Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,425 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1547029 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) ... (4796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
it's not my state please, maybe na warri you dey base.

cheesy
Definitely not Warri. Maybe he base in Bayelsa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Melvyn11:
Definitely not Warri. Maybe he base in Bayelsa
shebi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
kad199:
Didn't say is ur state. But u know what am saying is true.
it's false.But no wam
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:
my stand is that fubara showed his hand too soon. now he is spending the next three years playing cat and mouse with wike.

he has started a war he may not be able to finish.

the man literally learnt nothing from watching the osho vs obaseki feud.

if obaseki had not bided his time until he had controlled the machinery, he would aslo have lost out

One thing you are underrating is what the FG says or the presidents outlook to it

You have seen how OBJ will order the governor to go beg the Godfather or be impeached and we have seen how Buhari will ignore everybody even in his own party

Tinubu will have to decide who is more useful in Rivers, who actually controls Rivers and who is more dispensable Wike or Fubara
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

One thing you are underrating is what the FG says or the presidents outlook to it

You have seen how OBJ will order the governor to go beg the Godfather or be impeached and we have seen how Buhari will ignore everybody even in his own party

Tinubu will have to decide who is more useful in Rivers, who actually controls Rivers and who is more dispensable Wike or Fubara
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

But what exactly did Fubara do wrong that made Wike orchestrate the impeachment move in the first place? I recall Fubara claiming he has not done anything to warrant his proposed impeachment.

I know Wike too claimed Fubara was tampering with his structure in the state but I can't remember him providing proof of that allegation.

We wont know the exact details but its either of 2 things

Wike thinks Fubara is overstepping his boundaries by trying to build a structure for himself with an intention to sideline him

Or Fubara is not settling the way they arranged and agreed to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Unlimited22:

LMAO

Dey play my fans

If na Godfatherism, make Wike pick SDP or AA candidate make am governor make we see.

Didnt Wike make APC win presidency? If he had supported any candidate for governorship even if in AA the party would have won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

[b]Tinubu will have to decide who is more useful in Rivers, who actually controls Rivers and who is more dispensable Wike or Fubar[/b]a
dont you think tinubu will sit this one out with hands akimbo trying to see how much power wike wields ? he might give them{fubara and wike} level playing ground by been neutral and watching how event unfolds..

many people are keenly watching how ths will go down..

but one thing is sure, there is no making up between this 2 as the level of damage and fall out is far unprecedented
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Didnt Wike make APC win presidency? If he had supported any candidate for governorship even if in AA the party would have won
Make e do am na 😂😂😂😂

He has ample chance even before 2027. Make e do am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Realmrsean:
dont you think tinubu will sit this one out with hands akimbo trying to see how much power wike wields ? he might give them{fubara and wike} level playing ground by been neutral and watching how event unfolds..

many people are keenly watching how ths will go down..

but one thing is sure, there is no making up between this 2 as the level of damage and fall out is far unprecedented

This is Rivers not Yobe or Taraba state (apologies to Taraba) but the goose laying the golden egg won't just be left to do anyhow and pick any fight which might jeopardize the owners income
There was a reason ND militants were quickly given amnesty and paid salaries when those in Borno and Yobe were sent missiles and bullets

I think you should understand where I am coming from

All states are equal but some are more equal than others Some states matter more than others, That statement might vex some people but once again apologies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is Rivers not Taraba state (apologies to Taraba) but the goose laying the golden egg won't just be left to do anyhow and pick any fight which might jeopardize the owners income

I think you should udnerstand where I am coming from

All states are equal but some are more equal than others Some states matter more than others, That statement might vex some people but once again apologies
so you saying there will be federal intervention sooner thn later
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Unlimited22:

Make e do am na 😂😂😂😂

He has ample chance even before 2027. Make e do am.
So your point is that a sitting governor cannot support any random person and make him governor when that has been what is happening in most states. Pick a total nobody and make him governor

Sim on his own wont win councilor without Wike
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Realmrsean:
so you saying there will be federal intervention sooner thn later

The way its going, it will soon involve warlords and soon affect oil production meaning money wey no reach before will even go down further
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

LP won presidency in Lagos who later won governorship return leg?
No structure to come through again?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Amigoss:
Asari don dey cry,should we call him out and "mock" him grin..

E don dey set ijaw people up,who send am undecided

Matter of time before the military go after him,Nah he can't be issuing this threats,brandishing guns with no consequences.....
Lmao, 70 years old man thought huffing and puffing will make tinubu give him tompolo's pipeline contract just like that, with that his big stomach I can build three storey building inside make I call my guy ballzproblem nwannem to follow me flex with some big booty beeches inside
He is nothing but a mumu man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

So your point is that a sitting governor cannot support any random person and make him governor when that has been what is happening in most states. Pick a total nobody and make him governor

Sim on his own wont win councilor without Wike
You're the one who's assuming points for me.

Rochas tried to put his son in-law in Imo and failed. And there are other examples. Amaechi tried with both Peterside and Biokpomabo Awara. Even Peter Obi failed With Oseloka Obaze.

I'm not talking about states and governors, I'm talking about WIKE and Rivers State. Emphasis on Rivers State.

Mind you, I detest Wike's heavy handedness, and I actually still think Sim may lose the war ultimately.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

LP won presidency in Lagos who later won governorship return leg?
No structure to come through again?

Who is the incumbent governor of Lagos who is trying to impose a new governor
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Unlimited22:

You're the one who's assuming points for me.

Rochas tried to put his son in-law in Imo and failed. And there are other examples. Amaechi tried with both Peterside and Biokpomabo Awara. Even Peter Obi failed With Oseloka Obaze.

I'm not talking about states and governors, I'm talking about WIKE and Rivers State. Emphasis on Rivers State.

Mind you, I detest Wike's heavy handedness, and I actually still think Sim may lose the war ultimately.

Rochas had FG work against him, Amaechi had FG working against him
Peter Obi actually succeded with Obiano when he was a sitting governor

Anyone FG support in this Rivers issue will win
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Rochas had FG work against him, Amaechi had FG working against him
Peter Obi actually succeded with Obiano when he was a sitting governor

Which FG worked against Rochas?

Ordinary party candidate, he couldn't deliver for his inlaw, even though he had the party structure

You and Unlimited22 are right.

A governor can, and in some cases, he can't
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
izzou:

Which FG worked against Rochas?

Ordinary party candidate, he couldn't deliver for his inlaw, even though he had the party structure

You and Unlimited22 are right.

A governor can, and in some cases, he can't

FG under Buhari did not support Rochas in his succession plan. If he submitted the name to FG and APC Federal aka Buhari supported it then its a straight thing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

FG under Buhari did not support Rochas in his succession plan. If he submitted the name to FG and APC Federal aka Buhari supported it then its a straight thing

No be only FG.

Rochas that had the structure of APC inside his boxers. Or have you forgotten he brought APc to Imo?

Unlimited22 is right using this example.

There are cases where the governor cannot pick anybody and win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
izzou:

No be only FG.

Rochas that had the structure of APC inside his boxers. Or have you forgotten he brought APc to Imo?

Unlimited22 is right using this example.

There are cases where the governor cannot pick anybody and win.
But what did APC Federal say?
He had the structure of APC but what made his son in law unable to contest in the APC he had control in his boxers?
If he had control of APC structure like that, they wont chase him from the party
Last last his Son in law left the party and went to another party while Uzodimma used the same APC to win

https://www.thecable.ng/oshiomhole-why-we-rejected-okorochas-in-law-as-our-guber-candidate-in-imo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Just to be clear, if Wike had supported a stone during the last governorship election, the stone would have been governor.

These guys write results. It doesn't matter who the candidate is or what party the candidate belongs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Who is the incumbent governor of Lagos who is trying to impose a new governor
I thought there was a previous governor of another party before wike assumed power? did he succeed with those he wanted to assume power? Now you have sidelined the so called structure you normally hammer to us about because of wike cooking the books in some parts being shown widely during the presidential elections, despite also knowing the fact guber polls are somewhat different, Wike should just finally decamp to APC like amaechi now and come and show us his wonder working power again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Season of propaganda and lies. I understand the other woman they say returned to join SIM has been out of the country on medical leave.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/13/im-still-in-apc-rivers-assembly-member-adoki-refutes-return-to-pdp/amp/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na bank robbery in ur state reduced o, it still happens in other states. At least there were bank robberies within the last 1-2 years in states like Kogi, Benue, Edo etc that left 100 of millions carted, dozens dead and properties destroyed.

Lol

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1734984252599525621
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Lmao, 70 years old man thought huffing and puffing will make tinubu give him tompolo's pipeline contract just like that, with that his big stomach I can build three storey building inside make I call my guy ballzproblem nwannem to follow me flex with some big booty beeches inside
He is nothing but a mumu man.

grin

.....you really understand what's going with Mujahideen Asari Dokubo. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Itsrm:
Just to be clear, if Wike had supported a stone during the last governorship election, the stone would have been governor.

These guys write results. It doesn't matter who the candidate is or what party the candidate belongs.

.....nothing but fact. If Wike could deliver APC for PBAT, then delivering Governorship seat for any party won't be a problem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....you really understand what's going with Mujahideen Asari Dokubo. LOL!

I'll be surprised if anyone still takes that idiot serious
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
izzou:
So the two ediots that decamped didn't count the cost yesterday, abi na balls dem no get?

Mtcheeeeew

Wike should behead them politically for such show of shame.

The two decampees are Ijaw. Their people pressure is telling on them. Make we see how the Ikwerres go react first

(1) (2) (3) ... (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) ... (4796) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01, chrisooblog, Kundistrict(m), Ibime(m), LordAdam16, Itsrm(m), Amoto94(m), GloriousGbola, enigma0 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.