Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1525469 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) ... (4754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2023
izzou:

I don't support what they did to him, but then, there should be religious tolerance at this point, and i expect every religious person in cosmopolitan cities to have that.

Christians also block roads for crusades; some mount speakers and blast it to the full. I do not see these guys complaining back to back.

Some churches will do vigil this friday night, and the whole neighborhood will not sleep. I still do not see Muslims nagging the next morning.

On Sunday, roads are occupied with cars from churches and nobody complains.

The same goes for traditional worshippers that may force everyone to go and sleep early and wake up late because of Oro.

He didn't have to do what he did, especially if he was religious too

This is false equivalence bro...

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

The most stupid of them all are Christians who support Israel just because they see Palestinians as evil Muslims whereas there are actually a lot more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians. These idiots see it as a religious war that "Christianity" will prevail if Israel wins by leveling Palestine.
Stop being naive. Christians will always support God's chosen people in Israel. The fact you think Christians won't support Israel is amusing. They see it as God's chosen people prevailing.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2023
OasisX:

.....can you rate his first term performances? Does he actually deserve second term in office?!
he's just there my bro, nothing tangible.. no significant or outstanding project ongoing, incoming or completed..

He is doing some roads ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ especially the Owerri umuahia federal road ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ

He is just an average Nigerian corrupt gorvernor maintaining the status quo and doing the least expected, paying salary, flying thro and fro to and form Abuja, bla bla bla bla..

I don commot for Owerri bro.. and I ain't going back ๐Ÿ”™ there anytime soon ๐Ÿ”œ unless something out of the ordinary happens in my family or maybe when I want to invest there..

If no be for my family, I no really send imo or naija in general again

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2023
KingTom:

This is a safe space for men, so let me feed you for free. The area between your laps and testicles smell like the last crevice you crawled into, this can go on for days... this smell is made even worse when you use latex protection. Do with this information what you may grin

wetin be this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2023
KingTom:

This is a safe space for men, so let me feed you for free. The area between your laps and testicles smell like the last crevice you crawled into, this can go on for days... this smell is made even worse when you use latex protection. Do with this information what you may grin
the first thing one should do after the doing is to go and bath ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿšฟ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Bombblacks:

When will you all get rid of this victim mentality. Whites hates blacks, Irish hates blacks, Black Americans hates Africans, Arab hates blacks, Jews hates blacks and so on. Don't you get tired of playing the victim card.

What victim card did I play? I didnโ€™t ask any of the other groups to like us. It would be extremely naive to pretend these other groups like you or are even tolerable of you. This is just a reminder to know where you stand in the eyes of both Jews and Arabs and to stop doing "aboy" for them.

Weโ€™re not their hewers of stone and drawers of water. Stop the Abobaku work.

If you canโ€™t comprehend this simple ideal, I canโ€™t help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2023
popizaino:

I am asking seyi makinde to solve Oyo problems.

Oyo-Iseyin federal road that he did, must be Ondo problem.

Which state governor repaired all federal roads in his state since 1999?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Thank you doc! ๐Ÿ‘

I will pay a visit to an eye clinic soon .

Oga where my consultation fee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2023
DeadPresidents:

What victim card did I play? I didnโ€™t ask any of the other groups to like us. It would be extremely naive to pretend these other groups like you or are even tolerable of you. This is just a reminder to know where you stand in the eyes of both Jews and Arabs and to stop doing "aboy" for them.

the worst delusions one can ever have is that someone that is not your parents likes you as a Blackman ..

We re in inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, no one cares if we re dead..

I don't know why folks here are catching feelings over some family issues over there at the middle east, or Russia Ukraine..

Let's handle our own African coup-athon that is fast ravaging the west African continent and leave others to handle their own...

That's why I laugh when people invited foreign entities to interfare in post election brouhaha.. whether Chicago, USA, EU or whatever.. those people don't care about you bro.. infact they care more about the looting politicians because they bring liquidity and looted funds to their country and economy..

For all I care Putin can unleash the flying Chernobyl already make all man go extinct.. maybe the world can start afresh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2023
seankafor:
he's just there my bro, nothing tangible.. no significant or outstanding project ongoing, incoming or completed..

He is doing some roads ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ especially the Owerri umuahia federal road ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ

He is just an average Nigerian corrupt gorvernor maintaining the status quo and doing the least expected, paying salary, flying thro and fro to and form Abuja, bla bla bla bla..

I don commot for Owerri bro.. and I ain't going back ๐Ÿ”™ there anytime soon ๐Ÿ”œ unless something out of the ordinary happens in my family or maybe when I want to invest there..

grin grin grin

Nigeria will be great again. Don't give up yet bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2023
DeadPresidents:

grin

......I wish I can just keep reading your arguments and pass, but I have to admit you are being factual.

I don't know much about Jews but Arabs eh, they don't see black as human beings except you prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Unlimited22:

Oga where my consultation fee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

My people will call your people ๐Ÿซก
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......I wish I can just keep reading your arguments and pass, but I have to admit you are being factual.

I don't know much about Jews but Arabs eh, they don't see black as human beings except you prove it beyond reasonable doubt.
Arabs are the most users and exploiters of black cheap laborers..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2023
seankafor:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2023
seankafor:
Arabs are the most users and exploiters of black cheap laborers..

grin

.....๐Ÿ’ฏ

Worked with a Lebanese firm in Ibadan and the ways and manners they use our people eh!?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2023
afrodoc2:

Chess not checkers. Some people have said the same about the 1973 Yom Kippur War in which an Arab coalition 'surprised" Israel. It just might be people giving too much credit to the Israeli intelligence and security services but i know that Netanyahu is despicable enough to sacrifice a few hundred of his own people if it will give him a chance to wreck the Hamas apparatus.

I highly doubt that. It makes no strategic sense to expose to the world how easily your Iron Dome can be overwhelmed just by sheer number of homemade rockets

Russia Ukraine war showed how overwhelming missile defences with cheap Shaheed drones costing just $20k will force air defences to shoot them down with $250k missiles, eventually if you flood the airspace, the air defence will have to let some through. Same thing Ukraine learned from, using many cheap drones to attack Russian black sea fleet, allowing one or two to get through. Hamas took notes and have exposed the Israeli air defence system using same tactics

Israel is now in big trouble as Iron Dome weakness has been exposed, they will need to start physically occupying Palestine to prevent the rockets at source. But can they do that for Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other places where Iran backed forces will launch rockets from? Israels peace of mind in that region is now seriously at question. There is nothing to be gained from deliberately allowing the Hamas attacks except exposing their weaknesses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Pictures from the Hamas attack show that dudu follow. I come dey wonder when dudu enter Palestine

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Ibime:

Pictures from the Hamas attack show that dudu follow. I come dey wonder when dudu enter Palestine

U sure say this one never join ISIS ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....๐Ÿ’ฏ

Worked with a Lebanese firm in Ibadan and the ways and manners they use our people eh!?
Is it different from how some Nigerian firm treats Nigerians?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Spy360:

My brother. grin

That BBC said no evidence and led us to an inclusive ending. They based all their investigations on looking at photocopied materials.

I was actually hoping that they would do a private investigation at CSU. A disappointing release from BBC, no substance.

Meanwhile I was thinking Peter Obi was goiytobask Tinubu to resign or face massive protests. That press conference disappointed me. PO is not ruthless enough for me. I'm disappointed .

The bolded right there is basically what sapped my energy in continuing my campaign for him. The man doesn't know how to wield the power and influence he has gained. He doesn't know how to rally his supporters and basically just let the whole thing wither slowly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2023
Ibime:

I highly doubt that. It makes no strategic sense to expose to the world how easily your Iron Dome can be overwhelmed just by sheer number of homemade rockets

Russia Ukraine war showed how overwhelming missile defences with cheap Shaheed drones costing just $20k will force air defences to shoot them down with $250k missiles, eventually if you flood the airspace, the air defence will have to let some through. Same thing Ukraine learned from, using many cheap drones to attack Russian black sea fleet, allowing one or two to get through. Hamas took notes and have exposed the Israeli air defence system using same tactics

Israel is now in big trouble as Iron Dome weakness has been exposed, they will need to start physically occupying Palestine to prevent the rockets at source. But can they do that for Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other places where Iran backed forces will launch rockets from? Israels peace of mind in that region is now seriously at question. There is nothing to be gained from deliberately allowing the Hamas attacks except exposing their weaknesses

if the stories of beheading babies and live executions are true and not propaganda , it would seem hamas also took lessons from Isis.

i guess its true - the evil that men do lives on after them - but the good they have done is interred.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Melvyn11:

Lebanese , Chinese and Indians in the manufacturing sector and the worst employers you will come across. worse than nigerians because they are also smart enough to close al loopholes.

if you have a bad naija company rest assured the staff are robbing it blind - just as they would rob a good company blind.

but indians and chinese and lebanese - they will be bad employers but they have an eye on the numbers and you cant steal shit
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Na some people MCM be this o..smh

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyQCerytur2/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Lots to unpack here. The cheerful and willful human desire to see chaos and destruction.

See strangers cheering up 2 people to destroy themselves all for fun. Sad seeing the insanity.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2023
Ibime:

grin

Black Arabs dey nah. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Na some people MCM be this o..smh

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyQCerytur2/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

It happened last year, i think.
Addo road, Ajah

People move about with so much anger these days. I don't know if it is the country or that is their default mode.

Imagine if one of them had a gun.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2023
Melvyn11:

แบธฬ€gbแปฬn GloriousG has said it all bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Melvyn11:

Come to Kirikiri road, and let me give you a tour on some of these Lebanese companies that produce detergents

That's when you will know we have mad love for ourselves as Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Lebanese , Chinese and Indians in the manufacturing sector and the worst employers you will come across. worse than nigerians because they are also smart enough to close al loopholes.

if you have a bad naija company rest assured the staff are robbing it blind - just as they would rob a good company blind.

but indians and chinese and lebanese - they will be bad employers but they have an eye on the numbers and you cant steal shit

Hmmmmmm. I don't understand this post at all. I don't even understand the message you are trying to pass.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Malawi becomes the First country in the world to provide free internet in schools, hospitals and markets.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2023
grin

".....Peter Obi should consider a career in evangelism, Abujaโ€™s press conference needless...."

- Reuben Abati
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2023
donjazzet:

Lots to unpack here. The cheerful and willful human desire to see chaos and destruction.

See strangers cheering up 2 people to destroy themselves all for fun. Sad seeing the insanity.

Thatโ€™s how the world is generally . Most people donโ€™t care about ur pains , they even use ur pains as source of entertainment . Na u go use ur head and no let other people use am for u.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) ... (4754) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, BlueRayDick, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Theflint1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.