Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1419151 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) ... (4612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:56am On Feb 22
OasisX:

grin

.....Ọrẹ mi, when dem go share screenshot of current exchange rate of Naira to Dollars on Binânce?!

But FG don block Binance naa?

And besides, you quoted Kalu Aja the last time.

Now, baba is saying BAT is economically clueless, and you're turning a blind eye

Why?

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:56am On Feb 22
Amazing news yesterday with the landing of the 2Africa Submarine Cable in Qua Iboe, Akwa Ibom. This is a significant milestone that has been delivered with the support of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whose directive to all relevant agencies to support the ease of approvals was critical to the successful landing of this cable in Akwa Ibom, a first for the Niger Delta region.

This cable landing, as well as the one in Lagos last week are important building blocks in our plan to achieve broadband connectivity coverage for the whole country. We expect these cables to go live by early 2025.

#NigerianExcellence

- HM Bosun Tijani

Cc Disstroy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:00am On Feb 22
izzou:
I seriously do not want to believe that they actually said that about Remi.

It was not translated well, maybe.

Because....

Theses are some of the people causing problems in this country with the way they are interpreting the Quran.

Make en near Tinubu wife na if they no fry en balls. Nonsense.

Na must sai make Tinubu convert en wife to Muslim? Nonsense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:05am On Feb 22
izzou:

But FG don block Binance naa?

And besides, you quoted Kalu Aja the last time.

Now, baba is saying BAT is economically clueless, and you're turning a blind eye

Why?

grin

......what of other platforms? Naira gbéra against Dollars today, trust folks to ignore until it crashes again. LOL!

Like I mentioned that time, Kalu na tier 1 rated Economist by Obidients and its when his post suit una Agenda, una dey rush share am here.

When one of una posted yeye screenshots that PBAT printed money to boost foreign reserve cos of Cardoso's signature on new notes, una no see Kalu's response on the matter to post bá?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:07am On Feb 22
OasisX:

grin

.....Ọrẹ mi, when dem go share screenshot of current exchange rate of Naira to Dollars on Binânce?!

I was expecting to see 1000

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:08am On Feb 22
Itsrm:

grin

......slowly but surely Ẹ̀gbọ́n mi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:08am On Feb 22
Itsrm:

So what was the hype about?

OasisX?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:10am On Feb 22
monerozi5590:

Theses are some of the people causing problems in this country with the way they are interpreting the Quran.

Make en near Tinubu wife na if they no fry en balls. Nonsense.

Na must sai make Tinubu convert en wife to Muslim? Nonsense.

Hmmmm

And the worst part is how the government will keep quiet about it.

If it was the other way round, heaven will almost fall

DSS picked up someone for naming his dog "Buhari".

We really tolerate a lot from these particular kind of people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:11am On Feb 22
OasisX:

grin

Hmm so you dey celebrate this small crash 😁. Nah today be the first time dollar crash like this, something you know that can't sustain for a long time. Like ibime usually say "buy the dip".

Until bat return naira to the rate he met it then we go hail him, infact he even promise us 1 dollar/ 1 naira 😎

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:12am On Feb 22
OasisX:

grin

......slowly but surely Ẹ̀gbọ́n mi.

The way you were already celebrating, I honestly thought my prayers have been answered.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:12am On Feb 22
BlueRayDick:
Monerozi and others who speak Hausa Abeg is this translation correct ?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3ovmJzIFAr/?igsh=bmoxbG0ya2Fl

Based on how that rel!g!ion is, Tinubu is a fake one. No sheikh in North and all those Core Islamic countries will have a wife as pastor
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Thazard(m): 10:12am On Feb 22
We are experiencing a repeat of what happened in 2016 both the heatwaves and naira depreciation.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:17am On Feb 22
Itsrm:

The way you were already celebrating, I honestly thought my prayers have been answered.

grin

......cele what?! Jez hoping for same energy to post when Naira gbéra, even if na bintin. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:17am On Feb 22
izzou:
I seriously do not want to believe that they actually said that about Remi.

It was not translated well, maybe.

Because....
Let some one from any part of the south say that....DSS will swing into action.

Once it's a northerner, they will turn a blind eye.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:17am On Feb 22
EmmanuelScott1:

Hmm so you dey celebrate this small crash 😁. Nah today be the first time dollar crash like this, something you know that can't sustain for a long time. Like ibime usually say "buy the dip".

Until bat return naira to the rate he met it then we go hail him, infact he even promise us 1 dollar/ 1 naira 😎

grin

......slowly but surely.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:19am On Feb 22
izzou:

So what was the hype about?

Oasis?

grin

......where is the hype in the statement bruh?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:20am On Feb 22
EmmanuelScott1:

So you don't know banks are one of the major criminals that's doing this to naira. Those bank mds sell the dollar given to them to abokis. No be last two weeks CBN told the Banks to offload the dollars they're packing. Those modafuckers are criminals, this is the same thing they're doing to new currency. They sell it to the POS people instead of giving it to us. Imagine the dollars banks had but you can't access dollar in banks rather they will call an abokis to buy it from.

Up until 2016 or thereabout, banks were begging people to do PTA. Once CBN allocates money to you and you don't exhaust it, they will reduce your allocation. It was a serious hustle by banks.

I remember then buying things on Ali express was as easy as just using your naira GTB card.

What changed? Supply from CBN dried off. Remember when they restricted us to 20 dollar per month transactions on naira card. Now it's not even working again.

Once a commodity becomes scarce, people will always hoard and round-trip. That is why most economists keep hammering on supply.

Like someone said, no one hoards recharge card. Make it scarce today and people will start hoarding to sell for profit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:21am On Feb 22
OasisX:

grin

......where is the hype in the statement bruh?!

Not your statement.

The whole clamping down on crypto exchanges last night.

I was hopeful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:23am On Feb 22
grin

......Buhari and Meffy printed ₦30Trillions equivalent to $50Billions, whereas approval from NASS was ₦800+Billions.

Yesterday session was rowdy at Red Chamber. Senator Ndume no want gree for anybody. Dem go probe Buhari, Meffy and co soon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:23am On Feb 22
izzou:

Not your statement.

The whole clamping down on crypto exchanges last night.

I was hopeful

grin

......slowly but surely brother mi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:24am On Feb 22
OasisX:

grin

......cele what?! Jez hoping for same energy to post when Naira gbéra, even if na bintin. LOL!

When e gbera to 700 that BAT met it, we will post with all the energy inside of us cheesy

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:26am On Feb 22
Itsrm:

When e gbera to 700 that BAT met it, we will post with all the energy inside of us cheesy

grin

......O sì má gbéra de bẹ, Ẹ̀gbọ́ń mi. Ẹ má fọ. LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:26am On Feb 22
OasisX:
grin

......Buhari and Meffy printed ₦30Trillions equivalent to $50Billions, whereas approval from NASS was ₦800+Billions.

Yesterday session was rowdy at Red Chamber. Senator Ndume no want gree for anybody. Dem go probe Buhari, Meffy and co soon.

Your supplier has got good stuff, my bro!

14 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:30am On Feb 22
izzou:

Your supplier has got good stuff, my bro!

grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:45am On Feb 22
grin

.....even though Ọrẹ mi Izzou dey doubt am, make I still pin this one here.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:46am On Feb 22
Itsrm:

Aje i even think say e dan reach 1k truly
We really appreciate mediocre for this country
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:49am On Feb 22
https://www.nairaland.com/8007881/man-urinates-into-somali-owned-shop

And that one will come and tell us about south africa
Too much attention to irrelevant people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:52am On Feb 22
izzou:

Hmmmm

And the worst part is how the government will keep quiet about it.

If it was the other way round, heaven will almost fall

DSS picked up someone for naming his dog "Buhari".

We really tolerate a lot from these particular kind of people

He is on his own. He is just saying nonsense without backing it with verses.

In Islam, it is allowed for a Muslim man to get married to a Christian. How can the same Allah say you should kill that same person you are allowed to marry?

He is a mad man. He doesn't know what he is saying.

He is on his own.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 10:54am On Feb 22
izzou:
This Binance issh won't last sha.

But i will take the small win.

Abeg make e fall small to 1k till March

God abeg!

Will the prices of goods and services also fall with the dollar fall. I don't want any cosmetic fall.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:01am On Feb 22
"Let’s hold on on the N30 trillion Ways and Means approved under my leadership without due process. Let us sort out this hunger issue first, people are hungry...."

- former SP Ahmed Lawan
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:01am On Feb 22
monerozi5590:

He is on his own. He is just saying nonsense without backing it with verses.

In Islam, it is allowed for a Muslim man to get married to a Christian. How can the same Allah say you should kill that same person you are allowed to marry?

He is a mad man. He doesn't know what he is saying.

He is on his own.
You people seem to have quite a lot of mad men if this is the case.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:11am On Feb 22
Unlimited22:

You people seem to have quite a lot of mad men if this is the case.

Just few of them that like to cause problems. Sometimes on Friday I do listen to Islamic teachings on radio and is very far from what that man is saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) ... (4612) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), A001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.