Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1414193 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) ... (4610) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:52am On Feb 18
TemporaryHansel:

The problem was even something very easy that isn’t supposed to take more than few minutes. I left my laptop in another state where I frequent for some stuffs, if not I would’ve fixed the issue by myself. From that simple issue the guy spoiled the whole screen. It’s not as if the issue has any relation to screen in the first place so I don’t know how and why he tempered with the screen.
If you can afford another one..just leave the idiot.

I'm not good in punishing people when they lost or spoil something valuable to me. I always let it go. I had an almost similar experience as yours a while back when a phone repairer destroyed my phones screen. A screen that would cost me over a 100k to fix... I was extremely livid, but just took the phone and left him. Maybe that's me sha...but if you can, leave him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:52am On Feb 18
Wahala 😁
Afrococ2 your professional opinion is needed sir to clarify this message..

https://twitter.com/MRBRIKILA1/status/1758631966059217379?t=u5NEW_zJ5q1QVh2eHVeuEQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 8:53am On Feb 18
OasisX:
grin

.......Unlimited22, I guess you can see some actually want this Administration to fail, so they can brag with - I told you so.
What impact will his prayers do?

Maybe you are those Christian that Adeboye deceive that prayer will solve Nigeria problem. Both Christians and Muslims have been praying for this country since independence yet nothing come out.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:56am On Feb 18
Sportsweb:
What impact will his prayers do?

Maybe you are those Christian that Adeboye deceive that prayer will solve Nigeria problem. Both Christians and Muslims have been praying for this country since independence yet nothing come out.

grin

......webs! You don't get it, hence I advise you to calm down. I mentioned Unlimited for a reason coz he believes no one would wish this Administration to fail just to brag with - I told you so.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:57am On Feb 18
Ibime:

Lamba

50 Cent and Young Buck are in a new country and don't know the terrain and are speaking out of fear

They saw niggas with motorcycles on the airport runway coming to back Eedris and thought Eedris was a mafioso

Guess who Eedris called to block the airport runway with motorcycles? Charlie Boy!

Imagine calling Charlie Boy to back your beef grin grin grin

If 50 Cent and them knew it was Charlie Boy, they would have died laughing
When I saw youngbuck interview about this incidence, I was laughing at the way he praised eedris gangsterism...and Charlie boys power in block8ng the run way.

He said " Who is this nigga? This nigga must be something else in this country for him to have the mind to block the run way out of nowhere". This is because the pilots abandoned the cockpit and left after Charlie's madness.

You are right, G-Unit are not from here...and you can't blame them cos they don't know who is who. I also heard Eedris told 50 that he will not perform in PH, that he should dare him...that's when 50 decided its time to go back to his country.

50 did the smart thing, even though nothing would have happend if he proceeded to every of his shows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:02am On Feb 18
TrebleChamp:
Wahala 😁

https://twitter.com/MRBRIKILA1/status/1758631966059217379?t=u5NEW_zJ5q1QVh2eHVeuEQ&s=19

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:03am On Feb 18
TrebleChamp:
Wahala 😁

grin grin grin grin

That woman must be from Edo or a part of Delta.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:09am On Feb 18
Ibime:

Lamba

50 Cent and Young Buck are in a new country and don't know the terrain and are speaking out of fear

They saw niggas with motorcycles on the airport runway coming to back Eedris and thought Eedris was a mafioso

Guess who Eedris called to block the airport runway with motorcycles? Charlie Boy!

Imagine calling Charlie Boy to back your beef grin grin grin

If 50 Cent and them knew it was Charlie Boy, they would have died laughing

When Eedris had issues with the president,na still Charly boy he called?

The Rumukoro fake freedom fighter get issues with civilians in a night club few years ago that resulted to someone being shot,he Japa out of the country like a coward that same night...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:17am On Feb 18
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Na Edo woman be that. Often imitated but never duplicated. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:19am On Feb 18
afrodoc2:

Na Edo woman be that. Often imitated but never duplicated. cheesy

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:23am On Feb 18
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Most likely Edo...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:30am On Feb 18
grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by enigma0: 9:38am On Feb 18
[quote author=ribbit post=128512506]
I still maintain my stand that only a sentimental person or an insane individual will look at tinubu's past records, compare them with that of atiku and obi and not pick tinubu.

Hell yeah, only a rabbit like you will do so
Idiot

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:41am On Feb 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:44am On Feb 18
I have said it before, everyone is feeling the heat. It does not matter how much you earn or in what currency you earn it.

Even our brothers outside the country were surprised when they came home last December. The money no go far again.

And things were still a lot better in December.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:59am On Feb 18
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:08am On Feb 18
You were once a senator, Governor and now the president yet you lack the process/stage of implementing policies.

I, personally, am not against your policies but the manner in which he has been doing it is inhuman and wicked. I hope he realises this and backtracks.

No be only one road lead to market nah.....

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:19am On Feb 18
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/trump-launches-new-399-sneaker-line-a-day-after-new-york-judges-order-to-pay-nearly-355-million.html

trump wants to generate money fast grin $355m no be chise,let's see if his cult will come through.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 10:22am On Feb 18
User09:

Use the same argument for Messi vs Ronaldo and you'll see exactly what I mean

Lol... Messi is better than Ronaldo.
Anyone who watches both of them without any sort of sentiments knows these.
Na only Ronaldo fans no go gree but then everyone Is entitled to their opinions grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:28am On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

Are you sure - needs some coke don't you think? For the full obidient flavor.

You would have do it with AI - but would he be snorting with dollar or naira notes? tongue
Lol, the coke with the 100 dollar note comes in the ride back home, on the way to the hotel.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 10:30am On Feb 18
[quote author=enigma0 post=128513446][/quote]you mistook me for your dad again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:32am On Feb 18
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Edo grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:37am On Feb 18

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:44am On Feb 18
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

definetely edo 😈

or maybe not - we have one delta woman in our close. stays in a bq. one time we were having problems with robbers and these guys jumped into her compound through the fence. we were in the meeting discussing what to do and in the middle of all of it the woman said something along the lines of - 'that thief look like pesin wey go give correct knacking' . somehow we just caried on as if she had not said anything cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:04am On Feb 18
The fools are busy looking for people who "wants the administration to fail/country burns so they can say I TOLD YOU SO",Lmao cheesy......Whatever happened to doing the right thing,putting the right policies in place for a prosperous nation thereby winning people over,turning doubters to believers......

Light,economy,exchange rate, cost of living,security have all gone worst as compared to how he met it,he himself with the absolute powers is not doing things to make his administration succeed but critics with mere "wishes and wants" can make his administration fail and country burn grin......Mehn opolo awon people yi ti yoro.....

15 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:08am On Feb 18
ribbit:
may we not be stupid like amig oss who couldn't go through my post to see that I'm only less active on this thread because it serves no purpose to me anymore.

Go through the posts of an alaye baje,I'd rather watch paint dry....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:15am On Feb 18
[quote author=GloriousGbola post=128514241][/quote]😆
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by enigma0: 11:16am On Feb 18
ribbit:
you mistook me for your dad again.
Quite unfortunate for whoever has you as a dad

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:22am On Feb 18
Some people cannot engage in a civil debate.

After one or two sentences and you do not agree with them, the next thing is to insult you.

Only you know what's eating you up.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:26am On Feb 18
Itsrm:

Did you see the twitter handle that posted it? They are more or less telling us they can't do anything about the exchange rate.

Hey! Don't bother about the circulars and the monetary policies, we are just playing around. The situation is beyond us.
And they had all the technocrats like they told us. Now they are admitting they are clueless and powerless to do anything. So we should brace up for more disaster. A devilish pack of humans gifted to Nigerians as leaders.

They have the tools to fight insecurity, but will never do that. Thought names of sponsors of banditry was handed to past govt, and nothing was heard about it again.
Medical tourism is something those in position to fix our problem are the forefront of. They are the ones throwing us into this mess, but one mugu dey ask why are you laughing..instead of calling out the real cause of our problems.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:32am On Feb 18
liveLongNprospa:

Dis.stroy oooo😂😂😂😂

I do not vouch for cultists. I despise cûltists. I despise gangs too and kick against all forms.

I've already listed the kind of artistes (alternative music) and music I listen to. For Nigerian artistes, if it's not Johnny Drille, Tems, Nonso Amadi, Bez, Asa, and Jeremiah Gyang, I'm mostly indifferent. I only follow and interact one of them on Twitter and topics involving them.
My post history on Nairaland and Twitter over the last 8 years proves this.

The nitwit wants to drag everyone to his level. He can continue listening to Shalli-whatever with wack lyrics and he himself has declared he's a fraud music adherent aka "Afro-Yahoo" right on this thread.

Don't tag me to crime-enablers, please. I've forsaken too much to stay on the right side of the law to be lumped with that brainless shrimp who never contributes or starts intelligent discussions on this board other than subliminal insulting references like a brothel whøre.

And you can bet he is waiting on the side to continue subliminals, true to type.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:32am On Feb 18
Amigoss:
The fools are busy looking for people who "wants the administration to fail/country burns so they can say I TOLD YOU SO",Lmao cheesy......Whatever happened to doing the right thing,putting the right policies in place for a prosperous nation thereby winning people over,turning doubters to believers......

Light,economy,exchange rate, cost of living,security have all gone worst as compared to how he met it,he himself with the absolute powers is not doing things to make his administration succeed but critics with mere "wishes and wants" can make his administration fail and country burn grin......Mehn opolo awon people yi ti yoro.....
At the end of their write ups..they will say "God bless Nigeria" as the real patriots..when their actions shows they are the real enemies of the country.

You want people to expect good where evil men are gathered? What good is there to expect in this administration of thieves? Where the country is burning but the masses are asked to endure while the law makers lavish their tax money on frivolities

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) ... (4610) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.