Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,969 members, 7,866,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1585794 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (4862) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2023
larride:

Better call Arteta, i need you guys to beat Chelsea his weekend.

Izzou don too show me pepper.

You dey worry about me?

Make you lose first.

Counting on Copenhagen to do the Lord's work later on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2023
larride:

Better call Arteta, i need you guys to beat Chelsea his weekend.

Izzou don too show me pepper.
grin grin grin

Naahhh... Izz.ou must pay for this grin

I don laugh sotey I knack head
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

You dey worry about me?

Make you lose first.

Counting on Copenhagen to do the Lord's work later on.

Copenhagen go chop at least 4. Bookmark ham
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Naahhh... Izz.ou must pay for this grin

I don laugh sotey I knack head

Make una sha win else na you and every other goner fan go feel the heat.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2023
When you have said a whole load of hogwash

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2023
A40:
Lool. That man is definitely in the same range with Buhari if not older. Let's start there

Tinubu supporters will vote him even if there was bodies found in Bourdillon. Do not think for one second that these videos and whatever is trending on the internet will sway their minds. These videos are for the undecided and apathetic to realize that if they don't take a stand then this is the guy they are going to get whether they like it or not

APC is a useless party that in 8 years has done double the damage PDP did. In no sane climate would such a calamitous party even stand for reelection and be confident of it's chances. It's unfortunate that PDP has also been the most useless opposition known to man who have spent more time trying to antagonize Obi than to face their common enemy and the party that bundled them out in 2015.

I hope the undecided realize that if you don't vote out that calamitous party in these elections you're rewarding their bad behavior as they have zero incentive to do anything when they get there again. They will gladly run Nigeria to the ground and you will look foolish even complaining about it. Since you had the chance and failed to hold them accountable.

This egbon called it out first !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I don't know the context of their argument but I agree with that last line.

If I'm to choose between subsidizing quality education and plane tickets, i will always chose quality education all days of the week.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Alfa don para for Tinubu o ; He say “ bag rice ti di ₦55,000.00 nítorí ẹ yọ sock-sygen " grin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyk1ETes5SD/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Abeg add the post wey Hacksultan dey respond to for context.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nah APC and their supporters are evil.... anyways 2 months to go.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
larride:

I don't know the context of their argument but I agree with that last line.

If I'm to choose between subsidizing quality education and plane tickets, i will always chose quality education all days of the week.

He was referring to the OBJ era here

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
The compassionate Buhari

embarassed cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Remember how our resident I & E expert and egbon Ramdeuter carry explanation give us about the trillions saved on subsidy ? Let’s hope the evidence dey inside the white paper Akanbi omo olodo ide hol for hand so

The money saved from subsidy is what is being used to pay salary now. Without subsidy removal there was a risk of salary default.

Nigeria has gotten bad and Tinubu was the best option among the main candidates to have any chance of reversing the woes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ellexy:
Nah APC and their supporters are evil.... anyways 2 months to go.

Person tell you this with a straight face and you believed it? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

He was referring to the OBJ era here

Oh oh. I really don't know what to make of that tweet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
larride:

Oh oh. I really don't know what to make of that tweet.
Lmaooo

Do you still agree with the last part of his tweet saying we should have subsidised quality education? 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

The money saved from subsidy is what is being used to pay salary now. Without subsidy removal there was a risk of salary default.

Nigeria has gotten bad and Tinubu was the best option among the main candidates to have any chance of reversing the woes

The CBN needs to release a policy statement on this forex issue so we can know what they are doing to stable the ship. At least that way people will know if this is just temporary suffering or shege pro max still dey front.

I like the fact that Cardoso says during his senate screening that will CBN under him will revert back to its core mandate of monetary policy while all the interventionist agenda will be discontinued. I think it's part of what form the basis of removing those 43 banned items, the FG can now decide to increase their import duties and tariffs on those items to discourage importation.

I hear Atiku Bagudu saying they the exchange rate that will be used for 2024 budget is 700/dollar and I'm wondering how they intend to achieve it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

No bro. It's much more than that.

Someone with a good education is telling you APC is the best

Infact, someone abroad will support APC and after 8 years, he will insult APC and support APC again.

It cannot be mudu of rice and garri

There's some mysterious shiiit behind it, and i am ready to do anything to learn
I see mysterious things 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Joseph1832
You Don tire?
Idiot.
😂😂.
Me that hates apc will probably get more favors in this government than majority of you street urchins who scream "on your mandate" 😁

Like I said.. God go punish you anyhow.
You and your alt accounts 😌

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Aswear Alfa burst my head. grin

Nothing pain pass make u as leader convince younger ones to take a decision only for the decision to backfire. The Omo ile kewu go just dey look alfa less going forward
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo

Do you still agree with the last part of his tweet saying we should have subsidised quality education? 😁

In an hypothetical scenario where you have to chose between subsidised quality education and plane tickets, I'll always pick the subsidised quality education.

Though I'm still trying to understand how that last line fit to the context of his argument.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Alright boss!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
larride:

In an hypothetical scenario where you have to chose between subsidised quality education and plane tickets, I'll always pick the subsidised quality education.

Though I'm still trying to understand how that last line fit to the context of his argument.

Welcome to the curious case of iyin😎
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7883546/dose-rebecca-oluwaseunfunmi-sentenced-death
sentencing someone to death for attempting suicide is crazy 😭.

Btw someone here needs it though ,if you know you know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
larride:

Make una sha win else na you and every other goner fan go feel the heat.
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin

....person no fit take break without getting hit here and there.

Thank you brother izzou.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
cool

....Federal Workers, its official.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Maybe there’s nothing Tinubu can do about it , but he should not be making it worse with his head scratching decisions . All we’ve seen since he was sworn-in is Nigeria slidding even downwards into economic abyss . It’s been more of people falling below the poverty line .

Even some of my friends that will not allow person rest on whatsapp with his pishures and chants of “City boy “ have carried mat to sleep on the floor as dem no get energy to stand with him anymore .

All those campaign talks no consign me. I dey only look numbers and make my judgement from there.

I don't see any material decision Tinubu has made that is central to the koko of wetin dey impact Nigerians standard of living. Barring strict capital controls and steep interest rate hikes (which will only delay the inevitable), there is no immediate succour. Right now, demand for dollar has gone beyond sourcing FX for import. Smart Nigerians are simply using it as a hedge against dropping living standards having realised their central bank no longer has the tools to even remotely defend Naira. Lebanon and Argentina levels of devaluation are at play here and accelerating quickly. Nigeria may have to bite the bullet and fully dollarise the economy now while we have not dropped below the famine line.

E get reason why I dey advise all Nigerians that ask for business advice to simply forget Business and buy dollars. Business can't give you the same % return. One of my mentee is still thanking God he bought $1k earlier this year when I told him to, same thing I told you earlier this year.

Nigerians will be understandably angry, upset at drop in living standards but like Sanusi I can only pray they abide.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
New reality cry....Dem wan begin lock Nigerians inside Nigeria to enjoy APC govt,Japa in the mud...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
https://www.nairaland.com/7883546/dose-rebecca-oluwaseunfunmi-sentenced-death

sentencing someone to death for attempting suicide is crazy 😭.

Btw someone here needs it though ,if you know you know.

That's why we were sending a note of warning to people seeking greener pastures to countries where there's language barrier. Probably if she understood their language she would've known attempted suicide is a crime that attracts capital punishment.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This egbon called it out first !
Everyone will learn the hard way. Agbadoists thought it's Man U and Chelsea type of banter

We don't need his body, just bring his brain and other opata yarns.

When Nigerians cannot adjust anymore they will fight tooth and nail to reject tribalism and religion politics. You can only squeeze and manage so much

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (4862) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Taguchi, OasisX and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.