Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1473138 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) ... (4673) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:25pm On Feb 24
izzou:

Tinubu is not serious.

See as e dey sell Nigeria and Ecowas.

Very disappointed in the oldie

grin grin

U were never appointed my brother , why are u now disappointed ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:32pm On Feb 24
https://www.nairaland.com/8011592/qatar-rejects-tinubus-proposed-business

what an embarrassment,we all know he wanted to use it as an avenue to go and chillax and flex tax payers money while neglecting issues back at home,kudos Qatar government for seeing no essence in the meeting.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

U were never appointed my brother , why are u now disappointed ?

Even if we treat him fckup inhouse, he suppose carry our shoulder outside

E dey lift sanctions for people wey no even beg.

People wey leave ECOWAS oh

Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:34pm On Feb 24
Then we have tinubu repulsive looks ,I go dey vex if I dey look into that shaky oldie face ,remie tinubu try abeg But then again wetin money no fit do? ned nwoko can give you testimonials.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24
izzou:

Tueh!
So tey oasis turn peacemaker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:44pm On Feb 24
izzou:

Tueh!

Na Gowon advise him listen to na. Na wetin Gowon go tell am for Villa be that last week.

It was after that meeting Gowon wrote open letter to ECOWAS heads of state/presidents. I fed that Gowon letter and it made sense actually .

Gowon advised that ECOWAS should focus on the aims and objectives of the bloc instead of serving interests and agenda of colonial masters like France .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24
iamoyindamola:

So tey oasis turn peacemaker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Peacemaker indeed.

Like what was the reason for the reversal?

These guys have even walked away from ECOWAS.

Quite embarrassing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24
BlueRayDick:

Na Gowon advise him listen to na. Na wetin Gowon go tell am for Villa be that last week.

It was after that meeting Gowon wrote open letter to ECOWAS heads of state/presidents. I fed that Gowon letter and it made sense actually .

Gowon advised that ECOWAS should focus on the aims and objectives of the bloc instead of serving interests and agenda of colonial masters like France .

Nigeria that is not serving the interests and agenda of France nko?

Where we dey now?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:52pm On Feb 24
izzou:

Tinubu is not serious.

See as e dey sell Nigeria and Ecowas.

Very disappointed in the oldie
You go tell me who appoint you in the first place.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:01pm On Feb 24
izzou:

Nigeria that is not serving the interests and agenda of France nko?

Where we dey now?

Nigeria's many problems today are self-induced .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24
Omo that Qatar rejection letter is β€œrobust”!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24
Roland17:
Omo that Qatar rejection letter is β€œrobust”!

"Tell them daddy isn't home"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24
liveLongNprospa:

"Tell them daddy isn't home"

E for better if na that one sef. It is one thing make President no dey available, which one come be ministry of commerce have other commitments? Even if na delegation from the ministry sef!

The worst part be say dem no even talk about rescheduling. Na that one be the worst..

Omo we don lose any kain bargaining power or allure.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:05am On Feb 25
TrueπŸ˜‚

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:19am On Feb 25
Omo x 1,000,000

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:42am On Feb 25
So people actually died while hustling for the rice yesterday at Yaba ? embarassed

HungerBad !

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3urbNMLWAr/?igsh=MXhxM2ptdmdqeTJ3bg==

If this was 2013/2014 when APC was in the opposition , the way they would've taken PDP to the cleaners over this matter in the media ehn.

I remember the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment where there was serious stampede like this one and people died . APC really milked that news as one of the several evidence that Jonathan and his government was incompetent .

Now there's a stampede at a location where FG is sharing food to hungry Nigerians who were made hungry in the first place by the FG's policies . And everywhere quite , the opposition no even dey milk the news.

APC really sabi opposition politics but very poor as a ruling party . This is a fact; argue with ur keyboard .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:53am On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:
Omo x 1,000,000

Standard Chartered can make their list in Nigeria, but UBA cannot make our list in SA.

angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:55am On Feb 25
izzou:

Standard Chartered can make their list in Nigeria, but UBA cannot make our list in SA.

angry

It even gets funnier that UBA is supposed to be United Bank for Africa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:58am On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

It even gets funnier that UBA is supposed to be United Bank for Africa

Na troll the person dey troll angry

I don't think churches are our biggest exports to the SA
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:50am On Feb 25
izzou:

Na troll the person dey troll angry

I don't think churches are our biggest exports to the SA

What do u think is our biggest export to South Africa ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:53am On Feb 25
Abia state don first many states get 24/7 light oo

https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1761471603240563017?t=4MTVfOv55p0nFTKsMJzJAw&s=19

Nice one for otti.. when people gets what they love, grace follows abundantly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:42am On Feb 25
seankafor:
Abia state don first many states get 24/7 light oo

https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1761471603240563017?t=4MTVfOv55p0nFTKsMJzJAw&s=19

Nice one for otti.. when people gets what they love, grace follows abundantly

Nothing to do with Otti, this is Barth Nnajis privately funded project he has been working on for 2 decades now

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:22am On Feb 25
Ibime:

Nothing to do with Otti, this is Barth Nnajis privately funded project he has been working on for 2 decades now
don't know why u hate otti like this, his people love him.. everything he touches turns gold πŸͺ™

This is one of the first gorvernors in igboland to be loved organically by his people.. you can't buy that with money πŸ’° bro

Respect it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:30am On Feb 25
Today is the mohmood yakubu curse day grin

This man don suffer cheesy

Don't know how his kids must be feeling rn, if they re even on social media grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:36am On Feb 25
Mehn it's a year old since last election..

The only election and event in Nigeria except football ⚽ matches that I have been ever interested in..

The only and last time that I shed tears for my country because of an election grin

Never again inshallah πŸ™

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:22am On Feb 25
Ibime:

Yep. The same geometric power he had to resign as power minister over. It has been a long long fight. I heard from some guys in the industry that bros chrome oil also did everything he could to fk geometric up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:26am On Feb 25
seankafor:
don't know why u hate otti like this, his people love him.. everything he touches turns gold πŸͺ™

This is one of the first gorvernors in igboland to be loved organically by his people.. you can't buy that with money πŸ’° bro

Respect it

But it's obvious the project is Barth Nnaji's brain child and Otti had little or nothing to do with its success na. Na since Jonathan era Nnaji has been nursing the idea .

In fact, we can say the only thing Otti did in the whole process going to commission the project as the sitting governor .

That could've been anybody.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:34am On Feb 25
I'm happy to read about the commissioning event of the Integrated Power Project of Geometric Power Group in Abia. Hopefully, it solves the problem of epileptic power supply in the sub-region, and other sub-regions of the country can also imitate such an initiative.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:36am On Feb 25
joseph1832:
LMFAO!!!

When you check people who usually make comment like this, you find out they're the ones who haven't gone beyond their father's door mat.

LOL. See why I ignored them to go about my day's itinerary? Igbos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. I have repeated this over the years on Nairaland, on other threads and on this thread.

Wherever three or four Nairalanders are ganged up to launch tribalistic slurs on others, two of them are Igbos. Facts! This thread, a microcosm of Nairaland and the internet, is an example.

I have had issues with Yoruba persons on this thread on random issues, including politics and personal. They mostly didn't go tribalistic. Try having a random argument with an Igbo person on this thread and he'd go tribalistic then his kinsmen would join in. It doesn't matter if they have no issues with you before.

When I state I know my allies, I mean my people know our allies. The Igbos revealed to us decades ago who they really are and we have learnt our lessons. Maybe some of us believed they have changed but now we know. It'd guide our decisions going forward. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:39am On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

But it's obvious the project is Barth Nnaji's brain child and Otti had little or nothing to do with its success na. Na since Jonathan era Nnaji has been nursing the idea .

In fact, we can say the only thing Otti did in the whole process going to commission the project as the sitting governor .

That could've been anybody.
bro,if it was a bad economic news caused by previous administrations,shey una go remember say na past administrations d tin from?
is gorvernment no longer a continium?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:52am On Feb 25
seankafor:
bro,if it was a bad economic news caused by previous administrations,shey una go remember say na past administrations d tin from?
is gorvernment no longer a continium?

Government is continuum and private business is private business . Barth Nnaji's Geometric power is a private business

The business is a $800m business that has many private investors and promoters aside Nnaji himself . It had nothing to do with who is governor and who is not.

Let's just say the only major contribution to its success is Alex Otti not revoking the C of O to the land it's situated on when he became governor cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:01am On Feb 25
Ibi-----me:

LOL. There's been 24/7 light in many parts of Akwa Ibom for years. My LGA had 24/7 light from 2007 to January, 2020. Now it's back.

Mkpat Enin and Ikot Abasi LGAs have 24/7 electricity since they connect directly from Ibom Power Company.

Band A transmission to Uyo, Itu, and Eket LGAs have 24/7 electricity.

Ewet Housing Estate, Nelson Mandela, Calabar - Itu, Itam, Akpa Ube, and Nwaniba areas of Uyo City use Band A and have 24/7 electricity. That's why I don't complain of heat. I've been working all evening and night since I came in and the light is still on. Don't just take my word for it - confirm.

These have been reported in the media. I have stated same on this thread at some point. But for a people like Sean's who see nothing good in others unless it's theirs, they'd ignore it, then when and if they have a little semblance of something close, they hype it as "the first".

----

Quick one:

When the Anambra Senator built that rubbish as a tech hub, then OasisX posted pictures of Senator Ashiru's beautiful and functional tech center minutes later, did you notice not one Igbo moniker had anything good to say about it?

I praised it. Lar-ride did. I think one or two others did. But not one Igbo acknowledged it. They all turned blind but were all active that evening. If it was the reverse, they'd have seen it to say something negative.

This is an instance you can verify which happened just last week on this thread.

They see nothing good in others unless it is theirs.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) ... (4673) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.