Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1473120 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) ... (4673) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:08am On Feb 25
Prof. Bath Nnaji, according to reports, has gotten approval to build a robotics manufacturing company, or something along those lines, in Enugu.

If true, more of that, please.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:13am On Feb 25
DissTroy:

LOL. There's been 24/7 light in many parts of Akwa Ibom for years. My LGA had 24/7 light from 2007 to January, 2020. Now it's back.

Mkpat Enin and Ikot Abasi LGAs have 24/7 electricity since they connect directly from Ibom Power Company.

Band A transmission to Uyo, Itu, and Eket LGAs have 24/7 electricity.

Ewet Housing Estate, Nelson Mandela, Calabar - Itu, Itam, Akpa Ube, and Nwaniba areas of Uyo City use Band A and have 24/7 electricity. That's why I don't complain of heat. I've been working all evening and night since I came in and the light is still on. Don't just take my word for it - confirm.

These have been reported in the media. I have stated same on this thread at some point. But for a people like Sean's who see nothing good in others unless it's theirs, they'd ignore it, then when and if they have a little semblance of something close, they hype it as "the first".

----

Quick one:

When the Anambra Senator built that rubbish as a tech hub, then OasisX posted pictures of Senator Ashiru's beautiful and functional tech center minutes later, did you notice not one Igbo moniker had anything good to say about it?

I praised it. Lar-ride did. I think one or two others did. But not one Igbo acknowledged it. They all turned blind but were all active that evening. If it was the reverse, they'd have seen it to say something negative.

This is an instance you can verify which happened just last week on this thread.

They see nothing good in others unless it is theirs.
Remember you once asked what did I get initiated into when I made it known it'd support Asiwaju no matter what, and I replied reality now this is the reality.

Bad Belle is allowed. 👌

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:15am On Feb 25
Unlimited22:
Prof. Bath Nnaji, according to reports, has gotten approval to build a robotics manufacturing company, or something along those lines, in Enugu.

If true, more of that, please.

The man is really doing well for the people of south east . I read that he could've sited the geometric power plant in Lagos and it would've made him more money in the long run; but he thought more of the job opportunities he would be denying his people and also the under-tapped industrial value of Aba he's letting go of .

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:21am On Feb 25
dollar rate is falling, I'm happy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:24am On Feb 25
DissTroy:

LOL. There's been 24/7 light in many parts of Akwa Ibom for years. My LGA had 24/7 light from 2007 to January, 2020. Now it's back.

Mkpat Enin and Ikot Abasi LGAs have 24/7 electricity since they connect directly from Ibom Power Company.

Band A transmission to Uyo, Itu, and Eket LGAs have 24/7 electricity.

Ewet Housing Estate, Nelson Mandela, Calabar - Itu, Itam, Akpa Ube, and Nwaniba areas of Uyo City use Band A and have 24/7 electricity. That's why I don't complain of heat. I've been working all evening and night since I came in and the light is still on. Don't just take my word for it - confirm.

These have been reported in the media. I have stated same on this thread at some point. But for a people like Sean's who see nothing good in others unless it's theirs, they'd ignore it, then when and if they have a little semblance of something close, they hype it as "the first".

----

Quick one:

When the Anambra Senator built that rubbish as a tech hub, then OasisX posted pictures of Senator Ashiru's beautiful and functional tech center minutes later, did you notice not one Igbo moniker had anything good to say about it?

I praised it. Lar-ride did. I think one or two others did. But not one Igbo acknowledged it. They all turned blind but were all active that evening. If it was the reverse, they'd have seen it to say something negative.

This is an instance you can verify which happened just last week on this thread.

They see nothing good in others unless it is theirs.

Oga wetin u take, wey dey ginger you since yesterday to dey go against igbos.

The center of discussion that day was the tech hub senator nwoye built which everybody on this board laughed and rubbish the project.

The tech hub by senator abiru was comparison by Oasisx to spite nwoye's own, he laughed the nwoye's project by using abiru's own.

Actually you're the only person that praised abiru's project, Laride comment didn't praise it.

See eee, you didn't buy anybody here phone or data, so we comment when we want.

Whatever you took since yesterday that's making you to behave like this is not good for you.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:24am On Feb 25
Ballzproblem2:
dollar rate is falling, I'm happy

What is the current rate now ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:25am On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

What is the current rate now ?
use monierate.com is shows you the average buy from different exchange
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:31am On Feb 25
"Oga wetin u take, wey dey ginger you since yesterday to dey go against igbos."

-------

Ah... Here comes the gaslighting brigade. No more insults? No more slurs? No more anti-Akwa Ibom attacks even when it has nothing to do with tribe?
Blind to all of the inferences and accumulated months of mostly unprovoked tribal attacks marshalled by the Igbos against me even when I am engaging people of other tribes.

You must continue. Hence, it's a no-holds-bar. No more refrains and cursed be you if you refrain from the tribal slurs you are known for. Same thing you lots do on Nairaland's frontpage.

Your tactics and antics are being laid bare.

Let anyone post an anti-Akwa Ibom slur now, and the first three people to quote and run with it with would still be your people. Not others - your people. Or with passive aggression to support it.

Freaking snakes!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:37am On Feb 25
igbo kwenu

https:///multimeverse/status/1761481099291623763?s=20

more development to alaigbo muru m smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:44am On Feb 25
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:45am On Feb 25

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:48am On Feb 25
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:49am On Feb 25
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:50am On Feb 25
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:52am On Feb 25

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:55am On Feb 25

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 9:01am On Feb 25
Una don go smoke that thing today again ba?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:05am On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

The man is really doing well for the people of south east . I read that he could've sited the geometric power plant in Lagos and it would've made him more money in the long run; but he thought more of the job opportunities he would be denying his people and also the under-tapped industrial value of Aba he's letting go of .
Hearing something similar is in the works in Ihiagwa, Imo State.

More of that, please.

If every region takes development like this, everywhere go better pass as e dey. Not citing everything in Lagos and Abuja And Kano and Port Harcourt.

Nigeria potential na the reason, try as I might, it is really difficult to give up on it entirely.

Vast, arable land. Natural resources. Access to the sea. A very youthful population. Niggas doing exploits abroad. Ideally should be a melting pot of rapid development, but here we are.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:15am On Feb 25

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:19am On Feb 25
Unlimited22:

Hearing something similar is in the works in Ihiagwa, Imo State.

More of that, please.

If every region takes development like this, everywhere go better pass as e dey. Not citing everything in Lagos and Abuja And Kano and Port Harcourt.

Nigeria potential na the reason, try as I might, it is really difficult to give up on it entirely.

Vast, arable land. Natural resources. Access to the sea. A very youthful population. Niggas doing exploits abroad. Ideally should be a melting pot of rapid development, but here we are.

https://www.nairaland.com/7758831/aba-geometric-power-plant-come/1#124334490

EEDC is owned by Emeka offor. make of that what you will. Geometric was ready for operations right from the GEJ years

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:21am On Feb 25
GloriousGbola:

https://www.nairaland.com/7758831/aba-geometric-power-plant-come/1#124334490

EEDC is owned by Emeka offor. make of that what you will. Geometric was ready for operations right from the GEJ years
Brother, what does this comment have to do with Nigeria's potential that I was discussing? 😭

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:24am On Feb 25
Unlimited22:

Brother, what does this comment have to do with Nigeria's potential that I was discussing? 😭

geometric could have been onstream since 2012 . it was hampered by Barth Nnajis kinsmen - specifically bros chrome oil

in hindsight - it was a bad business decison which led to an asset being on ice for over 10 years when it could be generating income.

the saving grace is that power bill i keep going on about - the one that allows anyone to generate power and sell directly without going through TCN

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:30am On Feb 25
seankafor:
don't know why u hate otti like this, his people love him.. everything he touches turns gold đŸĒ™

This is one of the first gorvernors in igboland to be loved organically by his people.. you can't buy that with money 💰 bro

Respect it

Accept correction. What is hate in pointing out facts? So you watched that video and believed Otti built that in 8 months? The people will groan later when Otti reckless borrowing come back to bite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:39am On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:

The business is a $800m business that has many private investors and promoters aside Nnaji himself

I already feel sorry for investors IRR on that project with dollar at N1.5k and selling to electricity consumers in Naira. The project will return negative NPV even over 20 year timeline
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:40am On Feb 25
Ibime:

Accept correction. What is hate in pointing out facts? So you watched that video and believed Otti built that in 8 months? The people will groan later when Otti reckless borrowing come back to bite
until then,lets enjoy him while it lasts cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:43am On Feb 25
grin cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 9:48am On Feb 25
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:50am On Feb 25
Ibime:

the history we are living through right now - Nigerians are not learning from.

the only hope is that otti is leveraging the state on projects that will actually add value in the future

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:52am On Feb 25
@ibime and others - when exactly did chnaging naira for dollar become a business in nigeria and what precipated it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:53am On Feb 25
Ibime:

I already feel sorry for investors IRR on that project with dollar at N1.5k and selling to electricity consumers in Naira. The project will return negative NPV even over 20 year timeline

It's obvious considering what our naira is doing against the dollar now. The only thing that will
Make the investors not cut loss is if the naira later picks up over time.

20 years is a lot of time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:54am On Feb 25
Are there other sizes of petrol tankers apart from 33,000?

Izzou GloriousGbola
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:59am On Feb 25
GloriousGbola:

the history we are living through right now - Nigerians are not learning from.

the only hope is that otti is leveraging the state on projects that will actually add value in the future

Impossible. The numbers don't work

Abia is borrowing about N410bln this year. A lot of that borrowed in dollars so actually double what they borrowed it for

They inherited N200bln debt from Ikpeazu and already tripled it within one year

Assuming they never borrow again, which they must given the expansion of their civil service this budget will bring, where would they get IGR to pay back N600bln plus? Current IGR is N20bln per year

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) ... (4673) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.