Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1499342 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (4704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Unlimited22:
And you say only Γ¬zzou Sabi cook.

We should be on the same side of issues more often πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao!

Yeah, because politics is such a broad-based, meeting point most time.

The only requirement for you to feel its impact that that you stay geographically in a place.

For gender (experiences)? Not so much.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Aturitoroman:

E nor supposed better for youπŸ™πŸ½.

grin

.....Thank You, but I pray its better for you though, coz the bitterness is well understood.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:
Nobody; Absolutely nobody.

If i was abroad and I sent my people in Nigeria $100 in April/May, I would have sent 55,000 naira (Pre Tinubu)

If i was abroad and I sent my people in Nigeria $100 in August, I would have sent them 76500

If i was abroad and I sent my people in Nigeria $100 in September, I would have sent them 86400

If i was abroad and I sent my people in Nigeria $100 in October, I would have sent 107000.

So same $100, is meeting their ever demanding needs back home. I do not have to labour more.

Now, i see the reason why the only people forcing Tinubu down our throats are abroad. E really favour dem, true true

Remember, nobody; Absolutely nobody. grin

Take me serious at your own risk

Like 10 minutes ago one oga here was telling me that when 1$=N700 they were contemplating buying dollars but decided against it. He was lamenting how much he would've gained If he did back then
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Aturitoroman:

E nor supposed better for youπŸ™πŸ½.
una dey take sheik oasis serious? Person wey dey Dubai on top some white bΓ­tches dey troll una..

Dose APC miscreants for naija, body don tell them, Dem don fall back to factory reset grin

Meanwhile.. our cocaine lord never even start..

After 4 years, Yoruba must to Ronu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Like 10 minutes ago one oga here was telling me that when 1$=N700 they were contemplating buying dollars but decided against it. He was lamenting how much he would've gained If he did back then
even now that it is 1200.. any careless naira that mistakenly enters my hand, na dollar πŸ’΅πŸ’° straight up..

The only naira I keep is the one for my day to day expenses
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

E never late to buy

The optics are not looking good. This thing go reach 1500.

Meanwhile, air ticket will be at least 100k for a one way soon. My guy working at the airport told me.

Wahala for Sugar daddies and side chicks. Dem go use 3 days take organise quickie.

What Tinubu cannot destroy, does not exist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Nahhhhh, fr. He's the real olowosibi, and vawulence master. 🀣
Man is not letting up; steadily pressing their necks.
😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

E never late to buy

Meanwhile, air ticket will be at least 100k for a one way soon. My guy working at the airport told me.

Wahala for Sugar daddies and side chicks. Dem go use 3 days take organise quickie.

It's already 100k

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
A40:
Lool. That man is definitely in the same range with Buhari if not older. Let's start there

Tinubu supporters will vote him even if there was bodies found in Bourdillon. Do not think for one second that these videos and whatever is trending on the internet will sway their minds. These videos are for the undecided and apathetic to realize that if they don't take a stand then this is the guy they are going to get whether they like it or not

APC is a useless party that in 8 years has done double the damage PDP did. In no sane climate would such a calamitous party even stand for reelection and be confident of it's chances. It's unfortunate that PDP has also been the most useless opposition known to man who have spent more time trying to antagonize Obi than to face their common enemy and the party that bundled them out in 2015.

I hope the undecided realize that if you don't vote out that calamitous party in these elections you're rewarding their bad behavior as they have zero incentive to do anything when they get there again. They will gladly run Nigeria to the ground and you will look foolish even complaining about it. Since you had the chance and failed to hold them accountable.
The real general overseer. πŸ™Œ
Oh great one kindly do some Tonali runs for me. Saturday premier league matches, all their correct scores, even if you say Chelsea 0 assnal 10. E no concern me. Lemme just chop sportybet 60m 3 times and leave this country asap.
Renewed hope wan finish me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:
Nobody; Absolutely nobody.

If i was abroad and I sent my people in Nigeria $100 in April/May, I would have sent 55,000 naira (Pre Tinubu)

If i was abroad and I sent my people in Nigeria $100 in August, I would have sent them 76500

If i was abroad and I sent my people in Nigeria $100 in September, I would have sent them 86400

If i was abroad and I sent my people in Nigeria $100 in October, I would have sent 107000.

So same $100, is meeting their ever demanding needs back home. I do not have to labour more.

Now, i see the reason why the only people forcing Tinubu down our throats are abroad. E really favour dem, true true

Remember, nobody; Absolutely nobody. grin

Take me serious at your own risk

You may be onto something here... πŸ€”.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

There is no better time to buy. If he buys and it goes lower, even better. He will average down. The real danger is not buying at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

E never late to buy

Soon?!

Egbon, go check airfare now as we dey talk.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You may be onto something here... πŸ€”.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Lmao!

Yeah, because politics is such a broad-based, meeting point most time.

The only requirement for you to feel its impact that that you stay geographically in a place.

For gender (experiences)? Not so much.

Don't worry, we learn everyday.

I argue less and less often these days, in any case.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
LordAdam16:

Soon?!

Egbon, go check airfare now as we dey talk.

-Lord

Ewooooo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

Ewooooo

grin grin
LOL

Even short distances like Yola to Abuja, check price.

Count the ticket prices, name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the drug lord has done

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

E never late to buy

Source quickie locally

All those I cannot date boys/girls in Festac(your own area), Surulere boys are so razz(while living in Surulere) I prefer Abuja boys, My boyfriend is in Lagos, etc

Transport fare go tell you to begin appreciate local content. Appreciate your fellow tenant in same compound, your landlord/tenant daughters, the girl living close to your bus stop etc

Stop importation of all form

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

E never late to buy

hehe. I helped someone book flight for 24th from Lagos to enugu.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

The real general overseer. πŸ™Œ
Oh great one kindly do some Tonali runs for me. Saturday premier league matches, all their correct scores, even if you say Chelsea 0 assnal 10. E no concern me. Lemme just chop sportybet 60m 3 times and leave this country asap.
Renewed hope wan finish me.
my man πŸ˜‚ see dreams.

anyways no forget me when you get to paradise,I no vote tinubu I no know why I have to suffer the consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

LOL

Don't blame the First class accountant

He does not want to kick the can anymore

Agba Defensive midfielder grin

Rice na 58,000 and we never reach December

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....they are expecting a Magician to fix the country in less than a year. LOL!

Even 14th Emir of Kano before the Elections warned but we should ignore him cos all it takes to achieve a New Nigeria is moving the economy from Consumption to Production.
Sheikh with all due respect, I say with all due respect cause I love and respect you boss, if he can't make the situation better then he shouldn't worsen it then now. Boss everybody is feeling the heat even those bastards stashing loots and collecting close or more than LGAs allocation in the government.
The reason why most of us decided to ignore him was cause we needed a change from the old guard, the corrupt elites holding us captive since the kingdom come, A breath of fresh air, something different so that if he came in and messed up, we'll accept our fuckupss once more and look for another capable hand till we gradually get it right so now that Apc has entered again you can't expect people to continue suffering and smiling now. Kolewerk. This is real life, real shit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Unlimited22:
LOL

Why did I start singing this in my head as if it was the original song and I was wondering what brought praise and worship into this matter now? 😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Sheikh with all due respect, I say with all due respect cause I love and respect you boss, if he can't make the situation better then he shouldn't worsen it then now. Boss everybody is feeling the heat even those bastards stashing loots and collecting close or more than LGAs allocation in the government.
The reason why most of us decided to ignore him was cause we needed a change from the old guard, the corrupt elites holding us captive since the kingdom come, A breath of fresh air, something different so that if he came in and messed up, we'll accept our fuckupss once more and look for another capable hand till we gradually get it right so now that Apc has entered again you can't expect people to continue suffering and smiling now. Kolewerk. This is real life, real shit.
That nigga is out of touch with reality you are just wasting your time, everything is cruise to him and that raum guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Source quickie locally

All those I cannot date boys/girls in Festac(your own area), Surulere boys are so razz(while living in Surulere) I prefer Abuja boys, My boyfriend is in Lagos, etc

Transport fare go tell you to begin appreciate local content. Appreciate your fellow tenant in same compound, your landlord/tenant daughters, the girl living close to your bus stop etc

Stop importation of all form
Coded.

grin

One female tenant don dey ask me for money maybe because I got land in our compound and I have built a room and parlour...(na just small house o, I know but at least for this lagos make I no pay house rent again cos one room self con for this island for lagos now na more than 500k first year)

But compound ish I no dey I be married man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na my own worst. I wanted to buy when it was still 500, and there was numerous predictions of it hitting 700 soon, last year ..and with good money..cos I had that cash in account idle at that time.

Anyway, finally the money enter house matter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
my man πŸ˜‚ see dreams.

anyways no forget me when you get to paradise,I no vote tinubu I no know why I have to suffer the consequences.
Mr forget you ballzproblem? My gee. My fellow portable, at least that's what they used to call us when we show manyoo fans or barka fans pepper. When I'm not mad. Even that stupid boy trevor012 will join us on our movement so I can slap that his small bald head for all his wahala he used to give us. Make booking code drop fess my guy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
izzou:

Don't blame the First class accountant

He does not want to kick the can anymore

Agba Defensive midfielder grin

Rice na 58,000 and we never reach December
I hear say them don reach end of the road.

So where is the can now?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Mr forget you ballzproblem? My gee. My fellow portable, at least that's what they used to call us when we show manyoo fans or barka fans pepper. When I'm not mad. Even that stupid boy trevor012 will join us on our movement so I can slap that his small bald head for all his wahala he used to give us. Make booking code drop fess my guy. cheesy
ajeh ,I go love to treat trevor012 fuxkup cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Back in the days when saving money was a sign of been responsible..SMH.

Now saving money is the quickest way to become very poor. Thanks to Buhari and Tinubu who came to expedite the bad situation.

Imagine a Nigerian who is gradually saving his money to acquire something in a year time..lol.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emaprince:
Na my own worst. I wanted to buy when it was still 500, and there was numerous predictions of it hitting 700 soon, last year ..and with good money..cos I had that cash in account idle at that time.

Anyway, finally the money enter house matter.

In 2020, I had decent amount of money. I wanted to buy stocks at rock bottom prices but decided against it and built a house instead. It was the worst financial mistake of my life. Those stocks have now returned more than 300% since then. Meanwhile, I'm yet to fully collect rent of last year and the current year is almost running out. One day, I will cut my losses and sell off the house.

Now I'm fully anti building a house for rent. It's pure waste of money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (4704) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yokiti, patrickmuf(m), raumdeuter, cephasdultimate and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.