Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,528 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1576019 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) ... (4844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Funny thing be say all dis married women or ex gf who are married..the energy & intensity dem go use fvck u...dem neva use am 4 dia husband. U dare not bring condom..dem go throw am 4 dustbin.
here no be ashawo thread Mr Man ,here na were men with purpose dey talk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Una dey underrate women, especially naija women. Dey play.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

Lmaooo.. Nor be Bleep government dey fvck us.
Wooh don't stress me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

it is a story that cannot add up if you are married and middle class as the story implies.

when you can order for chops to come to your house . when there is one small shop one every corner selling drinks and refreshments.

who would even be crazy enough to think she can predict how long her husbands journey is - shit i forgot my phone. i forgot my wallet , i sent someone else.

no one should attempt this oh. this is how you will get set up. as a naija matter.

grin

......big Supermarkets, even Groceries and Easteries are running delivery services anywhere in the world. Pick up your phone and make the damn order(s). LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

Okay Mr Brainproblemm.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Una dey underrate women, especially naija women. Dey play.

Hence why I nor even bother.
If you've seen some madness in real life, you'll realise impossible is nothing for a woman hooked on your dick. Same applies to men too.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

This story sounds like fiction sha or truth spiced with lies cheesy

Not saying it doesn't happen though.

Lmaooo... Humans when hooked on sex will do anything.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo.. Nor be Bleep government dey fvck us. Wooh don't stress me
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

This story sounds like fiction sha or truth spiced with lies cheesy

Not saying it doesn't happen though.
I think say na only me...reads like tales from old Ashewo Beer parlour.

Your wife invites a stranger you don't know from anywhere to your house, sends you out to get drinks and your house is conveniently empty enough for them both to have hot fork in the living room and matrimonial bed without leaving signs of sex in the air or anywhere else.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Na.. Some Married women are crooks

Lol...if you check very well, you may find out that the husband probably borrowed money from Lapo to pay her bride price, sponsor her wedding & traditional marriage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......big Supermarkets, even Groceries and Easteries are running delivery services anywhere in the world. Pick up your phone and make the damn order(s). LOL!
Let's even say he's not accustomed to making deliveries, what stops him from going food hunting with the brother, as per guys getting to know each other. That husband would have to be one of the most clueless men ever sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2023
Dr. 'Bosun Tijani
I represented the Vice President,
@KashimSM
today as we signed an agreement on France’s contribution to the Investment in Digital & Creative Enterprises (I-DICE) programme. The I-DICE programme, an initiative of
@NigeriaGov
, led by the office of the Vice President, will support young Nigerians as they create job opportunities in the digital and creative economy. The French government, represented by Ms. Catherine Colonna, Minister for European and Foreign Affairs, will be contributing $116 million to the overall funding of $600 million.

In addition to France’s funding coming through the French Development Agency
@AFD_France
, the programme will also receive additional funding from the African Development Bank
@AfDB_Group
, the Islamic Development Bank
@isdb_group
and the Bank of Industry
@BOINigeria

We remain grateful for the support of allies like France in our efforts to deliver on an inclusive and prosperous economy as envisioned by our President,
@OfficialABAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Theflint1:
Let's even say he's not accustomed to making deliveries, what stops him from going food hunting with the brother, as per guys getting to know each other. That husband would have to be one of the most clueless men ever sha.

Exactly the right word.
Clueless.
Some men are like this sadly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2023
Theflint1:
I think say na only me...reads like tales from old Ashewo Beer parlour.

Your wife invites a stranger you don't know from anywhere to your house, sends you out to get drinks and your house is conveniently empty enough for them both to have hot fork in the living room and matrimonial bed without leaving signs of sex in the air or anywhere else.

Na tales from Uganda(those who used to follow the Asehwo thread back in the days can relate) cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

Na tales from Uganda(those who used to follow the Asehwo thread back in the days can relate) cheesy

The world-famous Uganda tales. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2023
afrodoc2:

The world-famous Uganda tales. grin

So you dey reach that side too doc 😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2023
The naija format : Help me step-business colleague - I'm trapped in the sofa and my husband has gone out!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Theflint1:

grin

.....Prospa said we are ignorant for not believing the tale. Okpa said we dey underestimate women too. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

So you dey reach that side too doc 😂

From way back. Back when men used to aromatically cum inside like bosses and if your car didn't have a Benz logo you were not rated.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2023
Uganda tales everywhere. Ndi stolen pot of ogbono soup grin grin
Ashewo beer palor that year.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2023
afrodoc2:

From way back. Back when men used to aromatically cum inside like bosses and if your car didn't have a Benz logo you were not rated.

grin

.....I missed that Niggâ Raw Sexcapades.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2023
afrodoc2:

Let it flow out....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....I missed that Niggâ Raw Sexcapades.

That thread too rugged that time. If you drop any story or pictures dem go analyse am pass soil sample.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Let it flow out....

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

I talk am say most people for here na from that thread that year grin...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2023
Una dan carry this Uganda beer parlour talk enter here
Make una sha take it easy with lies, naija ladies this and that
Nawa oo where una they find these women because I need to find one too
Seeing is believing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2023
afrodoc2:

That thread too rugged that time. If you drop any story or pictures dem go analyse am pass soil sample.

grin

".... damn did you pour inside and watch it flow out like a boss?!" LOL!

That thread was so much entertaining. One of the best to follow then, on this platform.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2023
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2023
Ihe aruru ala n'aso uso

😆😆
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

".... damn did you pour inside and watch it flow out like a boss?!" LOL!

That thread was so much entertaining. One of the best to follow then, on this platform.

Aro stubbornness remind me of 1 or 2 people here. cheesy
Agidi squared.

Then logo wey go dey broke shame niggas anyhow. If you no get money you must to hide your face.

Even when nihilist enter that arena dey nearly comot cloth from him body. If not for some MMA skills combined with otumokpo, water for pass garri. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PendragonVII: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2023
afrodoc2:

…And watch it flow out like a boss 🤗😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:
So the same people who have been complaining about the price of the dollar are the ones who are now planning to buy and hoard the dollar, and drive up it's it's price. Let no one say Nigerians are not the problems of Nigeria.

It's not a bad thing as long as the opportunity presents itself.

Even in modern economies, any opportunity for arbitrage is quickly taken advantage of. Although this is quickly priced in by algos.

Which is why I think the outright ban is the best move at least in the midterm pending when the CBN has the liquidity to match the (perceived) demand.

The other alternative if (when) they are confident is to flood the market with the dollar equivalent of M3, lets see how the market play catch-up

(1) (2) (3) ... (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) ... (4844) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m), cephasdultimate, LordAdam16, GloriousGbola, DeadPresidents, CAPdan21(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.