Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1492469 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (4700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

My brother, I don't like to dance round circles.

I quoted you because you said Lagos is a no man's land

What has that got to do with Apc and Buhari?
Lagos existed before any of us in the country was born. It is insulting to call it that. People own here. It is very disrespectful.
Nothing concerns me with how you want to drag Buhari, Tinubu or APC. But don't start tribal insults to make your point

When it turns to something else, it will become Igbo vs Yoruba, meanwhile you're not Igbo

When it comes to this issue of no man's land talk, it's a complicated one.

For instance, when we talk of real lagosians, by that I mean, people who have ancestors for like 5 generations there not every single sub-yoruba group, you realize that they are less than 5 percent of the entire population.

Now from a wider perspective, the past 6 governors and administrators of Lagos, none is a real lagosian in the essence of that word, from jakande to buba marwa, to tinubu, sanwo olu and ambode. Ambode is from Ogun, Tinubu from osun, fashola, ogun etc. For some, I mean their parents.

Now the ultimate question is this,

Does a first generation Yoruba lagosian have any more right than a first generation urhobo lagosian?

In short, does someone who was born in Lagos but whose parents is from ekiti have any more right than someone born in Lagos whose parents are from delta state? Answer please.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Redeem ko, Deeper Life ni

grin onye mgbu

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
15 votes So far. I was really thinking, there are more bat supporters here. Hmm. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

I’ll be here to watch people drag you Okwute’s miscreants after election

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Donjazet2:

When it comes to this issue of no man's land talk, it's a complicated one.

For instance, when we talk of real lagosians, by that I mean, people who have ancestors for like 5 generations there not every single sub-yoruba group, you realize that they are less than 5 percent of the entire population.

Now from a wider perspective, the past 6 governors and administrators of Lagos, none is a real lagosian in the essence of that word, from jakande to buba marwa, to tinubu, sanwo olu and ambode. Ambode is from Ogun, Tinubu from osun, fashola, ogun etc. For some, I mean their parents.

Now the ultimate question is this,

Does a first generation Yoruba lagosian have any more right than a first generation urhobo lagosian?

In short, does someone who was born in Lagos but whose parents is from ekiti have any more right than someone born in Lagos whose parents are from delta state? Answer please.

I am from Anambra, but I would be treated as a heir in Enugu compared to a guy from Osun, despite the fact that both of us are not from Enugu.

So why should it be different when it comes to Lagos? This your logic doesn't fly at all.

Now, you yourself have just proved that Lagos is not no man's land. So why are you explaining it?

There is no ultimate question to anything. If Lagosians won't come forward to claim Lagos, it belongs to the SW people (The Yorubas)

The act that you won't allow in your place, you apply it in another man's court

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

What type of politics did Obi play here
Dayo when you have something tangible for me.. Come back..

You can ask Larride to update you okay? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Some people are really dense

Share for this like for this

Abi donstan18 shey dem don dey sell Nairaland likes and shares to cashout ni

You can check some of those threads of Like for Buhari Share for Atiku and present that to Inec to collate and add to votes

https://www.nairaland.com/5040375/nairaland-like-buhari-share-atiku

https://www.nairaland.com/5006937/nairaland-poll-like-atiku-share

Have you noticed that despite the propaganda team of APC here on nairaland, Atiku's "likes" and "shares" are always seven times greater than Buhari's? Of all the online votings, Atiku wins with wide margins. I've said it that those deceiving Buhari with hungry crowd will be disappointed on 16th February. It's not a boast or prophecy, it's an assessment of Nigerians' opinions and pulses. Go to rural areas even in the core north and ask them if they will vote Buhari, what you'll hear is "God forbid!

https://www.nairaland.com/5025301/presidential-polls-like-buhari-share

https://www.nairaland.com/4974947/like-atiku-share-buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/4777215/nairaland-poll-click-like-buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/4975121/even-nairaland-atiku-defeats-buhari

BabaRamota1980:
Jan 23rd
Likes for ATIKU - 5,000,000.
Share for BUHARI - 16.

Feb 25th
Likes for ATIKU - 13
Share for BUHARI - 66,000,000

He who laughs last, laughs be.. grin

Bloody Atikulants!
Spits...Tttwueh!! angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin

Mi o ni so nkankan

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
I dont care if this is 2022 or 2030. We are talking about Nigeria not US or Uk!

Then I can't help you okay?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wahala no dey finish.

This place will be interesting after the election sha. God keep all of us alive.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Dayo when you have something tangible for me.. Come back..

You can ask Larride to update you okay? cheesy

E choke you for throat abi

Tell us the type of Politics played when Obi said only Nigerians of SouthEast extractions should be involved in Anambra election

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Once again if you want to change someone's opinion about his candidate, it is not people on nairaland that you should waste your time on. Nairaland oo not even Facebook or twitter sef.

Maight as well try to enter coven to campaign for Peter Obi grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin onye mgbu

Omor see that girls skin, Me sef go follow you kneel down beg o for just the tip
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

E choke you for throat abi

Tell us the type of Politics played when Obi said only Nigerians of SouthEast extractions should be involved in Anambra election

Dear.. E nor choke because this is a lieeeee grin cheesy
So once again ask your smally or oga larride to help you with something new okayyyy grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:
Some people are really dense

Share for this like for this

Abi donstan18 shey dem don dey sell Nairaland likes and shares to cashout ni

You can check some of those threads of Like for Buhari Share for Atiku and present that to Inec to collate and add to votes

https://www.nairaland.com/5040375/nairaland-like-buhari-share-atiku

https://www.nairaland.com/5006937/nairaland-poll-like-atiku-share

https://www.nairaland.com/5025301/presidential-polls-like-buhari-share

https://www.nairaland.com/4974947/like-atiku-share-buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/4777215/nairaland-poll-click-like-buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/4975121/even-nairaland-atiku-defeats-buhari

If you open the head of any Okwute supporter and put sense inside, e no go still function. I’ve made this statement before on Chelsea thread.

For every “like” Okwute has on social media, there about 10 almajiris with 20 PVC each waiting to attack real polling unit.

Them no dey ever get sense. No brain atall.

Even this SE they’re claiming to have locked up, go still shock them. It takes just one or two movements by unknown gun men for these noisemakers to run back home and start doing likes and shares on social media that day.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Dear.. E nor choke because this is a lieeeee grin cheesy
So once again ask your smally or oga larride to help you with something new okayyyy grin

Point out the lie? Below is Obi telling everyone that only SE people should interfere with Anambras election

WHat type of Politics is that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Even if it's just one Igbo person that donate, that one person automatically represents all Igbo people and Igbo/Obidients were scammed.
donstan18:

Na so one notorious Wasppping take swindle most Igbos and Obi supporters on Twitter.

They no just get sense

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Point out the lie? Below is Obi telling everyone that only SE people should interfere with Anambras election

WHat type of Politics is that

Again ask larride for update okay grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Theflint1:
Even if it's just one Igbo person that donate, that one person automatically represents all Igbo people and Igbo/Obidients were scammed.

Why do you bother yourself with this child nau grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Theflint1:
I never said ALL

Read to understand, not to reply.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
You're the one not understanding what you said. What's your proof that most Obidients got scammed? None! I don't even think Waspapping posted the names of those that donated to his fundraiser, but because he posted an account number asking for donations, Igbos/Obidients fell prey and were scammed?

That's how that white guy, DeGuzzman or whatever his name is posted an account number, and automatically, Igbos/Obidients have been scammed? But you'd find Igbos/Obidients calling him out or ignoring the posted account number.

So if you go on Twitter and post an account number today, whether you raise nothing, as long as you post account number you don scam people...I wish it was that easy sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
donstan18:

I never said ALL

Read to understand, not to reply.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Like I see some things and I go dey ask myself whether na bants or dem serious dey talk am cheesy cheesy cheesy
liveLongNprospa:

Why do you bother yourself with this child nau grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Theflint1:
Like I see some things and I go dey ask myself whether na bants or dem serious dey talk am cheesy cheesy cheesy

Somebody came to cry to the whole twitterr about the kidnap of his brother.. People helped him and he possibly scammed people but according to "this one" it was only Obidients that was scammed.

How these people don't see that these type of talks are helping the Obidient family is beyond me grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:
Smart Peter Obi supporters are using this opportunity to grow their Twitter and Facebook accounts to enable them turn to influencers and start making money for themselves when Obi loose by February.

Mugus are wasting their time on Nland where you can’t make shishi after unnecessarily epistles.

Use your opportunity wisely.

Even the crowd that came out to support Obi in jos yesterday were also trying to build their social media accounts. LMAO

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu no go meeting today, make dem no accuse am later say en follow sign anything.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bomboiy:

Even the crowd that came out to support Obi in jos yesterday were also trying to build their social media accounts. LMAO
Which crowd?

Smh!

Most of you are actually very new in being active in NIGERIAN politics.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's funny really, dem say people dey use Obidients grow Twitter account, as if it's today people started growing accounts off movements like this, every BBN season, people grow accounts off stanship, Wizkid/Burna/Davido fans dey ask for mutual follows every day on Twitter but because people are doing same off Peter Obi's momentum Igbos/Obidients are being scammed...jokers!

I go chalk am up to bants sha cheesy
liveLongNprospa:

Somebody came to cry to the whole twitterr about the kidnap of his brother.. People helped him and he possibly scammed people but according to "this one" it was only Obidients that was scammed.

How these people don't see that these type of talks are helping the Obidient family is beyond me grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Theflint1:
It's funny really, dem say people dey use Obidients grow Twitter account, as if it's today people started growing accounts off movements like this, every BBN season, people grow accounts off stanship, Wizkid/Burna/Davido fans dey ask for mutual follows every day on Twitter but because people are doing same off Peter Obi's momentum Igbos/Obidients are being scammed...jokers!

I go chalk am up to bants sha cheesy

Ah its not bants ooo

Shey if Tinubu was popular, they would use his name to grow accounts. Abi nor be so?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:
Smart Peter Obi supporters are using this opportunity to grow their Twitter and Facebook accounts to enable them turn to influencers and start making money for themselves when Obi loose by February.

Mugus are wasting their time on Nland where you can’t make shishi after unnecessarily epistles.

Use your opportunity wisely.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bomboiy:

You should know that all these are the coping mechanism of those fighting a losing battle.

The fact is that whatever Obidients are doing, whether scammed or not being scammed is working wotoporiously.

Every weekend is a successful rally for Obi. Every single day Obi is trending. His name is going far and wide.
By and large, obi's exposure and support has been a massively successful phenomenon that isn't slowing down and they know it.

All they can do is try and mock the movement as a form of COPING MECHANISM.
It's very easy to see through.

My pity is the very foolish donstan. Here you have a very wicked black Hitler in America who isn't touched by the effects of bad governance and is mocking Nigerians that are passionate about effecting positive change and you who is suffering like the rest of nigerians join the wicked soul in also mocking these patriots.

Tell me that boy is not very foolish times 10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

But when discussing Agbero EndSars or anything wrong in Lagos, Tinubu who left 15yrs ago will be pointed at?

We have been asking for what Obi did as Anambra governor and everything we hear are lies like saying he brought International Breweries to Nigeria

We only blame Tinubu for the wrongs in Lagos because his supporters want to give him credit for the development in Lagos from 1999 till now. If he can get the praises of his successors then he should get the criticisms as well. You don't see OBIdients crediting Peter Obi for the works of Obiano and Soludo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (4700) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, ToyinDipo(m), CAPdan21(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.