Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1419629 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) ... (4612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:17am On Feb 23
GloriousGbola:

between lastma and task force you go learn by force for lag

good thing is the roads have drains. bad thing is they did not raise the finished level of the road . raising the road level will ensure it does not get flooded during rains. sucks for everyone else though.

Even without LASTMA, how can a normal human being see the marks and park there?

The road will be flooded during heavy rainfall, but it will be clear after it stops.

They should have raised the finished road.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:21am On Feb 23
izzou:

Even without LASTMA, how can a normal human being see the marks and park there?

The road will be flooded during heavy rainfall, but it will be clear after it stops.

They should have raised the finished road.

maybe its years of the military, but your average nigerian has no respect for any rules if not enforced with beating
appealing to common sense is just speaking english

it is what it is
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:33am On Feb 23
The West/Global North headed by the US remain the creation of knowledge/innovation in the world.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:58am On Feb 23
izzou:
I use a dollar card to subscribe for YouTube Music.

And i just notice that the charges keep reducing every month.

November, #800 was $1 plus

February, it is just 0.62 cents.

May God have mercy on our economy

Spotify may be a better deal if it is music you want.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:26am On Feb 23
Posts like this makes people think Nigerians are in the lower grand scheme of reasoning
People will on their data and be capping 🧢 with confidence sad

https://www.nairaland.com/8009771/usdt-not-same-us-dollar
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:40am On Feb 23
liveLongNprospa:

Anger made me read this as monthly as against annual breakdown.

I con dey wonder because by the time you remove tax and other deductions you'll be surprised what the net pay will be.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On Feb 23
DissTroy:

No, A.I. cannot build you a website. It's like a tool, a car or something.

You can use it to genérate códes - Ã.Ï. like ChâtGPT - but you need intermediate or advanced knowledge of progrãmming - the programming languages themselves - to actually build the websites. And this in turn requires you to be very good at prômpt enginéering to even know the right questions to ask of the genérative Á.Î.

Even seemingly drag-and-drop no-cøde ÇMS like WébFlow requires you to have in-depth knowledge of design principles like UI/UX, color schemes, e.t.c. to design websites which look good and are functional. Ã.Ï can't do these things. Not yet, at least.

Learning prómpt engînééring using Á.Ï like ÇhàtGPT would make a prógrammer or web dévélopér côde faster, but it won't replacé the wéb dévéloper.

Any newbie or novice who disputes the two points above can try making a wébsite (even a static one) with Á.Î. It'd be interesting to watch them try.
thanks man. 👍
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:52am On Feb 23
Itsrm:

What is the issue with this though?

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23
GloriousGbola:

Spotify may be a better deal if it is music you want.
True
But apple music is their daddy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:28pm On Feb 23
iamoyindamola:

True
But apple music is their daddy

i think the apple music costs too much compared to the other alternatives
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:22pm On Feb 23
Customs selling rice seized from smugglers for N10k per 25kg bag ( half bag ) in Yaba, Lagos.

Funny thing is multiple people from same household will buy it for 10k and end up reselling it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:
Customs selling rice seized from smugglers for N10k per 25kg bag ( half bag ) in Yaba, Lagos.

Funny thing is multiple people from same household will buy it for 10k and end up reselling it.
Commendable
If only e go reach everyone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

When dem go rebag am?

This country and cruise grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23
izzou:

When dem go rebag am?

You can spot the scam too.

Sieze 30 bags, rebag as 20 and distribute, sell the remaining 10
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:53pm On Feb 23
izzou:

When dem go rebag am?

Obviously to score political point na grin

But some ogas go don make money in the process sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:55pm On Feb 23
iamoyindamola:

Commendable
If only e go reach everyone

It won't even be enough for people living in Yaba and its environs; but dem try sha.

I have always been against destroying seized imported goods like Turkey,rice and the likes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:04pm On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

I heard this today...and the man telling me was lamenting that you will see a whole household on the queue...so a familly of 7 will buy 7 bags be that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:06pm On Feb 23
Itsrm:

You can spot the scam too.

Sieze 30 bags, rebag as 20 and distribute, sell the remaining 10
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:08pm On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

You are not a serious guy. angry.

You should be sharing the address. How far is Yaba from festac? Let me hustle sharply and get my fg branded rice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:11pm On Feb 23
Emaprince:
I heard this today...and the man telling me was lamenting that you will see a whole household on the queue...so a familly of 7 will buy 7 bags be that.

That's the disadvantage of leaving things open ended in a corrupt society like ours. I can bet that even before outsiders joined the queue, customs officers and their families would've had their fill . In fact na when dem don collect their own finish dem go go call general public.

But no matter how imperfect the system is, government try sha say dem share am to members of public at a reasonable price.

It's still better than always destroying things like that like they do in the past. Can u imagine say Tompolo still dey blow up seized vessels of crude oil with millions of liters onboard at a time Nigeria crude oil output is low

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:15pm On Feb 23
GloriousGbola:

You are not a serious guy. angry.

You should be sharing the address. How far is Yaba from festac? Let me hustle sharply and get my fg branded rice.

I think there used to be a Custom's compound around that Unilag side ; not far from MFM. It should most likely be that place since they said Yaba
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

I think there used to be a Custom's compound around that Unilag side ; not far from MFM. It should most likely be that place since they said Yaba
Yes close to onike
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23
izzou:

When dem go rebag am?

So that it won't be resold
It was stated there unless the person selling will also rebag
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:53pm On Feb 23
iamoyindamola:

So that it won't be resold
It was stated there unless the person selling will also rebag

Dey Play!

If that's the reason, then it's an exercise in futility. People will buy it for N20k even with the NOT FOR SALE label on it. Half bag is like 30k to 35k in the normal market remember and that's local rice o. This one is foreign rice seized from smugglers o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23
Betty dey stand on bidnesss

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23
liveLongNprospa:
Betty dey stand on bidnesss

Nothing do her, Nigerians no dey used to love
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23
Which kind tribute be this?

Ehn?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23
I received a safety alert on my gas cooker and was given a number to call to book an engineer to rectify the issue by Russell Hobbs

The service centre guy spoke clearly and succinctly in a pure Nigerian accent without any alien mannerisms. I suspected the call centre is in Lagos, so at the end of the call I asked the guy, he said, no, they are based in UK. I knew he was probably lying so I dropped Queens English and asked him again in pidgin, he laughed and said I've made his day, that true true na Naija him dey. I say thank God say Naija done dey get outsource work small small and I hope to see more of it as I bade him goodbye.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Feb 23
Ibime:
I received a safety alert on my gas cooker and was given a number to call to book an engineer to rectify the issue by Russell Hobbs

The service centre guy spoke clearly and succinctly in a pure Nigerian accent without any alien mannerisms. I suspected the call centre is in Lagos, so at the end of the call I asked the guy, he said, no, they are based in UK. I knew he was probably lying so I dropped Queens English and asked him again in pidgin, he laughed and said I've made his day, that true true na Naija him dey. I say thank God say Naija done dey get outsource work small small and I hope to see more of it as I bade him goodbye.

You use legover and rabona throw the guy off

Well its a good thing, the near future survival might depend on how much we can sell our human resources and population to the western world like India and China are doing

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Feb 23
izzou:
Which kind tribute be this?

Ehn?

She be like person wey go like fight. If she be IG generation. she will be popular on it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:05pm On Feb 23
raumdeuter:

You use legover and rabona throw the guy off

Well its a good thing, the near future survival might depend on how much we can sell our human resources and population to the western world like India and China are doing

my man ibime on that code switching
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:11pm On Feb 23
"Part of the duty of citizenship is not to be intimidated into conformity. I wish that the oath of citizenship taken by recent immigrants, and the pledge that students routinely recite, included something like "I promise to question everything my leaders tell me." That would be really to Thomas Jefferson's point. "I promise to use my critical faculties. I promise to develop my independence of thought. I promise to educate myself so I can make my own judgments." I also wish that the Pledge of Allegiance were directed at the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, as it is when the President takes his oath of office, rather than to the flag and the nation."

-The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark – by Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan, 1995

(1) (2) (3) ... (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) ... (4612) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, monerozi5590

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.