Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1513647 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (4722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Jan 31
Ibime:

Money for defending the Naira is different from budget money. Naira defence comes from foreign exchange reserve. It's not really spent per se, it's just swapped from one asset (dollar) to another (Naira)
I guess this was what Sanusi said here around 2012/13

https:// twitter .com/i/status /1625046506343473153

And Okonjo too

https:// twitter. com/i/status /1625225216807804937
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31
afrodoc2:

The day army boys go take over and start dispensing ultimate justice according to my master plan, some of you guys fit get stroke when they start recovering loot from these civilian governments.

Make people dey play.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:40pm On Jan 31
BlueRayDick:
Find this guy for me.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2wdXXtItHv/?igsh=MXhtcTlreWs5d2JhZg==

Impressive. This guy and Immortal Technique are lyrically on the same level.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Uzzycares(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31
Can anyone help here; is it possible to transfer your USDT to a dollar account?

If so, how can I for example convert the usdt in my Binance or OKX to US dollars?

Kindly spell out the steps for me.

Thank you in advance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 5:53pm On Jan 31
raumdeuter:

Its really brutal. Many guys who were hired as remote workers are told to move to an office or resign, IBM just released their RTO this week. You return to office doesnt even guarantee your job

Say you WFH from Atlanta, IBM is in Austin, So do you fly back and forth maintaining 2 households or relocate your entire family. You relocate your family means your wife either finds a job or becomes Stay at Home. then what happens in 1yr down the line the company says they are not making enough profit and lay you off?

And all those upskilling how much can you really do when 22yr old leetcode monkeys are graduating in bulk, Outsourcing Yapa and with AI.
If we are seeing the impact of AI 1.0 imagine in 10yrs time what will be AI version 7.0? Maybe we will all be jobless

As I dey na prayer to retire early dey my mind now. I wan hang boot by the time I touch 50. I no fit dey keep up with all these jagbajantis. You learn ML 2yrs ago now them dey dry up, so today na to enter cyber. You never learn one thing finish another one don comot. Plus someone telling me to relocate to another city at this point. With sleepless nights of worry over whether you wont be able to login or na layoff email await you in the morning. Na retirement sure pass

Ibime, realistically how much do you need to have in investment accounts 401k plus Trading accounts to live a comfortable life for another 30yrs

There are some really good robo advisors that could help with this since you're mostly going to be passive and goals based. I could recommend a few if you're really serious about it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:54pm On Jan 31
Uzzycares:
Can anyone help here; is it possible to transfer your USDT to a dollar account?

If so, how can I for example convert the usdt in my Binance or OKX to US dollars?

Kindly spell out the steps for me.

Thank you in advance
sell USDT to naira,
Go to aboki
Buy dollar
Deposit dollar to your Dom acc

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31
RIP to Evangelist Segun Adegboyega of Ogbomosho.

If re-incarnation is real, when next he sees a herdsman in his farm he will do what the people of Yewa & Ibarappa did and flee to Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:04pm On Jan 31
Realmrsean:

sell USDT to naira,
Go to aboki
Buy dollar
Deposit dollar to your Dom acc
After depositing, come and withdraw let's see.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31
nihilistjnr:
For what it's worth, the global economy seems to be in freefall at the moment.

UK economy is in a recession in all but name, and a lot of us have had to tighten our belts. Yesterday the IMF forecast that Germany of all countries, will have the weakest major economy of 2024.

Scant consolation I guess, but at least applies some additional context to Nigeria's financial woes; even if the country wasn't the critically mismanaged basket case that it is, it would still be struggling to deal with the post-COVID fallout. Put simply, this one pass Tinubu or Obi.

Jesus Christ himself won't be doing better.
You took a poorly analysed assumption and try to force it down our throats.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31
TemporaryHansel:
I respect a graduate that says he support tinubu because he is a tribal person than that one that says he support tinubu because he is the best candidate out of the other candidates
Another angu

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31
Emaprince:

You don't need to withdraw. Just transfer USD to whatevet account Aboki gives you and get naira from him.

Except for some reasons you actually need USD in cash.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31
https://www.nairaland.com/7987190/court-orders-arrest-fubaras-chief

At this point, make Fubara kukuma build BQ for court.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31
Roland17:

Which BQ?

The Federal High Court in Rivers has given an order that Ehie should not be arrested.

While Abuja High Court is talking left, Rivers High Court is talking right.

Judiciary wey no well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:19pm On Jan 31
Spy360:

You took a poorly analysed assumption and try to force it down our throats.

It's poorly analysed because it's not tribal politics

Spy360:
Usually when your tribesman is in power your people enjoy most of the dividends of democracy cum national cake. However for the Yorubas and people who live in the SW this is far from the truth. I feel for them because this administration is supposed to mean economic advancement but instead it is poverty. The poverty in the north, SS and SE is also in the SW. The naira devaluation and rising prices is not making anyone enjoy this administration including those it is meant to serve first hand. This was supposed to be awa lokan but here we are hearing... Ebi pa wa.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 7:30pm On Jan 31
Emaprince:
he can transfer from his dom acc to aboki Dom account if they use samw bank
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:47pm On Jan 31
Roland17:

Unfortunately Fubara will not do any tangible thing for River State till his tenure finish
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:48pm On Jan 31
Realmrsean:
he can transfer from his dom acc to aboki Dom account if they use samw bank
I thought only Access Bank does that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:16pm On Jan 31
afrodoc2:

Impressive. This guy and Immortal Technique are lyrically on the same level.

😂😂😂

Afi lyrically naa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:17pm On Jan 31
iamoyindamola:

E chokeeeeeee🤣🤣🤣

The phone number wey the guy put for the video, people don call am tire e say switch off
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31
nihilistjnr:

It's poorly analysed because it's not tribal politics

Even you know it was poorly analysed.

nihilistjnr:

I still think that objectively speaking, Japa is the best advise to give a nigga there, even if it doesn't benefit me here.

All of us go dey alright. grin. I will continue to upskill and network to keep afloat, which is the nature of true capitalism anyway. Adapt or die.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31
Roland17:

He also has an option to disobey the court orders. That's the unwritten rule. I assure you, nothing will happen. That's if he doesn't want another court to give a counter order. We are that messed up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:36pm On Jan 31
So there was a thread on FP earlier this week that has PDP claiming the newly sworn-in Kogi governor created an office for former governor

https://www.nairaland.com/7985343/office-immediate-past-governor-created#128193850

Then there was another thread about the governor reacting to the news and claiming the news as fake. The claim the rumour is the work of mischief makers

https://www.nairaland.com/7985821/reports-office-immediate-past-governor#128200846

But now a video of the governor has surfaced on the Internet in which he was advising the people of Kogi to obey an order from the former governor Yahaya Bello and ignore his own if there was ever a time both of them give contrasting orders

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2xjFjAoaaQ/?igsh=MTgxNTcxb2c0MzY5Mg==

How can such state experience real development/progress?🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:38pm On Jan 31
Spy360:

Even you know it was poorly analysed.

If you feel staying in Nigeria is a better option than japa, then enjoy your exchange rate and leave me alone.

Spy360:
Usually when your tribesman is in power your people enjoy most of the dividends of democracy cum national cake. However for the Yorubas and people who live in the SW this is far from the truth. I feel for them because this administration is supposed to mean economic advancement but instead it is poverty. The poverty in the north, SS and SE is also in the SW. The naira devaluation and rising prices is not making anyone enjoy this administration including those it is meant to serve first hand. This was supposed to be awa lokan but here we are hearing... Ebi pa wa.

'Ebi' o pa mi. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31
nihilistjnr:

If you feel staying in Nigeria is a better option than japa, then enjoy your exchange rate and leave me alone.

'Ebi' o pa mi. cheesy
No problem but at least admit that it's Tinubu and his gang of thieves that are bleeping up the economy. And that as long as Jesus Christ or Peter Obi won't steal, there will always be a solution.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31
BlueRayDick:

The phone number wey the guy put for the video, people don call am tire e say switch off
Them carry Baba handicap
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 9:15pm On Jan 31
Word on the street is that Gov Otti of Abia is in advanced negotiations with a prominent Chinese construction company for the construction of a 35,000-seater stadium in Abia…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31
Emaprince:
Even transfer for USD deposited is another thing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 9:17pm On Jan 31
BlueRayDick:
So there was a thread on FP earlier this week that has PDP claiming the newly sworn-in Kogi governor created an office for former governor

https://www.nairaland.com/7985343/office-immediate-past-governor-created#128193850

Then there was another thread about the governor reacting to the news and claiming the news as fake. The claim the rumour is the work of mischief makers

https://www.nairaland.com/7985821/reports-office-immediate-past-governor#128200846

But now a video of the governor has surfaced on the Internet in which he was advising the people of Kogi to obey an order from the former governor Yahaya Bello and ignore his own if there was ever a time both of them give contrasting orders

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2xjFjAoaaQ/?igsh=MTgxNTcxb2c0MzY5Mg==

How can such state experience real development/progress?🤦‍♂️

I honestly don’t know what to say again… Our politics surely have a long way to go. Smh

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:28pm On Jan 31
Spy360:

No problem but at least admit that it's Tinubu and his gang of thieves that are bleeping up the economy. And that as long as Jesus Christ or Peter Obi won't steal, there will always be a solution.

Bro just shut up and learn to read.

nihilistjnr:
For what it's worth, the global economy seems to be in freefall at the moment.

UK economy is in a recession in all but name, and a lot of us have had to tighten our belts. Yesterday the IMF forecast that Germany of all countries, will have the weakest major economy of 2024.

Scant consolation I guess, but at least applies some additional context to Nigeria's financial woes; even if the country wasn't the critically mismanaged basket case that it is, it would still be struggling to deal with the post-COVID fallout. Put simply, this one pass Tinubu or Obi.

Jesus Christ himself won't be doing better.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31
LoL grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31
PDPGuy:
Word on the street is that Gov Otti of Abia is in advanced negotiations with a prominent Chinese construction company for the construction of a 35,000-seater stadium in Abia…

Very good. Enyimba deserve it. Trust the Chinese to deliver a quality and beautiful project.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (4722) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, Roland17(m), Unlimited22, iamoyindamola(m), PDPGuy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.