Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1532284 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) ... (4771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:09pm On Jan 26
TF😲😲
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:42pm On Jan 26
BlueRayDick:

Omo ! shocked I don’t think any Nigerian musician matches this Kofi Olomide in promiscuity o; not even 2face the legend .
What the hell?

Shey na juju? The guy no dey tire. Well, na the kind man women wants.

And that song Alidor is currently my favorite koffi song. I no know say na woman he sing am for. I dey play that song almost every night when about to sleep. My senior bro heard it and wanted it sharpely...cos my popsy na Congolese music fan.

I have a koffi playlist and my favorites are Alidor and Aliyah. Aliyah sef na woman he sing am for
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:50pm On Jan 26
BlueRayDick:

Omo ! shocked I don’t think any Nigerian musician matches this Kofi Olomide in promiscuity o; not even 2face the legend .

You need to drop some pictures na

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:57pm On Jan 26
izzou:
They will butcher you and eat, because your meat get sugar abi?

Nigga has been to all the states in Nigeria with his wife, except his own home state, which he hasn't grown the balls to talk about.

I'm not from Ebonyi, but I mount here for the next few days.

Drop the imaginary village that you and wife went to, and i will go there myself, and let us see if i wont comment here the next day.
You should know what Grammanazi1 is on about.

The hate is too deep seated. His posts during the election period should make these ones a no surprise to you.

I wonder where the hate is coming from. Whether igbo man don buy his father's land finish. There must be something that got him this hurt and made him unable to focus on anything else apart from being very vocal whenever issues concerning SE come up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:04pm On Jan 26
Emaprince:
What the hell?

Shey na juju? The guy no dey tire. Well, na the kind man women wants.

And that song Alidor is currently my favorite koffi song. I no know say na woman he sing am for. I dey play that song almost every night when about to sleep. My senior bro heard it and wanted it sharpely...cos my popsy na Congolese music fan.

I have a koffi playlist and my favorites are Alidor and Aliyah. Aliyah sef na woman he sing am for

I guess his love for women can only be can only be likened to Fela Anikulapo who married 27 wives in one day . The difference is just that while didn't use his marraige to secure the bag but this Koffi own, all his marriages were more of transactional....He just dey secure bag dey go.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:05pm On Jan 26
GloriousGbola:

You need to drop some pictures na

And they are all beautiful women sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:11pm On Jan 26
DeadPresidents:
A failure and bootlicking bastãrd with more failed projects than Buhari is casting aspersions on me

Your empty skull has been flogged so many times on this board by everyone from Coogar to Nihilist to Diggz that you tried to cast the stench of failure away from you by deactivating your SonofMark account.

Wait wait wait...Disstroy na sonofmark? Wow.

I remember I started following him after they came to rap section with some group to settle their beef...then Cooger came in and attacked him. I unfollwed the sonofmark when I realized it wasn't active anymore.

Omo...cooger is really tireless when it comes to internet beef. Lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:19pm On Jan 26
DissTroy:
I brought down Cóogar with a version of my moniker on it. I ignite the fire, fueled it and watched it burn.

TheSonOfMark and Kramfonos. Both battled Coogar and took him down. I am same person. Both monikers haven't been deactivated. I never deactivate old moniker because I like to reference my posts.

https://www.nairaland.com/2723630/sum9000.com/8#40120497

Some of his coward opponents had to message me for information privately. You feared him while I stood up to him and took him down.

I am not like you.
I go need go back to read this thread
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:25pm On Jan 26
Emaprince:
Wait wait wait...Disstroy na sonofmark? Wow.

I remember I started following him after they came to rap section with some group to settle their beef...then Cooger came in and attacked him. I unfollwed the sonofmark when I realized it wasn't active anymore.

Omo...cooger is really tireless when it comes to internet beef. Lol

That man was a problem. He had no job so you attempting to brawl with him was just an invitation to exhaust yourself grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Jan 26
izzou:

Obi left office in 2014.

He has not held any political position since then,not even as little as a Councillor

Yet, EFCC has not picked him up for eating security votes.

Let me guess....EFCC is incompetent

Obi was once invited by EFCC too for Pandora papers

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26
raumdeuter:

Obi was once invited by EFCC too for Pandora papers

True.

I forgot about that one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26
Ballzproblem2:
come to Rivers State y'all tongue

Immigrant, allow the natives invite people, not you cheesy

You be like girlfriend wey you carry go chop wey also invite her friend come

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26
It will now be difficult to win Liverpool! Klopp really changed that team
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 2:07pm On Jan 26
Ibime:

Immigrant, allow the natives invite people, not you cheesy

You be like girlfriend wey you carry go chop wey also invite her friend come
😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:11pm On Jan 26
BlueRayDick:

I guess his love for women can only be can only be likened to Fela Anikulapo who married 27 wives in one day . The difference is just that while didn't use his marraige to secure the bag but this Koffi own, all his marriages were more of transactional....He just dey secure bag dey go.

KSA sharp shooting bad pass Fela own.

KSA don do some things over the years we fit place am at the level of Messi and CR7.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:12pm On Jan 26
grin

.......twitter [X] is on fire. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Obidients want shame PBAT cos one of his Daughters is purpotedly a Lesbian, but only to expose Oseloka Obi, only Son of Peter Obi as a Gay. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:18pm On Jan 26
afrodoc2:

KSA sharp shooting bad pass Fela own.

KSA don do some things over the years we fit place am at the level of Messi and CR7.

I know say KSA get many children from different women like K1 De Ultimate , but I no much about him marrying those women sha. Fela own was weird na, marrying 27 wives at once
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:27pm On Jan 26
BlueRayDick:

I know say KSA get many children from different women like K1 De Ultimate , but I no much about him marrying those women sha. Fela own was weird na, marrying 27 wives at once

Fella’s own was more about a cultural statement than sharpshooting. They were his band girls.

KSA was doing point and kill and women were going the extra mile to link up with him.

Another gunman back in the day was Daniel Wilson. He was a well known butcher. The guy did one powerful hijack job during his peak years in music.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:30pm On Jan 26
afrodoc2:

Fella’s own was more about a cultural statement than sharpshooting. They were his band girls.

KSA was doing point and kill and women were going the extra mile to link up with him.

Another gunman back in the day was Daniel Wilson. He was a well known butcher. The guy did one powerful hijack job during his peak years in music.

Na wa o. Those musicians lasan, they always have the women at their beck and call.

I heard even Ebenezer Obey had to severe ties with some of his women when baba decided he wanted to become a bishop.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26
afrodoc2:

A Nigerian musician?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:33pm On Jan 26
https://www.nairaland.com/7982100/mazi-eze-uniport-lecturer-denied

This is tough! Lecturer with PhD and 10 years' experience dey collect N191,000.00 as salary shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:34pm On Jan 26
izzou:

A Nigerian musician?

U don't know Daniel Wilson ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:34pm On Jan 26
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o. Those musicians lasan, they always have the women at their beck and call.

I heard even Ebenezer Obey had to severe ties with some of his women when baba decided he wanted to become a bishop.

It is hard to understand the pull musicians and sports stars have over women unless you witness it up close. Most of us cannot withstand the pressure.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:35pm On Jan 26
izzou:

A Nigerian musician?

Yeah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26
BlueRayDick:

U don't know Daniel Wilson ?

I might know some of his songs, but i do not think i know him

I was born in the mid 2000s
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On Jan 26
BlueRayDick:
https://www.nairaland.com/7982100/mazi-eze-uniport-lecturer-denied

This is tough! Lecturer with PhD and 10 years' experience dey collect N191,000.00 as salary shocked

Wahala! Wahala! Wahala!

What is he teaching? Poverty Alleviation?

It can't be true.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On Jan 26
izzou:

I might know some of his songs, but i do not think i know him

I was born in the mid 2000s

You mean you are about 20yrs old?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26
afrodoc2:

You mean you are about 20yrs old?

17, actually

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26
afrodoc2:

Wahala! Wahala! Wahala!

What is he teaching? Poverty Alleviation?

It can't be true.

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:39pm On Jan 26
izzou:

17, actually

grin

You were the one who said you were born in the mid 2000s nah. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26
afrodoc2:

You were the one who said you were born in the mid 2000s nah. cheesy

Na joke oh.

But in all honesty, i never knew Wilson.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:41pm On Jan 26
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

No but seriously. Can a lecturer with 10 years' experience be getting 191k per month?

It does not sound true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) ... (4771) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.