Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1541529 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (4785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2023
donjazzet:

This right here is why I will never understand ethnic champions.

We all celebrate together when we hear that a Nigerian has won an election in NewYork or London or a European country. We see it as a sign of Nigerians great hustling and entrepreneurial spirit and being the best representatives of their country.

But when fellow Nigerians contest elective positions within their own country, we start hearing "go back" even to people like yourself who were most likely born there.

The whole thing is wrong and absurd. Imagine a third generation igbo in Lagos being told to go back to his "state". cheesy omoo APC really destroyed Nigeria this last elections. Let's see if it was worth it all along.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2023
I dey come.
Make I celebrate my birthday finish.

Una go see the real me

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2023
donjazzet:

Maybe you guys have forgotten who larride is\was on this section.

He was basically the Oasis of the Buhari administration. Defending the indefensible, infact it was even some of his defences that made some of us question whether we were normal to even have supported the rubbish in the first place.

Every single negative that was brought up about the APC admin under Buhari, larride will defend and even made it known that he was actually an APC party member and went ahead to double down in his support of the present administration, so tell me why he shouldn't be held to account for what his party even in his own state is doing?

You guys are dunking on prosper for doing the most honourable thing we should all be doing; holding this wicked party and all its enablers to account. Holding their feet to the fire for fostering this disaster upon us all.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Who’s following this story of segun ogedegbe and his ex wife who’s now mc (prince of Lagos) fvck mate
She’s also an actor

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjKH6WMP/

Kwam1 the usual alagbe and bizman sef collect

No be this actor wey carry chest like sikiratu Sindodo be this....No shame from this actors,Perhaps na only 1 Yoruba actor,MC oluomo never yansh for that industry.....

As tinubu don be president and MC oluomo has gone full national....bbn stars,asaba English nollywood actors go soon join queue and hear am for Abuja...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2023
donjazzet:

This right here is why I will never understand ethnic champions.

We all celebrate together when we hear that a Nigerian has won an election in NewYork or London or a European country. We see it as a sign of Nigerians great hustling and entrepreneurial spirit and being the best representatives of their country.

But when fellow Nigerians contest elective positions within their own country, we start hearing "go back" even to people like yourself who were most likely born there.

The whole thing is wrong and absurd. Imagine a third generation igbo in Lagos being told to go back to his "state". cheesy omoo APC really destroyed Nigeria this last elections. Let's see if it was worth it all along.

Lol. I will gladly go back. grin

You and I know that whatever played out in Lagos will play out everywhere in Nigeria. The only difference may be on how it is handled

But concerning the last elections, I still believe the Yorubas didn't handle it well.

When you have a larger number of foreigners trying to edge you off, you don't start playing tribalism. You simply keep them in check by staying at the top for them to select.

The Igbos are also in large numbers in the North, yet you don't see Northerners doing that. It is because they have learnt to put them in check.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Itsrm:
The only thing wey dey pain me be say, the money will end up with BBNaija and celebrity oloshos who will use it to buy range rovers and pepper the same tax payers.

If they were stealing this money to build factories, build businesses and employ Nigerians, I for no even mind

I attended a 3 day work retreat recently, and we were lodged at Radisson Blue in Ikeja for 3 night. You need to see how people are spending money especially Govt officials. I had a convo with a pretty young chic at the hotel, she is lodged there for 3 months all paid for by a Govt official (she didn't mention his name though). Omo you are just punishing yourself if you are still supporting this polithiefcians and not getting anything from them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But apart from the tribal slur, he was right.

Tinubu ended up sidelining the SE and everybody.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

grin

......person wey vote PMB twice, championed anti EndSars dey call larride Oasis of PMB Administration.

If hypocrisy is a moniker, you don't need to search much to identify his Alt. LOL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2023
Amigoss:

No be this actor wey carry chest like sikiratu Sindodo be this....No shame from this actors,Perhaps na only 1 Yoruba actor,MC oluomo never yansh for that industry.....

As tinubu don be president and MC oluomo has gone full national....bbn stars,asaba English nollywood actors go soon join queue and hear am for Abuja...
I doubt there’s any Yoruba female actors mc never yansh up till those old cougars too😂
Maybe upcoming sha but they get initiated with mc dick

Ba this woman fear me pass jayeola kuti she was one time pasuma ex and mc side chic

How old are these people sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I attended a 3 day work retreat recently, and we where lodged at Radisson Blue in Ikeja for 3 night. You need to see how people are spending money especially Govt officials. I had a convo with a pretty young chic at the hotel, she is lodged there for 3 months all paid for by a Govt official (she didn't mention his name though). Omo you are just punishing yourself if you are still supporting this polithiefcians and not getting anything from them.

You go chop elders' meat? You wan get food poisoning?

The guy say "I had a convo". grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I attended a 3 day work retreat recently, and we where lodged at Radisson Blue in Ikeja for 3 night. You need to see how people are spending money especially Govt officials. I had a convo with a pretty young chic at the hotel, she is lodged there for 3 months all paid for by a Govt official (she didn't mention his name though). Omo you are just punishing yourself if you are still supporting this polithiefcians and not getting anything from them.
yahoo boys dey learn for where politicians dey for olosho matter..

Politician fit lodge you for 3 months, he go only touch you once or twice.. but make yahoo boy lodge you for 1 week.. your kpekus go hear am grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2023
E go pain me if I do all this E-work and nothing dey reach my side from this bottomless pit of money sha, shey na monkey dey work baboon dey chop them Dey call am cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Pls read to comprehend. I told u that the Ndoki people can be found in Ukanafun lga, AKS. I even went further to mention the name of the community where u can find them in the LGA. I did not say that the Ukanafuns are NDOKI people. Na u wey dey put emotion against verified historical facts.
Drink on your hubris until it's time to go to Ukanafun to point out any Ndoki lands and you'd lose your limbs.

But what do i expect from a dude who said King Jaja was not the founder of Opobo.?

Again, Jaja didn't found Opobo. Jaja was born just 202 years ago, and was a captured slave from the hinterlands (you know where) until as recently as 160 years ago.

Opobo, in contrast, had grown beyond a fishing port, and with nearby Ikot Abasi and the areas around, had already been a slave port for 300 years, oil palm later, and the centre of British rule. Ikot Abasi being the centre of the area.

Opobo existed and was defined before Jaja was born. I have media files I took with my own hands checking out these places. I have posted some yesterday to counter lies.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I doubt there’s any Yoruba female actors mc never yansh up till those old cougars too😂
Maybe upcoming sha but they get initiated with mc dick

Ba this woman fear me pass jayeola kuti she was one time pasuma ex and mc side chic

How old are these people sef

Ahhh,wtf....MC don chop this woman too undecided,she dey part of the one i dey refer to shocked,so those cougars sef dey collect too...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
I dey come.

Una go see the real me

Enjoy your birthday in peace please, nothing to be gained from roforofo on your birthday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Realmrsean:
yahoo boys dey learn for where politicians dey for olosho matter..

Politician fit lodge you for 3 months, he go only touch you once or twice.. but make yahoo boy lodge you for 1 week.. your kpekus go hear am grin
Have worked in an hotel before and I saw terrible things
I didn't even bother fasting during Ramadan because I will be starving myself

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
I dey come. Make I celebrate my birthday finish.
Una go see the real me
round 2 cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Amigoss:

Ahhh,wtf....MC don chop this woman too undecided,she dey part of the one i dey refer to shocked,so those cougars sef dey collect too...

That's why I am concerned about their age, I don't think they are old like that na mawumawu them they chop because how old is MC to start with
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
I dey come.

Una go see the real me
Happy birthday
Oya celebrate birthday for us na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
KingTom:

It reminds me of the time my Amiable and Amicable Awujale declared that we're descendants of Sudan and as such all Ijebus are partly Sudanese. Bruh everybody started coming out with their own ancestral tracing, some went to Ethiopia others went to Mali, the rest went towards the Aztecs and Inca etc grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Exactly the guy is gentle like me but I ain’t going to sit there with those troll song from wasiu the shameless agbaya

He overstayed jare

Blueraydick so na this guy be kunlepoly

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjKHDXCx/

E fit don gba Kadara and dey expect something hoooge from MC oluomo because nothing explains that cuckold behaviour...

Yes Na kunlepoly be that,Koko Zaria dey fair

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Emaprince:
Guy!!! I always think this way too.

The money you see our female celebs lavishing on expensive lifestyles - luxury cars, buying expensive duplexes, travelling to Dubai etc etc, are money from our politicians which were suppose to be judiciously used..but No, the corrupt criminals will always loot and useless the money.

This is also why I strongly feel that paying tax in Nigeria is a waste of time. It should be abolished because nothing good comes out of it, except the criminals squandering it.

The huge tax I'm paying recently dey pain me to the bones. This is because as I'm paying more, things are even getting more worse in the country. The taxes I pay has no effect whatsoever on my life.

That's why I keep saying I will not buy any car in the foreseeable future. I will not pay 3m+ to these thieves to clear a car. God forbid.

The PIT and VAT I pay is because I have no choice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Amigoss:

E fit don gba Kadara and dey expect something hoooge from MC oluomo because nothing explains that cuckold behaviour...

Yes Na kunlepoly be that,Koko Zaria dey fair
Na only MC I recognise the rest I fit they pass them I won't know them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Have worked in an hotel before and I saw terrible things
I didn't even bother fasting during Ramadan because I will be starving myself
what did you see bro grin

People main girlfriends, husband's and wives getting dícked grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
swiz123:

For 90% of men, once they hit big illegal funds, the first thing they do is look for babes to lavish it on. So as long as these criminal leaders are in power, those celebrity oloshos will continue to pepper us.

That's even what motivates some to make money. grin

And all these our people who come to Naija every December don't come just because they love the country. A lot of them come because of the relatively cheap and fine women Naija has to offer cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Itsrm:

That's why I keep saying I will not buy any car in the foreseeable future. I will not pay 3m+ to these thieves to clear a car. God forbid.

The PIT and VAT I pay is because I have no choice.

man no go Waka with leg 🦵 naa abi wetin you think 💬
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
swiz123:

For 90% of men, once they hit big illegal funds, the first thing they do is look for babes to lavish it on
. So as long as these criminal leaders are in power, those celebrity oloshos will continue to pepper us.
keep it at 50 bro, at most 60..

Not all men are that extravagant
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Itsrm:

That's even what motivates some to make money. grin

And all these our people who come to Naija every December don't come just because they love the country. A lot of them come because of the relatively cheap and fine women Naija has to offer cheesy

dead presidents haff join gang
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Realmrsean:
man no go Waka with leg 🦵 naa abi wetin you think 💬

Until things change, I'll keep using the ones I already have.

Oyinbo people self dey use motor for 10-15 years before they change it. Na for Naija here we dey change motor like cloth.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
I dey come.

Una go see the real me

Wait, today is your birthday?. 🎂🎂
Happy birthday man! Live long and prosper to the end of your days.
Your Moniker befits you today. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ibime:

Enjoy your birthday in peace please, nothing to be gained from roforofo on your birthday

Lmao.. It's not that deep for me😂

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

deadpresidents haff join gang

Fixed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (4785) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.