Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1541907 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (4785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:
In nigeria, we do not have fixed IP addresses. at least not for wifi providers. once i restart my modem, i have a new IP adress . this means short of banning traffic from my ISP, there is no way i can effectively be banned for constituting a nuisance

it simply becomes a question of how jobless i am. there are people who put their energy into having over 20 monikers so as you ban one, another pops up and they continue.
Your system changes ip unless you make it static
All isp have static ip and gateway na which changes once you connect and disconnect from your devices
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Seun getting paid and not paying his staff is greediness
In the end he should take full responsibility for what is going on in the forum which he admitted to
Not just admitting he should make changes

How much did you pay him? I heard He pays some mod but cannot afford to pay the number of mods needed to effectively moderate to your desired level unless you agree to pay a small subscription fee

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

How much did you pay him? I heard He pays some mod but cannot afford to pay the number of mods needed to effectively moderate to your desired level unless you agree to pay a small subscription fee
What subscription fees?
Is he doing anyone favour here, my internet money I use in generating traffic which bring income to his pocket nko
If half of the population of nairaland leaves today who will suffer for it
Seun or the mods?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you are too cheap to reinvest some of the income from Africa‘s biggest site into staff, then invest it in automation.

There’s lots of advances in technology that could be used for making the workload much more manageable but Nairaland has the feel of a ghost project currently

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
DeadPresidents:

If you are too cheap to reinvest some of the income from Africa‘s biggest site into staff, then invest it in automation.

There’s lots of advances in technology that could be used for making the workload much more manageable but Nairaland has the feel of a ghost project currently
Don’t mind Raumdeuter
Seems seun is an old skool developer sef, I am confused on how he’s finding it hard to resolve this issues unless he’s part of it

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emaprince:
I & E window.. grin

Always justifying nonsense.

As in…. E no get the nonsense person never read for this thread before grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Did seun take action
Yes or no?
If you as an elder is at home with 2 kids fighting
Your duty is to separate them and scold them but if you sit and be drinking wine saying it not my business
You are encouraging them to continue it's as simple as that

Seun or his mods not doing anything mean they enjoy it
You are spitting !!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emaprince:
You are spitting !!!

E get belle😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:
These are the real issues

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1bs1iytFLS/?igsh=cHR2bml1NzRyeTRt
Who do us this thing abeg
They are not ready to help, them still they block those willing to help
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

In your time on this forum, Have you seen mods ban someone for bigoted comments before? If Yes that means they are doing the work but they are likely overwhelmed
The tribalism is a reflection of who we are as people and has nothing to do with Seeun, In forums where Seeun has no control there is still worse going on there

There are crime in neighborhoods and we want to say maybe Biden is encouraging it, Not that police are overworked and not enough but say Biden is encouraging it. That is even for a system that "owes us something as taxpayers" never mind a free forum

False equivalence here, you are comparing a national multifaceted systemic problem to a problem that has just owner/ Supermods/ mods/ users.

For the sake of argument, did Biden openly admit Police officers are aware of crime and blatantly refusing to address it with the resources and powers that they have?

Are police officers refusing to show up in crime scenes? Is the AG office failing to prosecute criminals? Did Police officers and their leaders tell us crime brings revenue consequently they would be indifferent about crime?

I do agree however, that tribalism today is the reflection of us a people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
50 fvcking zero 😂😂😂
FIFA is trash man I once beat com 20-0 too
Na that day I drop the useless game

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6y2A7NS/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Stop this already. If he is not ready for the responsibilities that come with owning a forum as big as Nairaland then he should hand it over to someone who understands this level of management without giving up ownership.

Nairaland of today isn’t the same of 10 years ago. You cannot be managing NL like you were 10 years ago or when it started, this isn’t a start up or mom and pop shop anymore. NL has evolved, has Seun evolved?

Should we review Nairaland’s monthly/ annual revenue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godx: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Can u imagine ?

Even when my old man died , we gave all his cloth out to mallam cos why I go dey wear person wey don die cloth .

Poverty no be good thing at all ; it won’t make u reason well at all. U go dey see opportunity for where shame dey 🤦‍♂️
You gave your father cloths to Mallam. WTF, I hope you also gave his properties to the Mallam too cause why will you be using a dead man's property.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
DeadPresidents:

This is what I am talking about. The habits, interests, demographics (particularly age) of NL users has evolved significantly over the last 10 years but Seun wants to keep running it like he did 15 years ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Godx:

You gave your father cloths to Mallam. WTF, I hope you also gave his properties to the Mallam too cause why will you be using a dead man's property.

He was specific. Cloth is different from property
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godx: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Giving all your father cloths to an aboki is insane. He even ended it with' why I go dey wear dead man clothes " lmao
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

U get time to dey explain something as basic as that give fooolish uncout teenager .

He probably doesn’t understand I can’t wear old styled clothes and since we dont have any male relatives that will do same; it’s only reasonable we give it to the less privileged who will value it more .

Anybody with working brain can see the context of my discussin with iamoyindamola centering around poverty ( an old man wearing his deceased son’s cloth)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U get time to dey explain something as basic as that give fooolish uncout teenager .

He probably doesn’t understand I can’t wear old styled clothes and since we dont have any male relatives that will do same; it’s only reasonable we give it to the less privileged who will value it more .
You sef
Why are you explaining
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Godx:

Giving all your father cloths to an aboki is insane. He even ended it with' why I go dey wear dead man clothes " lmao

He said his oldman. His oldman fit be his grandpa. When we buried my grandpa we burnt his cloth. Wearing cloth of a dead man is not d finest souvenir unless it is required by tradition especially if he's titled man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You sef
Why are you explaining

Let’s just say I get time small this evening ni jare .

I been wan tell am say make he wait make him papa die and begin wear him cloth all around town; but then I just decided against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
OasisX:
grin

SUPER EAGLES AFCON 2024 LIST.
Attacking depth choke. 4:4:2 na the way to go.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Abeg make una free Seun abeg moreover he even put disclaimer for him site, anything you see take am like that....

Igbos, Yorubas,Christians,Muslims,feminist,redpillers,scam victims,APC,PDP,Obidients,Misandrist, Misogynist....All of una just hol am for shirt,lmao grin

Is there even any site(forum or social media) that doesn't have what is accused of seun's nairaland with all their tech and moderation....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I been wan tell am say make he wait make him papa die and begin wear him cloth all around town; but then I just decided against it.
You dan talk am finish 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emaprince:
Wait . . Who and who enjoyed the reduced transport fare, courtesy of the renewed hope movement?
Warri to Itakpe train rides have been free for almost a week now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Leave it.

It's a sensitive issue.

Make old wound no go open....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emaprince:
Leave it.

It's a sensitive issue.

Make old wound no go open....

I hear u bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seun just seems like one that can yield to bullies.

The guy really didn't need all those explanations.

Tribal slurs on Nairaland is same as it is on several other platforms. In life, it can't always be peace and love. Violence spices it up sometimes undecided

The only problem is the biasedness in their moderation. The mods has friends and will look away even if you tag them when any of their friends breaks the rule. We experience it on this section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godx: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

He said his oldman. His oldman fit be his grandpa. When we buried my grandpa we burnt his cloth. Wearing cloth of a dead man is not d finest souvenir unless it is required by tradition especially if he's titled man.
He is talking about his father not granddad. If he had said burnt that would have been a little bit understandable. So currently an aboki Mallam is wearing his father's cloth and gallivanting. Shi..t is still amusing me.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (4785) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.