Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,978 members, 7,866,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1585876 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) ... (4863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin

....they are expecting a Magician to fix the country in less than a year. LOL!

Even 14th Emir of Kano before the Elections warned but we should ignore him cos all it takes to achieve a New Nigeria is moving the economy from Consumption to Production.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
larride:

The CBN needs to release a policy statement on this forex issue so we can know what they are doing to stable the ship. At least that way people will know if this is just temporary suffering or shege pro max still dey front.

I like the fact that Cardoso says during his senate screening that will CBN under him will revert back to its core mandate of monetary policy while all the interventionist agenda will be discontinued. I think it's part of what form the basis of removing those 43 banned items, the FG can now decide to increase their import duties and tariffs on those items to discourage importation.

I hear Atiku Bagudu saying they the exchange rate that will be used for 2024 budget is 700/dollar and I'm wondering how they intend to achieve it.

Given where we were using borrowed money to pay subsidy, using loans and reserves to defend Naira you don't need to be a cleric to know that is not sustainable, it's like taking loans to maintain a fake life. The weaning period will be hard but what will make sure we have a sustainable long term result is how we adopt to the new realities, but if we take away one subsidy and replace with another one it's going to be the same. Things like forcing a dead NNPC to work instead of selling it, things like pouring money into a dead Ajaokuta just because we want to uphold the fake belief that we are a somehow rich nation who can afford a welfare state

We have a very small window of getting it right, our choices are limited and very hard

Tinubu can either take the bullet and do the hard stuff or just appease and kick the can down the road for the next administration
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That's why we were sending a note of warning to people seeking greener pastures to countries where there's language barrier. Probably if she understood their language she would've known attempted suicide is a crime that attracts capital punishment.
nothing fit make me go Iraq no matter how life hard , rather become male prostitute
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
seankafor:
he rigged his way in bro..

Nobody voted for nobody

He couldn't rig Lagos he couldn't rig Osun he couldn't rig Abuja, he couldn't rig Kano, he couldn't rig Katsina

But he rigged
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
......just a Reminder, he ain't a Prophet but he follows the numbers too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q59i_PNsqMo?si=CkUDh88P5DOB7Co5
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
And just like earth's gravity, the level of conversation has dropped.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

He couldn't rig Lagos he couldn't rig Osun he couldn't rig Abuja, he couldn't rig Kano, he couldn't rig Katsina

But he rigged

grin

....EyesOnTheSupremeCourt. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I don’t think Tinubu was voted to come and make a bad situation worse . Nobody here that campaigned for Tinubu mentioned that when Tinubu gets voted into power “bad habits will come Home to roost”

All we Heard was that prosperity is here when he was declared president . All we heard while
his official portrait was used to spam this space was that Akanbi omo olodo ide is here to set Nigeria on a path to prosperity like “he did in Lagos “.

Nobody ever mentioned he’s going to fulfill the “prophecy of doom” of dem Rotus and Cheta . We were told he will hit the ground running from day one; day two he will keep running . so far we can see baba has not even started crawling .
The lovers of Nigeria are now believing the prophecy of doom on our dear country?

I thought it was only obidients that predicts bad news?

The way APC people dey switch lane....hahaha

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Apc supporters be like why this truck driver no do their due diligence before passing the road instead of alternate road just as people that house in estate no do their due diligence. Anything to pass the balls back to innocent citizens.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxNQKSoI-Bb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emaprince:
The lovers of Nigeria are now believing the prophecy of doom on our dear country?

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emaprince:

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emaprince:

😂😂😂

"things will get worse before it gets better"

LMAO

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Amigoss:
New reality cry....Dem wan begin lock Nigerians inside Nigeria to enjoy APC govt,Japa in the mud...

I predicted this earlier this year and one Agbado boy who was still well fed at the time had the energy to go on attack dog mode grin

Japa will become harder from both internal restrictions (spending power and the government) and external restrictions

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Given where we were using borrowed money to pay subsidy, using loans and reserves to defend Naira you don't need to be a cleric to know that is not sustainable, it's like taking loans to maintain a fake life. The weaning period will be hard but what will make sure we have a sustainable long term result is how we adopt to the new realities, but if we take away one subsidy and replace with another one it's going to be the same. Things like forcing a dead NNPC to work instead of selling it, things like pouring money into a dead Ajaokuta just because we want to uphold the fake belief that we are a somehow rich nation who can afford a welfare state

We have a very small window of getting it right, our choices are limited and very hard

Tinubu can either take the bullet and do the hard stuff or just appease and kick the can down the road for the next administration

That's why it's important to communicate in clear terms the plans that the govt are taking.

It is easier when you know a plan is in motion to stable and fix issues than when you don't even know the direction the govt is facing.

Tinubu campaigned for the job no matter how hard it is and it is imperative that he performs. I really hope he does.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu wants to stop fake life by removing subsidy, but he has borrowed $1.2 billion to share as palliatives, after saving trillions.

I need to check my birth certificate again.

Something tells me i am 3 years old.

I can't be an adult, and another adult is saying this to me

grin cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

I think we have come to the end of the road.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emaprince:

😂😂😂😂

Thank you very much for this observation.

When they say it, they are being realistic.

When we say it, we're enemies of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
larride:

Person tell you this with a straight face and you believed it? cheesy
One can't tell what is true and what is a lie anymore.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Look at the bastards and vagabonds fighting corruption angry

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ellexy:
One can't tell what is true and what is a lie anymore.

In the same Nigeria na him we wan dey manufacture plane? grin

Please please please
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
seankafor:
lol seems like you don't know the country you are.

everybody na crook ,I won't be surprise if NDLEA chairman has boys pushing drugs for him.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:
Excuses don full everywhere.

The only one that should make sense to anybody here is that he should be given time, not all these kicking of can down the road.

Nigeria's problems were there. Let's not pretend that Tinubu is shocked to see it.

What is even worse is that this guy has no plan to do anything. You remove today, and put it back tomorrow. You remove subsidy, and then start scratching your head on how to manage it.

We are borrowing to subsidise fuel, but in less than 6 months, you have borrowed $1.2 billion to share as palliatives. If this one no be embezzlement moves, i don't know what is. grin

Let us go for a commercial break abeg.

Oasis, bless our screen with State Releases and statistics.

Na now we wan chop statistics grin
grin grin grin

Guy this post is very funny.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emaprince:
grin grin grin

Guy this post is very funny.

Remember

"We don't need the body. We need the brain"

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Let the Poor breathe...But bobo Chicago won make cost of living kill the living...This government go favour me and my family sha

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
It is only a Nigerian situation that goes from worse to worst, and they will console you that it is for the better. Ewwwwwwww.

Exactly how Buhari began 2015 is played out today. No difference. We were shifting to a terrible state, and they consoled you that it was for the better.

Do you know how many people are worse off from 2015 to 2023?

Do you even know how much a litre of Diesel is? The cheapest you can find is NNPC at 985 naira.

Do you know how many small scale industries are struggling to breathe? Bakeries, printing presses, etc are scared to even take orders because there is no promise on ROI.

Tinubu has no plan, because if he did, he wont remove subsidy, save trillions and go and borrow almost a trillion to share as rice and garri.

The juju wey APC dey use strong sha, so this post was unnecessary

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:
Tinubu wants to stop fake life by removing subsidy, but he has borrowed $1.2 billion to share as palliatives, after saving trillions.

I need to check my birth certificate again.

Something tells me i am 3 years old.

I can't be an adult, and another adult is saying this to me

grin cheesy

Are you an economist?In your university transcript, did you ace your courses like them?

Only intelligent people are capable of understanding what BAT is doing please..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:
It is only a Nigerian situation that goes from worse to worst, and they will console you that it is for the better. Ewwwwwwww.

Exactly how Buhari began 2015 is played out today. No difference. We were shifting to a terrible state, and they consoled you that it was for the better.

Do you know how many people are worse off from 2015 to 2023?

Do you even know how much a litre of Diesel is? The cheapest you can find is NNPC at 985 naira.

Do you know how many small scale industries are struggling to breathe? Bakeries, printing presses, etc are scared to even take orders because there is no promise on ROI.

Tinubu has no plan, because if he did, he wont remove subsidy, save trillions and go and borrow almost a trillion to share as rice and garri.

The juju wey APC dey use strong sha, so this post was unnecessary
izzou you have been cooking since,try dey take break 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Are you an economist?In your university transcript, did you ace your courses like them?

Only intelligent people are capable of understanding what BAT is doing please..

I attended CSU Annex at Oluwole street, Lagos Island

Does it count? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

I attended CSU Annex at Oluwole street, Lagos Island

Does it count? cheesy

So you too dn go attend school before it's founded and you're here trying to hold your leader accountable 😠😠..

Nwokem puo na uzo ka anyi hu ndi ma ihe Biko..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
izzou you have been cooking since,try dey take break 😂

This week has been very dull for me.

People wey dey owe me sef no dey gree pick call.

And i understand to some point, Nigeria is hard.

So, i need to use my stove when i see people like OasisX sugercoat hunger and hardship in the name of hope.

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
CrystalTiger:

So you too dn go attend school before it's founded and you're here trying to hold your leader accountable 😠😠..

Nwokem puo na uzo ka anyi hu ndi ma ihe Biko..

My certificate is genuine

I have all formats handy, even the one for 2054.

I can prove it if you want

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
seankafor:
Dey play. Corruption can't fight itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) ... (4863) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Joseph901, raumdeuter, Amigoss and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.