Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1589689 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

So, to you, what sum would
yield a good sum/profit?

Rather what u should ask me is : what is the sum I believe one can have and decide against japa?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Rather what u should ask me is : what is the sum I believe one can have and decide against japa?

You said 20 million is huge, and cannot give a good profit.

So which amount is likely to give a good profit?

The question no get "Japa" inside.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

You said 20 million is huge, and cannot give a good profit.

So which amount is likely to give a good profit?

The question no get "Japa" inside.

Well, all the answers I gave was in relation to japa. I didn't give my opinion in isolation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Well, all the answers I gave was in relation to japa. I didn't give my opinion in isolation.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
....if â‚Ļ20m won't be enough to start a profitable biz in Naija, then they should kuku sell the country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
OasisX:
....if â‚Ļ20m won't be enough to start a profitable biz in Naija, then they should kuku sell the country.

Lol

Half of it will give you good returns if you invest in the right business, at the right location
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Godx:

Do you research on them since you don't live in Nigeria to suffer from the idiotic decision of your daddy. Unprecedented level of inflation thanks to your Yoruba brother.

Again what are these specific policies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If u don't do any of those stuff in Lagos, then be rest assured u will even make more loss than u envisiaged. Shey na less commercially viable places like Akure, Auchi, Gombe, Eboyin etc u wan go dey run fast food business ? In ur very eyes it will turn to "slow food " business grin.

Abi shay na those aforementioned places u wan buy land keep ? U will still find ur land value barely appreciated after 10 years if u try it. Even the ecement distribution sef; it's places like Epe, Ibeju in Lagos, Ogun state where massive construction projects are going on u will be supplying. U can also supply to farther states but u will be mindful of the fact that the roads generally are bad, u will be more exposed to accident risk and ur driver can abscond with the vehicle and product even if u put a tracker on it.

People wey tell u to use the N20m japa na people wey wan save u from future gnashing of teeth cool

The inflation in this country no be small thing. If u stock up N20m , u need to be monitring the cost price while u are selling cos u may not even be able to stock up again when u exhaust ur existing stock in trade.

If you know you know.

Another business is simply buying Dollars and wait
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
OasisX:
grin

I dey tell you.

We should kuku sell the country na.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you know you know.

Another business is simply buying Dollars and wait
I'm not sure that's a good idea especially if there's not another established business giving you consistent returns on ground.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
sure 2 odd to double that 20m ,use the profit japa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

Lol

Half of it will give you good returns if you invest in the right business, at the right location
This is just the thing. Right business and right location but that one go come hard sometimes like 2odds.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
sure 2 odd to double that 20m ,use the profit japa.
E fit be that day you carry Jackson to miss one shot off target the mad man will have 1000% rate conversion even score double hat trick. 😂
Japa mode deactivated. 🙆đŸŋ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

There's this saying that "To start chaos is easy" (I don't know the original aurthor)

I'm not saying N20m will not start any business, If u check my initial post to Whodeyhause I quoted the part he said "invest N20m and "recoup good sums from in the future". Na that good sum/profit in the future I no agree with. So I will use it to address ur post.

1. The scenario I painted about the cement distribution is actually for someone who is a third party carrying products for Dangote.Those ones buy their truck and register under his franchise. Trust me, N20m will not set u up for that business ; I know quite a number of people in that line of business. Except u are referring to those who have shops/depot where would-be customers come around to buy and arrange for transportation by themselves. I don't even think that is really profitable like that.

then how much you go need ,#50m?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

E fit be that day you carry Jackson to miss one shot off target the mad man will have 1000% rate conversion even score double hat trick. 😂
Japa mode deactivated. 🙆đŸŋ
grin grin

I'll carry psg and Bayern to win league, though the odd won't be big but I'm sure will cash out wella

cooln
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

This is just the thing. Right business and right location but that one go come hard sometimes like 2odds.

See.

A great business man must be patient. That is something you won't hear online. You must be patient in making decisions, investing and also taking your very little wins.

Unless you are looking for Dangote type of profit, I don't see how 20 million naira cannot make you money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

Lol

I knew an Igbo guy in Osogbo, a close buddy by the way. He is into building materials business.

He started the business with â‚Ļ2m facilitated by my Brother [a Banker] 6yrs ago, today he is a landlord in Osogbo and the business now worth atleast â‚Ļ50m.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

There's this saying that "To start chaos is easy" (I don't know the original aurthor)

I'm not saying N20m will not start any business, If u check my initial post to Whodeyhause I quoted the part he said "invest N20m and "recoup good sums from in the future". Na that good sum/profit in the future I no agree with. So I will use it to address ur post.

1. The scenario I painted about the cement distribution is actually for someone who is a third party carrying products for Dangote.Those ones buy their truck and register under his franchise. Trust me, N20m will not set u up for that business ; I know quite a number of people in that line of business. Except u are referring to those who have shops/depot where would-be customers come around to buy and arrange for transportation by themselves. I don't even think that is really profitable like that.

2. If it's just shawarma , finger foods and barbecue u want to sell in shops, then u don't need N20m at all.

3. Yeah, hire purchase definitely works but u go get soldier, DPO/Area commander, OPC , Ogboni and Babalawo on speed dial to really keep ur debtors in line grin

😂😂 Aswear
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

grin

I dey tell you.

We should kuku sell the country na.

grin

.....make dem sell am on Amazon. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Godx:

Nigeria own massive inflation is down to your fraud and his failed policies.

Your screenshot shows that inflation rose from 9% at the start of Buhari's tenure to 22% in May when he left.

That's a jump of almost 300%.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Imagine an Ex-governor going away with as much as 50 vehicles while leaving office đŸ¤Ļ‍♂ī¸

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0mV9V-IXkR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Guess what ? The ex-governor is a current serving minister .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Imagine an Ex-governor going away with as much as 50 vehicles while leaving office đŸ¤Ļ‍♂ī¸

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0mV9V-IXkR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Guess what ? The ex-governor is a current serving minister .

Sharia law nor dey affect these ones?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Anyone who is interested in details on Nigeria in cop28 should check naptu2 diary. Incidentally cross river and akwa ibom also had a lot to do there.

NLC was also there.

It also looks like a lot of potential deals were inked.

https://www.nairaland.com/822196/it-begins-me/781#127385355
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
I just drive one Ford F350 now

Chai

Ford dey make motor, abeg!

I'm disgusted by the sight of anything Toyota.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Anyone who is interested in details on Nigeria in cop28 should check naptu2 diary. Incidentally cross river and akwa ibom also had a lot to do there.

NLC was also there.

It also looks like a lot of potential deals were inked.

https://www.nairaland.com/822196/it-begins-me/781#127385355
Of course, and Asiwaju is the one who sponsored all of them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

Chai

Have you driven the same year model tundra?

You have to compare like for like.

https://www.truecar.com/compare/ford-super-duty-f-350-vs-toyota-tundra/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
IATA is saying that foreign airlines may quit Naija over $700 million of their money that is trapped in the country đŸ¤¯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

Chai

The day i drove a GLE 450, i dislike my Matrix and Toyota vehicles instantly. I see why celebrities and super rich people go for them Mercedes Benz, BMWs, Range Rovers, Rolls Royce and co over Toyota or Honda cars..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Have you driven the same year model tundra?

You have to compare like for like.

https://www.truecar.com/compare/ford-super-duty-f-350-vs-toyota-tundra/

Apart from KingTom Tundra, i haven't driven any latest

But Ford get interior oh. Choi!

There are cars you drive in Nigeria, and the Police won't bother stopping you.

They just wave cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: islamics(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.