Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1413827 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) ... (4609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:34am On Feb 18
West is reaping where he did not sow?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:36am On Feb 18
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:47am On Feb 18
Ibime:

Exactly. They don't know Charlie Boy and are making Eedris to be some major mafioso which he is not

G Unit gangsters who have fought major wars with the likes of Supreme Team and Jimmy Henchmen and survived were run off by Charlie Boy. For more jokes dial E-E-D-R-I-S
Hahaha...

But his 50 beef aside, burna cannot chance the edris of 2005. That edris was full of energy, young and very stubborn. Compare him to underground mixtape 50cent who didn't belong to a major gang group like blood, crips, Gds etc..and wasn't even famous and rich, but still.had the heart to stand up to murder Inc who had everything in their palm - fame , money, connections, backed by Supreme and influence to black ball dude. Edris wasn't a cultists but I'm very sure he would get street support. Bottomline is we would have had an event where both artiste will clash in club or show...and trust, burna would be shocked.

Burna is too full of himself and little thing, he will start threatening bodily harm...because he moves with crowd and maybe joined one cult group in niaja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 11:49am On Feb 18
Amigoss:

Go through the posts of an alaye baje,I'd rather watch paint dry....
enigma0:

Quite unfortunate for whoever has you as a dad

Two miserable ediots projecting their miserable existence on me 🀣🀣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:55am On Feb 18
Amigoss:
grin
He mean North South and North East?

They should keep the protest to themselves.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:58am On Feb 18
Odunharry:

Abeg cut down on am o. Shey na uber you dey do.

It's sad how things are going on in the economic space in 9ja

Uber keh?
There's barely light and heat is much then when you add the car aspect.. Omo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:59am On Feb 18
reccy:
You were once a senator, Governor and now the president yet you lack the process/stage of implementing policies.

I, personally, am not against your policies but the manner in which he has been doing it is inhuman and wicked. I hope he realises this and backtracks.

No be only one road lead to market nah.....

Lmao this one still be fan.
Nor worry.
Give it a few more months 😁

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18
Jodera:

Lol... Messi is better than Ronaldo.
Anyone who watches both of them without any sort of sentiments knows these.
Na only Ronaldo fans no go gree but then everyone Is entitled to their opinions grin
So the people that agree that Messi is better are called what? Non-Messi fans? πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:04pm On Feb 18
liveLongNprospa:

Uber keh?
There's barely light and heat is much then when you add the car aspect.. Omo
I dey buy 4k fuel for my gen everyday. My gen alone!

No light . . And heat rashes wan kill person.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao this one still be fan.
Nor worry.
Give it a few more months 😁

I wish he succeeds and makes better for the common man on the street. I don't pray for things to get worse than this.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 12:09pm On Feb 18
liveLongNprospa:

So the people that agree that Messi is better are called what? Non-Messi fans? πŸ˜‚
Non-messi fans as well as Messi fans grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:24pm On Feb 18
TemporaryHansel:
I laugh when some people advocate for private ownership of guns in Nigeria. Just imagine Raumdeuter saying all these things he posts here to an average Nigerian wielding a gun in real life.

Gone too soon grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18
Jodera:

Non-messi fans as well as Messi fans grin

Lmao
. They are non-Ronaldo fans that proclaim him the GOAT

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18
Emaprince:
I dey buy 4k fuel for my gen everyday. My gen alone!

No light . . And heat rashes wan kill person.

Lmaooo.. Omo.
I think I'm doing 10k every 3 days.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18
reccy:

I wish he succeeds and makes better for the common man on the street. I don't pray for things to get worse than this.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lmaooo.. Like I said, you are still very much a fan and you are not really struggling yet.
When you see shege and you realise the man doesn't have sense, your language will change
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:49pm On Feb 18
Emaprince:
When I saw youngbuck interview about this incidence, I was laughing at the way he praised eedris gangsterism...and Charlie boys power in block8ng the run way.

He said " Who is this nigga? This nigga must be something else in this country for him to have the mind to block the run way out of nowhere". This is because the pilots abandoned the cockpit and left after Charlie's madness.

You are right, G-Unit are not from here...and you can't blame them cos they don't know who is who. I also heard Eedris told 50 that he will not perform in PH, that he should dare him...that's when 50 decided its time to go back to his country.

50 did the smart thing, even though nothing would have happend if he proceeded to every of his shows.

Obstructing a runway is probably a federal crime in the US. They probably thought Charlie boy was one RUF type rebel general who would corner them and say you disrespected us. How do you want it short sleeve or long sleeve?

The way white boys are when they are cornered in the hood is the scenario 50 was in. A stranger who does not know what the menacing fellows are really capable of.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18
Emaprince:
And they had all the technocrats like they told us. Now they are admitting they are clueless and powerless to do anything. So we should brace up for more disaster. A devilish pack of humans gifted to Nigerians as leaders.

They have the tools to fight insecurity, but will never do that. Thought names of sponsors of banditry was handed to past govt, and nothing was heard about it again.
Medical tourism is something those in position to fix our problem are the forefront of. They are the ones throwing us into this mess, but one mugu dey ask why are you laughing..instead of calling out the real cause of our problems.

This is the problem when institutions collapse. With INEC and the judiciary in the bag, there's no incentive to do well.

That is why they can look us in the eyes and tell us they have no solution.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:05pm On Feb 18
grin grin

Rabbit omo weyrey ! E pain am !

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 1:28pm On Feb 18
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao
. They are non-Ronaldo fans that proclaim him the GOAT
No doubt ......cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:37pm On Feb 18
Renewed Hope wink @ribbit

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18
Amigoss:
Renewed Hope wink

grin grin grin grin

Maybe Buhari is not as guilty as he is accused

Monerozi5590, you have always been right.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:58pm On Feb 18
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Maybe Buhari is not as guilty as he is accused

Monerozi5590, you have always been right.

True grin,osibanjo(tinubu boy) was in charge of economy and buhari was in charge of security

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 2:04pm On Feb 18
Amigoss:
Renewed Hope wink @ribbit

So the shege buhari delivered to us was copy from the master strategist.

Now the master strategist don bring the original shege πŸ˜†
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo.. Like I said, you are still very much a fan and you are not really struggling yet.
When you see shege and you realise the man doesn't have sense, your language will change

Ok
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18
So na even Master strategist parole start all diz Shege.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18
Amigoss:
grin

Bunch of cowards like I said few days ago.

I take God beg all my SE brothers and sisters, please don’t allow these fools use us as narratives again. I trust we have learned enough lessons over the decades, especially during the last election.

Let them keep protesting but Abeg make dem restrict am to the North because we are not interested. At last, the chickens have come home to roost.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:52pm On Feb 18
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:18pm On Feb 18
Incognito9:

So the shege buhari delivered to us was copy from the master strategist.

Now the master strategist don bring the original shege πŸ˜†

cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:20pm On Feb 18
grin

.....laudable project by a LP Senator. This is Tech Innovation and Computers Hub built for Aguleri Community in Anambra State by Senator Dr. Tony Nwoye.

Massive.....πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18
grin grin grin

Massive indeed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:23pm On Feb 18
grin

......another Innovation Hub built by Senator Abiru of APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) ... (4609) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Henrique99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.