Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1470958 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) ... (4671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02
Your luck will soon run out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:04pm On Feb 02
Kholiwe:
Beat Cape Verde first

Also, clean the tears running down your face

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 8:11pm On Feb 02
Unlimited22:

Beat Cape Verde first

Also, clean the tears running down your face
cape Verde wey dey press like guardiola grin

Make I hear say Dem no trash the xenophobic Republic of south Africa cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:23pm On Feb 02
Realmrsean:
the 13k pound πŸ’· for cos is true because my brother told me same thing that his friend got his for 12k pounds

But on finding job, maybe these people don't want to do manual works like warehouse job or cleaning services.. because those kinds of jobs dey and they pay very well as much as 10 pound πŸ’· per hour

Lol. Dey play!

The care visa which they get after paying for the CoS is a minimum wage job, it's 10.75 pounds per hour and they can only work in the care sector legally with the visa. If u go do another job in another job and dem catch u na wahala for u.

Yet the care job, most of those who sold the CoS to them don't give them the job upon arrival . That thing don break many homes; especially people who sold properties and borrowed money to relocate

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:29pm On Feb 02
Itsrm:

I'm just laughing at those saying they will ban dom account. Who are those stocking millions of dollars in the domiciliary account

Cardoso should try it. Lets see if he won't lose his job under one month. cheesy
That's why I dey really wonder wetin dey go through Oasis mind when he post those pipe dream plans. I mean these people are all partners in crime. Our politicians are the architects of our FX woes . . So all these talks of do this or do that are garbage.

Unless they will ban dorm accounts of ordinary citizens without touching those of the elites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02
Never knew I loved 9ja until Osimhen's disallowed goal...

I peeled my lap n ankle in jubilation after 5 Heineken..

Madam weren't left out as she enjoyed every bit of the atmosphere with 4 bottles of desperado...

Las las.....devil punish Tinubu 4 d bill....πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€’

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02
Iwobi

My man of d match
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:48pm On Feb 02
Segedinho:
Never knew I loved 9ja until Osimhen's disallowed goal...

I peeled my lap n ankle in jubilation after 5 Heineken..

Madam weren't left out as she enjoyed every bit of the atmosphere with 4 bottles of desperado...

Las las.....devil punish Tinubu 4 d bill....πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€’

I nearly swear for the driver wey I bin dey for bus. I was on transit and missed the first five minutes of the game.

See as I dey sweat inside bus.

Omo na WA. Why can't we just get it right small as a country? Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:48pm On Feb 02
Segedinho:
Iwobi

My man of d match
You sure say na only five beer you drink? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moses Simon, Frank Onyeka and Ademola Lookman all did better. So did William Troost-Ekong

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:01pm On Feb 02
raumdeuter:

If she delivered the child through surgery or has any surgical procedure where the surgeon is male, will she insist on wearing Hijab in Operating room?

Won't the male doctor see beyond her beautiful face, he will actually see the towtow and even touch it to check if shes properly dilated.

Ask afrodoc, how many hours it takes to check for proper dilation even in unpregnant women

My chief. Wetin person dey check dilatation for non-pregnant woman for? πŸ˜‡
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 9:02pm On Feb 02
Kholiwe:

Small yansh dey shake oo πŸ˜†
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:07pm On Feb 02
iamoyindamola:
Ibime have you seen All queen's men
It's your kind of series, black american, crime and drugs(tyler perry production) like power

S1 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S7ifJ5hFhWpBPZxk9O9i3xd8jzZ8h8UI

S2 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19jH5iYrL9aebExK-l82N8DwvSgqlCOu8

CC blueraydick

Please help me with the download link for season 2 episode 19. e be like say I no download am and the link has expired
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02
And Gypsy queen pulls out of the fight.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02
BlueRayDick:

Please help me with the download link for season 2 episode 19. e be like say I no download am and the link has expired
I go upload am for Monday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02
DsTV Nigeria dey troll DsTV Angola.

grin

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02
Unlimited22:

Moses Simon, Frank Onyeka and Ademola Lookman all did better. So did William Troost-Ekong
My eyes was on him especially
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 10:09pm On Feb 02
Unlimited22:

Ola Aina and basset did well also.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02
Naija dey full tournament mode now. Professional performances and results.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:39pm On Feb 02
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:43pm On Feb 02
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02
Realmrsean:
The president the people voted for before tinubu hijacked the ballot πŸ—³οΈ box
cry us a river. tongue

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 11:50pm On Feb 02
Omooo. Thank God for Obi o. 😭😭😭😭

'Cause imagine the bad luck effect. Chai.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:52pm On Feb 02
iamoyindamola:

I go upload am for Monday

Help me upload the season 3 instead . I’ve watched seaosn 2 complete now .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:57pm On Feb 02
joseph1832:
cry us a river. tongue
you wish it were your drug baron lord?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:14am On Feb 03
BlueRayDick:

Help me upload the season 3 instead . I’ve watched seaosn 2 complete now .
Okay
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:34am On Feb 03
grin

.....una still dey carry politics enter AFCON? LOL!

First time in many years that our players ain't complaining of being owed, yet una still want politicize the beautiful moments we dey enjoy?!

If Naija lost the match, na Tinubu badluck cause am, why did he call them. But cos we won, thank God Peter Obi was at the Stadium....LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:38am On Feb 03
OasisX:
grin

.....una still dey carry politics enter AFCON? LOL!

First time in many years that our players ain't complaining of being owed, yet una still want politicize the beautiful moments we dey enjoy?!

If Naija lost the match, na Tinubu badluck cause am, why did he call them. But cos we won, thank God Peter Obi was at the Stadium....LMFAO

grin grin grin grin

This thread is strictly for agenda.

In a long time, we have never had something fun to look up to. Make nobody just politicise the moment

I was in a bus yesterday, and people were streaming the match. All the tribes just dey engage and discuss. The team just kept everyone united for a moment.

PS: All the tribes too hated Sanusi grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:43am On Feb 03
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

In a long time, we have never had something fun to look up to. Make nobody just politicise the moment

I was in a bus yesterday, and people were streaming the match. All the tribes just dey engage and discuss. The team just kept everyone united for a moment.

grin

.....I swear, na parapọ we take hate Zanusi. Dude don carry islam go another level to extent of hating crosses. LOL!.

I really don't wanna see him in the next game. Bruno should come in, except there something we don't see or know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:47am On Feb 03
OasisX:

grin

.....I swear, na parapọ we take hate Zanusi. Dude don carry islam go another level to extent of hating crosses. LOL!.

I really don't wanna see him in the next game. Bruno should come in, except there something we don't see or know.
Wonder what Peseiro has against Bruno Onyemaechi, Bright Osayi-Samuel and Terem Moffi. Kelechi Iheanacho and RaphaΓ«l Onyedika too.

He runs the risk of running his core of 14 or so players into the ground.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Feb 03
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

And Uzoho as well grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:52am On Feb 03
But Obi was looking very presidential in that stadium yesterday. Simple dressing. Seated right in the midst of everyday Nigerians cheering the Super Eagles on.

And look at how everyone celebrated him. There's no way such love can be bought.

2027, we go again. Until then, we connect to the grassroots and continue to battle the systemic monsters who have continued to suppress Nigerians and Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) ... (4671) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Zaha(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.