Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1419601 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) ... (4612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:31am On Feb 25
Taguchi:

Na express you dey go so

grin cheesy
Egungu is back !!!

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:34am On Feb 25
Diggz how far?

Remember that dolla you used to opress funlord that time?

You go dey swim inside money by now. Now I see why you supported Tinubu.

It's really favoring you and doubling your dollas in Naira fx market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:40am On Feb 25
Putting things in perspective

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:48am On Feb 25
izzou:

I don't even have issues with the cancellations

The issue is with the leaks. Every single document is on Twitter and captured with a phone camera

Qatar that issued the memo did not leak it. Na us wey receive am leak am.

......PS of whatever Ministry that memo leaks from should be querried and suspended without pay henceforth.

I hate to admit it but I am kinda thinking some Northerners are working so hard to discredit, useless a southern Presidency.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:50am On Feb 25
OasisX:

......PS of whatever Ministry that memo leaks from should be querried and suspended without pay henceforth.

I hate to admit it but I am kinda thinking some Northerners are working so hard to discredit, useless a southern Presidency.

Your assumption is big oh.

Why can't a southerner do it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:50am On Feb 25
Taguchi:

The other one grin

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

grin

.....you know nihilistjnr no dey far from Kitchen?! Make he mention the name and get cooked as usual?! LOL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:52am On Feb 25
izzou:

grin

........I have been following their antics on X, even some are in APC, yet on this table and don't hide it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:59am On Feb 25
liveLongNprospa:
Putting things in perspective

Yet, Nigeria is broke and does not have money.

But which borehole wey 450k fit build today?

Abi tank and scaffold no go dey?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25
OasisX:

grin

........I have been following their antics on X, even some are in APC, yet on this table and don't hide it.

Are they against a Southern Presidency, or against BAT?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:04pm On Feb 25
izzou:

I have a theory.

FCT/Abuja is a civil service city/territory .

APC that fielded Tinubu the current president polled just 20% of the total votes casted in Abuja at the 2023 elections .

In fact , APC lost all 10 polling units in and around Aso Rock villa ( the seat of power ) .

This to me suggests the civil servants as much as the law requires them to be partisan ; have their own interests and Tinubu the APC candidate is someone they still harbor contempt for .

Even though he's now the president , they still do not fancy his presidency and they will find a way to always throw shiiit in his face .

Fun fact is even if all perm secs are sacked , the normal staff in the service will always find their way around embarrassing Tinubu's government when the opportunity presents itself like the Qatar own.

They will always thank oBANTala the god of banter anytime Tinubu bants material drop at their feet

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25
Shaykh Oasisx I hail thee.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

I have a theory.

APC that fielded Tinubu the current president polled just 20% of the total votes casted in Abuja at the 2023 elections .

In fact , APC lost all 10 polling units in and around Aso Rock villa ( the seat of power ) .

This to me suggests the civil servants as much as the law requires them to be partisan ; have their own interests and Tinubu the APC candidate is someone they still harbor contempt for .

Even though he's now the president , they still do not fancy his presidency and they will find a way to always throw shiiit in his face .

Fun fact is even if all perm secs are sacked , the normal staff in the service will always find their way around embarrassing Tinubu's government when the opportunity presents itself like the Qatar own.

They will always thank oBANTala the god of banter anytime Tinubu bangs material drop at their feet

grin grin grin

Can't rule this out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:10pm On Feb 25
Amoto94:
Shaykh Oasis I hail thee.

grin

......no vex habibi, just an assumption.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:11pm On Feb 25
izzou:

Are they against a Southern Presidency, or against BAT?

grin

......both bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25
diggz:

Hey my brother, I hope you bam. Omo...na for lagos lagoon I dey on top lool.

I no sabi where that Onuku guy dey o... na raumdeuter go know where that man.

You just disappear from here more than a year ago. How the family and I hope you Good?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25
izzou:

I don't even have issues with the cancellations

The issue is with the leaks. Every single document is on Twitter and captured with a phone camera

Qatar that issued the memo did not leak it. Na us wey receive am leak am.

It's demarketing the administration.

This nonsense leak of critical documents started from Buhari administration, I'm still surprised the FG hasn't curbed it yet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:21pm On Feb 25
grin

....R I P Lord Shame. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:23pm On Feb 25
Pitakwa vibes grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

I have a theory.

They will always thank oBANTala the god of banter anytime Tinubu bangs material drop at their feet

It's very easy to deal it. The Civil Service rule gives a 2yrs jail time to anyone that share sensitive government documents to the public without authorization.

All they need to do is use one person as scape goat and the nonsense will stop.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25
OasisX:
grin

Afi God sent grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25
OasisX:
grin

They even added a contact number, this has to be fake....
Donjay better sit this one out, before them use you douse tension.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:36pm On Feb 25
larride:

It's very easy to deal it. The Civil Service rule gives a 2yrs jail time to anyone that share sensitive government documents to the public without authorization.

All they need to do is use one person as scape goat and the nonsense will stop.

I think the only thing that can curb all the leaks is to automate their processes . Nobody should be carrying document in physical file from one departmental office to another in this age and time .

I get approval of over N100m by just sending a mail to one of our higher-ups outside the country and just by a response of " okay, approved " , I get necessary approval .

The mail goes to the intended receipient and the feedback gets to the initial person that made the request. No in-betweens , no room for leakage midway when the IT infrastructure is not compromised ,etc . If at any point a copy of the mail gets to an unwanted hand, u can easily trace where the leak came from.

If it can work out in the private sector , it can work in the civil service as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 12:52pm On Feb 25
Emaprince:
Diggz how far?

Remember that dolla you used to opress fun.. lord that time?

You go dey swim inside money by now. Now I see why you supported Tinubu.

It's really favoring you and doubling your dollas in Naira fx market.

I bam oo.

My guy... the FX market dey favour me same way e dey favour you too....i no dey complain.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 12:54pm On Feb 25
larride:

You just disappear from here more than a year ago. How the family and I hope you Good?

My bro... I dey Jo. We dey bam, thanks for asking. Hope you and yours dey bam too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:56pm On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

I think the only thing that can curb all the leaks is to automate their processes . Nobody should be carrying document in physical file from one departmental office to another in this age and time .

I get approval of over N100m by just sending a mail to one of our higher-ups outside the country and just by a response of " okay, approved " , I get necessary approval .

The mail goes to the intended receipient and the feedback gets to the initial person that made the request. No in-betweens , no room for leakage midway when the IT infrastructure is not compromised ,etc . If at any point a copy of the mail gets to an unwanted hand, u can easily trace where the leak came from.

If it can work out in the private sector , it can work in the civil service as well.

these are the things they will fight tooth and nail to block. they will do everything in their power to ensure- server is down and other BS. same way ASUU has been fighting IPPIS since
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25
OasisX:
grin

are you sure someone isn't using this to troll that girl? People can dive into all kinds of low, you know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25
GloriousGbola:

these are the things they will fight tooth and nail to block. they will do everything in their power to ensure- server is down and other BS. same way ASUU has been fighting IPPIS since

We should automate how we send letter and receive letter?

Even the USA still send letters amongst themselves.

As long as there is no penalty, if you like use witchcraft, it will still be leaked.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25
izzou:

Yet, Nigeria is broke and does not have money.

But which borehole wey 450k fit build today?

Abi tank and scaffold no go dey?

OH they are more expensive than 450k?
You are sure?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25
liveLongNprospa:

OH they are more expensive than 450k?
You are sure?

I am not sure

But 450k at today's rate may look unrealistic.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25
DissTroy:

LOL. There's been 24/7 light in many parts of Akwa Ibom for years. My LGA had 24/7 light from 2007 to January, 2020. Now it's back.

Mkpat Enin and Ikot Abasi LGAs have 24/7 electricity since they connect directly from Ibom Power Company.

Band A transmission to Uyo, Itu, and Eket LGAs have 24/7 electricity.

Ewet Housing Estate, Nelson Mandela, Calabar - Itu, Itam, Akpa Ube, and Nwaniba areas of Uyo City use Band A and have 24/7 electricity. That's why I don't complain of heat. I've been working all evening and night since I came in and the light is still on. Don't just take my word for it - confirm.

These have been reported in the media. I have stated same on this thread at some point. But for a people like Sean's who see nothing good in others unless it's theirs, they'd ignore it, then when and if they have a little semblance of something close, they hype it as "the first".

----

Quick one:

When the Anambra Senator built that rubbish as a tech hub, then OasisX posted pictures of Senator Ashiru's beautiful and functional tech center minutes later, did you notice not one Igbo moniker had anything good to say about it?

I praised it. Lar-ride did. I think one or two others did. But not one Igbo acknowledged it. They all turned blind but were all active that evening. If it was the reverse, they'd have seen it to say something negative.

This is an instance you can verify which happened just last week on this thread.

They see nothing good in others unless it is theirs.

What's rent like in these areas that enjoy regular electricity, say for a 3 bedroom apartment?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I think Minister Bosun said they are working on automating the entire civil service processes. Let's see how that pans out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25
diggz:

This man lol

My gee. I salute your Government

(1) (2) (3) ... (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) ... (4612) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.