Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478080 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) ... (4680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo.. You are the one insulting 😂.

Larride na simple question I ask
First why is your party using my tax to fund personal frivolities and secondly hope you are atleast getting paid inside seeing how you continue to support the party when it's election time😁.

All this your talk about sense and what not is for the theatre.

Again your ego should relax, no one is attacking your personal financial worth😁

All this laughing emojis will not cover your senseless.

You are not attacking my personal financial worth but you are asking me if APC is paying me to support them or giving me something to eat. That you didnt even see the irony between both of your statement brings to light that you are a dunderhead.

I really hope LP and Obi are paying you for the continued wailing and non stop shouting you are doing on this board. I really hope it's all not a waste for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....nah! It ain't a game to me, that's why I acknowledged what Doherty did. Let's wait for LASG Response before we riot bruh.

Your first comment on this was that everybody was looking at Lagos.

Infact, you spent more words talking about looking at Lagos and a worthy opposition, than even condemning the report.

Go and check Larride's comment (the person that is supposed to be the party man) and come and tell us this is not some joke to you grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U know what u are doing , but it's all cool sha .

Larride Na cool guy normally . If anybody enter me like u dey try enter Larride , Omo I go enter the person come outside o. I go use the person meat rub ground .

Why you go wan use the person meat boss man?
Why you dey even attack the person meat? 👀

Nor worry. I won't mock a fellow man with his financial situation. Larride fit get money pass me sef.

But I will hold you accountable for your actions. Like being a member of apc and consistently voting for them 😁

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
na here dem attack Onyema cox he no dey pay NEPA bill yet he dey complain abt govt. Another person wey dey pay tax dey demand financial accountability dey say he dey do cyber stalking. Wetin be d color of ur stupity? Ode

Same people wey bully the guy comot for this thread,always rehashing his post when he criticises govt dey talk about cyberstalking....

Awon egbon alabosi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

Triggering? Not for me

Lol. After the last election, i don't think i want to engage in any discussion on corruption in Lagos state, even though I was born here. A total waste of my time.

But then, what Doherty exposed is what happens in 36 other states.

At least, dem dey use work thief the money. You can imagine how bad it is for other states where there's no report to declare.
You were born in Lagos? Wow you be omo Eko na.

You are more lagos than some people shouting go back to your land.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2023
Melvyn11:

Shey larride na Lagos government wey person go dey ask financial accountability from?

The thing tire me o.

Some weeks ago or months ago sef, there was news that Alex Otti wanted to build a 6.5km road for 30b naira.

Imagine me coming here and tagging all those that supported LP and asking them stupid questions.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2023
Emaprince:
You were born in Lagos? Wow you be omo Eko na.

You are more lagos than some people shouting go back to your land.

Abeg Abeg grin. No let me collect this morning

I was born in LUTH. Schooled here. Live here.

I know 80% of this city without using a map.

But please, leave Eko for people wey get am

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2023
larride:

All this laughing emojis will not cover your senseless.

You are not attacking my personal financial worth but you are asking me if APC is paying me to support them or giving me something to eat. That you didnt even see the irony between both of your statement brings to light that you are a dunderhead.

I really hope LP and Obi are paying you for the continued wailing and non stop shouting you are doing on this board. I really hope it's all not a waste for you.

Lmao.. You are funny.
Are there not rich people that apc is paying or giving something to eat?

Again you are the one who is getting triggered because of your perceived worth not me and I won't let you use your own insecurity to guide this conversation.

This year is not the first time I have mentioned you specifically when it relates to apc so why is this triggering you like this?

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2023
Melvyn11:

Shey larride na Lagos government wey person go dey ask financial accountability from?

I wonder how both comparisons are the same. grin

Larride na CFO grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U know what u are doing , but it's all cool sha .

Larride Na cool guy normally . If anybody enter me like u dey try enter Larride , Omo I go enter the person come outside o. I go use the person meat rub ground .

Na u be poster boy for mental health awareness few days ago. See Wetin u dey do today 🤦‍♂️
Na trolling prosper dey do.

It have always been him pestering larride with one question or another.

He demands accountability from larride always as the party man he is. grin

Larride shouldn't be mad with him.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2023
larride:

The thing tire me o.

Some weeks ago or months ago sef, there was news that Alex Otti wanted to build a 6.5km road for 30b naira.

Imagine me coming here and tagging all those that supported LP and asking them stupid questions.

If you had tagged those that supported and are party members of LP, you think anybody will cry?
That you didn't think to is no fault of anyone.

Lagos is of special interest to me and I pay my taxes here. So calm your titties man😁

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2023
Emaprince:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2023
the concerned social critics who say they are calling out larride for the failures / issues of APC govt do not call him out to celebrate the successes of the same government. tongue

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
na here dem attack Onyema cox he no dey pay NEPA bill yet he dey complain abt govt. Another person wey dey pay tax dey demand financial accountability dey say he dey do cyber stalking. Wetin be d color of ur stupity? Ode

you are equating FRADULENT and CRIMINAL behavior with supporting a political party you don't like?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

Your first comment on this was that everybody was looking at Lagos.

Infact, you spent more words talking about looking at Lagos and a worthy opposition, than even condemning the report.

Go and check Larride's comment (the person that is supposed to be the party man) and come and tell us this is not some joke to you grin

grin

......wetin I do you, my good brother?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......wetin I do you, my good brother?!

The wrong man is being attacked grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

the same person that called you aboki has saved this for the future grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2023
Hiring: Accountant at Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited

Salary: N180,000 - N200,000 Monthly
Employment Type: Full-time

Send applications to: hr.admin@greenbayhmo.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:
Mumu, because you dey pay tax for Lagos, you want kill person here with mentions.

For your papa state, you know wetin your papa state governor dey use people tax do?

You be idiot.
You nor even dey hide am and I appreciate that. 😁

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You be idiot.
You nor even dey hide am and I appreciate that. 😁
E no fit pain me.

You be mumu sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the same person that called you aboki has saved this for the future grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Why you go wan use the person meat boss man?
Why you dey even attack the person meat? 👀

Nor worry. I won't mock a fellow man with his financial situation. Larride fit get money pass me sef.

But I will hold you accountable for your actions. Like being a member of apc and consistently voting for them 😁

U know why I think ur mentions to him are ill-timed and delibrately personal ?

The same person u are attacking was against subsidy removal while u were pro-subsidy removal saying that’s the only way the country can move on . He criticized Tinubu for removing subsidy while other persons who are not even APC supported Tinubu’s action.

That’s to show u he’s not a close minded APC apologist through and through like u want to make him appear . He criticized the whole presidential yatch matter too.

Now u left those who would support APC even if they sell the country and u went ahead to be mentioning him asking if he’s getting paid for supporting APC. What about the times he didn’t support his party’s moves ? What happened to that ?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Your papa na idiot.
E Pain am😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

The wrong man is being attacked grin

grin

..............#SayNotoJungleJustice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2023
OasisX:

grin

..............#SayNotoJungleJustice.

how much is APC paying you angry angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U know why I think ur mentions to him are ill-timed and delibrately personal ?

The same person u are attacking was against subsidy removal while u were pro-subsidy removal saying that’s the only way the country can move on . He criticized Tinubu for removing subsidy while other persons who are not even APC supported Tinubu’s action.

That’s to show u he’s not a close minded APC apologist through and through like u want to make him appear . He criticized the whole presidential yatch matter too.

Now u left those who would support APC even if they sell the country and u went ahead to be mentioning him asking if he’s getting paid for supporting APC. What about the times he didn’t support his party’s moves ? What happened to that ?

Larride is a party man.
A party man.
It's like someone dragging Donjazet who is a party man for the Bleep up of LP.
You are the one taking this thing to a deeper level.
When larride has not supported the moves of his party, I believe I have commended him here.

Again you are of the opinion that I am attacking him because of his personal experiences which I honestly don't see the reason to.
I've always mentioned him in relation to APC since God knows how long

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

APC sponsored him abroad na.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

Raumdeuter's support, for me, is just to spite those he wants to troll. I don't take his serious grin

But you see OasisX, that guy is set out to mock Nigerians with emojis. If APC shits without flushing, he will support it. If Nigerians complain and they flush it, he will come back and support it grin

Laride na party man, but he looks into governance. He doesn't support his party blindly, especially when he has no idea of the performance there. OasisX go support Hope Uzodinma even when everybody dey complain about am grin

He is waiting for LASG response to that "good opposition" before he riots.

You can imagine what the riot of a man in an Arabic paradise would look like.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

......by birth, you are a Yoruba nah. I name you Adele from now on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2023
Emaprince:

The trolling no make sense to me . Prospa supported subsidy removal , izzou supported subsidy removal . Imagine those of us that didn’t including Larride now come here everyday trolling everybody that supported the removal and be asking them if they enjoy busing fuel at the rate they do knowing how Senators now ride 160m SUVs and the president and his First Lady buying new vehicles costing billions ?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

grin

......dem no dey give shi shi. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

APC sponsored him abroad na.

Oasis is in the middle East. I am sure he was given the contract for the hotel Tinubu stayed in. I am sure he will be called out when the hotel bill is published on twitter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Emaprince:

Trolling me with financial misappropriation and asking me if they give me something to eat.

That's the trolling?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) ... (4680) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Eunoiaa(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.