Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1568435 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) ... (4836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:38pm On May 21
nihilistjnr:

I'm tired of Okpa.

Ask him to define Leaders first, then let's pull up the list of the ICC detainees and see which Africans match his definition.

It's only on Nairaland that i will see somebody crying that Charles Taylor went to jail. Like wtf grin grin

Okpa be like - small black on black crime against humanity hypocritical oyibo dey hyperventilate. Is it ya short sleeve?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:39pm On May 21
grin

.....I stand with OkpaNsukkaIsBae. Look your back bro, I dey gallant behind you. Fire on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 2:40pm On May 21
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:40pm On May 21
GloriousGbola:

You Wan make okpa collect 100 lashes?

You can mentor them outside Iran. My friend mentored 2 of them back in the day and he was able to add value to their lives, and it was a fulfilling experience. That is what he told me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On May 21
GloriousGbola:

Poor okpa cry cry

Na wetin deadpresidents dey mentor these days be this

I remember na him first discover nude beaches for Deutschland
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:43pm On May 21
obainojazz:
Look at what you typed again…. If you fail English Language, you can’t get into a university in your own country but you have a problem with others requesting English test from you.

As a Nigerian, my English proficiency test is my waec. I was taught in English language from primary, secondary to university. Telling me to pay huge sum to prove my English language test is modern day colonialism because in Nigeria, English language is our official language
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:44pm On May 21
afrodoc2:

You can mentor them outside Iran. My friend mentored 2 of them back in the day and he was able to add value to their lives, and it was a fulfilling experience. That is what he told me.

You hear okpa, Iranian babes dey. You fit do penpal or only fans to be safe sha cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 2:45pm On May 21
afrodoc2:

My homeboys Uche and Dami both attested to how soul-crushingly excruciating Iranian mentorship sessions were grin

When representatives of the two most virulently opposed ethnic groups arrive at such an unanimous consensus, then i can only accept that the feedback is unbiased and the project takeaways are remarkable grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 2:48pm On May 21
raumdeuter:

Na wetin deadpresidents dey mentor these days be this

I remember na him first discover nude beaches for Deutschland

Brother, i currently have no mentorship programs running in Deutschland. Maybe farther north or towards the east but not in Deutschland
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:50pm On May 21
OasisX:
grin

.....I stand with OkpaNsukkaIsBae. Look your back bro, I dey gallant behind you. Fire on.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:53pm On May 21
So nobody is willing to answer this question??

Miracle no dey taya jesus

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:54pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That's the fraud I'm talking about. Do American citizens need such test? Why does such certificate have validity? Some dey expire after two years maximum then you start writing again and paying huge sum?

Shey your waec certificate get expiring date?
Or your university degree?
In the listening test of the IELTS, I have seen students who could not do well only because they struggled with the accents of the speakers, not necessarily because they cannot listen in other languages.

It would be inappropriate for someone whose English listening is below the level required for a skill to go to the country that requires a high level skill ability.

The immediate paragraph above is just an example.

I have always believed, however, that the result of the exam should not expire.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:59pm On May 21

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:00pm On May 21
OasisX:

grin

You are supposed to stand with your guy.

That was not his reaction na angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:03pm On May 21
GrammarNazi1:

Because their intention is not really to ascertain the level of your English language proficiency. Na cash out avenue for them thus it will continue to expire until we have leaders with ball who can question such discriminatory colonial policy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 3:31pm On May 21
GrammarNazi1:

In the listening test of the IELTS, I have seen students who could not do well only because they struggled with the accents of the speakers, not necessarily because they cannot listen in other languages.

It would be inappropriate for someone whose English listening is below the level required for a skill to go to the country that requires a high level skill ability.

The immediate paragraph above is just an example.

But is that not the purpose of the test?

They don't want people to be doing ehn? Ehn? Pardon? Upandan

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 4:12pm On May 21
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/oyo-state-governor-seyi-makindes-daughter-graduates-from-yale-university-2.html

your politicians don't believe in the country, but slaves will call you saboteur for telling Nigerians to protect their money in dollars. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 4:57pm On May 21
Even 9/11 that caught them unawares it wasn't like to some intelligence personnel hadn't told some government officials who tragically sat on it.

Ibime:
If Israel killed Iran President. America will know (Goodluck voice)

That Goodluck statement which we clowned is looking like the wisest statement of all time

When Iran was about to attack Israel, America knew and warned 5 days in advance

When ISIS was about to attack Russia, America knew and warned one week in advance

When Russia was about to attack Ukraine, America knew and warned 2 weeks in advance

A country whose intelligence service is geared to catch one small Usman in one village in England plotting terrorist attack will know when something big is going on

America will know!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:07pm On May 21
Like I have been saying...

My people say "Na when pesin wake up, be him own morning"

Once again, Good Morning Gov. Fubara.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:20pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae

I say make I update you, just incase your "Obele scout" Iran did not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:22pm On May 21
Roland17:
OkpaNsukkaisBae

I say make I update you, just incase your Obere scout Iran did not.

That's a medical emergency bro. During 9/11 many countries also offered to assist US.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:44pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That's a medical emergency bro. During 9/11 many countries also offered to assist US.

Nwanne, the US never reached out to an arch enemy like Iran. Infact, Iran remained tight lipped even after US intelligence showed the bulk of the terrorist involved in the 9/11 bombing travelled through Iran between October 2000-February 2001.

Also, Iran were requesting for more than just medical assistance but the US refused to disclose details of other requests.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for your answer to the simple question I asked yesterday. Who owns the $6B dollar (funds accrued from electricity revenue)? The US or Iran?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:52pm On May 21
Roland17:

Nwanne, the US never reached out to an arch enemy for any kind of support and that includes Iran. Infact, Iran remained tight lipped even after US intelligence showed the bulk of the terrorist involved in the 9/11 bombing travelled through Iran between October 2000-February 2001.

Also, Iran were requesting for more than just medical assistance but the US refused to disclose details of other requests.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for your answer to the simple question I asked yesterday. Who owns the $6B dollar (funds accrued from electricity revenue)? The US or Iran?

It not a must that the US will ask Iran for help. There's also nothing wrong in Iran asking for help. Turkey, Russia, EU all provided assistance to Iran.

Well, diplomacy does not work that way. Either, you release the funds or you release only the citizens. It's a swap, exchange of prisoners. Any other thing is a diplomatic victory for Iran.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 5:59pm On May 21
But why Okpa no apply for Chinese, Russian or Iranian visa na?

Why Western Germany, nawoa

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:06pm On May 21
GloriousGbola:

You are supposed to stand with your guy.

That was not his reaction na angry

grin

......I dedicate this page to him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:24pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

It not a must that the US will ask Iran for help. There's also nothing wrong in Iran asking for help. Turkey, Russia, EU all provided assistance to Iran.

Well, diplomacy does not work that way. Either, you release the funds or you release only the citizens. It's a swap, exchange of prisoners. Any other thing is a diplomatic victory for Iran.
It is a simple stuv

Okpa, who owns the $6B released to Iran? Iran or the United States? Whose revenue was the $6B? Also who controls how the funds are disbursed and managed ?

Turkey, Russia, China all provided assistance but Iran still sought the help of the United States for more than just medical assistance in the helicopter crash?

Finally, Okpa, who owns the $6B released to Iran? Iran or the United States?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:40pm On May 21
Roland17:

It is a simple stuv

Okpa, who owns the $6B released to Iran? Iran or the United States? Whose revenue was the $6B? Also who controls how the funds are disbursed and managed ?

Turkey, Russia, China all provided assistance but Iran still sought the help of the United States for more than just medical assistance in the helicopter crash?

Finally, Okpa, who owns the $6B released to Iran? Iran or the United States?

How much was released to North Korea in 2018?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:10pm On May 21
afrodoc2:

This one no be imaginary friend ehn Doc? You are speaking in the first person. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:05pm On May 21
larride:

This one no be imaginary friend ehn Doc? You are speaking in the first person. grin

Doc wen no well grin

Agba mentor!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 8:36pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

We swapped citizens for citizens yet at the of the day I got a 6billion dollar credit alert. Who win? Massive diplomatic victory for Iran. Don't spin anything here.

Under Trump, American citizens held in foreign nations were released free of charge. Abi how much una pay North Korea in 2018
If you're debating with anyone and you can quote their rejoinders from any of the traditional media houses like CNN, FOX, MSNBC and affiliates - don't waste your time responding. They are only telling you what they were told to say.

Only discuss with critical thinkers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:39pm On May 21
grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:45pm On May 21
This thread, man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) ... (4836) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olamyyde(m), GrammarNazi1(m), Sitmr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.