Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1473628 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) ... (4674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23
raumdeuter:

She be like person wey go like fight. If she be IG generation. she will be popular on it

In my opinion, this is disgusting.

Spend one-fifth of her lines throwing shades.

Well, her husband, her family, her tribute

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Feb 23
izzou:

I don't want peace, I want violence

At burial.

So if they allowed her to read it she would read that and be throwing shades at some of the husband friend present
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 6:40pm On Feb 23
izzou:

Very shameful write up, at least honor the guy……sounds like some of those things people said was right afterall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23
izzou:

A lot has been thrown at her. Nuclear bombs have been landed on her, there is no sin in throwing a rock back

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23
Ibime:

A lot has been thrown at her. Nuclear bombs have been landed on her, there is no sin in throwing a rock back

The throwing should be done on a tribute to her husband?

She for kuku put their names there.

Its shameful.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23
izzou:

Its shameful.

Yes because they called him names and a weak man for allowing his wife have say. I didn't see anything wrong with the tribute.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23
izzou:

Its shameful.

Omo... When would have been perfect seeing as all the people that attacked her probably were gathered there

Guy them drag the woman anyhow.

She stood on bidnezzzz bro😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23
Ibime:

Yes because they called him names and a weak man for allowing his wife have say. I didn't see anything wrong with the tribute.

But then, the man is dead now..

They are obviously still calling him weak as we speak, so what exactly did she prove?

Anyways, her tribute, her business

May God accept Arakunrin's soul.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23
liveLongNprospa:

Omo... When would have been perfect seeing as all the people that attacked her probably were gathered there

Guy them drag the woman anyhow.

She stood on bidnezzzz bro😁

This dragging after death was unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23
Takes a car to mechanic to change brake pads..

While changing it,.

Mechanic: Oga this your lower arm bushing don...

Me: angry

14 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23
izzou:

This dragging after death was unnecessary

Lmao.. Nor be everybody get time for peace.

Plus I think this just summarises the relationship she had with akere.
And it's obvious he loved her personality.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23
izzou:
Takes a car to mechanic to change brake pads..

While changing it,.

Mechanic: Oga this your lower arm bushing don...

Me: angry

grin grin

I pity you. Na like this e go end

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23
Itsrm:

grin grin

I pity you. Na like this e go end

Something wey i no budget for? grin grin

Abeg Abeg

Make e leave am for the mean time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23
izzou:

Something wey i no budget for? grin grin

Abeg Abeg

Make e leave am for the mean time.

grin

No be everything you go fit leave for the mean time or you will understand the meaning of a stitch in time saves nine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23
Itsrm:

grin

No be everything you go fit leave for the mean time or you will understand the meaning of a stitch in time saves nine

Na Tokunboh motor sha

We go change am on Monday.

Stabilizer bushing
Lower arm bushing

Everything don dey enter 40k.

Tinubu, abeg! cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:44pm On Feb 23
Revised Regulatory and Supervisory Guidelines for Bureau De Change Operations in Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/cenbank/status/1761086458243297652?t=ItEnTyDCXaAludf1o0sxcw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:52pm On Feb 23
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23
izzou:

Na Tokunboh motor sha

We go change am on Monday.

Stabilizer bushing
Lower arm bushing

Everything don dey enter 40k.

Tinubu, abeg! cry

That was why I sold off my vehicles on bolt.

Just imagine that original korea battery is now 70k, AC compressor 60k, steering rack 50k. How person wan take see profit?

You will collect 25k today, spend 50k on the car tomorrow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23
Itsrm:

That was why I sold off my vehicles on bolt.

Just imagine that original korea battery is now 70k, AC compressor 60k, steering rack 50k. How person wan take see profit?

You will collect 25k today, spend 50k on the car tomorrow.

Bought steering rack in September for 110k.
Im sure it's like 140k now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23
OasisX:
Foreign Exchange Rates for Import Duty Assessment.

https://twitter.com/cenbank/status/1761088463774917081?t=3t9TFpByVYL6mJgEKmeK8g&s=19

Mtcheew. I think say dem don reduce am.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23
liveLongNprospa:

Bought steering rack in September for 110k.
Im sure it's like 140k now

Could be as much depending on the vehicle and the state(new/used)

Infact, it's always advised to buy new but if you run a transport business, you just can't afford to buy a new rack.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23
Itsrm:

Could be as much depending on the vehicle and the state(new/used)

Infact, it's always advised to buy new but if you run a transport business, you just can't afford to buy a new rack.

Bad roads follow dey spoil rack.

As you flog the car on bumpy roads, it will start to have clearance.

From there, o ti lor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:04pm On Feb 23
BREAKING: Shell completes supply of 475,000 barrels of crude oil to Port Harcourt Refinery from the Bonny Oil and Gas Terminal, a joint venture asset operated by SPDC.

With this supply restart, the refining capacity of in-country is expected to come back to life and make petroleum products readily available while reducing Nigeria’s dependence on imported refined products.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:26pm On Feb 23
BREAKING: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is considering raising the minimum capital requirements for Bureau De Change (BDC) operators to N2 billion for Tier 1 licenses and N500 million for Tier 2 licenses.

It was previously N35 million for a general license.

The updated regulations encompass numerous modifications to the guidelines governing BDC activities within the nation. Once approved, these updated guidelines will come into effect on a date determined by the CBN.

Tier 1 operators must maintain a minimum share capital of N2 billion and also submit a Mandatory Caution Deposit of N200 million.

The fee for application is N1 million, while the license fee amounts to N5 million.

In Tier 2, operators are required to possess a minimum share capital of N500 million and maintain a Mandatory Caution Deposit of N50 million.

The application fee is N250,000, while the license fee amounts to N2 million.

The central bank also mentioned that the specified minimum capital requirement for BDCs, along with any additional capital infusion, will need to be confirmed by the CBN.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:32pm On Feb 23
grin

....Meffy carry Bible go Court, former Kwara State Governor, AbdulFatai carry Qur'an go court.

Oh....My Naija Pipu. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by grandstar(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23
Ibime:
I received a safety alert on my gas cooker and was given a number to call to book an engineer to rectify the issue by Russell Hobbs

The service centre guy spoke clearly and succinctly in a pure Nigerian accent without any alien mannerisms. I suspected the call centre is in Lagos, so at the end of the call I asked the guy, he said, no, they are based in UK. I knew he was probably lying so I dropped Queens English and asked him again in pidgin, he laughed and said I've made his day, that true true na Naija him dey. I say thank God say Naija done dey get outsource work small small and I hope to see more of it as I bade him goodbye.

Na so India start
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:34pm On Feb 23
izzou:

U can't blame her ; u are not in her shoes .

I was on TikTok and I saw disgusting videos Akeredolu's aides , some critics and opposition within same party made about this woman .

They said a whole lot of awful things that would make u cringe even as an unconcerned 3rd party . One ediot went as far as claiming Akeredolu's cancer was curable but Betty made sure it wasn't detected on time while shielding him from friends and families ; so invariably she caused his death . The man even claimed she going about her normal life while the husband was bedridden cos she wants to inherit him.

No man or woman will see all of those things and will take it in good faith . The woman most likely had her excesses ; but she never deserved to be treated the way some of those guys treated her . Like they never even for once thought she could've been their own sister .

I guess she was emotional penning that tribute down and wanted to hit all of them this last time she has the opportunity to do so. If u noticed she drag the current governor agbada too particularly about his allged abuse of his wife . She knows he now has power and her voice will no longer be heard ; so she just had to do it via that medium.

I really do not judge her for those words in her video because I don't how I will react in her position too. People grieve differently

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

U can't blame her ; u are not in her shoes .

I was on TikTok and I saw disgusting videos Akeredolu's aides , some critics and opposition within same party made about this woman .

They said a whole lot of awful things that would make u cringe even as an unconcerned 3rd party . One ediot went as far as claiming Akeredolu's cancer was curable but Betty made sure it wasn't detected on time while shielding him from friends and families ; so invariably she caused his death . The man even claimed she going about her normal life while the husband was bedridden cos she wants to inherit him.

No man or woman will see all of those things and will take it in good faith . The woman most likely had her excesses ; but she never deserved to be treated the way some of those guys treated her . Like they never even for once thought she could've been their own sister .

I guess she was emotional penning that tribute down and wanted to hit all of them this last time she has the opportunity to do so. If u noticed she drag the current governor agbada too particularly about his allged abuse of his wife . She knows he now has power and her voice will no longer be heard ; so she just had to do it via that medium.

I really do not judge her for those words in her video because I don't how I will react in her position too. People grieve differently

Have you seen the thread on frontpage?

Just NL filled with people who don't know them. See the comments there, and you'll imagine what those she is accusing will say again.

She just gave them more to talk about. I cannot bring a fight to my own birthday party. I go clear you for outside; not on my own show

Like i said, it is her tribute. If she like, make she list the names.

Watch how they pounce on her from tomorrow, and Aketi would not be around to defend her.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Feb 23
izzou:

Just NL filled with people who don't know them. See the comments there, and you'll imagine what those she is accusing will say again.

She just gave them more to talk about. I cannot bring a fight to my own birthday party. I go clear you for outside; not on my own show

Watch how they pounce on her from tomorrow, and Aketi would not be around to defend her.

I saw the thread on front page and it seemed she is a generally troublesome person.
https://www.nairaland.com/8010534/akeredolus-wife-betty-writes-tribute

She is not the only governor wife yet she wan dey notorious like Obiano wife that year

Makinde, Dapo, Ajimobi, SanwoOlu, Ade-dancer Fayemi Obaseki, Uzodimma, Soludo etc all get wives you won't even know half of their names if you no google

Na she get her issue. She be like all those "I will just say my mind" girls

So now when she don call out current governor, if that one decides to "probe" her activities in past regime wetin go come happen? Then Aketi no go dey to defend

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23
izzou:

That woman doesn't give two fvcks about the general talks.
She addressed those that attacked her when her husband was sick and he died.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:51pm On Feb 23
izzou:

Whatever anybody is saying does not change how she feels na. People judge others based on what they think they know .

She already knows Aketi is not around to defend her since the day he breath his last . She knows her accusers and they know her . They didn't hide mouth to criticize her and make a show out of her pain; she also didn't mince mouth to call them out the last time she has the Opportunity . The governor most likely has a copy of the programme and has seen himself being called out in the tribute .

I don't fault her for going all emotional on the tribute considering how they've made her emote in the last few weeks/months .

If u see some of the videos they made about her on TikTok; u will understand where she's coming from.

I can't imagine someone blaming my mum who was with my dad 24/7 on his sick bed for his eventual death . I wouldn't know whether I will cuss the person, throw a punch at him or use area boys commot all him teeth .

Some lines should not be crossed and some of those ediots crossed it and even wan build duplex for the crossing line 🤦‍♂️

They may have issues with her as a First Lady ; but they never respected her husband even in death because of her ; so I believe they deserve whatever bile she has for them in return
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

Whatever anybody is saying does not change how she feels na. People judge others based on what they think they know .

She already knows Aketi is not around to defend her since the day he breath his last . She knows her accusers and they know her . They didn't hide mouth to criticize her and make a show out of her pain; she also didn't mince mouth to call them out the last time she has the Opportunity . The governor most likely has a copy of the programme and has seen himself being called out in the tribute .

I don't fault her for going all emotional on the tribute considering how they've made her emote in the last few weeks/months .

If u see some of the videos they made about her on TikTok; u will understand where she's coming from.

I can't imagine someone blaming my mum who was with my dad 24/7 on his sick bed for his eventual death . I wouldn't know whether I will cuss the person, throw a punch at him or use area boys commot all him teeth .

Some lines should not be crossed and some of those ediots crossed it and even wan build duplex for the crossing line 🤦‍♂️

Was the accusation not that instead of her being with her husband in Germany by his side, she led a cabal that held the state to ransom, forging her husband signature to still hold onto power, continued holding to power and running the state when the right thing to do was to handover

Just like Turai did that time running Nigeria without the constitutional right to do so while the rightful Jonathan was held back

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) ... (4674) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.