Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,391 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1574993 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) ... (4844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ibime:

Quote of the day

Hedging against inflation or diversifying portfolio is not illegal or unpatriotic. Holding dollar, yuan or cedis is no different to holding gold, land or Yam seedlings.

APC miscreant no get IQ,them think say everything na propaganda

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
These USDT dumps are most likely caused by CBN

I don't know who will bring money into the market and sell it at a N200 reverse premium except CBN

The beauty of what they are doing is it only takes less than $500k volume in a 4 hour timeframe to drop the spot market on Binance by N100 or N200. Check the 4 hourly volume on NGN spot on Binance, it's only $300k to $500k. This is a very cheap method of dragging Naira up compared to more traditional exchanges and I & E window where it costs tens to hundreds of millions to drag dollar down like Sanusi and Emefiele used to do

The psychological significance of Binance is it spreads fear in the P2P market and Aboki dragging Aboki and P2P down by N100 per dollar. Dollar will partly recover N70 from that N100, but knocking N30 from the dollar exchange rate using only a couple of million dollars on Binance is a genius move. And next week they will repeat the cycle like they did last week. Naira will continue to gyrate like this - big dumps followed by climb upward, then another big dump just before it gets to the previous level.

In the medium to long term, the immediate climb upward after the dumps shows the true consensus on the state of the Naira but if Cardoso continues these big dumps with just few million dollars every week, he will eventually shake out speculators and let real demand dictate the value of Naira. Kudos to Cardoso if my theory is right.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Ibime:

I don't know who will bring money into the market and sell it at a N200 reverse premium except CBN

The beauty of what they are doing is it only takes less than $500k volume in a 4 hour timeframe to drop the spot market on Binance by N100 or N200. Check the 4 hourly volume on NGN spot on Binance, it's only $300k to $500k. This is a very cheap method of dragging Naira up compared to more traditional exchanges and I & E window where it costs tens to hundreds of millions to drag dollar down like Sanusi and Emefiele used to do

The psychological significance of Binance is it spreads fear in the P2P market and Aboki dragging Aboki and P2P down by N100 per dollar. Dollar will partly recover N70 from that N100, but knocking N30 from the dollar exchange rate using only a couple of million dollars on Binance is a genius move. And next week they will repeat the cycle like they did last week. Naira will continue to gyrate like this - big dumps followed by climb upward, then another big dump just before it gets to the previous level.

In the medium to long term, the immediate climb upward after the dumps shows the true consensus on the state of the Naira but if Cardoso continues these big dumps with just few million dollars every week, he will eventually shake out speculators and let real demand dictate the value of Naira. Kudos to Cardoso if my theory is right.
👍🤝

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Ibime:

this cardoso guy seems to know much about crypto unlike the illiterate emefiele that's was banning crypto upandan
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2023
Incognito9:

👍🤝
he must've collaborated with cz to do this..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Ibime:

crypto p2p and I&E window, which one is more significant?

For me I think 💬 most people gets there forex quotes from crypto unlike I&E.. although I&E might have more market makers, volume and whales than crypto..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 1:25am On Nov 04, 2023
seankafor:
he must've collaborated with cz to do this..

Yeah 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by emmaodet: 5:33am On Nov 04, 2023
LordAdam16:

Why not?

Long term, the naira will always depreciate. It has been depreciating since inception.
So why should a Nigerian, regardless of political affiliation, avoid converting their savings when cheap FX is available?

You make hay when the sun shines.
And right now it's a hot summer afternoon for the naira.

Your argument is illogical and you're conflating issues.
The rapid decline of the naira's value is primarily down to the economic policies of the dual APC administrations.
It is perfectly fine to criticize the rate of decline.

In fact, this is the entire reason for the criticism.
So they can drag down the rate and anyone can buy the $ for whatever reason.
If you want to hedge. Do that. If you want to buy for japa. Do that. If you want to buy to preserve your wealth through the inevitable devaluation. Do that.
And yes, if the rate rapidly crashes from 800 back to 1600, Tinubu and his appointees will be raked over the coals. Part of his mandate is to ensure currency stability. When he fails at that, criticism is justified.
It should not matter what Nigerians want to use the dollars for. We earned the naira fair and square.
If Tinubu and co are doing their jobs correctly, even if I want to buy $10m, I should be able to do so without any material effect on the rate.

I don't know why fellas in your camp are fond of gaslighting Nigerians.
We can't criticize. We can't buy dollars.
If it were up to you, only those with Ronu cards will be able to buy the dollars now that it is cheap.
Then when the rate goes back up, you'll start telling the rest of us to endure the hardship.

-Lord

grin grin

Chaii

Abeg where my Ronu card dey?

Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2023
cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2023
Look I've always known women cheat.
But married women dey cheat pieces!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/Wizarab10/status/1720586397084430543?t=nAMEaOcnvaTQufyD1qb4eA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2023
grin

.......Itsrm, SIM don return back inside Phone. LOL!

I WISH TO THANK THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, HIS EXCELLENCY BOLA AHMED TINUBU GCFR, FOR HIS FATHERLY INTERVENTION WHICH OPENED A SERIES OF COMMUNICATION CHANNELS TO FACILITATE THE TIMELY RESOLUTION OF THE FESTERING CRISES.

- SIM FUBARA

PDP IS DEAD.......Date of burial to be announced soon.

https://twitter.com/SimFubaraKSC/status/1720694703287394375?t=zv82BHC-iv-uX_W1VovUVQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Look I've always known women cheat.
But married women dey cheat pieces!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/Wizarab10/status/1720586397084430543?t=nAMEaOcnvaTQufyD1qb4eA&s=19

Who be that person wey talk say them go do dna?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Kholiwe,the south African baddie grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Funny thing be say all dis married women or ex gf who are married..the energy & intensity dem go use fvck u...dem neva use am 4 dia husband. U dare not bring condom..dem go throw am 4 dustbin.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

This story sounds like fiction sha or truth spiced with lies cheesy

Not saying it doesn't happen though.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2023
OasisX:
grin

.......Itsrm, SIM don return back inside Phone. LOL!

PDP IS DEAD.......Date of burial to be announced soon.

https://twitter.com/SimFubaraKSC/status/1720694703287394375?t=zv82BHC-iv-uX_W1VovUVQ&s=19

Na till 2031 election. Thats if they can get their house in order by that time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

This story sounds like fiction sha or truth spiced with lies cheesy

Not saying it doesn't happen though.

the story is obviously bullshit

they fked in the living room and somehow did not leave sweat and sex juice over the chairs?

from the fictional story, they have enough wealth to have house helps, and yet they are again, casually fking in the living room in the afternoon?

i would actually be afraid if i were the guy in this fiction because that story has hotwife arrangement written all over it. the kind where the husband has cameras from where he watched the action.

you cannot fk in the living room and bedroom without leaving a mess unless you prepared for it beforehand.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the story is obviously bullshit

they fked in the living room and somehow did not leave sweat and sex juice over the chairs?

from the fictional story, they have enough wealth to have house helps, and yet they are again, casually fking in the living room in the afternoon?

i would actually be afraid if i were the guy in this fiction because that story has hotwife arrangement written all over it. the kind where the husband has cameras from where he watched the action.

you cannot fk in the living room and bedroom without leaving a mess unless you prepared for it beforehand.

grin

.....she sent her husband an errand to get chilled zobo and gala. LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

PDP had eight years as an opposition and they failed to get their act together

the moment they let atiku and saraki back into the fold in 2019 i wrote them off.

their sole function is to be atikus vehicle until he dies. unless someone else can out maneuver him in the primaries.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2023
Blinded by the thirst for revenge, the Israeli government fails to see the (explosive) secondary effects: while dead children will never bother you, the surviving ones will. Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

grin

.....we love PDP but Wikists love it more than us. May its soul rest well beyond 2031. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....she sent her husband an errand to get chilled zobo and gala. LOL!

i must have read too fast and missed that part of the story cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You missed the sweetest part. Sent him to buy food and drinks and knows he won't be back on time due to traffic. 😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

grin

.....actually chilled zobo and gala ain't mentioned, but wifey indeed sent husband to get drinks for the august guest.

Azzziiiiinnn, turn husband to errand boy and some foòls still believe the tale?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

PDP had eight years as an opposition and they failed to get their act together

the moment they let atiku and saraki back into the fold in 2019 i wrote them off.

their sole function is to be atikus vehicle until he dies. unless someone else can out maneuver him in the primaries.

Word on the street has it that Atiku is the one majorly funding the party since Wike backed out.

He has the PDP 2027 ticket on lockdown. Wike is also already saying they will support BAT again in 2027.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2023
Lmaooo.

People have not seen women do mad things without considering any form of consequence because of penis. 🤣🤣🤣.

Ignorance is bliss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2023
Na.. Some Married women are crooks

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....actually chilled zobo and gala ain't mentioned, but wifey indeed sent husband to get drinks for the august guest.

Azzziiiiinnn, turn husband to errand boy and some foòls still believe the tale?! LOL!

it is a story that cannot add up if you are married and middle class as the story implies.

when you can order for chops to come to your house . when there is one small shop one every corner selling drinks and refreshments.

who would even be crazy enough to think she can predict how long her husbands journey is - shit i forgot my phone. i forgot my wallet , i sent someone else.

no one should attempt this oh. this is how you will get set up. as a naija matter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2023
Itsrm:

Word on the street has it that Atiku is the one majorly funding the party since Wike backed out.

He has the PDP 2027 ticket on lockdown. Wike is also already saying they will support BAT again in 2027.

Does atiku have the resources and discipline to carry on like this to 2027?

i am sure dubai is calling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) ... (4844) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Zaha(m), Eunoiaa(f), liveLongNprospa(m), CrystalTiger(m), Greatswimmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.