Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1419071 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) ... (4611) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:41am On Feb 26
Tochex101:

Nothing in this post identifies her as an "obedient" Uncle Dayo.

By their fruits we shall know them. We were all alive when the Obidients attacked Joke Silva and her husband before elections like they did to Toyin Aimaku, Eniola Badmus, Fela family, Soyinka

Does the below identify her enough?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:41am On Feb 26
Tochex101:

Nothing in this post identifies her as an "obedient" Uncle Dayo.

grin

..............LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:06am On Feb 26
monerozi5590:

CR7 is/was better than R9. Way better.

1. Shoot better than R9
2. Heads the ball better than R9. Here the margin is wide.
3. More disciplined than R9.

Summary, CR7 is a more complete footballer than R9.

There's a reason why Ronaldo took his name. R9 helped to warm it up, holding in regency for the best 6ft+ striker of all time.

These days you have to be from our generation and older to remember who R9 was..

Ororo is clear by far.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:10am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Not that I am debating your conclusion but I think you have to use better points to push your view.

Using those 3 points of shoots better, heads better, more disciplined a mischievous person can say CR7 is/was better than Messi too. cry

Mischievous?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:14am On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

By their fruits we shall know them. We were all alive when the Obidients attacked Joke Silva and her husband before elections like they did to Toyin Aimaku, Eniola Badmus, Fela family, Soyinka

Does the below identify her enough?
Who called patience Jonathan a sheppoppotamus again?

Which people built a mock coffin for Jonathan?

I remember when they attacked sabinus and unfollowed him massively just over a harmless joke.

Obidients learnt from APC clowns. ..and they are not even as dirty and toxic as what APC miscreants have done.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:15am On Feb 26
shocked shocked

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:25am On Feb 26
All over the world,people say horrible stuffs online in the name of stanship,supporting but the Koko is,WHO IS DOING THE MADNESS,ATTACKING,BULLYING OFFLINE?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:38am On Feb 26
Emaprince:
shocked shocked

She got passed aroundgrin and she doesn't even realize it

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:39am On Feb 26
nihilistjnr:

Mischievous?

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:44am On Feb 26
KingTom:

As in!!! grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:51am On Feb 26
KingTom:

Bro. cheesy

She was disputing Okafors law when unknown to her, she was Okafor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:52am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

grin

Doc you sef know the drill. I retired from the game after last World cup, and we don port to another category - best 6ft striker of all time.

Midgets need not apply.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:10am On Feb 26
nihilistjnr:

Doc you sef know the drill. I retired from the game after last World cup, and we don port to another category - best 6ft striker of all time.

Midgets need not apply.
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:26am On Feb 26
Amigoss:
All over the world,people say horrible stuffs online in the name of stanship,supporting but the Koko is,WHO IS DOING THE MADNESS,ATTACKING,BULLYING OFFLINE?
Imagine obidients doing what APC urchins do offline. Just imagine it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:59am On Feb 26
Emaprince:
Imagine obidients doing what APC urchins do offline. Just imagine it.

Even ordinary protest they can't,cause we know the tag already grin

Holding leaders accountable and Wailings online dem do against gej,e reach obidients turn,dem say na always celebrating bad news,demarketing Nigeria and Tinubu...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:49am On Feb 26
Such an emotional and taughtful government 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:58am On Feb 26
Segedinho:
Such an emotional and taughtful government 🤣🤣

The lady is probably one of those who posted on their FB and Whatsapp " This administration will favor me and my family "

It's unfortunate she became a victim of the policies of her party in government.

HungerBad!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:02am On Feb 26
Naira is pumping grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:03am On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

The lady is probably one of those who posted on their FB and Whatsapp " This administration will favor me and my family "

It's unfortunate she became a victim of the policies of her party in government.

HungerBad!
Not necessary bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:14am On Feb 26
obainojazz:
Not necessary bro

What is not necessary ? That it's untrue people wrote that on their statuses or what?

Maybe u don't know they didn't stop at " This administration will favour me and my family". They labelled everyone else bitter, unpatriotic and some even wished evil on those who don't believe in the Tinubu presidency.

We saw these things; we read these things with our eyes and chose not to comment cos we saw where all this was headed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:15am On Feb 26
seankafor:
Naira is pumping grin

Here we go again....

Dem say people dey happy as naira dey dump when mostly na copium and cruise,same people who're planning to Japa and their plans are nearly in jeopardy....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 10:17am On Feb 26
OasisX:
grin

......LOL!

How in the world did such an ignorant message get so much likes?

Do people even know how arbitrage works?, The difference between buying and selling rates?, charges involved, milliseconds?

Social media has made these set of ignorant folks the loudest
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:19am On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

What is not necessary ? That it's untrue people wrote that on their statuses or what?

Maybe u don't know they didn't stop at " This administration will favour me and my family". They labelled everyone else bitter, unpatriotic and some even wished evil on those who don't believe in the Tinubu presidency.

We saw these things; we read these things with our eyes and chose not to comment cos we saw where all this was headed

I am sure not every single APC member behaved that way. The woman just died so i don't think it is the appropriate time to make assumptions about her without any evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:25am On Feb 26
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:27am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

I am sure not every single APC member behaved that way. The woman just died so i don't think it is the appropriate time to make assumptions about her without any evidence.

I used the word "probably " in my post for a reason. It may appear insensitive but the stuff some of these people (particularly the card-carrying members of the party) did during and after the elections makes it difficult for one to pity them in the face of the current happenings in the land.

Those that didn't join in disenfranchising their fellow citizens based on political differences were busy laughing and boasting about the unfortunate incidents during the elections in which people were called unprintable names, people beaten for their political choice and even people denied access into polling units for having fair complexion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:30am On Feb 26
Imagine PDP government sharing rice and people died in the process. How tinubu and his cohorts will milk it.

We would have had soyinka spitting fire everywhere.

But look at how quiet every one is about how APC govt is taking lives ..even when they claim to be providing food for people

Just 100naira loafs of bread shared and adults were flogged like school kids in govt schools.

Selling of cheap rice and they couldn't handle it properly and some people lost their lives just like that..over a 10k rice. Smh

APC weaponizing poverty. And next election mumu people will start selling their futures for 1k, on credit on an empty stomach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:37am On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

I used the word "probably " in my post for a reason. It may appear insensitive but the stuff some of these people (particularly the card-carrying members of the party) did during and after the elections makes it difficult for one to pity them in the face of the current happenings in the land.

Those that didn't join in disenfranchising their fellow citizens based on political differences were busy laughing and boasting about the unfortunate incidents during the elections in which people were called unprintable names, people beaten for their political choice and even people denied access into polling units for having fair complexion.
People be gaslighting every one for calling a spade a spade.

I remember making a post which I ended with " laugh now, cry later". That's cos I had the feelings that a day like this will come when hunger and suffering will grip the land. If you blame people for the choices they made, they will tag you insensitive..but during election period that saw many people brutalized for supporting an opposition, none of them condemned it. We saw them laughing and that was mostly when we started seeing " it is what it is". So it's no longer what it is?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:39am On Feb 26
Amigoss:

Here we go again....

Dem say people dey happy as naira dey dump when mostly na copium and cruise,same people who're planning to Japa and their plans are nearly in jeopardy....
i dont know what you mean,but ill be happy if naira trades at 5k/$ cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 10:40am On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

Baba I understand with u o bt just calm down...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:44am On Feb 26
seankafor:
Stop it.

We want dolla back to where Tinubu met it atleast. Then back to 500.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:46am On Feb 26
ouzo1:

Baba I understand with u o bt just calm down...

It is well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:49am On Feb 26
seankafor:

I meant budget for Japa is now over the roof, Tuition fees is madt for those wey sponsors dey naija...

Ahhh 5k,Embassy go dry be that for Japa enthusiasts

(1) (2) (3) ... (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) ... (4611) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: rooftops, Ibukzy, Roland17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.