Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478383 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) ... (4680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Roland17:
Right there is an exchange between Seun and a handle where Seun openly admitted a Supermod blatantly refuses to ban tribal bigots because they bring traffic
Actually, tribal bigots don't bring traffic. The less toxic a platform is, the more traffic it will attract. That's why I had no financial concerns whatsoever about banning the crap out of tribal bigots on Nairaland. But the supermods didn't cooperate, so I had to do a lot of it myself. Once I got tired and left it to them, that was the end. If you ask them they will insist that they are doing the job, but the data says otherwise.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Seun(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
raumdeuter:

The mods are doing their best but when people are dedicated to their act there is nothing the mods can do. It's simply to find creative ways of passing the message they are trying to.
Moderators can ban the crap out of them. It they have multiple handles, those handles can be terminated (10 year ban). There have been two times when a supermod bizarrely informed me that he/she has stopped banning the worst offenders because they usually register new accounts. So if a new member innocently broke a rule, they'd get banned, but if a known offender broke a rule, he/she would just ignore him. I was like 🤯

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seun:

Actually, tribal bigots don't bring traffic. The less toxic a platform is, the more traffic it will attract. That's why I had no financial concerns whatsoever about banning the crap out of tribal bigots on Nairaland. But the supermods didn't cooperate, so I had to do a lot of it myself. Once I got tired and left it to them, that was the end. If you ask them they will insist that they are doing the job, but the data says otherwise.
What are your thought on going with automation?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seun:

Maybe you need to employ more supermods so they can cover more grounds cos you also said you got tired when you tried doing it. Its a hard job. Also paying them more might make the position more attractive

Kudos for being more responsive
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

As I they like this I never chop
Ebi pami embarassed

A whole chairman like you. I don even send the prices for olosho and chicken to the President say inflation dey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Some days ago I mentioned how the insecurity in Kogi is being tackled by setting up of joint security taskforce. Some days ago travelers plying Ajaokuta-Itobe road were abducted by kidnappers the victims have been freed by the security taskforce and some of the kidnappers have been caught. According to some people Kogi govt should have waited for FG to intervene before they go after the criminals

https://punchng.com/21-abducted-kogi-travellers-regain-freedom/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seun:

Moderators can ban the crap out of them. It they have multiple handles, those handles can be terminated (10 year ban). There have been two times when a supermod bizarrely informed me that they have stopped banning the worst offenders because they usually register new accounts. So if a new member innocently broke a rule, they'd get banned, but if a known offender broke a rule, they'd just ignore him. 🤯🤯!!
Did you see this raumdeuter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Amoto94:
Some days ago I mentioned how the insecurity in Kogi is being tackled by setting up of joint security taskforce. Some days ago travelers plying Ajaokuta-Itobe road were abducted by kidnappers the victims have been freed by the security taskforce and some of the kidnappers have been caught. According to some people Kogi govt should have waited for FG to intervene before they go after the criminals

https://punchng.com/21-abducted-kogi-travellers-regain-freedom/

Kudos to the Kogi state government for this .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
raumdeuter:

A whole chairman like you. I don even send the prices for olosho and chicken to the President say inflation dey

Everyone is chairman in their zanga o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
CAREERS AT PRINCE SULTAN UNIVERSITY

https://www.psu.edu.sa/en/career
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seun:

Why not have an arrangement in which u pay the super mods and have their KPI’s attached to how wel they manage tribal bigotry ?

Some of us work in multinationals where our remuneration is tied to our productivity . Let ur mods work for whatever they get paid based on how they can sensitize and cleanse the forum ? If they can’t do it let someone do it .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seun:

Seun, thank you for the engagement, I think you need more of these productive engagements because we ultimately want NL to progress.

I am worried from your post that the Supermods are sabotaging your intentions for whatever reasons and you have aided them by completing a task you hired them for in the first place and not enforcing/holding them accountable, which buttresses my position on this thread.

You own this site and the consequences of these issues will fall on you and your reputation. It has become glaring that you need to clean house, especially since data confirms your Supermods are failing to ban these bigots or are indifferent about their activities.

The habits, interest, demographics and other dynamics of NL have evolved over the last 10 years and I will suggest the daily operation and management evolves with the time to limit the frequency of incidences like these.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Happy new year to all gunners
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Roland17:

Seun, thank you for the engagement, I think you need more of these productive engagements because we ultimately want NL to progress.

I am worried from your post that the Supermods are sabotaging your intentions for whatever reasons and you have aided them by completing a task you hired them for in the first place and not enforcing/holding them accountable, which buttresses my position on this thread.

You own this site and the consequences of these issues will fall on you and your reputation. It has become glaring that you need to clean house, especially since data confirms your Supermods are failing to ban these bigots or are indifferent about their activities.

The habits, interest, demographics and other dynamics of NL have evolved over the last 10 years and I will suggest the daily operation and management evolves with the time to limit the frequency of incidences like these.

Forget about supermods. You dey type all these during match, Arteta done fall your hands again?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Anyway as a major supporter of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on this thread, I want to thank you all for electing Tinubu into power this year running out.

To celebrate new year, and Arsenals loss, I want to donate to 20 active posters on this EPL section a gift of 1 Xmas chicken
So you can send me your details to my email wraumdeuter@gmail.com

When you send me you bank details also include your NL Moniker
Your NL moniker must be active and have over 100 posts

So that I know its your moniker and not just someone else take a screenshot and include in your email

My gift will be on or before the next working day

Format of the email will be

Name - Elon Zuckerberg
Account number 334455666 Pekas Bank
NL moniker ramdeuter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
raumdeuter:
Happy new year to all gunners
are you in newzealand?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ibime:

Forget about supermods. You dey type all these during match, Arteta done fall your hands again?

I have 0 expectations from the scam so he can’t fall my hand. I have maintained from the start of his time that he is a hype job, an exaggeration of mediocre and he hasn’t proven me wrong.

Wanna talk about tunnel vision coaching?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Roland17:

I have 0 expectations from the scam so he can’t fall my hand. I have maintained from the start of his time that he is a hype job, an exaggeration of mediocre and he hasn’t proven me wrong.

Wanna talk about tunnel vision coaching?

Na people like blueraydick e fit they deceive I no like that guy at all the reason I tolerate and accepted him is because I support arsenal make e no be like I be bad belle
The werey always forming activity

He can never win the EPL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
raumdeuter:

So that I know its your moniker and not just someone else take a screenshot and include in your email

My gift will be on or before the next working day

Done boss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seun:

Moderators can ban the crap out of them. It they have multiple handles, those handles can be terminated (10 year ban). There have been two times when a supermod bizarrely informed me that he/she has stopped banning the worst offenders because they usually register new accounts. So if a new member innocently broke a rule, they'd get banned, but if a known offender broke a rule, he/she would just ignore him. I was like 🤯
You never shock finish, your mods are piss of shit...yes, piss of shit angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
AlphaNugget:
You never shock finish, your mods are piss of shit...yes, piss of shit angry
angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Some parts of computer village is being demolished
Just 24 hours quit notice
Omo why are we like this in this country, everyone knows 90% of sellers in that part are Igbo
Majority of them might have gone home for the festive period
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
superintendents:
angry
If I mention mods now they will ban me, I know most of these mods are practising favouritism and that is fu*ked up, he is sounding shock like BULLhaRI angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na people like blueraydick e fit they deceive I no like that guy at all the reason I tolerate and accepted him is because I support arsenal make e no be like I be bad belle
The werey always forming activity

He can never win the EPL

Is he the only coach dealing with injuries and a tight schedule? Look at Liverpool and City and you will see 2-3 players from their academy or bench that constantly make starting rotations.

Arteta will use the same rotation and we expect Nelson/ ESR and others to come and perform magic when they barely make starting appearances. Odegaard/ Martinelli and now Saka will play rubbish bit because they are assured the scam never rotates, they start the next game.

We have both been consistent about Arteta since his hire and I have not seen anything different.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Some parts of computer village is being demolished
Just 24 hours quit notice
Omo why are we like this in this country, everyone knows 90% of sellers in that part are Igbo
Majority of them might have gone home for the festive period

I thought they have court order restraining the demolition?

Meanwhile it is not mainly about Igbos, stop bringing ethnicity into this, Yorubas and Hausas are also gonna be affected.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Roland17:

Is he the only coach dealing with injuries and a tight schedule? Look at Liverpool and City and you will see 2-3 players from their academy or bench that constantly make starting rotations.

Arteta will use the same rotation and we expect Nelson/ ESR and others to come and perform magic when they barely make starting appearances. Odegaard/ Martinelli and now Saka will play rubbish bit because they are assured the scam never rotates, they start the next game.

We have both been consistent about Arteta since his hire and I have not seen anything different.
The werey went to get kiwi that guy dull and stupid without any football knowledge
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
AlphaNugget:
If I mention mods now they will ban me, I know most of these mods are practising favouritism and that is fu*ked up, he is sounding shock like BULLhaRI angry
AlphaNugget my guy,do new year for me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
raumdeuter:
Anyway as a major supporter of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on this thread, I want to thank you all for electing Tinubu into power this year running out.

To celebrate new year, and Arsenals loss, I want to donate to 20 active posters on this EPL section a gift of 1 Xmas chicken
So you can send me your details to my email wraumdeuter@gmail.com

My gift will be on or before the next.
done
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
superintendents:
AlphaNugget my guy,do new year for me
kiss

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who be all this wans grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Amigoss:
Who be all this wans grin
OG..na breeze blow oo..

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) ... (4680) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m), TemporaryHansel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.