Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1419397 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) ... (4612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21
Itsrm:

They know all these things. They know they are just grasping at straws.

Until they can supply us dollar on the spot like they used to, people will keep going to Aboki. Abi where else are you supposed to get dollar from?

And If you check twitter, several screenshots from binance have been flying around. It's either all those people are outside the country or people are bypassing the access restriction already.

I seriously pray they succeed in pulling down the price. My average price is 1098 and I've been waiting for this pullback since October last year.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21
izzou:
This Binance issh won't last sha.

But i will take the small win.

Abeg make e fall small to 1k till March

God abeg!
Make e fall and dey stable, even if na for only 10 months, no serious planning can be done in a situation where FX is one thing today, and another tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:35pm On Feb 21
Abeg make price of things follow this dollar fall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21
Itsrm:

Yes, banks. Once CBN can meet demand through the banks, the reliance on Aboki will be far less.

So you don't know banks are one of the major criminals that's doing this to naira. Those bank mds sell the dollar given to them to abokis. No be last two weeks CBN told the Banks to offload the dollars they're packing. Those modafuckers are criminals, this is the same thing they're doing to new currency. They sell it to the POS people instead of giving it to us. Imagine the dollars banks had but you can't access dollar in banks rather they will call an abokis to buy it from.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21
Sportsweb:
Abeg make price of things follow this dollar fall

Sadly, it won't.

Every investor and businessman knows this is just a first aid treatment for a surgical case.

Everyone will keep hedging till it begins to fall again

There is no confidence in this, for now

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21
The FG need to take drastic measures in our financial system. Scrap,ban, abolish that modafucking abokis fx in this country. A country with a well regulated financial system don't have black market.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21
Disstroy jailed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:25am On Feb 22
Binance is a CEX exchange which means they are open to government regulation.

The first thing CBN should do is allow people to be able to deposit naira directly with card or bank transfer and then regulate Binance to remove the P2P option.

Anybody that wants to sell his/her crypto assets can use the withdraw feature. Deposit will be at the official exchange rate and withdraw at the same official exchange rate.

Ban is not going to work when people can easily bypass the ban through VPN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:55am On Feb 22
This Buhari printing 24 trillion gist could very well be another Allison-Madueke's $90 billion distraction. APC is fond of telling big lies when they see they're facing tough scrutiny, and it's looking like they're looking to make this Buhari/Emefiele money printing thing that big lie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:00am On Feb 22
lipsrsealed

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:00am On Feb 22
Monerozi and others who speak Hausa Abeg is this translation correct ?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3ovmJzIFAr/?igsh=bmoxbG0ya2Fl

Now, Tinubu, his wife is an #!nfldel. Even as an #Infidel, she is an ‚oga' (a leader) among the #infidel$. Even her, God's judgement says she must be k##lled.. She's a pastor... Leaders of #infidel$ (Christianity), Allah says they must be k##lled..."
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:04am On Feb 22
Theflint1:
lipsrsealed

Person wey dem ask about his plans and he said he does not want to reveal it so others won't copy it. Now he don reach there we dey see him plans dey fail right before our eyes and this Kalu guy still dey ask JAMB question .

If e didn't dey; e didn't dey .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:21am On Feb 22
BlueRayDick:

There must be something fundamentally wrong with a religion that'd cause so many of its followers to show extreme blood lust simply because they don't "understand" what the religion is truly about. Murder is pretty serious and these guys point to their religion as backing for their blood lust.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by emmaodet: 6:50am On Feb 22
LordAdam16:

Saying there are no ameliorative measures or there's only one way to take a hard decision is an awful take.

One initiative is to set up a handful of conversion facilities for registered commercial transporters. AFAIK, CNG/LPG price has comparatively lagged the non-subsidized gasoline price since the removal.

So if you're saying there's absolutely nothing that could have been done prior to a removal, then you're either debating in bad faith or your problem-solving capabilities are below par.

Not to mention, there are policymakers who are well paid to come up with actionable plans. If he and his merry band of clowns can only suggest sharing of grains, then they should willfully resign and hand the reins to serious-minded folks.

It is an insult to the sensibilities of Nigerians to tell us that because they're only capable of serving hot donkey sh*t, no one would do better.

That cannot be a suitable defense in the private sector. You're queried by your Board and you tell them, my way which is clearly a disaster is the only acceptable way and no replacement will do better. Security will be called on you. Sadly, we're unable to bundle out these misfits until 2027. And even then, it'll be a tough ask.

-Lord

grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:52am On Feb 22
BlueRayDick:

See me they laugh after yesterday's madness🤣🤣
These werey will just be throwing the word infidel around
Who made them the judge
Useless cowards will hide somewhere and be throwing shots like their brothers in Hama's
Come out to fight MBA, they no wan die to meet 99 virgins

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:41am On Feb 22
Theflint1:
lipsrsealed

Kalu Aja ke?

OasisX, come and see something
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:22am On Feb 22
Theflint1:
There must be something fundamentally wrong with a religion that'd cause so many of its followers to show extreme blood lust simply because they don't "understand" what the religion is truly about. Murder is pretty serious and these guys point to their religion as backing for their blood lust.

I think it's the way the northerners practise their own brand of Islam honestly . I grew up around Muslims down here in the South and in all my years I don't see southern Muslims talking about murdering of anybody perceived to have insulted the prophet .

Nobody sees u as a lesser Muslim for marrying a Christian down south . The brand of Islam practiced in the north is less tolerant of other religions and very toxic .

Even my barber when I was in the north who happens to be a southern muslim confirmed to me that the northern Muslims will not queue to pray behind u if u are a southern muslim leading the prayers .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:23am On Feb 22
iamoyindamola:

See me they laugh after yesterday's madness🤣🤣
These werey will just be throwing the word infidel around
Who made them the judge
Useless cowards will hide somewhere and be throwing shots like their brothers in Hama's
Come out to fight MBA, they no wan die to meet 99 virgins

What usually amaze me is how they say all of these things and get away with it in this Nigeria
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:26am On Feb 22
izzou:
This Binance issh won't last sha.

But i will take the small win.

Abeg make e fall small to 1k till March

God abeg!
If it can fall back to 1k, it would be a good news. Though I highly doubt it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27am On Feb 22
BlueRayDick:

What usually amaze me is how they say all of these things and get away with it in this Nigeria
Shebi Dss dan turn local vigilante na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:30am On Feb 22
BlueRayDick:

The real funny thing is that if they now fk with someone who has more power than them, they suddenly remeber the human rights promoted by the infidels.

Same way they celebrate and cheer when Hamas attacks the cursed jews and then forget about the glory of matrydom and start shouting human rights when isreal retaliates

Honestly zik/awo/balewa no do us well. We could have been partitioned like Pakistan /India.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:36am On Feb 22
EmmanuelScott1:

So you don't know banks are one of the major criminals that's doing this to naira. Those bank mds sell the dollar given to them to abokis. No be last two weeks CBN told the Banks to offload the dollars they're packing. Those modafuckers are criminals, this is the same thing they're doing to new currency. They sell it to the POS people instead of giving it to us. Imagine the dollars banks had but you can't access dollar in banks rather they will call an abokis to buy it from.
True.

Point is there is no way you can correct a mistake you are constantly the cause of. Banks has dolla but will rather sell to aboki to make more money..aboki will intunr sell at a higher rate.

Even these politicians has dollas stacked away in their vaults at home. But they want to fight an imaginary cause of Naira depreciation to show they are working. And their foolish supporters will Blame regular Nigerians and spare the actual criminals.

Every thing this clueless govt is doing is eye service to me. Take away their corruption and we will gradually rise back on our feet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:38am On Feb 22
I seriously do not want to believe that they actually said that about Remi.

It was not translated well, maybe.

Because....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 9:00am On Feb 22
BlueRayDick:

Haba, banter aside, is this not treason?

That's a first lady ffs..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:14am On Feb 22
GloriousGbola:

The real funny thing is that if they now fk with someone who has more power than them, they suddenly remeber the human rights of the infidels.

Same way they celebrate and cheer when Hamas attacks the cursed jews and then forget about the glory of matrydom and start shouting human rights when isreal retaliates

Honestly zik/awo/balewa no do us well. We could have been partitioned like Pakistan /India.

This is the point me and afrodoc agreed to that day. We no supposed be one country at all from independence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:16am On Feb 22
CrystalTiger:

Haba, banter aside, is this not treason?

That's a first lady ffs..

Wetin concern Northern Islamic cleric with treason? He sees an infidel and he's addressing her like they do infidels
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:17am On Feb 22
BlueRayDick:

Wetin concern Northern Islamic cleric with treason? He sees an infidel and he's addressing her like they do infidels
Infidel isonu grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:35am On Feb 22
BlueRayDick:

Treason in Islam is worshipping other gods besides Allah.

Not some nonsense infidel western political system.

Cleric will be like first wetin? If I had you as a child I would have betrothed you to my best friend. Nonsense
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:45am On Feb 22
izzou:

Kalu Aja ke?

OasisX, come and see something
Abeg abeg it's early for this kind laugh

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:52am On Feb 22
izzou:

Kalu Aja ke?

Oasis, come and see something

grin

.....Ọrẹ mi, when dem go share screenshot of current exchange rate of Naira to Dollars on Binânce?!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) ... (4612) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.