Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1523528 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) ... (4749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dem don score man utd as usual grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Anybody with working brain can see the context of my discussin with iamoyindamola entering around poverty ( an old man wearing his deceased son’s cloth)

The man dey weird.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
DissTroy:

Seun is in on it. During the very controversial periods of Nairaland pageantry (if one can call it that) which was the 'Mr and Miss Nairaland' competitions in 2014, 2015, and 2016 (this being the most toxic and controversial), whenever the scandals raged with supporters of the two leading contestants going at each other, Seun used to jack up the advert rates of the Romance Section, the Fashion Section, and the Dating and Meet-up Section.

I compared with screenshots to a group of close Nairaland associates and they confirmed it. The only person who decides advert rates is Seun. If he wasn't in on the toxicity, doxxing, and controversies, he won't notice enough to jack up Nairaland advert rates during peak-controversial periods.

He did the same thing in November 2015 in the General Section in the thick of the Cöögar-Bàbé3 scandal - a section which typically has very low traffic and advert rates.

----

If you doubt it, check the advert rate now on this board then screenshot it. The next time there's a forum-wide interest due to a scandal or controversy on this board, you'd notice the advert rate increase.

He's in on it but wants the supermoderators to take the fall alone.
Everyone knows all this, I don’t know where Raumdeuter get the bullying from
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Godx:

He is talking about his father not granddad. If he had said burnt that would have been a little bit understandable. So currently an aboki Mallam is wearing his father's cloth and gallivanting. Shi..t is still amusing me.

He said he can't wear old styled cloth & there's no male relative who can accept.. So instead of burning e beta as dey dash am out 2 outsider.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Godx:

He is talking about his father not granddad. If he had said burnt that would have been a little bit understandable. So currently an aboki Mallam is wearing his father's cloth and gallivanting. Shi..t is still amusing me.
Lol, there's nothing to it really, it's just clothes. Okrika, na people former clothes too, dead and alive.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emaprince:
Seun just seems like one that can yield to bullies.

The guy really didn't need all those explanations.

Tribal slurs on Nairaland is same as it is on several other platforms. In life, it can't always be peace and love. Violence spices it up sometimes undecided

The only problem is the biasedness in their moderation. The mods has friends and will look away even if you tag them when any of their friends breaks the rule. We experience it on this section.

The hosts are watching him, he has to say something
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Is Cardoso not turning out to be another failed CBN bayi......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
https://twitter.com/FinPlanKaluAja1/status/1741110212059410734?t=o64vgT3Dd16bnn6qOHY_ig&s=19

How is the Argentine president doing it?
How is this so hard for our own to do?

Can someone explain better?
Nigeria is too broke to provide basic amenities and subsidies for its people, but rich enough to fund the luxurious lifestyle of it political class...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

I don't think mods are paid. It's a free forum unless you want to pay NL to use it

So can you do the job free and meet all the needs when asleep when eating when driving when working without any lapse
SuperMods are paid sha, and they are the people seuun was accusing of not taking actions against tribalist....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:
These are the real issues

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1bs1iytFLS/?igsh=cHR2bml1NzRyeTRt
No be small thing ooh, economic vampires....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
NASS has passed the N28.7 Trillion Appropriation bill. It now awaits Tinubu’s signature..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What subscription fees?
Is he doing anyone favour here, my internet money I use in generating traffic which bring income to his pocket nko
If half of the population of nairaland leaves today who will suffer for it
Seun or the mods?

You are not doing him a favor either, You chose to use his forum willingly. Let half the population leave, there have been many threats like that, there have been many batches who left, there is a reason they are being replaced by new people

Let them go to twitter or facebook to blame Elon and Zuck for giving them a platform to show wetin dey there mind
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
DeadPresidents:

If you are too cheap to reinvest some of the income from Africa‘s biggest site into staff, then invest it in automation.

There’s lots of advances in technology that could be used for making the workload much more manageable but Nairaland has the feel of a ghost project currently

Its easy to bypass automation

If Chelsea is a slur, How many variation of the word can I come up with to still pass the message

How much automation have Twitter Facebook and quora invested in to stop Nigerians from calling each other names
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
Roland17:

Stop this already. If he is not ready for the responsibilities that come with owning a forum as big as Nairaland then he should hand it over to someone who understands this level of management without giving up ownership.

Nairaland of today isn’t the same of 10 years ago. You cannot be managing NL like you were 10 years ago or when it started, this isn’t a start up or mom and pop shop anymore. NL has evolved, has Seun evolved?

Should we review Nairaland’s monthly/ annual revenue?

He should own his personal property and website to someone else for what? Its his house and he is doing his best

His monthly and annual revenue is being spent and he has to keep his margins

How profitable will it be to employ mods to start reading every post of adults who willingly want to insult themselves?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emaprince:
Seun just seems like one that can yield to bullies.

The guy really didn't need all those explanations.

Tribal slurs on Nairaland is same as it is on several other platforms. In life, it can't always be peace and love. Violence spices it up sometimes undecided

The only problem is the biasedness in their moderation. The mods has friends and will look away even if you tag them when any of their friends breaks the rule. We experience it on this section.

Simple sturrvv

Zuckerberg and Musk with 1million times Seeuns revenue cannot stop us but we want Seeun to stop 2 adults who want to tear each others shirt

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
TrebleChamp:
SuperMods are paid sha, and they are the people seuun was accusing of not taking actions against tribalist....

How many active users on NL

How many posts on NL per day
How many supermods to go through the posts to ensure its not violating rules?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
joseph1832:
the same way he cashed in on the controversies during the Miss Nairaland contest, the scandals that happen in Romance and Family section etc, is the same way he's now cashing in, in tribalism, misogyny and any other controversy that just might make him make money of it.

Once upon a time, scandals and controversies are the only ways seun jack up prices in advert rate. Now he has tribalism and the likes. It's no wonder this place has become very toxic and full of idiots.

This has nothing to do with Seeun.

I have been on this forum for 17yrs. I have been on many Naija forums as well as many western forums as well
There is nothing happening on NL that isnt happening in all those sites

The toxicity in this place is not new, it has been there since I signed up in 2006

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Roland17:

False equivalence here, you are comparing a national multifaceted systemic problem to a problem that has just owner/ Supermods/ mods/ users.

For the sake of argument, did Biden openly admit Police officers are aware of crime and blatantly refusing to address it with the resources and powers that they have?

Are police officers refusing to show up in crime scenes? Is the AG office failing to prosecute criminals? Did Police officers and their leaders tell us crime brings revenue consequently they would be indifferent about crime?

I do agree however, that tribalism today is the reflection of us a people.

Seeuns mods are also showing up and deleting many posts but they are overwhelmed just like Police are showing up in crime scenes but crimes outnumber police

I have asked anyone here willing to become a mod we will push to make the person and mod and make the change he seeks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
joseph1832:
the same way he cashed in on the controversies during the Miss Nairaland contest, the scandals that happen in Romance and Family section etc, is the same way he's now cashing in, in tribalism, misogyny and any other controversy that just might make him make money of it.

Once upon a time, scandals and controversies are the only ways seun jack up prices in advert rate. Now he has tribalism and the likes. It's no wonder this place has become very toxic and full of idiots.

I remember you, Lezz, Postman, and FT thought I was seeing patterns where there were none until I began sharing screenshots and links with you guys to corroborate it; then you noticed it yourselves.

The guy is in on it. He'd only fool those ignorant of his antics. I saw him for what/who he really is years ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

How many active users on NL

How many posts on NL per day
How many supermods to go through the posts to ensure its not violating rules?
So why did Seuun openly accused his SuperMods of negligence, like he wasn't benefitting from the traffic the controversies create?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
TrebleChamp:
So why did Seuun openly accused his SuperMods of negligence, like he wasn't benefitting from the traffic the controversies create?

The supermod didnt cover everywhere which they humanly cannot given the number of posts in the forum daily

Seun in his post on FP stated they are "undermoded" and anyone who wants to be a mod can apply. BTW its a free service not paid for
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

You are not doing him a favor either, You chose to use his forum willingly. Let half the population leave, there have been many threats like that, there have been many batches who left, there is a reason they are being replaced by new people

Let them go to twitter or facebook to blame Elon and Zuck for giving them a platform to show wetin dey there mind
The twitter or Facebook you talked about put their houses in order
You don't throw racist or insults without being flagged even on Reddit
Why is nairaland own cumbersome

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
DissTroy:

I remember you, Lezz, Postman, and FT thought I was seeing patterns where there were none until I began sharing screenshots and links with you guys to corroborate it; then you noticed it yourselves.

The guy is in on it. He'd only fool those ignorant of his antics. I saw him for what/who he really is years ago.
Is ft still around?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The twitter or Facebook you talked about put their houses in order
You don't throw racist or insults without being flagged even on Reddit
Why is nairaland own cumbersome

Shebi na on twitter dem Naija fighters don carry their fight go now, I heard its hot very hot on twitter now

To very crucial matters, Abeg how much is short time in Lagos now? Someone dey give me false info. Anyone we sabi real price for short time in places like Pekas should let me know
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Is ft still around?

Likely in another form, with another moniker. Dude became the focus of a vicious coordinated attack for years after the fallout of the Miss Nairaland 2016.
I don't know how Joe survived it since he was another focus.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Shebi na on twitter dem Naija fighters don carry their fight go now, I heard its hot very hot on twitter now

Abeg how much is short time in Lagos now? Someone dey give me false info. Anyone we sabi real price for short time in places like Pekas should let me know
Shey na when abroadians dan they go back to their base you want start your own
Well emilokan economy inflat P matter too but because say hunger they na if you get energy to negotiate
E no suppose pass 5k sha
Na from ashewo telegram group I get hint o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
DissTroy:

Likely in another form, with another moniker. Dude became the focus of a vicious coordinated attack for years after the fallout of the Miss Nairaland 2016.
I don't know how Joe survived it since he was another focus.
I use to read his stories back then, can't remember is he the one into graphics too
What's Joe old Monika I should know him too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Shey na when abroadians dan they go back to their base you want start your own
Well emilokan economy inflat P matter too but because say hunger they na if you get energy to negotiate
E no suppose pass 5k sha
Na from ashewo telegram group I get hint o

Ashewo telegram dey? Are you the moderator?

How much come be live Xmas chicken for Lagos

I am trying to gauge the inflation on these basic goods and services
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I use to read his stories back then, can't remember is he the one into graphics too
What's Joe old Monika I should know him too

Joe was always Joséph1832 / Joéblocks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Ashewo telegram dey? Are you the moderator?

How much come be live Xmas chicken for Lagos

I am trying to gauge the inflation on these basic goods and services
Chicken is from 10k for reasonable one I wanted to get one before Christmas na the price make me realise I wasn't even a Christian
So what's my own😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
DissTroy:

Joe was always Joséph1832 / Joéblocks.
I don't think I have come across these Monika's except here

(1) (2) (3) ... (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) ... (4749) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.