Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1548348 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (4798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:02am On Jan 11
TrebleChamp:
APC/Ganduje has seen the written Judgement nah, na why they are celebrating already..

grin

Habibi......................ittaqullah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:06am On Jan 11
What is that thing they say about birds of a feather grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJd4-ZLmpU
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:19am On Jan 11
iamoyindamola:

I think it has to do with the danfo driver that escape arrest by driving recklessly
God saved one of the lastma officers sef
The caption of the video was no gree for anybody
E no make sense jare
People are using that slogan wrongly before it escalate i support the police on this

Shey na the Danfo driver use the slogan? shebi it's the person that filmed and uploaded the video that added it as caption. No be today Danfo and other motorists have been running over LASTMA officials. Nothing concern the slogan and the Danfo/LASTMA incident.

The Nigeria police like to major in the minor. They just come up with all sorts of nonsense. You will be surprised that very soon all those yeye korofo policemen will start harrasing people just for such mindless stuff.

I was reading about the lawyer that was detained when he went to bail his client and I read the part where the police PRO first reacted to the incident. He was quick to dismiss the man's case and even accused the lawyer of acting without decorum without any investigation. The same PRO is the one that later announced that the DPO that ordered for the lawyer to be detained has been removed.

Like u can see his first impulse was to absolve the police of any wrong doing without proper investigation even when he knows those guys can even do worse.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 11:21am On Jan 11
iamoyindamola:

"they taste so good together". grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:25am On Jan 11
BlueRayDick:

Shey na the Danfo driver use the slogan? shebi it's the person that filmed and uploaded the video that added it as caption. No be today Danfo and other motorists have been running over LASTMA officials. Nothing concern the slogan and the Danfo/LASTMA incident.

The Nigeria police like to major in the minor. They just come up with all sorts of nonsense. You will be surprised that very soon all those yeye korofo policemen will start harrasing people just for such mindless stuff.

I was reading about the lawyer that was detained when he went to bail his client and I read the part where the police PRO first reacted to the incident. He was quick to dismiss the man's case and even accused the lawyer of acting without decorum without any investigation. The same PRO is the one that later announced that the DPO that ordered for the lawyer to be detained has been removed.

Like u can see his first impulse was to absolve the police of any wrong doing without proper investigation even when he knows those guys can even do worse.
My point is the negative kind of wokeness that slogan will bring
What does no gree for anybody mean sef Don't agree or accept anyone's opinion
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:31am On Jan 11
iamoyindamola:

Others can argue it brings positive kind of wokeness. I've seen corporates using it on LinkedIn for their company brands too.

Even Kuda on their verified Twitte.r account use the slogan to promote their brand. U can check it out.

Nigeria police head no just correct.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:06pm On Jan 11
joseph1832:
"they taste so good together". grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by alesoftstore: 12:11pm On Jan 11
Maybe we can work together if you are interested?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:28pm On Jan 11
iamoyindamola:

The slogan implies - don't allow yourself to be used, don't let anybody cheat you, deceive you, intimidate you etc etc.

It's far from encouraging you to fight at every instance. .as you can see..pictorial illustrations are usually the "small/weak" squaring off with the "stong"

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:45pm On Jan 11
shocked

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:03pm On Jan 11
Hmmmm....๐Ÿค”

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11
BlueRayDick:
Hmmmm....๐Ÿค”
Very scary stat.......2million off 200 million.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:36pm On Jan 11
Tochex101:

Very scary stat.......2million off 200 million.

As scary as the stat is, it is closer to the truth.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Jan 11
OasisX:
grin

......their confidence though, if SC rules in favour of Abba nkแป? LOL!

That's normal. I'm sure Abba people too already printed theirs

For every sport final both teams print winning shirt to the stadium only that one will take theirs home untouched
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11
OasisX:

grin

Habibi......................ittaqullah.
Shey awon Oselu wa beru olorin? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Jan 11
iamoyindamola:

https://www.youtue.com/watch?v=vvJd4-ZLmpU

Someone here will recall when Oyakhilome went to visit synagogue to learn about miracles and other Pastors gave Oyakhilome smoke for it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11
BlueRayDick:

Others can argue it brings positive kind of wokeness. I've seen corporates using it on LinkedIn for their company brands too.

Even Kuda on their verified Twitte.r account use the slogan to promote their brand. U can check it out.

Nigeria police head no just correct.
No gree for anybody, stand you ground on this matter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11
BlueRayDick:
Hmmmm....๐Ÿค”
The scary thing is that people earning around that bracket annually are struggling...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:07pm On Jan 11
TrebleChamp:
No gree for anybody, stand you ground on this matter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:09pm On Jan 11
patrickmuf:
The scary thing is that people earning around that bracket annually are struggling...

That's the scarier part of it. People earning slightly above sef still dey struggle after sorting bills.

The shocking part is those who work in the civil service between Levels 8-12 don't even earn up to that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11
raumdeuter:

Someone here will recall when Oyakhilome went to visit synagogue to learn about miracles and other Pastors gave Oyakhilome smoke for it
WTF, for real? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11
Theflint1:
WTF, for real? cheesy
it's one of the reasons Chris Okotie doesn't always agree with Oyakhilomen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11
raumdeuter:

Chris Okotie was the chief critic of Oyakhilome that period, T.B Joshua don dey many Pastors/People bad book teytey...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Jan 11
Theflint1:
WTF, for real? cheesy

So when people are surprised about Oyakhilome or TB Joshua na newbies mostly

I'm sure if you Google you will see something
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11
iamoyindamola:

Them cut soap for each other. Their wives are also their partners.

This is my personal opinion. Because I don't believe in coincidence and I believe that there's no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11
Theflint1:
WTF, for real? cheesy
Yes na. That's when he started his own healing school.

Yawa for christendom
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11
raumdeuter:

Really?
shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11
Spy360:

Yes na. That's when he started his own healing school.

Yawa for christendom
Leemao
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11
South Africa no come play @ ICJ, Hague.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Jan 11
Theflint1:
WTF, for real? cheesy

iamoyindamola:

Really?
shocked

TrebleChamp:
Chris Okotie was the chief critic of Oyakhilome that period, T.B Joshua don dey many Pastors/People bad book teytey...

Watch this video

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=368049715028563
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11
iamoyindamola:

Leemao
Johnson Suleiman can advice young ministers. That's OK. But he should not advice government. What these men including himself are being accused of is criminality. Sexual crimes. While young ministers may refrain from making public condemnations, the government and civil rights organisations should take up further investigations and even prosecution.

Meanwhile I'll like BBC to do an investigation on the likes of Adeboye and Oyedepo amongst others. I don't trust all these super GOs who present themselves as Assistant Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (4798) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.