Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1492474 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (4700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

I am Ahmed Musa from Kano Royal family, Next in like to Emir

We are Obidient everyone in Kano. I will deliver 25M votes for Obi. Follow me and donate as you do so. We Christians need to take our country back

Send all donations to this account Obi Chidera Nkiruka 2233445566 Access Bank
Its my assistants account, I am having issues with my Bank right now
Na so one notorious Wasppping take swindle most Igbos and Obi supporters on Twitter.

They no just get sense

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

We go see

I shettima sit gidigba wink

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin

I can also take bitcoin, Gift cards, even Baba Ijebu lottery tickets

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Itsrm:

You no fit scam walahi grin

You mean say you no chop that format?

Well you be senior man for street wetin your drivers don show you already, No ordinary scam fit chop you

From fanbelt spoil, VIO impound, Agbero collect,, gearbox spoil etc
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

I can also take bitcoin, Gift cards, even Baba Ijebu lottery tickets

Gift card is more valuable here boss, throw me some Amazon or itunes cards,make I redeem grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
The wonderful effects of momentum and bandwagonism.

Every single poster on the internet who voices support for Obi has brought the movement to where it is now. A national phenomenon.

An obscure party which didn't get more than 5000 votes last election suddenly becoming the most talked about party on the national stage and filling the air waves.
That is the power of the internet and everyone is doing their bit to keep it growing.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

When he begins to drag Igbos, you'll go to one corner and sit down, while here turns to something else.

State your tribe when you want to start e-fights. It would give a lot of clarity and save us throwing hurtful words at innocent people

That said, that is a very insulting thing to say.

No Disrespect intended

OH any insult for dayo or any apc supporter here is not regretted.
Have you seen the state of this country in the last 7yrs?

You think I should be kind to supporters of a party that ahs made life hell in this country.

Mention one thing that would make me be kind to supporters of a party and candidate that has ensured every single thing has gone up in price...

I will show you respect coz you have a view point I identify with.

The electoral choices we make cost the lives of people in Nigeria. That some of us are lucky to have jobs or hustles or family wealth to shield us from this reality doesn't mean we should trivialise it.
If you do.. Good for you. I don't okay? grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

Na so one notorious Wasppping take swindle most Igbos and Obi supporters on Twitter.

They no just get sense

No dey cast format for on top internet o. Some boys are still sending out invites

Edit, Some people don first you start the format sef

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:
Happy birthday Segedinho

God bless and keep you
Thanks boss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

Happy birthday Sege.
Thanks bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Happy birthday bros.

You suppose do giveaway for we new Obidient converts
Like say Obi know me...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

HBD bro
Thanks boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

OH any insult for dayo or any apc supporter here is not regretted.
Have you seen the state of this country in the last 7yrs?

You think I should be kind to supporters of a party that ahs made life hell in this country.

Mention one thing that would make me be kind to supporters of a party and candidate that has ensured every single thing has gone up in price...

I will show you respect coz you have a view point I identify with.

The electoral choices we make cost the lives of people in Nigeria. That some of us are lucky to have jobs or hustles or family wealth to shield us from this reality doesn't mean we should trivialise it.
If you do.. Good for you. I don't okay? grin

My brother, I don't like to dance round circles.

I quoted you because you said Lagos is a no man's land

What has that got to do with Apc and Buhari?

Lagos existed before any of us in the country was born. It is insulting to call it that. People own here. It is very disrespectful.

Nothing concerns me with how you want to drag Buhari, Tinubu or APC. But don't start tribal insults to make your point

When it turns to something else, it will become Igbo vs Yoruba, meanwhile you're not Igbo

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
OasisX:

.... wish you LLNP. You'll be obediently useful for your family and this great Country.

Thanks baba
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Donjazet2:

Every single poster on the internet who voices support for Obi has brought the movement to where it is now. A national phenomenon.

An obscure party which didn't get more than 5000 votes last election suddenly becoming the most talked about party on the national stage and filling the air waves.
That is the power of the internet and everyone is doing their bit to keep it growing.

People that are still claiming to be political gurus.
E nor get wetin them nor talk when Obi join LP.
"Oh they have faction issues" "Oh they have court case" the most popular one "Oh they don't have structure", this particular one made me laugh "Oh they don't have money for election" which immediately changed to cry for help when diaspora told Obi that he should tell them what he wants and they will do it. grin

These guys are talking to make themselves feel better.

Day 2 into campaigns and no Tinubu yet and their focus is still on Obi grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Ahn ahn... We can see how tinubu is displaying his political ingenuity for all of Nigerians to see.

It's easy to do things from the sidelines and hide behind buhari.
Shey now tinubu don put body, they lost his home state Osun to PDP, about to lose ogun state and also well Oyo state (was never going to defeat makinde).
This na Tinubu region supposed to be on lock down oo grin

Calm down and observe okay? cheesy
I’ll be here to watch people drag you Okwute’s miscreants after election

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Peter Obi is promising Nigerians he will defeat insecurity, meanwhile he’s running away from Known Gunmen in his home town. No be juju be dat.. And some Obi-idient are here telling us that we are playing with your future, if Obi don't win in 2023.

Can donjaz.et tell us why Obi has been unable to help defeat insecurity in his state?

Blaming Peter Obi for insecurity in Anambra state is like blaming Obasanjo for the menace of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

He is not the current governor neither is he the immediate past governor but yes let's ask why he has not been able to defeat insecurity in a state he handed over almost ten years ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

My brother, I don't like to dance round circles.

I quoted you because you said Lagos is a no man's land

What has that got to do with Apc and Buhari?

Lagos existed before any of us in the country was born. It is insulting to call it that. People own here. It is very disrespectful.

Nothing concerns me with how you want to drag Buhari, Tinubu or APC. But don't start tribal insults to make your point

When it turns to something else, it will become Igbo vs Yoruba, meanwhile you're not Igbo

You realise that statement is a reply to being told "go back to your state"
So they see how these words hurts grin.

But point taken sha.. Tribal politics is annoying and I'm not for it cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Donjazet2:

This is just my problem with you! The Internet wont and will never be a tool to win an Election in Nigeria(Big Fact) Dont trust Twitter,Facebook,and the rest when it comes to Nigerian Politics
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

I’ll be here to watch people drag you Okwute’s miscreants after election

OH Donstan18.. I forgot its you and your "realistic" views. Mtcheeew grin nai I dey waste my time with you grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

No dey cast format for on top internet o. Some boys are still sending out invites

Edit, Some people don first you start the format sef
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

That handler fit even dey Zimbabwe like this.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
This is just my problem with you! The Internet wont and will never be a tool to win an Election in Nigeria(Big Fact) Dont trust Twitter,Facebook,and the rest when it comes to Nigerian Politics

What?! Bwahahahahaha the Internet that shapes the conversations we take offline ni.
Do you think this is 2015?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

Thank you.
You welcome cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Donjazet2:

However i respect your Zeal and Courage to Change this Country... But Please dont make enemies because of Nigerian Politics (Like donstan said)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bomboiy:

Blaming Peter Obi for insecurity in Anambra state is like blaming Obasanjo for the menace of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

He is not the current governor neither is he the immediate past governor but yes let's ask why he has not been able to defeat insecurity in a state he handed over almost ten years ago.

But it’s okay for Tinubu to be blamed and slandered for Lekki Massacre.

Someone that handed over almost over 15 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bomboiy:

But when discussing Agbero EndSars or anything wrong in Lagos, Tinubu who left 15yrs ago will be pointed at?

We have been asking for what Obi did as Anambra governor and everything we hear are lies like saying he brought International Breweries to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

What type of politics did Obi play here

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

What?! Bwahahahahaha the Internet that shapes the conversations we take offline ni.
Do you think this is 2015?
I dont care if this is 2022 or 2030. We are talking about Nigeria not US or Uk!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Gift card is more valuable here boss, throw me some Amazon or itunes cards,make I redeem grin

Redeem ko, Deeper Life ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why are you guys blaming Tinubu for the situation of the country, is he the President or past president
Bomboiy:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Redeem ko, Deeper Life ni

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (4700) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m), ToyinDipo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.