Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1456302 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) ... (4648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18
https://www.nairaland.com/8004278/hardship-honestly-dont-know-why

We are quiet because we are smarter now. Wail from today till 2027, we will not bite! You powered this “shege” enjoy the “banza” and leave Igbo people out of your hypocrisy.

Ndi Ara!

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18
ouzo1:

Dem need to merge Bundesliga and Ligue One together.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:44pm On Feb 18
grin

......Dunki. an interesting.bollywood movie on japa by Sar Ruh Khan on Netflix. So interesting.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:07pm On Feb 18
iamoyindamola:

That school is in serious trouble, the boy's parents won't be spared
The boy said they should put all of them in the same plane and blow them away 🤣🤣

APC are so predictable grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18
Obidients are about to drag Abure for filth omo😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18
liveLongNprospa:
Obidients are about to drag Abure for filth omo😂😂
What did Abure do? I sure say na money matter smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18
KingTom:

What did Abure do? I sure say na money matter smh

Apparently them say e wan run Obi street which is weird.

And Obidients nor kukuma dey use Obi play, so dragging Don start small small
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:44am On Feb 19
Oya Matawalle go and arrest Sultan of Sokoto na 🤷🏼‍♂️

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:49am On Feb 19
Amigoss:
Shey DSS no go find and invite this brilliant young aboki chap like this,see as strays dey touch tinubu,"with all his charisma cannot handle this country",his supporters and APC defenders on this thread and monerozi.....

He wants thunder to strike our politicians and them all gathered in one aeroplane and it get crashed....omo,who be the boy teacher or corper wey groom this boy

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1758469204582220259?t=ooGbV29C8GGgBws_Pbk_EA&s=19

Forget, we have intelligent children/ minds littered across Nigeria.

I mean, despite the odds stacked against this kid since birth, he is still excelling.

Big kudos to his parents and teachers. We must not allow politics and Nigerian government take away the most important aspect of this story, which is the absolute brilliance of this kid.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:23am On Feb 19
Roland17:

Forget, we have intelligent children/ minds littered across Nigeria.

I mean, despite the odds stacked against this kid since birth, he is still excelling.

Big kudos to his parents and teachers. We must not allow politics and Nigerian government take away the most important aspect of this story, which is the absolute brilliance of this kid.

Literary and debating society those days, our parents write our script. Our job is just to deliver with confidence and charisma. I remember they gave us topic about "political stalemate" once and I didn't even know the meaning of stalemate. Spent the whole debate ranting about Babangida, which my father wrote for me.

What I took from this guys performance was his rhythmic hand movements that matched the cadence of his delivery, and the genius idea of using Michael Jackson gloves to accentuate that cadence. He can't lose with those gloves cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:11am On Feb 19
I pray for you all this morning

You will pick $1 million today!

RECEIVE IT!

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:53am On Feb 19
Yoruba's or more like tinubu has replied Yusuf😁

https://twitter.com/Spotlight_Abby/status/1759148579245928697?t=ZwbwuUaDZ6c-qKFBPYQjkQ&s=19

Baba dey shout GASLIGHT 😭

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:57am On Feb 19
Wait.. Niger state governor really stopped food from coming to the south? 😳
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:01am On Feb 19
Lmaoo your nepotism worse pass my own😂😂😂

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:34am On Feb 19
Roland17:
https://www.nairaland.com/8004278/hardship-honestly-dont-know-why

We are quiet because we are smarter now. Wail from today till 2027, we will not bite! You powered this “shege” enjoy the “banza” and leave Igbo people out of your hypocrisy.

Ndi Ara!

I met someone who just arrived PH from Katsina on Saturday. He said he was surprised to see people still driving all around town that this hardship did not get to PH at all.

Said if I see what is happening in Katsina, I'll pity them. Divorce everywhere. Women are leaving their husbands houses back to their fathers house, their favourite food tuwo is almost impossible to eat. Even the appointments they use to hold body here and there has been taken away from them by Tinubu. He said the people are very angry with Tinubu.

My only response to him was, you people voted him into power, you have not started yet. 7+ more years to go.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:37am On Feb 19
Amigoss:

APC are so predictable grin

Saw it too yesterday
Instead of tackling the problem they will be fighting the solution
Awon headless chicken

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:38am On Feb 19
Itsrm:

I met someone who just arrived PH from Katsina on Saturday. He said he was surprised to see people still driving all around town that this hardship did not get to PH at all.

Said if I see what is happening in Katsina, I'll pity them. Divorce everywhere. Women are leaving their husbands houses back to their fathers house, their favourite food tuwo is almost impossible to eat. Even the appointments they use to hold body here and there has been taken away from them by Tinubu. He said the people are very angry with Tinubu.

My only response to him was, you people voted him into power, you have not started yet. 7+ more years to go.

My God will judge you!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:39am On Feb 19
liveLongNprospa:

https://twitter.com/Spotlight_Abby/status/1759148579245928697?t=ZwbwuUaDZ6c-qKFBPYQjkQ&s=19

Reckless utterances like these from Asiwaju’s camp will definitely have consequences in the next election cycle.

Listening to the guy cracks me up because he is hot tempered, easily triggered and he looks like he is in so much pain anytime he is trying to respond.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 5:39am On Feb 19
Roland17:

Dem need to merge Bundesliga and Ligue One together.

Very nice idea.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:45am On Feb 19
Itsrm:

For someone who has lived in the north before , I know all of these things are more is definitely happening in the north as we speak.

The fact that bandits and terrorists make it hard for people to farm in peace since the days of Buhari has made their case precarious .

Only God knows what those Islamic clerics will
Be cooking for Tinubu up north as we speak like this .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 5:45am On Feb 19
izzou:

RECEIVE IT!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:46am On Feb 19
izzou:

My God will judge you!

I lie? grin

Atiku barely defeated Tinubu in Katsina. He got more than 400,000 votes there. How is it that the people most affected by poor governance make this kind of choices over and over again during elections only to start crying afterwards?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:52am On Feb 19
liveLongNprospa:

Is he in any way saying all my fellow Yorubas that gleefully voted Tinubu but now expressing how they feel about Tinubu's administration are gaslighting ?

People like this go explain explain explain tire ! No evidence !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:53am On Feb 19
BlueRayDick:

For someone who has lived in the north before , I know all of these things are more is definitely happening in the north as we speak.

The fact that bandits and terrorists make it hard for people to farm in peace since the days of Buhari has made their case precarious .

Only God knows what those Islamic clerics will
Be cooking for Tinubu up north as we speak like this

Shey they wanted muslim-muslim ticket grin

They have not yet started.

The man also mentioned what you just said. That they don't have industries or companies and the farming they were using to sustain themselves has gone down due to insecurity. They've been relying on handouts from political appointees and they don't even have much of that again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:55am On Feb 19
liveLongNprospa:

There's no interview of this man on Arise I haven't watched. Always a comic relief.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:10am On Feb 19
Itsrm:

Shey they wanted muslim-muslim ticket grin

They have not yet started.

The man also mentioned what you just said. That they don't have industries or companies and the farming they were using to sustain themselves has gone down due to insecurity. They've been relying on handouts from political appointees and they don't even have much of that again.

Only Kano is highly industrialized ; the rest of the north nothing really dey happen there as far as industries are concerned .

I don't envy people living up north presently . Money no dey really flow like that for north. In fact , they don't reject torn or Mutilated naira notes like we do down south.

Only God knows how this coming Ramadan go be for them sef .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 6:11am On Feb 19
The proposed Lekki airport will be equipped with a 4.5km runway, a passenger terminal capable of proceesing up to 20 million passengers/year, and a cargo terminal that would handle up to 2 million tons of cargo/year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:21am On Feb 19
izzou:

RECEIVE IT!
Yul 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:24am On Feb 19
Itsrm:

I lie? grin

Atiku barely defeated Tinubu in Katsina. He got more than 400,000 votes there. How is it that the people most affected by poor governance make this kind of choices over and over again during elections only to start crying afterwards?
If you ask me na who I go ask
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:34am On Feb 19
liveLongNprospa:

Apparently them say e wan run Obi street which is weird.

And Obidients nor kukuma dey use Obi play, so dragging Don start small small
Oh ok, no concrete evidence yet. Make Abure no go enter their hand, you know say dragging sweet when no be you dey receive am grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:57am On Feb 19
Itsrm:

Wait till you see new prices. This one was likely bought two months ago.

Moderately accidented units will go for 8.6-9m for this same car. Just be patient, you'll soon see it grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8003349/toks-2010-toyota-camry-sport

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:03am On Feb 19
Can we just dissolve already
This Nigeria of a country ain't working

https://www.nairaland.com/8004731/smuggling-customs-seizes-15-trucks

These are the people complaining, the fg use tax payers money to empower these guys but they will rather transfer their products to another country
Which kind hatred is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) ... (4648) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.