Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440387 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Unlimited22:
I read EVERYTHING

Interesting...

You have a favourite genre and/or author to read (in)?

I usually download from Today Novels or PDF Drive.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na SE govs the ruling address

The court directed FG and the SE governors to apologize to him and pay him N8bn as compensation. The FG is the lead defendant sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That's just it.

Their job is seasonal and when the season comes they will always follow the money. Now it's election period in Imo state and na APC bring job come ; will they say no ? Shey Labor Party no get candidate in Imo state? Shey the candidate offer them job and they refuse ?

Me I won't fault them for hustling their daily bread cos I no get any bread to use replace APC's bread for them.

When Baba Fryo Pasuma and Shina Peter's go sing for Abacha 1million man March and the people begin abuse dem. Paso and Fryo clear them say they are entertainers not activists that no one will feed their family if they dont entertain for money
and if Abacha invite them next week they will go again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I think he means the man will be sentenced to death.

It is likely seeing as he is not a political thug with backing, the pictures of the victim out there are fairly wholesome. If someone leaks the murder pics that may be the final nail in the guys coffin.

If I remeber that jumia killer was also sentenced to death.

https://guardian.ng/news/killer-of-jumia-delivery-agent-sentenced-to-death-by-hanging/

Sentencing no hard na.....its carrying out the execution that has been the major issue since the return to democracy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bombblacks:

If you have held UFC gloves then you would realise how stupidly hard they are. It's like they are made to cause knout out. When we compare their record it's not even close. Wilder(42 wins, 41 KOs) vs Ngannou(17 wins, 12 KOs). Wilder is doing his knock outs in a more larger gloves. Imagine taking a Wilder punch with the MMA gloves, your forehead will crumble grin
A mma glove is just thinner not harder than a boxing glove which is padded with foam. Is that not one of the reasons you're arguing boxing causes more deaths? Ngannou is well built and stronger than wilder and has been hailed for his striking ability by some boxing analysts despite him not being one. Wilder that will want to use all his speed and power in one moment to drop you. Ngannou doesn't move with that kind of energy but when he strikes his opponent feels the power.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ibime:

Yes, every male does military service in Switzerland and gets to take the gun home, but they must leave the ammunition in the barracks. In the event of war, Govt will distribute bullets to them and they become active soldiers again. It is also illegal to carry your gun outside your house, so they can't be compared to USA

Someone can buy bullet on black market na....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

When Baba Fryo Pasuma and Shina Peter's go sing for Abacha 1million man March and the people begin abuse dem. Paso and Fryo clear them say they are entertainers not activists that no one will feed their family if they dont entertain for money
and if Abacha invite them next week they will go again

grin grin

It's very difficult for entertainers to even close eyes completely to political jobs.

Something tells me that as much as Alibaba criticizes the ills in governance in Nigeria today, if his wife lands a deal that will favour Heritage bank her employers(which will surely translate to bonus for her) Alibaba will not object to it. Even Alibaba himself will not say no to gigs that will fetch cool cash working for Tinubu despite being OBJ's man for years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol, shey na person wey get money and army go unleash these tactics grin

Who knows athan for imo wey he go dey challenge Killa like hope grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You are right though. Well hopefully justice will be gotten boss. We can't keep losing vulnerable members of our society to this deluded killers who believe parting body parts and shedding blood which put them on Forbes list. Like gloriousG said a campaign should also be created forcefully to try and tackle this ritual killing nonsense but then again when you remember some of our leaders and big men in society are actually deep in this haram too one can wonder how far it would go.
Lols, you think those of us trying to develop STEM in the native cultures don't know what we're doing?

This is done to ensure the culture of critical thinking, philosophy, and science is developed in the local cultural practices and traditions and become the modus operandi (the norms) for many Africans.

When that aim is achieved, things like ritual human sacrifices will reduce drastically as there'll be many scientifically minded individuals and freethinkers in this part of the world.

That's exactly the kind of people Nigeria and Africa need to grow and develop. Thinkers, not dolts wey plenty for here.

Now, you know how many times the person you mentioned, who doesn't know his left from right, has kicked against such campaign here, yet one of the key aims of those of us engaging in it is to put an end to various superstitious beliefs and dogmas in this part of the world.

When I make some posts about this campaign here, you'd see the dumbos and their ilk start quoting and calling me different names in defense of their useless gods that established the culture of ritual human sacrifice on this planet.

Ritual human sacrifices form the core of Allah's and Yahweh's philosophies, Islam and Christianity, respectively.

In the native cultures, some past humans of similar mindsets like those two imported gods also used to engage in this barbaric act and developed such a tradition as an element of Isese and similar local cultures.

Fortunately, as science and technology develops, that tradition is getting less rampant.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You need oraimo on your neck.
Lol. That's very true.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
seankafor:
bro, even us here, if we see the opportunity ourselves.. I personally will jump on it without thinking twice..

If tinubu now call me say make I come work for him, even if na to sing him name with grin emoji like oasis, I'll jump on it.. infact I'll dedicate 16rs/day to sing his kumbaya so far as I'm getting paid..

One soft sell magazine went to interview Baba Fryo after the Abacha show, and he said you wan make I be like Fela or Sunny Ade? Fela has a long family of activist, he is world wide known, his brother is a minister, he has properties all over the world his name is well known if govt arrest Fela or Sunny Ade today everyone all over the world will shout but who knows Baba Fryo? Who even knows my real name no stage name

He has been singing for maybe 7yrs, nobody knew him beyond his street in Ajegunle, Fortune shined on him, he had one hit track after many years and coincidentally the hit came at the time Abacha dey find people to sing. How many times in life do you get that opportunity?
2yrs ago will Abacha call him? 2yrs ago will anyone give him 2m to perform?
The 2m wey dem give am go don make life soft for am for 3-5yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Ngannou isn't even a proper boxer.

It won't be a surprise if Ngannou cannot jab properly.

Plus, Tyson Fury does not have a glass chin.

Furthermore, Tyson Fury can hardly be hit since he is an expert in evading punches.

Tyson will make it entertaining he fit even allow Francis hit am and fall to canvas for the likes

This is a friendly match to me for the laughs and giggles

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godx: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You are right though. Well hopefully justice will be gotten boss. We can't keep losing vulnerable members of our society to this deluded killers who believe parting body parts and shedding blood which put them on Forbes list. Like gloriousG said a campaign should also be created forcefully to try and tackle this ritual killing nonsense but then again when you remember some of our leaders and big men in society are actually deep in this haram too one can wonder how far it would go.
The first step is to destroy this yahoo yahoo mentality we have adapted. Everybody now sees it as something legitimate that parents even buy their children phones to hustle with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Someone can buy bullet on black market na....

Yes but it's already illegal to bring it out your house and illegal to buy bullets, so only a select few will cross those lines. In Yankee, nothing is illegal. Even a pastor can turn into a killer over a road rage incident once him blood dey hot cos he got it on him. All you need to do is remove the possibility of someone reaching for a gun either when their blood is hot or they feel the other person's blood is becoming too hot and they are in danger, and Switzerland has done that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Ngannou is also very powerful and I believe he has better punching power than wilder. It's just his lack of experience as a pro boxer that would cost him. Besides what does he even have to lose when he's going to make a truckload of cash bigger than anything he got under Dana white.

If this na joke stop am

Wilder that was sending pro boxers to hospital with 1 punch 7 die

Not even Bash Alli Bendel Insurance can match Wilder
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ibime:

Yes but it's already illegal to bring it out your house and illegal to buy bullets, so only a select few will cross those lines. In Yankee, nothing is illegal. Even a pastor can turn into a killer over a road rage incident once him blood dey hot cos he got it on him. All you need to do is remove the possibility of someone reaching for a gun either when their blood is hot or they feel the other person's blood is becoming too hot and they are in danger, and Switzerland has done that

I agree with you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godx: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
PrinceEma:
This life no.balance.

MMA is akin to putting your life at risk. Very dangerous compared to boxing, but boxing pays more. Smh.

UFC should banned as a sport. I remember telling A40 this a while back in the Chelsea thread.

Godx:

In my opinion Its easier to defend yourself in boxing if you are out matched and you are safer as you can just drop to the ground and its over . Joao Carvalho who died was punched 9 times in the head when he was on the ground with no signs of him being able to defend himself. MMA is too brutal and it's ground and pound element also results to many negativity. No one wants to see a semi conscious defenceless person take 5-10 full force blows to the head before ref steps in. That needs to change.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Many are mad but few are roaming. grin grin
He say na dolts full here. Na the day wey dem go use bottle shave that your bushy skull I dey wait for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

While I was in school I usually shake my head when I see girls dating those cult guys. Person wey dey very much capable of taking another person's life at the slightest provocation, na him u dey use do boyfriend. smh

Money power influence attract male and female.

Like white version of GloriousGbola once said Once you are rich and powerful they let you do it, you can even grab them by the pusssie
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Magnoliaa:

🙄

Na you count am?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PrinceEma: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I think he means the man will be sentenced to death.

It is likely seeing as he is not a political thug with backing, the pictures of the victim out there are fairly wholesome. If someone leaks the murder pics that may be the final nail in the guys coffin.

If I remeber that jumia killer was also sentenced to death.

https://guardian.ng/news/killer-of-jumia-delivery-agent-sentenced-to-death-by-hanging/
The pics of the dismembered body of the girl in a sac was already out by yesterday.

He was caught by the security personnel in the estate while he was trying to dispose the body at night.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Godx:

The first step is to destroy this yahoo yahoo mentality we have adapted. Everybody now sees it as something legitimate that parents even buy their children phones to hustle with.
how you want take destroy am

Am all ears
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Taguchi:

🙄

Na you count am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ebukacute:
He say na dolts full here. Na the day wey dem go use bottle shave that your bushy skull I dey wait for.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PrinceEma: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

One soft sell magazine went to interview Baba Fryo after the Abacha show, and he said you wan make I be like Fela or Sunny Ade? Fela has a long family of activist, he is world wide known, his brother is a minister, he has properties all over the world his name is well known if govt arrest Fela or Sunny Ade today everyone all over the world will shout but who knows Baba Fryo? Who even knows my real name no stage name

He has been singing for maybe 7yrs, nobody knew him beyond his street in Ajegunle, Fortune shined on him, he had one hit track after many years and coincidentally the hit came at the time Abacha dey find people to sing. How many times in life do you get that opportunity?
2yrs ago will Abacha call him? 2yrs ago will anyone give him 2m to perform?
The 2m wey dem give am go don make life soft for am for 3-5yrs
omo that time 2m na huge money
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin
Like seriously. Is it by force to accept your SPERMM ,STEM abi na TEM. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ebukacute:
Lols, shebi na person wey be tout like you wey you see around you go try such with.

If any person wey dey fight for him god comes across someone like me and tries any nonsense, even your dibia no go fit save you from the repercussions of your stupidity.

E be like say may you meet an agnostic around and attack am, and when his group (who Yorubas call egbe) pay you a visit later and you start running helter skelter to go meet your dibia for help.

The dibia wey go help you, him own deities na from the same group of agnostics. So you'll see how foolish and naive you're.

FYI, every human has their group or egbe as no one (nothing at all) exists in isolation.

Na dolts go see a loner and think he's alone.

A person's group exists in their inner worlds lying within the brain.

If you be mumu for this realm, na mumu and dolts like you go full your group on the other side. That's a weak and vulnerable group.

Also, if you're a thinker and scientist, it's the same kind of group your soul will belong to or seek on the other side.

The other side is the real world and this realm is just a projection or simulation of that side. The physics underlying this is entanglement (quantum entanglement generalized to more dimensions), superposition, symmetry, and coherence of waves.

There are functions and equations underlying all these.

Human groups (group of human souls) are entanglements.

The math has to do with isomorphism and automorphism. People well versed in advanced algebra, group theory and ring theory will understand how isomorphism and automorphism can be used to model a system so that it has two parts: inner and outer segments.

No need to explain isomorphism and automorphism here, which are mappings.

When applied to model the universes in existence, there are two major divisions of universes: inner universes and outer universes.

The inner universes are unphysical realms lying within the brain, while the outer universes are physical realms which are gravity-based worlds.

All this will surely seem like nonsense to you and your ilk. Most of you are just like children.

If you see my posts here talking about a god of religion, if I no mention your name, I no expect you to dey wail unnecessarily in defence of the god.

In online discussions, my MO is to support all my claims with facts and data. So, if you want to challenge anything I say, make sure you know the subject deeply so you don't start attacking my person unnecessarily.

I always love intelligent people to question and challenge my posts as such individuals allow me to see a different perspective on issues and add to my knowledge on the subject being discussed.

But there are not many intelligent people here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
I no know who force you to accept anything here. Some people really mumu no be small.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omo see epistle in this sunny afternoon
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yet you no wan let us breathe
Ko werey lo alakori
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tyson will make it entertaining he fit even allow Francis hit am and fall to canvas for the likes

This is a friendly match to me for the laughs and giggles
This is true.

Tyson Fury has said that he would ko Francis Ngannou in the 6th round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.