Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1549033 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) ... (4799) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If na that one ,U dont need to make the Can na; u can either buy from the manufacturers here in Nigeria or import from neighboring countries. U can then brand/package the plain Can to any brewery's design u are imitating.

By the time you do that your margin is already shrinking. For Guinness all you need is to recover and wash bottles. Do bottle cap and sticker. And you are done. And beer is a high cost beverage.

What is your margin especially when it is mostly soft drinks in cans?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This is why you have not been able to turn 200k seed money into 400m. angry

Are you sure you have what it takes. angry

You have to be ruthless to be a billionaire ooo. grin

Very very Ruthless.

Infact, it has to be God keeping us alive, with how much fake and substandard products we use and consume everyday.

People go to China, clone a particular product, maybe Maggi or Closeup, and bring it back here and sell...

Even in spare parts that i know, these guys will refurbish air valves, something that is very delicate in the braking of trucks, and resell it as brand new.

When the truck in on motion, the driver go match the pedal, valve no go respond. The next thing na accident.

God no go let me make that kind money, abeg.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

By the time you do that your margin is already shrinking. For Guinness all you need is to recover and wash bottles. Do bottle cap and sticker. And you are done. And beer is a high cost beverage.

What is your margin especially when it is mostly soft drinks in cans?

I hope u bear in mind that those people counterfeiting don't have to deal with paying QC, Food scientists, paying SON, paying NAFDAC & other regulators, paying tax to government, do CSR for the host community, buy car for top management staff, spend on marketing & advertising, etc. The margin go still favour them and their family trust me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Cans do not have structural integrity. They are often crushed after use for easy disposal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYKhg0nBaSQ?si=C4ndjAcfwcP3jELz

This is a video of can bottling.

I am not sure how this can be done by hand. Or how it can be done cheaply.

Well, we can't be too sure and I won't rule it out. Criminals can be very creative.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2023
May God not let State Police ever happen in Nigeria.

With what is going on in Rivers?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I hope u bear in mind that those people counterfeiting don't have to deal with paying QC, Food scientists, paying SON, paying NAFDAC & other regulators, paying tax to government, do CSR for the host community, buy car for top management staff, spend on marketing & advertising, etc. The margin go still favour them and their family trust me.

400m here we come!

Black market engine oil (slang for Guinness)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2023
izzou:

grin grin

Governor go just order state police to lock some people up and throw the cell key inside atlantic ocean
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

400m here we come!

Black market engine oil (slang for Guinness)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Governor go just order state police to lock some people up and throw the cell key inside atlantic ocean

I can imagine states with minority ethnic groups.

Thank God it was never approved during Fashola's time.

Just look at how these guys are behaving.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Same thing applies to pc parts

In 2004 I was leaving my company and I wanted to copy out files.

I went to the pc sellers in marina. One guy was selling 1gb 'ibm' flash drives. He claimed he was supplying to uba. It is possible as he had cartons of the drives.

You go to office copy the files. Get home files are corrupted.

Man starts the usual story. You are overusing the drive, you are not using it properly. All the usual blame the customer bs.

I barely got any files out. angry

The i resumed at work and my oga had a 64mb flash drive which worked flawlessly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2023
izzou:

Imagine albino cat of kogi with state police. Natasha apoti would have been jailed for indecent dressing /disturbing the peace /felony nuisance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2023
izzou:

Someone like Ben Ayade could've killed Agba Jalingo while in custody of state police sef. Even the people that exposed ganduje's Gandollar video would've bitten the dust.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
izzou:

grin

.....I agree.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin

....una wey dey drink I pity pass. Make una go for medical checkup o. Even Hennessy, dem dey run am. LOL!

https://twitter.com/ONsogbu/status/1734656986946666516?t=HaErSgFOW-IlJUe3U8elNQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
izzou:

larride, you done see am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Realmrsean:
one thing I like this fubara for is that he is no cĂłcksucker..

Prior to now, I thought đź’­ been a nobody before wike made him gorvernor will make him bend his ass over for wike to be fuckin him recklessly

I have seen he is as hardened as he comes and I like people who holds their own when it comes to a fight even if they later loose..

Fubara is following Amaechi playbook. Amaechi closed courts in Rivers for 2 years so there won't be judgement against him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ibime:

Fubara is following Amaechi playbook. Amaechi closed courts in Rivers for 2 years so there won't be judgement against him

Omo! shocked

Na strong men with big balls dey rule for that una state o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Omo! shocked

Na strong men with big balls dey rule for that una state o
I wonder why people dey always downplay the power of incumbency

I like as fubara dey do wike.. make he continue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
Realmrsean:
I wonder why people dey always downplay the power of incumbency

I like as fubara dey do wike.. make he continue

I saw some claim online that those house of assembly members that defected with Akpabio in Akwa Ibom back then lost their seats. I don't know how true that is , maybe Disstroy can confirm the info.

If that is the case , then Fubara may deal with those 27 members loyal to Wike o. But violence may erupt in the state sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I saw some claim online that those house of assembly members that defected with Akpabio in Akwa Ibom back then lost their seats. I don't know how true that is , maybe Disstroy can confirm the info.

If that is the case , then Fubara may deal with those 27 members loyal to Wike o. But violence may erupt in the state sha
make e erupt naa grin wetin we dey live for if no be violence grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I saw some claim online that those house of assembly members that defected with Akpabio in Akwa Ibom back then lost their seats. I don't know how true that is , maybe Dis.stroy can confirm the info.

Yes. Lost and completely kicked out of the state politics. Even Akpabio's younger cousin whom Akpabio made stayed back in PDP and taunted Akpabio for defecting.

But a sweeter note for Akpabio is he rewarded those loyalists who defected with him in 2018 as he climbed up the ministerial positions and aggregated power, and now as Senate President. Right now he's back and very powerful, and buddies with the PDP governor; probably to spite his successor Udom Emmanuel who cut him loose in 2019.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
my stand is that fubara showed his hand too soon. now he is spending the next three years playing cat and mouse with wike.

he has started a war he may not be able to finish.

the man literally learnt nothing from watching the osho vs obaseki feud.

if obaseki had not bided his time until he had controlled the machinery, he would aslo have lost out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Itsrm:

What kind of ridiculous statement is this? So if you don't pay house rent and school fees monthly, It doesn't come from your monthly income? You don't need to spend on family members? We should leave our aged parents to die of hunger?
Mr man you don't pay house rent monthly so that gives you enough wiggle room to plan accordingly. I even expect somebody earning 600k monthly to be living in his personal house by now. Same with school fees that you pay once in 3 months. In a full year you pay school fees like 3 times and nobody does monthly deduction to save for school fees payment that will make you live from hands to mouth. Which growing children will make you spend money on clothing monthly?

You said church activities, donations, etc which I told you it's your choice to partake in.

Itsrm:

Feeding, clothing(especially for children who are still growing), car maintenance will take another 200k+

Family members, church activities, donations, can easily eat another 20-50k monthly.

There goes your 600k salary. If care is not taken, all you do is live from hand to mouth on 600k.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Emaprince:
When you see that money or above that repeatedly, your lifestyle will adjust to a point where that amount will mean nothing when inflation hits rapidly like its doing in this tinubu era.

Under buhari, it looked cool. Under tinubu, it's just a paper. And maintaining the life you lived under buhari means you can't save any more now.
Nobody that's earning 600k is eating from hand to mouth. Thats just a ridiculous thing to say. Don't try saying this nonsense outside before people slap you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Emaprince:
Guy that melvyn na woman dey that account.

He talks like all these ungrateful leeches that will ask you " is it because of the small thing you did for me? Are you not a man?".

Imagine saying you have to contribute willingly in meetings. A group you willingly joined to partake in all their activities.

Also, he didn't know that as a man who is working and earning, it is your responsibility to take care of, not just your aging parents, but also friends in need, your siblings who aren't doing well, friends and even strangers who maybe be in dire need of an assistance to live.

He believe the money you make is for you alone. If na like that, we for dey recklessly spend on ourselves, after all, the money I make should be spent on myself alone.
It's also you responsibility to take care of the orphans in your church, the beggars In your street and widows in your village. I swear sometimes you type like a drunkard.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:
my stand is that fubara showed his hand too soon. now he is spending the next three years playing cat and mouse with wike.

if obaseki had not bided his time until he had controlled the machinery, he would aslo have lost out

Yeah...True

But if the courts ask for a rerun, and Fubara manages, I mean manages, to kick Wike's loyalists out, It is game over for Wike.

Even Tinubu sef go begin consider his political worth.

Currently, the person that has much to lose is Wike. The reason he got to Abuja is because he has Rivers. If he loses it, omoh, na political orphan e go turn to.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Whether Fubara showed his hand now or 4 years’ time, Wike’s reaction will always be the same na

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
This Ondo Deputy governor will most likely win the party's ticket in 2024. I doubt Akeredolu will have a say in who becomes the party flagbearer even when he's fully recovered.

https://www.nairaland.com/7939830/ondo-assembly-declares-ayedatiwa-acting

(1) (2) (3) ... (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) ... (4799) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Singapore1(m), seankafor(m), GloriousGbola, BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.