Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1471629 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) ... (4672) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by af0nja2000: 1:29pm On Feb 01
BlueRayDick:

What do u think is responsible for all these?

Is it tribal politics?
Is it low literacy level in the state?
Is it non-challancy of the educated elite?
Or is it that the state was never designed to develop?
I think tribal politics and low literacy. Can't u see that even the reccy guy is one of the tribal fools we have on this thread.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01
Bode George is charging Tinubu to tackle insecurity, and he addressed journalists in his home in Lagos.

I thought this man said if Tinubu wins, he will relocate from Nigeria kpata kpata?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:22pm On Feb 01
izzou:
Bode George is charging Tinubu to tackle insecurity, and he addressed journalists in his home in Lagos.

I thought this man said if Tinubu wins, he will relocate from Nigeria kpata kpata?

You once said that you would leave Nigeria and renounce your citizenship if Tinubu emerged as president. Now that he has been declared as the winner of the election, will you still renounce your citizenship and leave Nigeria?:

That is still on my plan. If I decide on what to do, I wish you well. Iโ€™m not looking for a job, I have everything I want and how much can I eat? I also have my children and they are no longer kids. They are all mature so what am I looking for? My wife is there. She will take good care of me. I will stay in Nigeria depending on the outcome of this because I know there might be a hell of a problem.

Which country do you plan on relocating to?

You know I am a military lord so I can go anywhere in any part of the world and I will be looking at you, people. I have even decided that having put 25 years each in the military and politics which is 50 years of my life in the public domain, I need rest so whatever I see at the end of this thing. Iโ€™m retiring from partisan politics and will be enjoying the rest of my life.

https://punchng.com/my-plan-to-leave-nigeria-after-tinubus-victory-on-course-bode-george/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:28pm On Feb 01
izzou:

Bode George is in sifia pains

It was an APC run govt that prosecuted convicted and jailed him for contract splitting

Even the so called pardon or reversal by GEJ will not change that

The man will go to his grave hating Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01
You see that talk of IGR๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:34pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

Bode George is in sifia pains

It was an APC run govt that prosecuted convicted and jailed him for contract splitting

Even the so called pardon or reversal by GEJ will not change that

The man will go to his grave hating Tinubu.

Bode George was prosecuted by EFCC for contract splitting while he was NPA chairman. I don't think his conviction has anything to do with APC or Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:35pm On Feb 01
TBT: February 2022.

I guess this tweet didn't age well

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:38pm On Feb 01
BlueRayDick:

Bode George was prosecuted by EFCC for contract splitting while he was NPA chairman. I don't think his conviction has anything to do with APC or Tinubu.

https://www.yemiosinbajo.ng/osinbajo-was-not-in-office-as-lagos-attorney-general-when-bode-george-was-tried-jailed-for-contract-splitting/

You are right, but bode George clearly thinks otherwise for some reason.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:06pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

https://www.yemiosinbajo.ng/osinbajo-was-not-in-office-as-lagos-attorney-general-when-bode-george-was-tried-jailed-for-contract-splitting/

You are right, but bode George clearly thinks otherwise for some reason.

I'm not sure Bode George accused Osinbajo of anything either in an interview or press release. From that link u posted even Osinbajo was not sure Bode Geroge made those claims, I guess that was why he said he hopes it is fake news and the product of some mischief .

Methinks Bode George is bitter because he was convicted for something almost every politician does. What makes it worse was that he was sentenced for contract splitting; which was later established by supreme court not to be a crime as at the time he was convicted grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 3:09pm On Feb 01
BlueRayDick:

He won the battle(They asked him to go), I hope he wins the war o( i.e. The policemen be dismissed). Because if not, those people fit still do am bad later o.
or make he still come back and harm the policeman..

Those police wey Dem dey kill, u no think say na series of people wey Dem don wrong one way or the other?

If I have the chance to to harm or revenge on some rascal policemen who has brutalized me, you think ๐Ÿ’ฌ I won't take it?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Feb 01
BlueRayDick:

I'm not sure Bode George accused Osinbajo of anything either in an interview or press release. From that link u posted even Osinbajo was not sure Bode Geroge made those claims, I guess that was why he said he hopes it is fake news and the product of some mischief .

Methinks Bode George is bitter because he was convicted for something almost every politician does. What makes it worse was that he was sentenced for contract splitting; which was later established by supreme court not to be a crime as at the time he was convicted grin grin grin

Was it not FG that convicted him under OBJ or YarAdua
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01
Incognito9:
Just look at the way they're toying with country's currency

Too bad ๐Ÿ˜”

Pump and dump coin

Buy the dip
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:19pm On Feb 01
raumdeuter:

Was it not FG that convicted him under OBJ or YarAdua

Yeah, FG under Yar Adua
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01
Throwback Thursday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01
On his mandate we stand.

Sai jagaban

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
On his mandate we stand.

Sai jagaban

Lmao. I'm sorry but if you believe any of this, then I pity you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by af0nja2000: 3:40pm On Feb 01
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Throwback Thursday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is that guy still active? I won ask am if dem don cross the red sea.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao. I'm sorry but if you believe any of this, then I pity you

U mean say na cruise he dey catch??๐Ÿ™†
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01
af0nja2000:
Is that guy still active? I won ask am if dem don cross the red sea.

Baba don collect anti-ship missile for red sea
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:33pm On Feb 01
My UK peeps, I don hear say Business class ticket for Virgin Atlantic Lagos-London flight dey cost N10.9 million!!

Bear in mind that only in January of last year, the same ticket no pass N4 million; and in 2011, the average cost was N700k

Inflation and devaluation don show Naira shege

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:42pm On Feb 01
PDPGuy:
My UK peeps, I don hear say Business class ticket for Virgin Atlantic Lagos-London flight dey cost N10.9 million!!

Bear in mind that only in January of last year, the same ticket no pass N4 million; and in 2011, the average cost was N700k

Inflation and devaluation don show Naira shege

Oga why not buy economy class ticket and do giveaway for your loyal boys here with the change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 5:26pm On Feb 01
afrodoc2:

Oga why not buy economy class ticket and do giveaway for your loyal boys here with the change?
I go reach that level soon ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01
afrodoc2:

No mind "The Law". I go register for him giveaway sef grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 6:30pm On Feb 01
I donโ€™t understand whatโ€™s going on with our currency. I keep receiving new rates every hour undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01
Abeg who dey use Gtb here?

The app dey go?

Before I naked swear for them for Rumuola junction
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:32pm On Feb 01
Will this guy be fit to start tomorrow?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:38pm On Feb 01
izzou:
Abeg who dey use Gtb here?

The app dey go?

Before I naked swear for them for Rumuola junction
grin grin you don reach PH?

GTB get issues since yesterday. There app always seem to be off network. Some one sent money to me on Tuesday and it dropped yesterday.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:40pm On Feb 01
TemporaryHansel:
I donโ€™t understand whatโ€™s going on with our currency. I keep receiving new rates every hour undecided
Naija na playground.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01
Emaprince:
grin grin you don reach PH?

GTB get issues since yesterday. There app always seem to be off network. Some one sent money to me on Tuesday and it dropped yesterday.

Yes oh. I see Itsrm. The Wike T shirt he wore, gave him away. grin

I used it this morning. But now, it is terrible.

People just dey stranded for POS shops
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01
izzou:

Yes oh. I see Itsrm. The Wike T shirt he wore, gave him away. grin

I used it this morning. But now, it is terrible.

People just dey stranded for POS shops

Gtb has been bad.
I fit receive but j nor fit send
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01
larride:

Bros theres no magic wand that will reduce the exchange rate. In fact the best thing the CBN can do is to actually float the naira. Let people who need dollar get it at the true value. BTA and PTA should be abolished. The CBN cant keep subsidizing the rich with the scarce foreign exchange we have.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01
[quote author=DissTroy post=128240926][/quote]I miss Larride grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) ... (4672) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), DammyOlu123(m), Olowunl01, Theflint1(m), izzou(m), Shegzdave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.