Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1472109 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) ... (4673) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:41am On Feb 24
izzou:

Just like a man attacking his exes on his wedding day.

Well...

Depends on if the exes have consistently attacked her and she has the husband's blessing( which is key)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:43am On Feb 24
BlueRayDick:

Guy stop this thing na; u no be woman. If u get issues with Disstroy , take it up with him as a man. No dey carry me join body drag him over a comment he made and u are not cool with .

OH I'm a certified trouble maker.
I just saw that comment and remembered his post๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
And I can see he's putting up defence

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:44am On Feb 24
DissTroy:

He's an idiot obviously. I've noticed that's his stock-in-trade on this board - tagging people so they clash for flimsy entertainment. Just like he tags me regularly when the Shalli-whatever-listening nitwit makes his usual feminine snide 'kikiki' remarks.
---

Oh! For avoidance of doubt, I stand by everything I stated about Unoma Akpabio, Godswill Akpabio's wife. I posted evidence of her atrocities and she'd forever be in our blackbook for the antics she tried to pull as First Lady of Akwa Ibom.
She's more subtle than Betty Akeredolu but she's just as nepotistically tribalistic, but we have woken up to her.
Would you say you are tribalistic? ๐Ÿ˜
Plus I don't do snide, you know it's for you because I ensure that.

Hence why I called your name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:44am On Feb 24
liveLongNprospa:

OH I'm a certified trouble maker.
I just saw that comment and remembered his post๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
And I can see he's putting up defence

U like quarrel pass fight ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:47am On Feb 24
BlueRayDick:

U like quarrel pass fight ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

As we nor fit fight for this board.
Na quarrel be next best thing from time to time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:48am On Feb 24
BlueRayDick:

It's easy to say what a woman when u are not in her shoes . U clearly don't know what a man's prolonged sickness does to a wife's mental health .

I pray and hope u don't get to see and learn these things first hand .

Whatever she wrote there is from a place of pain ! It hurts so bad seeing u sacrifice ur time , freedom and personal enjoyment to sit and nurse ur partner of many years like a baby and what do u get for it ? People who never loved him but profess their love on social media and newspapers denigrating u, calling u all sorts and some even claiming he would've lived long if he didn't marry u! Someone that died of a terminal disease that has no cure o.

U are writing "what a woman" as a clear headed man who don't know the sweet and blissful relationship the woman enjoyed with her husband for years and the bitterness and resentment she experience from his people outside their marriage .

She nursed her husband from pain, but she would not let him resign for months that the whole state was pleading and begging?

I have no business with how she loved her husband. People will talk.

Love your wife so much and people will calll you "Woman wrapper". What is funny is acknowledging them in your own business.

Na her tribute sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:50am On Feb 24
afrodoc2:

The woman just confirmed that she is not stable herself.

Quite pathetic

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:54am On Feb 24
folake4u:

How would you rate it over 10?

Errmm 8.5

It was a normal Tyler Perry movie; We know it won't have a regular ending, so we just wait for the twist.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 7:56am On Feb 24
izzou:

Errmm 8.5

It was a normal Tyler Perry movie; We know it won't have a regular ending, so we just wait for the twist.

Okay nice! I'd watch it then.

Lol. His movies are ALWAYS filled with twists and turns.

Did you watch his "Sistas" series?

Enjoy your rainy season. kiss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:56am On Feb 24
izzou:

She nursed her husband from pain, but she would not let him resign for months that the whole state was pleading and begging?

I have no business with how she loved her husband. People will talk.

Love your wife so much and people will calll you "Woman wrapper". What is funny is acknowledging them in your own business.

Na her tribute sha.

If u don't have business with how she loved her husband ; then u should net have business with how she chose to pay tribute to him na.

She said what she said . No be every woman go take everything they throw at her and accept it in good faith.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:59am On Feb 24
BlueRayDick:

If u don't have business with how she loved her husband ; then u should net have business with how she chose to pay tribute to him na.

She said what she said . No be every woman go take everything they throw at her and accept it in good faith.

I did not ask her to accept it in good faith.

I simply said dragging others in her husband's funeral is insulting to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:01am On Feb 24
folake4u:

Okay nice! I'd watch it then.

Lol. His movies are ALWAYS filled with twists and turns.

Did you watch his "Sistas" series?

Sistas? Is it in seasons?

This one you are wishing me a good rainy season, are you sure it doesn't have some ashawo vibes in it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:01am On Feb 24
folake4u:

๐Ÿ˜
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:04am On Feb 24
liveLongNprospa:

Nope! I called out an Igbo woman for reinforcing the negative stereotype about Igbo wives. And I listed detailed evidence.

Oh! I deliberately bolded my caveat on that same thread that I know it would be quoted 'cause I know people like you who go stalking.

There has been no other case of First Ladies of other tribes trying to snatch what belongs to the indigenes of the states they married into asides the people I mentioned.

Remi Tinubu is Itshekiri but nobody has accused her of same. Heck! People didn't even know she was Itshekiri for years.

Would Anambra, Imo, or Enugu people tolerate what Betty Akeredolu and Unoma Akpabio did or almost did? Hell no! So why do it to others?

They have further ruined the chances of politicians with Igbo wives contesting; In Ondo, in Akwa Ibom, and even in Lagos.

GRV is forever toast, and this Betty's issue has ensured so, including the scandal his wife had on Twitter weeks ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 8:05am On Feb 24
izzou:

Sistas? Is it in seasons?

This one you are wishing me a good rainy season, are you sure it doesn't have some ashawo vibes in it?

Yes. It is in seasons. Really interesting.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Person nor fit wish you "Happy rainy season" in peace? This is coming from my pure innocent mind.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:06am On Feb 24
Ihebu4chelsea:
For those of you here looking for girls to marry, Please avoid Ladies from that state. You will surely regret it!!!!
akwa ibom gulrs wey dey like fรบck pass food cheesy

I hear say Dem go fรบck u until you pass out?

Had one as a dept girl back ๐Ÿ”™ then in school ๐Ÿซ, mehn this girl set die and people wey run her attested that she goes well for bed ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Unfortunately didn't have the chance to test her myself..

Akwa ibom girls and fรบck are like butter ๐Ÿงˆ and bread ๐Ÿž
cool

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 8:06am On Feb 24
GloriousGbola:

๐Ÿ˜

Lol, keep on smirking. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:06am On Feb 24
folake4u:

Yes. It is in seasons. Really interesting.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Person nor fit wish you "Happy rainy season" in peace? This is coming from my pure innocent mind.

Pure innocent mind indeed undecided

Let me go and find it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 8:08am On Feb 24
izzou:

Pure innocent mind indeed undecided

Let me go and find it

Hahahaha. I'm a good girl. cheesy

Alright then. You'd love it, and pick one or two lessons, maybe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:09am On Feb 24
folake4u:

Hahahaha. I'm a good girl. cheesy

Alright then. You'd love it, and pick one or two lessons, maybe.

undecided undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:09am On Feb 24
liveLongNprospa:

that guy is a tribalistic bigot much worse than the old deuter.. (I like the new ๐Ÿ†• deuter btw cheesy)

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:12am On Feb 24
As at 2020, within the power circles and those in it who I am close to, the current Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Information who was also Commissioner for Information in the last administration and did a stellar job was being fingered to be nominated by the then Governor as the candidate.

This guy has everything going for him - early 40's, handsome, educated, civil, and refined, well-spoken, loved by the youth, tech-friendly, experienced... Plus he's from the Federal Constituency which was then favoured by zoning.

He had two things working against him. His detractors used one against him - his university sweetheart whom he married, well... You can tell where I am heading to. Most people drew parallels with what Unoma Akpabio did as First Lady.

When your people have a negative stereotype - deserved or illusionary, your job should be not to give credence to such negative stereotypes with your actions because it'd hurt the chances of others who might be innocent of your extraction. Humans transfer aggression.

Make of this what you will, but never again would we give such chances in Akwa Ibom. Never! We have learnt our lesson.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 8:13am On Feb 24
izzou:

undecided undecided

Why are you contesting this fact?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:17am On Feb 24
DissTroy:

Nope! I called out an Igbo woman for reinforcing the negative stereotype about Igbo wives. And I listed detailed evidence.

Oh! I deliberately bolded my caveat on that same thread that I know it would be quoted 'cause I know people like you who go stalking.

There has been no other case of First Ladies of other tribes trying to snatch what belongs to the indigenes of the states they married into asides the people I mentioned.

Remi Tinubu is Itshekiri but nobody has accused her of same. Heck! People didn't even know she was Itshekiri for years.

Would Anambra, Imo, or Enugu people tolerate what Betty Akeredolu and Unoma Akpabio did or almost did? Hell no! So why do it to others?

They have further ruined the chances of politicians with Igbo wives contesting; In Ondo, in Akwa Ibom, and even in Lagos.

GRV is forever toast, and this Betty's issue has ensured so, including the scandal his wife had on Twitter weeks ago.
2 igbo women have ruined the chances of thousands of politicians because of their practice?
But that doesn't seem tribalistic to you?

The fact that you've cancelled politicians with igbo wives in your state or ondo state going forward.
GRV is forever toast because?

Loool

You don't see the tribalism? ๐Ÿ˜

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:26am On Feb 24
seankafor:

Had one as a dept girl back ๐Ÿ”™ then in school ๐Ÿซ, mehn this girl set die and people wey run her attested that she goes well for bed ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Unfortunately didn't have the chance to test her myself..

Akwa ibom girls and fรบck are like butter ๐Ÿงˆ and bread ๐Ÿž
cool
You can say that again. F****** cheap pass pure water here! Imagine people dhe work their direct posting come akwa ibom because of toto

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:27am On Feb 24
DissTroy:
As at 2020, within the power circles and those in it who I am close to, the current Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Information who was also Commissioner for Information in the last administration and did a stellar job was being fingered to be nominated by the then Governor as the candidate.

This guy has everything going for him - early 40's, handsome, educated, civil, and refined, well-spoken, loved by the youth, tech-friendly, experienced... Plus he's from the Federal Constituency which was then favoured by zoning.

He had two things working against him. His detractors used one against him - his university sweetheart whom he married, well... You can tell where I am heading to. Most people drew parallels with what Unoma Akpabio did as First Lady.

When your people have a negative stereotype - deserved or illusionary, your job should be not to give credence to such negative stereotypes with your actions because it'd hurt the chances of others who might be innocent of your extraction. Humans transfer aggression.

Make of this what you will, but never again would we give such chances in Akwa Ibom. Never! We have learnt our lesson.

Why is Jonathan's wife not a reason for politicians with ijaw wives to be cancelled from national politics?
I want you to understand what you are saying very well.

You sound like someone who has looked for a reason to tag a group of people as something even when you don't have the complete data to do so.

So you are saying with the thousands of Niger delta youths in bunkery and kidnapping of expatriates (especially then) , oil companies can decide to not hire ND youths based on the practices of those guys?

Or let's use popular stereotype of Edo youths who are mostly claimed to be yahoo boys. Would you hire an Edo boy for any IT position especially if you are a fintech company ๐Ÿค”

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:30am On Feb 24
liveLongNprospa:

2 igbo women have ruined the chances of thousands of politicians because of their practice?
But that doesn't seem tribalistic to you?

The fact that you've cancelled politicians with igbo wives in your state or ondo state going forward.
GRV is forever toast because?

Loool

You don't see the tribalism?

Like รŽbime (I think) stated, quoting some rapper, while replying to Donjazet months back on this thread:

"You tell it how it should be, I tell you how it is".

I've reiterated what's happening in circles I am close to while you live in La La Land. I've told you the sentiments in Akwa Ibom. Same In Ondo (and it's going to keep spreading).

Same sentiments were reechoed when GRV's wife got involved in a financial scandal on Twitter months back.

But never again would we allow a First Lady get that much in-road into our taking what's ours for her people. For a lot of people, they've taken it further by ensuring she wouldn't get there through her husband in the first place.

I'm never going to backdown from my stance. It's one-too-many of such occurrences now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:32am On Feb 24
liveLongNprospa:

Why is Jonathan's wife not a reason for politicians with ijaw wives to be cancelled from national politics?
I want you to understand what you are saying very well.

You sound like someone who has looked for a reason to tag a group of people as something even when you don't have the complete data to do so.

So you are saying with the thousands of Niger delta youths in bunkery and kidnapping of expatriates (especially then) , oil companies can decide to not hire ND youths based on the practices of those guys?

Or let's use popular stereotype of Edo youths who are mostly claimed to be yahoo boys. Would you hire an Edo boy for any IT position especially if you are a fintech company

The issue you referenced is Unoma Akpabio and her antics I called out. If you are bored and looking to draw me into an all-out tribal war for your entertainment, go do it on Twitter.

Stick to the point.

If you can't, please don't quote me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:32am On Feb 24
Ihebu4chelsea:
You can say that again. F****** cheap pass pure water here! Imagine people dhe work their direct posting come akwa ibom because of toto
even from back ๐Ÿ”™ in the days, the word was that akwa ibom gulrs dey fรบck wetin no good cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:35am On Feb 24
DissTroy:

Like รŽbime (I think) stated, quoting some rapper, while replying to Donjazet months back on this thread:

"You tell it how it should be, I tell you how it is".

I've reiterated what's happening in circles I am close to while you live in La La Land. I've told you the sentiments in Akwa Ibom. Same In Ondo (and it's going to keep spreading).

Same sentiments were reechoed when GRV's wife got involved in a financial scandal on Twitter months back.

But never again would we allow a First Lady get that much in-road into our taking what's ours for her people. For a lot of people, they've taken it further by ensuring she wouldn't get there through her husband in the first place.

I'm never going to backdown from my stance. It's one-too-many of such occurrences now.

Mention the many occurrences.
We have 2 wives mentioned so far.

And please die the talk of GRV's wife.
Nor be today big man wife dey misbehave for money issue. Even men themselves dey do am.
Someone here is being owed money by ganduje till the next 15yrs.
Because what that shows is you are using any flimsy thing to give your stance weight.

Oya mention the women.
Aketi's wife, Akpabio's wife.. Go on

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:37am On Feb 24
DissTroy:

The issue you referenced is Unoma Akpabio and her antics I called out. If you are bored and looking to draw me into an all-out tribal war for your entertainment, go do it on Twitter.

Stick to the point.

If you can't, please don't quote me.

You didn't end in Akpabio's wife, you went further to use Aketi's wife as more reason as to why politicians in your state with igbo wives will barely smell the seat again.
Infact you have consistently said you have no issues with such thinking.
I am just expanding that thought process for you.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:37am On Feb 24
seankafor:

Had one as a dept girl back

LOL. We both know the tribe notorious for accepting bรขstards as their own.

We all know those who are money-hungry, and notorious for doing ANYTHING for money. ANYTHING.

We know the tribe where as long as the man hasn't married the woman, the child belongs to them. So you, Okafor, would accept a child your wife had outside with by side guy as yours.

After all, every child your wife has belongs to you. That Ganiyu the mechanic impregnated her while you were at work doesn't matter. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) ... (4673) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: seankafor(m), islamics(m), iamoyindamola(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.