Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1476654 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Yes. In Opobo, Igbo language is the mother tongue/native language. Their high ranking masquarede is called "Nwaotam" which has it origin from Ndoki. They sure have their rep in Ohaneze.

Nwaotam masquerade is from Bonny

Ndoki and Bonny are from the same root. Ndoki are Ijaws who migrated upward and joined the Igbos while their Bonny brothers settled in Finima

Opobo is just a subgroup of Bonny who split out under Jaja of Opobo during the Bonny civil war and chased the Ibeno off their land to found what we now call Opobo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
cheesy me I don't see any rivers person as Igbo,but if you identify as one good for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Emaprince:
I really dont know why these politicians uses igbos in their manipulative tactics.

He is shouting that nonsense now to get love and support from igbos, but tomorrow they will deny and detach from anything linking them to igbos.

Any igbo man happy with this is a fish brain. You should know when you are being used.

Simi is from Opobo, has a chieftancy title in Opobo. Opobo is one of the Igbo tribes in Rivers state. Igbo language is the native language/mother tongue in Opobo. Abi u wan make he dey speak Japanese?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Stoplying: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Simi is from Opobo, has a chieftancy title in Opobo. Opobo is one of the Igbo tribes in Rivers state. Igbo language is the native language/mother tongue in Opobo. Abi u wan make he dey speak Japanese?
Shvt the fvck up.
One day you guys need to let people be and stop claiming people up and down.
Not too long ago, you guys were claiming Benue people as well.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Stoplying:

I thought you were better then this. But you couldn't escape the local trend.

Which local trend are you talking about?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Stoplying: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Which local trend are you talking about?
It is part of the message which you are replying.
Understanding what you read is harder than making revisionist claims, isn't it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
swiz123:

Wow! Interesting.
There is so much ancestral confusion and denial in Rivers state because of political interests. I also believe that Language is a core aspect of culture and culture defines a tribe from another.

Naija politics aside, Opobo is Igbo. Though the Ijaws always want to rewrite the history of Opobo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
swiz123:

I just wanted to confirm if Opobo are Igbos. Looking past Fubara's shenanigans, some truth are inherent and that is Opobo people are predominantly Igbos judging my his fluency in the language.

I am sure before now, most people didn't know this.

Opobo, Bonny, Okrika and Kalabari are like Rome. Only few people from Rome are of original Roman blood. Most came there for trade, for better life, or by slavery.

These Ijaw City States population expanded exponentially during the slave trade and Palm Oil trade (but mostly exponentially during the Palm Oil trade) taking in Igbo traders and mostly Igbo slaves to run the Palm Oil business. Each house needed hundreds of men to row up the Imo River and purchase Palm Oil from the hinterland so they inculcated slaves into their houses. That's how Jaja came to Bonny as a slave of Anna Pepple (Perekule) house, and worked his way to head of the house. For context the population of Bonny was only 3,000 before the population exploded due to the Slave and Palm Oil trade.

Eventually in the case of Bonny, the Igbo slaves outnumbered the Ijaws almost 10 to 1 such was the manpower needed for the Palm Oil trade, that Igbo became the defacto language of Bonny. They still identify as Ijaws keeping the Ijaw customs and titles, but their language is fully Igbo. Now Jaja was such a skilled trader and grew Anna Pepple house population so exponentially, part of his success was his ability to get manpower and penetrate the Igbo hinterland so his house (Anna Pepple) absorbed more Igbos and is even more Igbo than Bonny. This house now became Opobo when Jaja took them up Imo River to settle new land during the war with Manilla Pepple house. That's why I put Opobo Igbo blood at 80-90% Igbo, higher than Bonny which I put at 70-80% Igbo.

Similar absorption of Igbos occured in Okrika and Kalabari but to a lesser extent. However you will find whole villages or houses from Igbo origin even there. My grandmaternal village is made of 7 houses, all 7 houses are of Igbo origin, and even the founder of the village was an Igbo man who grew to head his own house, then spilt out and founded our village. His 7 slaves which give their name to the compounds of our village today are also all of Igbo descent. I put Okrika and Kalabari at 20-40% Igbo by blood.

However all these City States still maintain their Ijawness, Ijaw customs, House structure, deities and Amanyanabos, but in the case of Bonny and Opobo, their language has changed completely to Igbo

The other Ijaw City States which have strong history of intermingling with the Igbo are Nembe and Akassa in Bayelsa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omo.. People in government just do absolutely nothing and get away with earning ridiculous money
Because what is this??

Lagos State government abeg nauuu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
"Opobo is just a subgroup of Bonny who split out under Jaja of Opobo during the Bonny civil war and chased the Ibeno off their land to found what we now call Opobo."

Not true. Jaja of Opobo resided in Ikot Abasi LGA in Akwa Ibom (just where you have the Bridge of No Return) after he was freed from slavery. Opobo was already a defined place before Jaja crossed over to go be its king.

The relatives of the Opobos are the Eastern Obolos who were nomadic fishermen and given land to settle on the shore by the Southern Ibibios (the Ikot Abasi). Over the centuries, they intermarried and are no longer distinctively Ibibio or Ijaw - a mix of both.

The whole of Ikot Abasi, Eastern Obolo, and Mkpat Enin in Akwa Ibom and Opobo in Rivers were administered under Opobo Division during the colonial era.

The Ibenos were traditionally a nomadic fishing people who are a mix of Ijaw and Ibibio, and never owned lands except those given by the Ekid (Eket) - another Southern Ibibio ethnicity.

The Ibenos didn't own Opobo to begin with. Present-day Opobo. like Ibeno and Eastern Obolo, were fishing ports.

There was no war or chasing.

The actual war was between the Southern Ibibios and Ogonis.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Omo.. People in government just do absolutely nothing and get away with earning ridiculous money
Because what is this??

Lagos State government abeg nauuu..

Doherty be asking questions

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Doherty be asking questions

Lmao.. How much be perfume for office

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
2 billion naira to buy fan 😂😂😂😂

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ibime:

Nwaotam masquerade is from Bonny

Fake news spotted!

Nwaotam is an Igbo masquerade which has it origin from Ndoki.

Igbo language is the mother tongue in Opobo.
Azumini, Ohambele, Afam, Akwete, Akirika-Obu are all Ndoki clan. Akwete, an Ndoki clan is the heritage site of Igbo traditional cloth weaving.

Soludo is their biggest promoter cox since he took over as gov na Akwete made fabric he dey wear. Davido's paternal grandmother Chief Nnenna Esther Adeleke is from Akwete.

In SS, the Ndoki people can be found in Ikanafun LGA i.e Akwa-Ibom state & Obigbo LGA i.e Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Stoplying:

Shvt the fvck up.
One day you guys need to let people be and stop claiming people up and down.
Not too long ago, you guys were claiming Benue people as well.

Wtf? Simi is speaking his native language. Abi are u deaf & dumb? Igbos can be found in Benue just as Igbos can be found in Delta. This is totally different from misguided fellows who claim that Igbos are Jews.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
DissTroy:
"Opobo is just a subgroup of Bonny who split out under Jaja of Opobo during the Bonny civil war and chased the Ibeno off their land to found what we now call Opobo."

[b]Not true. Jaja of Opobo resided in Ikot Abasi LGA in Akwa Ibom (just where you have the Bridge of No Return) after he was freed from slavery. Opobo was already a defined place before Jaja crossed over to go be its king.

The relatives of the Opobos are the Eastern Obolos who were nomadic fishermen and given land to settle on the shore by the Southern Ibibios (the Ikot Abasi). Over the centuries, they intermarried and are no longer distinctively Ibibio or Ijaw - a mix of both.

The whole of Ikot Abasi, Eastern Obolo, and Mkpat Enin in Akwa Ibom and Opobo in Rivers were administered under Opobo Division during the colonial era.

The Ibenos were traditionally a nomadic fishing people who are a mix of Ijaw and Ibibio, and never owned lands except those given by the Ekid (Eket) - another Southern Ibibio ethnicity.

The Ibenos didn't own Opobo to begin with. Present-day Opobo. like Ibeno and Eastern Obolo, were fishing ports.

Hahaha. Ibibio done also make their own claim

You are right. Jaja took Opobo from the Andoni, but he also fought and decimated the Ibeno in the Jaja-Ibeno war. I got that mixed up between them.

The bolded is wrong though. There is no such thing as being "freed from slavery" in Ijaw culture that will make you run away to another land. A slave in Ijaw land is part of the family who has the opportunity to become the head of the house, just as much as any other true born son of the house. Jaja went from slave to head of the House so he didn't have to run anywhere. He may have resided in Ikot Abasi for Business but not as a result of being freed and running away. He was head of his house, and if he was there, he was there on Business representing his house.

Fun fact, Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour great grandfather was also involved in the Jaja-Ibeno wars on the side of Ibeno. He was also a big Palm Oil trader, operating out of Equitorial Guinea and trading with the Ibeno. Jaja cannoned the Ibeno to smithereens, I've forgotten the joke Jaja made about the Ibeno but it was something to the effect of he's just playing with the Ibenos for now, that if he unleash his full firepower, he will wipe them out of existence

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
DissTroy:

Not true. Jaja of Opobo resided in Ikot Abasi LGA in Akwa Ibom (just where you have the Bridge of No Return) after he was freed from slavery. Opobo was already a defined place before Jaja crossed over to go be its king.

Exactly Opobo originates from calabar/Akwa Ibom
Growing up I was surprised opobo is now located in rivers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Fake news spotted!

Nwaotam is an Igbo masquerade which has it origin from Ndoki.

Igbo language is the mother tongue in Opobo.
Azumini, Ohambele, Afam, Akwete, Akirika-Obu are all Ndoki clan. Akwete, an Ndoki clan is the heritage site of Igbo traditional cloth weaving.

Soludo is their biggest promoter cox since he took over as gov na Akwete made fabric he dey wear. Davido's paternal grandmother Chief Nnenna Esther Adeleke is from Akwete.

In SS, the Ndoki people can be found in Ikanafun LGA i.e Akwa-Ibom state & Obigbo LGA i.e Rivers state.

Nwaotam is also in Bonny. Who had it first is a matter of conjecture. Ndoki and Bonny are from the same source.

Listing all the town of Ndoki will not make the masquerade more Ndoki. I can as well list all the towns of Bonny. Bonny is the bigger brother to Ndoki by far so chances are that Ndoki took the idea from Bonny. Saying otherwise is like saying England is copying Wales.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ibime:

Nwaotam is also in Bonny. Who had it first is a matter of conjecture. Ndoki and Bonny are from the same source.

Listing all the town of Ndoki will not make the masquerade more Ndoki. I can as well list all the towns of Bonny

We're talking about the origin dude.
Pls can u tell us how Igbo language became the mother tongue in Opobo? The omugwo culture too?...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

We're talking about the origin dude.
Pls can u tell us how Igbo language became the mother tongue in Opobo? The omugwo culture too?...

I have just told you. Read my post above. Palm Oil trade which led to influx of slaves making Igbo born outnumber the true born Bonny almost ten to one.

Opobo is just a split out from Bonny so trace the Palm Oil trade in Bonny to discover how both Bonny and Opobo came to speak Igbo

Do Igbo Kingdoms have Amanyanabo, war canoe houses and Ijaw societal structure? Amanyanabo Danderson Jaja of Opobo is my relative, no talk wetin you no know.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Which one you dey now. How is Opobo in Akwa Ibom? Opobo has always been in Rivers. Akwa-Ibom is on the other other side of the river.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ibime:

I have just told you. Read my post above. Palm Oil trade which led to influx of slaves making Igbo born outnumber the true born Bonny almost ten to one.

Opobo is just a split out from Bonny so trace the Palm Oil trade in Bonny to discover how both Bonny and Opobo came to speak Igbo

Lol. I wonder why the Northern Igbos who conducted large trade with the Igala people did not adopt the Igala language.

Abeg u shld stick to accounting/economics where u can back up your claims with facts & figures.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lol. I wonder why the Northern Igbos who conducted large trade with the Igala people did not adopt the Igala language.

Abeg u shld stick to accounting/economics where u can back up your claims with facts & figures.

Same way Okrika and Kalabari did not adopt Igbo language. It's based on the ratio of indigenes to immigrants. Igbo immigrants far outnumbered the Ibani in the short space of only 30 years and their language became the language of the immigrants. Their original language still exists and is spoken by a few. Both immigrants and true born are spending a lot of their time upland in Igbo areas where the Palm Oil is sourced trading Palm Oil so they all speak Igbo. If you put 80 freshies who only speak Igbo with 20 indigenes who speak both Ibani and Igbo, and they are trading all the time with Igbos, their language of communication will invariably be Igbo. But their customs, deities and chieftaincy and Kingship structure remain Ijaw and they identify as Ijaws, that's all that matters. You are speaking to an Igbo blood (me) who got absorbed into Ijaw Kingdom and identify as Ijaw, na so e be. Ijaw Kingdoms are like Rome, no matter where you originated from, you become son of the soil.

We have treaties and historical evidence of treaties between Bonny and Okrika Kings dating back to 17th century within an Ijaw context and relating within Ijaw language so you can't erase history. Igbo nationhood is a modern concept of the last 120 years within the Nigerian context. Igbos were a collection of unrelated Republican villages without a consolidated Government and war structure until the British labelled all these villages as Eboe, giving them an identity. This lack of organisation is a reason why the Igbos were preyed upon by organised Kingdoms like the Ijaws, Ibibios, Benins and Oyos and why they form the majority of slave blood in the Americas today. The Igbos are the biggest victims of slavery and that speaks to their lack of organised Kingdoms. Only the Arochukwu were organised within the Igbo and they preyed on the Igbo massively. They never saw themselves as fellow Igbos till the British gave them identity. So Igbo cannot be claiming ownership of established and powerful Kingdoms in 2023 when they have no history of establishing such Kingdoms.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Larride hope say this money dey reach you??

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Those who divided Southern Nigeria into states were stupid.

The Abribas of Abia State should should have been in Akwa Ibom, or some sort of arrangement which kept them with their kindred, the Ibibios.

Parts of Etim Ekpo in Akwa Ibom should have been in Abia State.

The Opobos of Rivers, and Ibenos and Eastern Obolos should never have been divided. Maybe a federal constituency or even a state of their own.

The Eastern Obolos are too Ijaw to be Ibibio, yet too Ibibio to be Ijaw. The Ibenos got smart and are erasing their part Ijaw ancestry to mix up with the main Ibibio stock.
All these peoples were regarded as related under the British and ruled so, so why divide them?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ibime:

Hahaha. Ibibio done also make their own claim

You are right. Jaja took Opobo from the Andoni, but he also fought and decimated the Ibeno in the Jaja-Ibeno war. I got that mixed up between them.

The bolded is wrong though. There is no such thing as being "freed from slavery" in Ijaw culture that will make you run away to another land. A slave in Ijaw land is part of the family who has the opportunity to become the head of the house, just as much as any other true born son of the house. Jaja went from slave to head of the House so he didn't have to run anywhere. He may have resided in Ikot Abasi for Business but not as a result of being freed and running away. He was head of his house, and if he was there, he was there on Business representing his house.

Fun fact, Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour great grandfather was also involved in the Jaja-Ibeno wars on the side of Ibeno. He was also a big Palm Oil trader, operating out of Equitorial Guinea and trading with the Ibeno. Jaja cannoned the Ibeno to smithereens, I've forgotten the joke Jaja made about the Ibeno but it was something to the effect of he's just playing with the Ibenos for now, that if he unleash his full firepower, he will wipe them out of existence

Actually, there is. Being freed was how Jaja of Opobo could live freely at Ikot Abasi which is a Southern Ibibio area and right on the Ocean. And if he wasn't free, he'd have been captured and resold.

The Southern Ibibios and Ijaws were notorious slave-dealers (another reason I shit on those who blame the West for slavery) and raided or acted as middlemen for slaves.
Ikot Abasi itself was the HQ of shipping slaves to the Americas or other parts, and later the HQ of British Administration.

No slave would have walked free there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
DissTroy:

Actually, there is. Being freed was how Jaja of Opobo could live freely at Ikot Abasi which is a Southern Ibibio area and right on the Ocean. And if he wasn't free, he'd have been captured and resold.

The Southern Ibibios and Ijaws were notorious slave-dealers (another reason I shit on those who blame the West for slavery) and raided or acted as middlemen for slaves.
Ikot Abasi itself was the HQ of shipping slaves to the Americas or other parts, and later the HQ of British Administration.

No slave would have walked free there.

That's for external slavery (if they ship you abroad). But once you are an internal slave, you are a vital part of the House with rights and responsibilities of any member of the house.

Jaja would have no reason to run away from his house because he is now a full member of his house. He is there on business like other members and was probably there in a leadership capacity. Anything across the Imo River, Jaja was always involved in business with all tribes on both sides of the River and up all the way to Umahia and Arochukwu, I don't doubt he would have spent time in Ikot Abasi which was a major trading port and also as far as Fernando Po in Equitorial Guinea sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Larride hope say this money dey reach you??

Na me get the church abi which kind question be This?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Emaprince:
The bolded is very true.

I have been a victim to that several time. A childhood friend once hit me with this. In this case, he said his kid was at the point of dead in the hospital. He needs financial assistance. I requested for his account and sent him money instantly. He called back the next day to appreciate me. I thanked God and thought that was it. After like 5days, he called again, requesting for money to buy food stuffs. I jejely told him that he have to look else where for assistance as well. His elder bro is in abroad. He has rich cousins who he can reach out to as well. He continued with the disturbance for long but I never responded again. This particular guy continued to breed like pig. His wife gave birth this year again...now he has about 5 or 6kids. He is always hitting me up on whatsapp and I have ignored all.
I have special disdain for people like this. I am actually the polar opposite. When I have I'd rather help a struggling man by himself than the one that has taken it upon himself to breed like a pig. We wey dey hold body 4 months a year and no dey born up and down na him no sabi fok abi?

I can empathize with someone with presence of mind not to bring an innocent kid into life of hardship but you wey dey born steady? I feel I'm enabling you. Cos in your spirit of pocket watching you would say in your head or tell me "shebi you never born wetin you dey use money do" or the kids get older and they start looking for they will dump them on and who will train them

Kids, a wife? Those are recurring bills and a struggling man has to travel light. Honestly I rather help a childless man than one with a wife and multiple kids
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ibime:

That's for external slavery (if they ship you abroad). But once you are an internal slave, you are a vital part of the House with rights and responsibilities of any member of the house.

Jaja would have no reason to run away from his house because he is now a full member of his house. He is there on business like other members and was probably there in a leadership capacity. Anything across the Imo River, Jaja was always involved in business with all tribes on both sides of the River and up all the way to Umahia and Arochukwu, I don't doubt he would have spent time in Ikot Abasi which was a major trading port and also as far as Fernando Po in Equitorial Guinea sef.

Lived, took on an Ibibio bride, and went into the hinterlands. But made the Ikot Abasi port his abode. Made sense so he could oversee his export business as oil palm had replaced slavery.

Where he lived still exist till date at Ikot Abasi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
How do you reconcile the fact that an immigrant language became the indigenous/native language in Opobo, making it the first of such incidence on the Gulf of Guinea. ?

The elephant tusk is very important in Opobo especially in coronation of king. This is obtainable in other Igbo societies. The marriage customs & funerals in Opobo are largely the same in other Igbo villages. Amayanabo is interpreted as "ama onyen'bu" meaning a town of two kings.

Weda u be Igbo blood or Ijaw blood e no concern me. Igbo language is the mother tongue in Opobo, thus governor Simi who is a titled man from Opobo is within his right to speak his language.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
DissTroy:

Lived, took on an Ibibio bride, and went into the hinterlands. But made the Ikot Abasi port his abode. Made sense so he could oversee his export business as oil palm had replaced slavery.

Where he lived still exist till date at Ikot Abasi.

That should be because Bonny had kicked him out of Bonny during the civil war so he had to find another trading port to operate from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.