Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1491846 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (4698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

You used the logic of a sick laborer going to site to work that's why I answered you with Luiz and Manè who are the proverbial laborers.
Franklin D. Roosevelt was ill during his years as US President in a period of turbulence yet he performed admirably in office.

grin grin grin

Eiyahhhh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

Eiyahhhh.
Where is the lie?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

You want a country to elect a sick President because Sadio Mane played a football match with concussion?

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

Where is the lie?

I'm not looking for the lie.

I just like how this agenda berates health when it is in relation to competency.

Anybody can deliver, irrespective of their health challenge.

Abi?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

I'm not looking for the lie.

I just like how this agenda berates health when it is in relation to competency.

Anybody can deliver, irrespective of their health challenge.

Abi?
It is not always a given there's a reason that a coach will prefer a half-fit Messi to a fully fit Isaac Cuenca
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2022
A fully-fit GEJ with all due respect couldn't complete 2nd Niger Bridge while a half-fit PMB despite his shortcoming is on course to deliver 2nd Niger Bridge.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

You used the logic of a sick laborer going to site to work that's why I answered you with Luiz and Manè who are the proverbial laborers.
Franklin D. Roosevelt was ill during his years as US President in a period of turbulence yet he performed admirably in office.
In all ..do you agree that Tinubu is unhealthy..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:

In all ..do you agree that Tinubu is unhealthy..
I'm not privy to his health records
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:
A fully-fit GEJ with all due respect couldn't complete 2nd Niger Bridge while a half-fit PMB despite his shortcoming is on course to deliver 2nd Niger Bridge.
how much were we owing under gej and how much are we owing now

does d debt reflects in its usage??

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Na so......

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

Buhari ruled for 8 years.

GEJ ruled for 4 as an elected president.

Did you consider that in your agenda?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

Buhari ruled for 8 years.

GEJ ruled for 4 as an elected president.

Did you consider that in your agenda?
He ruled for 6years you don't exclude the Yar'adua term he inherited, he earned more from crude proceeds. Considering his fitness level he is supposed to perform better than the half-fit person who spend more time on the treatment bed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2022
I will rather burn my money than give politician money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

He ruled for 6years you don't exclude the Yar'adua term he inherited, he earned more from crude proceeds. Considering his fitness level he is supposed to perform better than the half-fit person who spend more time on the treatment bed

I need you to stick to your logic, so we don't go back and forth

The 2nd Niger Bridge was flagged off in March 2014

GEJ handed over in May 2015.

Are you expecting him to finish it in one year, when JB marked 42 months for the project?

I would appreciate a straightforward answer, your honour
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:

how much were we owing under gej and how much are we owing now

does d debt reflects in its usage??
How many barrels were we producing and for what price? Compare then to now plus,our population size?
How do you make up for revenue shortfall if not through borrowing to fund deficit in budget?
https://www.statista.com/statistics/265195/oil-production-in-nigeria-in-barrels-per-day/
https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

Are you expecting him to finish it in one year, when JB marked 42 months for the project?

Why,should he wait to the eve of election to flag off such a monumental project when he has been in office for over 4years?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

Why,should he wait to the eve of election to flag off such a monumental project when he has been in office for over 4years?

Stop twisting and turning

Buhari is flagging of Nigeria Air after 6 years. It doesn't mean he wasn't doing anything since.

That said, you told us GEJ didn't complete 2nd Niger Bridge and Buhari did it.

So I ask again, is it possible to complete it in a year? Or have you seen that your logic doesn't hold water?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

Stop twisting and turning

Buhari is flagging of Nigeria Air after 6 years. It doesn't mean he wasn't doing anything since.

That said, you told us GEJ didn't complete 2nd Niger Bridge and Buhari did it.

So I ask again, is it possible to complete it in a year? Or have you seen that your logic doesn't hold water?
I'm not twisting and turning he had 6years to flag off and commission the bridge but he waited till the eve of election to complete, as for Buhari we have already excused him because he was unfit for sometimes

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

I'm not twisting and turning he had 6years to flag off and commission the bridge but he waited till the eve of election to complete, as for Buhari we have already excused him because he was unfit for sometimes

You and I don't work at the Presidency to know when and what should be flagged off or not.

We can only argue and discuss with facts. I find it funny that Amoto who likes facts is hiding under whataboutism

The project was flagged off in 2014
GEJ handed over in 2015

Why are you dragging him for not finishing it, when ideally, it cannot be finished in one year.

I don't know you to be a man of agenda, but lately mhen....

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

You and I don't work at the Presidency to know when and what should be flagged off or not.

We can only argue and discuss with facts. I find it funny that Amoto who likes facts is hiding under whataboutism

GEJ handed over in 2015

Why are you dragging him for not finishing it, when ideally, it cannot be finished in one year.

Let's agree to disagree then.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

GEJ handed over in 2015

You got him by the balls
Effect of too much copy and paste grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Some people will act like tinubu didn't cry for weeks before the primaries cheesy grin

Even going as far as referring to DAPO abiodun as "this one"

Or have we forgotten how the term Emi Lokan came about grin grin grin

But of course..
Only una wise.. grin

Tinubu that was crying like a baby grin grin
His supporters even insulted and called PYO a traitor for daring to contest for the primaries grin grin.

E easy to make mouth now grin

Lol even El rufai said it that the Governors were waiting for Buhari to tell them his preferred Candidate so that they would vote for him, Buhari decided to keep the field Levelled for all candidates. Yet some Tinubu supporters thought he outsmarted Buhari.

Tinubu's supporters think of him as an unbeatable Political strategist, little wonder they expect him to beat Atiku in core Northern states. They don't know his pathway to victory but they believe in him because he is Jagaban,it doesn't matter if he is laying like a vegetable in an hospital in London. He is still Jagaban the smartest Politician in the history of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Chief I don't understand why you're making excuses for someone that said if he doesn't complete the 2NB in his first tenure he would go on exile.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/i%E2%80%98ll-deliver-2nd-niger-bridge-before-2015-jonathan/

izzou:

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2022
chrisooblog:
Chief I don't understand why you're making excuses for someone that said if he doesn't complete the 2NB in his first tenure he would go on exile.

I am not making any excuse for him. I have not.

I am only stating the fact. Its there for everyone to see.

The project began 2014. He handed over in 2015. How on God's green earth will you blame him for not finishing it, when the contractor needs 3 years plus to finish it?

The usual agenda was GEJ ruled for 6 years and didn't finish 2NB, whereas, the project began 2014. These are the facts, my brother. Let's not shy away from it

And if we start holding every politician by what they said, all of us would be throwing stones at Aso rock today

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

2012 UCL Finals David Luiz was unfit for that match he played and had one of the best performances of his career, Sadio Mané in the last AFCON he suffered concussion and played.

Imagine comparing the future of over 200 million humans to 90 minutes UCL and Afcon matches.

Agbado boys are down bad,next time una go support better candidate.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Ibime:
The way things are going, Tinubu will sponsor unknown gunmen in SE on election day. I can swear by it

What makes you say this? cheesy I've been trying to decode your post.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
PDPGuy:
Why has the Naira crashed to N735 - $1 cry

Just soo crazy to think about. When ever I come across this picture I just laugh.
Imagine that you were campaigning against 200 naira to the dollar only to go there and add 500 naira more. cheesy
I swear African politicians are funny.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
kofimoses:

What makes you say this? cheesy I've been trying to decode your post.

Nothing to decode. Naija politicians always disrupt where their opponents have advantage whether using military or thugs. How much more when you have unknown gunmen already sitting in that region waiting for someone to commission them

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2022
If GEJ had a track record of starting and finishing projects I wouldn't be so harsh on him but why make many promises you can't keep?

Agenda for what GEJ used his own mouth to say he will do? If he knew he couldn't complete the 2NB within his first term why make such a promise in the first place? It's not like Jonathan was a JJC who just joined government when he made that statement. He had been VP for at least 3 plus years before he became president so he should have had a fair idea of how long projects of that nature take.

You promised to build a house within a year I don't want to know if after 11 months you're laying foundation.

izzou:

The project began 2014. He handed over in 2015. How on God's green earth will you blame him for not finishing it, when the contractor needs 3 years plus to finish it?

The usual agenda was GEJ ruled for 6 years and didn't finish 2NB, whereas, the project began 2014. These are the facts, my brother. Let's not shy away from it

And if we start holding every politician by what they said, all of us would be throwing stones at Aso rock today

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Lagosians edakun use pedestrian bridges and don't cross blue rail line like una dey cross Ikeja along ó.

We no go die of electrocution o.

I like the fact that this info is coming out now before they begin operations, cos Lagosians seem to have disregard for traffic rules and all.....Even when Ambode did wire barricade to discourage people from crossing express, people still bent those wire barricade and cross express.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Patrickmuf1(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

GEJ no try at all...There's no excuse why we didn't have functional seaports in the SS and SE and the 2nd Nigeria Bridge during GEJ's tenure right from when Yaradua died to the 4 years he spent as President...That period was when the price of oil was a record high...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (4698) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Domainer1999, obainojazz(m), a4turitoroman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.