Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1549110 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) ... (4800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
nihilistjnr:
The White House is now beginning its press briefing and in about 2.5 hours Joe Biden is meeting with Jewish-American community leaders, accompanied by Doug Emhoff, husband of the US vice-president, Kamala Harris.

This is exactly what I was talking about. The joos run this world. They even have a guy in the White House right there with Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris husband was not elected.into office, but is being carried along by the president of the USA to meet Jewish-American leaders.

This is what true power looks like. Not running around carrying placard and crying that nobody likes us.

The briefing is going on right now. It was Kamalas husband that actually introduced Joe Biden to the Jewish leaders

You wont see them kneeling or begging no one likes them. It seems they even like that no one likes them but you cannot do without us. They just hold the keys to certain things that makes you need them regardless of your like

Thats the way historically Jews have been for centuries all over Europe, Many don't like them but they cannot do without them
The Merchant of Venice was written over 400 years ago and its the same way today. You might think they are dickss /cold blooded assholess but you still have to go meet them

You don't like them, they don't care but they control the wallets and you can't do without them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
swiz123:
Popizaino

Alex Otti flagging off construction of porthacourt road in Aba which PDP left to rot because it is a federal road has vindicated your stance on Seyi Makinde.

Wicked governance should be strongly condemned, and not made excuses for.

What nonsense stance was vindicated? Ask Popizaino if Seyi Makinde never did any federal road in Oyo state. I am waiting.

Must Seyi Makinde use all the funds in the state coffers to do all the federal roads in the state, while other sectors suffer, because one Popizaino complained on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
popizaino:

Maybe Airmark thought we practice a unitary system of government in Nigeria were i will need to turn to Abuja for Oyo problems.

So, Makinde must use all funds to do all the federal roads in Oyo state before you can praise him. Continue to languish in your delusions.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

Funnily enough, this vehicle was not expensive oh

I don't know about now sha
You dey whine? grin in this current Balablunomics? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:12am On Oct 12, 2023
KingTom:

Wetin I carry evade kidnappers for Auchi-Okene Rd? That car is family now grin
Even if you give me 1billion naira I no fit pass that road
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:53am On Oct 12, 2023
Next to life, God's most precious gift is sight.

Please love and take care of your eyes.

Visit an eye clinic or hospital today and get checked.

Happy world sight day, Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Unlimited22:
Next to life, God's most precious gift is sight.

Please love and take care of your eyes.

Visit an eye clinic or hospital today and get checked.

Happy world sight day, Nairaland.

Quick one doc.

I recently took series of medical tests which included an eye test in the process of which I was required to read some letters/alphabets off a board . I read everything perfectly (or so I guess ) and I saw the lady while recording it write 20/20.

So normally I don’t have issues reading either from a close or far distance , but few years back in the university I noticed my eyes are always itchy and when it gets irritated to some point I will use the back of my hands to do the scratching . The end product of this is my eyes are always red and sometimes it brings out water .

I went to the school medical center and the doctor diagnosed allergic conjunctivitis . He asked me to avoid smoky environment , soot, dust and and anything that can irritate my eyes . He gave me an oral drug and eye drop (which I don’t remember their names anymore ) to manage the eyes .

My eyes still get itchy and teary once in a while till this date . And I also have an issue driving at night especially on a highway where several vehicles flash their headlights in my direction .

1. Do u have an idea of the drugs he prescribed and is it advisable I get them to be using now since he claimed it’s an allergic reaction that can only be managed and not cured ?

2. Do I need to be worried and go for any other specific eye tests ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2023
obainojazz:
Doc… Let me seek your expertise on this.
Just seen the news about pollen season in Melbourne and I googled it.

Will you say everyone is allergic to it or few people?..
I had swollen..itchy…red right eye, been coughing for a week and blocked runny nose… plus hay fever.

Not everybody is allergic. I for example never have such symptoms. The thing however is that there will be people who are not normally allergic who will experience symptoms during very bad pollen seasons. Then there are people who will have symptoms whether it is a bad season or not.
So I think the summary is that it is a spectrum from people who almost never have symptoms to those who are always having such symptoms.

For your symptoms you probably need a combination of antihistamine tablets, intranasal steroid sprays, antihistamine/anti-inflammatory eye drops, depending on the severity of your symptoms.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2023
A40:
Even if you give me 1billion naira I no fit pass that road
Bro wetin my eye see, smh. I thought it a bit odd that policemen would wear the inner camo wear of soldiers, with the combat trousers of MOPOL and no vehicle In sight and I know the Army has been 'Fulanised' but defo not the Police omo I put 2 and 2 together dodge them, na so I see Honda Baby boy dey chase me I laugh, needless to say where my jaguar tyres dey bounce enter with speed, baby boy no fit try am. Thank God for bad Nigerian roads cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2023
patrickmuf:
But what Israel is doing is no different from what Nigeria's army does in the SE. UGM attacks and goes into hiding amongst the locals and the army in retaliation ransacks a whole community.

The people condemning the NA are supporting Israel. UGM should go after the army and when the army comes, they should face them headlong and not hide under innocent civilians. Guerrilla warfare is very difficult, the only way to inflict damage on the other side is to go in hard on them even if they use civilians as shields without which you will hardly score a point against them because they come in when your guards are down, inflict maximum damage and go back hiding in civilian populated areas...

Innocent civilians will suffer and sadly so...

Thing is that, when bandits, iswap & bokoharam terrorist strikes.. The army don't go about burning villages, house ,school , markets in the north. So your agenda is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Quick one doc.

I recently took series of medical tests which included an eye test in the process of which I was required to read some letters/alphabets off a board . I read everything perfectly (or so I guess ) and I saw the lady while recording it write 20/20.

So normally I don’t have issues reading either from a close or far distance , but few years back in the university I noticed my eyes are always itchy and when it gets irritated to some point I will use the back of my hands to do the scratching . The end product of this is my eyes are always red and sometimes it brings out water .

I went to the school medical center and the doctor diagnosed allergic conjunctivitis . He asked me to avoid smoky environment , soot, dust and and anything that can irritate my eyes . He gave me an oral drug and eye drop (which I don’t remember their names anymore ) to manage the eyes .

My eyes still get itchy and teary once in a while till this date . And I also have an issue driving at night especially on a highway where several vehicles flash their headlights in my direction .

1. Do u have an idea of the drugs he prescribed and is it advisable I get them to be using now since he claimed it’s an allergic reaction that can only be managed and not cured ?

2. Do I need to be worried and go for any other specific eye tests ?
Managing allergic conjunctivitis is a long term thing, because it usually reoccurs, especially if the specific allergens (what triggers the allergic response) are not known.

Also, the fact that you can read a chart to the end doesn't exactly mean your eyes are perfectly healthy.

If you have astigmatism, or a small degree of another refractive error like long or short sight, you may still be able to read, but at the cost of your comfort, and your eyes may express that discomfort in the form of itching and tearing, eye pain, or frontal headaches etc.

Also, if you're very sensitive to sunlight or light from LED devices, you may see those symptoms.

IMO you need to do another comprehensive eye test, just so we can be certain your problem isn't refractive, because from what you've said here, I suspect you may have astigmatism.

PS: wey my consultation fee?😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2023
📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2023
OasisX:

....I wish 001 and Okpa can be like you sha, cos they should let "we" Believers in God with capital G breathe.

Lol...the guy no dey 9ja na. Religious pple no fit press his neck like we wey dey 9ja. Dem dey give us church flier almost every week. I go always collect but i won't attend. When next dey see u, u go explain tire. Offline, i hardly discuss abt religion or gods.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lol...the guy no dey 9ja na. Religious pple no fit press his neck like we wey dey 9ja. Dem dey give us church flier almost every week. I go always collect but i won't attend. When next dey see u, u go explain tire. Offline, i hardly discuss abt religion or gods.

grin

.....they are simply doing so to redirect lost sheep back on pathway.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2023
......seankafor! Which Party will win Imo Governorship Election?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2023
grin

...Obasanjo really finished Atiku in his Book.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2023
OasisX:
......seankafor! Which Party will win Imo Governorship Election?!
na hope get am even before it starts bro..

It's free 🆓 to say that hope has conquered imo state..

Only pdp with ihedioha could've given him a run for his money 💰 but he chickened 🐥 out..

One arm general and co shouldn't bother spending too much money in this election as it's already dead on arrival..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2023
seankafor:
na hope get am even before it starts bro..

It's free 🆓 to say that hope has conquered imo state..

Only pdp with ihedioha could've given him a run for his money 💰 but he chickened 🐥 out..

One arm general and co shouldn't bother spending too much money in this election as it's already dead on arrival..

.....can you rate his first term performances? Does he actually deserve second term in office?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2023
DeadPresidents:

The reason i made that analogy is simple.

Hamas are terrorists. The Israelis are oppressors. Maniacal Jihadists vs Genocidal oppressors. A match made in the desert.

I choose to be neutral.

I can not support terrorists as I grew up a Christian living in Kaduna South and actually was just 100m away from the blast radius of a jihadi suicide bomber in 2012 so I know first hand how evil Arab ideology is.

I can’t support Israel because I am a Nigerian youth who witnessed the Nigerian government oppress me and other youth with SARS and even commit genocide against unarmed protesters

That is my perspective on the matter. I don’t have to support either party
I'm leaning towards neutral just because I also believe Israel dey culpable as well.

However I never see wetin fit make me align to the interests of those people. The same people wey dey shout I stand with Palestine go mute when Nigerians are getting killed in Southern Kaduna in the Middle Belt and the numerous religious crises that goes on in their own country

It's just something about the proclivity to terror that always gives me cause for pause in all their causes. I go advice most people if you're somewhere with heavy Jewish/Israeli presence anywhere in the world try to waka jeje cos if these people no win this battle that will likely be their next target

Overall America, Israel and the Arab world need to come to a compromise on this issue. Western countries especially have to handle this matter carefully, lax immigration policies means most now have communities of Palestine sympathizers and we know as e dey go if things go left, I no go talk pass that one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2023
Nihilistjnr may be right.

Israel did set a trap for Hamas, and they fell for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Can you prove the bolded sir or admit you said a stupid thing? People like you just spill nonsense about something you don't understand. You take sides and say blatantly wrong things just because you're moving from conclusion to evidence rather than the inverse.

Last election was held in 2006 that's 17 years ago so how the Bleep have they "continuously voted" Hamas into power? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Palestinian_legislative_election
Also, do you know how Hamas came to be? Do you know the role Israel played in giving Hamas power? The support from Israel and mossad? https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

I find it very hard to take sides in this conflict and people who are taking sides just pick and choose which timeline of events that favour their stand they want to chose as begining even though this conflict predates most of recorded history.

The most stupid of them all are Christians who support Israel just because they see Palestinians as evil Muslims whereas there are actually a lot more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians. These idiots see it as a religious war that "Christianity" will prevail if Israel wins by leveling Palestine.
Pretending majority of Palestinian support is not tied to religious beliefs is just being naive. You know religion follow for support of Palestinians as well

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I always chuckle when I see Nigerians running Isreal prop. People that will spit on you before they call you a donkey and a Goy grin

I stand neither with Israel or Palestine. Both Arabs and Jews hate black people equally. I wish Nigerian Christians/Muslims can be transplanted to live in the Middle East just for a year in a settlement within either Israel or Palestine. Body go tell them
This is the key here. Riding hard for either party is peak comedy and fooling. They're both complicit in what they're fighting each other.

Palestine in Israel position will do same if not worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2023
KingTom:

This is a safe space for men, so let me feed you for free. The area between your laps and testicles smell like the last crevice you crawled into, this can go on for days... this smell is made even worse when you use latex protection. Do with this information what you may grin
This na advanced game. Only professional and veteran alagbere fit dey privy to this kin information grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2023
izzou:
Nihilistjnr may be right.

Israel did set a trap for Hamas, and they fell for it.

Chess not checkers. Some people have said the same about the 1973 Yom Kippur War in which an Arab coalition 'surprised" Israel. It just might be people giving too much credit to the Israeli intelligence and security services but i know that Netanyahu is despicable enough to sacrifice a few hundred of his own people if it will give him a chance to wreck the Hamas apparatus.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2023
raumdeuter:
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-stands-firmly-with-israel-pm-modi-after-call-with-netanyahu-4467275

This is the Prime Minister of India a Hindu nation supporting Israel

Hehehe if everybody supports Muslim majority country Hindu man no fit grin they have dished and taken punishment from them in the past

You need to enter India and see the beef those communities get for each other. So much so Pakistan had to go and form their own country.

India Hindu man can never stand with Palestine that one is confirmed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2023
Spy360:

My brother. grin

That BBC said no evidence and led us to an inclusive ending. They based all their investigations on looking at photocopied materials.

I was actually hoping that they would do a private investigation at CSU. A disappointing release from BBC, no substance.

Meanwhile I was thinking Peter Obi was goiytobask Tinubu to resign or face massive protests. That press conference disappointed me. PO is not ruthless enough for me. I'm disappointed.
Make DSS arrest am? Naah he has to play it smart
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Unlimited22:

Managing allergic conjunctivitis is a long term thing, because it usually reoccurs, especially if the specific allergens (what triggers the allergic response) are not known.

Also, the fact that you can read a chart to the end doesn't exactly mean your eyes are perfectly healthy.

If you have astigmatism, or a small degree of another refractive error like long or short sight, you may still be able to read, but at the cost of your comfort, and your eyes may express that discomfort in the form of itching and tearing, eye pain, or frontal headaches etc.

Also, if you're very sensitive to sunlight or light from LED devices, you may see those symptoms.

IMO you need to do another comprehensive eye test, just so we can be certain your problem isn't refractive, because from what you've said here, I suspect you may have astigmatism.

PS: wey my consultation fee?😏

Thank you doc! 👍

I will pay a visit to an eye clinic soon .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I stand neither with Israel or Palestine. Both Arabs and Jews hate black people equally.
When will you all get rid of this victim mentality. Whites hates blacks, Irish hates blacks, Black Americans hates Africans, Arab hates blacks, Jews hates blacks and so on. Don't you get tired of playing the victim card.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

There is no equivalence you can draw with terrorists
Substitute Hamas for Boko Haram and let Mr Bayo read it if it makes sense

In 2005 Israel left the entire Gaza in a bid for peace to reign, some Israelis actually swore at Ariel Sharon for it

Yet this same Gaza became a base to launch attacks on Israel

Israel allows Gazans to come work inside Israel, I ask why is Egypt not opening their borders to them

That will show you that Hamas is not interested in any peace they are only Interested in what their charter says the destruction of Israel

They noticed Saudi was trying to make peace with Israel so this move was necessary to get Arab nation coalition against Israel yet these Arab nations will never allow an organization like Hamas in their midst

This is what I find tedious. There is always some form of sympathy for terrorist behavior

Every square inch of land Palestine have lost they have lost to aggression and losses from going to war with Israel.

They share a damn border with Egypt and even Egypt don't want any parts of them. All of them gather dey Arab League and are unwilling to house them cos they know the problems that come with it

Collect them for your Western countries another problem as France and some other countries are finding out. Nothing consign them with assimilation na you gats tweak your country to their wants

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
afrodoc2:

Not everybody is allergic. I for example never have such symptoms. The thing however is that there will be people who are not normally allergic who will experience symptoms during very bad pollen seasons. Then there are people who will have symptoms whether it is a bad season or not.
So I think the summary is that it is a spectrum from people who almost never have symptoms to those who are always having such symptoms.

For your symptoms you probably need a combination of antihistamine tablets, intranasal steroid sprays, antihistamine/anti-inflammatory eye drops, depending on the severity of your symptoms.

Thank you Doc…. I was just curious as I’ve had it two years here now and didn’t expect black man to be catching that stuff or me being allergic to it.
Most of my symptoms have gone as I used the eye drops and some medication… Still have very bad cough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2023
airmark:

So, Makinde must use all funds to do all the federal roads in Oyo state before you can praise him. Continue to languish in your delusions.

I am asking seyi makinde to solve Oyo problems.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) ... (4800) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: vanitybutiwanti, seankafor(m), afrodoc2, WhoDeyHause, Amigoss and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.