Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1472792 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (4673) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

That's his daughther. She acted in his movie Anikulapo.

I saw the video Yesterday; I think that bros was drunk in that video.
He better be careful
Before the attention seekers open account on his head
I think they should also orientate the girl I they see her for tictok doing all sorts she's ain't even 18 yet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:

He better be careful
I think they should also orientate the girl I they see her for tictok doing all sorts she's ain't even 18 yet
Orientate 18 year old pikin...hehehehe.

E sure me say no be the first time the girl dey play that sort of reckless play with her dad.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:24pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:

He better be careful

I don't the girl needs orientation, it's the father that should know what is appropriate and what is not appropriate in the place of public opinion.

In my opinion, Na the man no act well sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26
So cardoso really printed more money
I use to think prosper was trolling ni shocked

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:
So cardoso really printed more money
I use to think prosper was trolling ni shocked

Lmaoo
My rep Don suffer. 😭😭😭😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:12pm On Feb 26
Did anybody here really follow the Eedris, Eddy and Tony Tetuila matter as per their recent podcast cameo?

Over the weekend I watched the full version of Eedris podcast session with dem Nedu & the gang , I watched Eddy's interview with Freeze(In reaction to Eedris podcast session) and Freeze's interview with Tony Tetuila. All I can say is Omo!

Eedris gave a version of the formation of The Remedies that goes thus; Eedris had been doing music in the north before coming to Lagos. He was squating in Lagos and was hustling to make music and along the line he met Eddy. They made music together, one thing led to another they met Keke Ogungbe who was already on raypower, he gave them airtime and the song blew.

They made money and Keke asked them for the name they will call themselves and he mentioned how he was called Remedy in the north. So Keke asked if he can call them The Remedies and they agreed. Somehow they met Tony Tetuila whose mum was rich and the mum gave them 60k which they used for music promotion and all.

After listening to Eddy's intevrview giving his side of the story and debunking allegations Eedris made about Eddy being the greedy one who wanted Tony out cos he (Eddy ) felt Eedris and Eddy are the one's doing the work while Tony was not really talented; I believe Eedris was the snake in the group.

From Eddy's account of the events, it appears Eedris met with Tony's mum and collected money from her with the intention to carry her son along. Eedris did this without ever informing Eddy about it. He just smuggled Tony into the group knowing he had limited talent. Eedris was playing middle man in the game. Eedris was the one that advised Tony to start writing his songs by himself cos he felt Eddy would soon push Tony out .

Eedris advised Tony to move close to Plantashun boiz and that was what made Tony feature them in his first single "Omode Meta " in which he dissed Eedris and Eddy. Immediately, Same Eedris advised Eddy for them to respond and this led to them releasing "Jealousy" in response.

Eddy claimed he never even knew or met Tony until the day they (himself and Eedris) were to reocord their first single and Eedris came to the venue with one boy limping behind him( i.e Tony) .

Eddy happens to be the one that was 4cked the most in the group at the end of the day. Omo I felt for him watching the video. Niggga completely broke down and was sobbing in the video. He was 4cked by even his own wife who was the vice president of Kennis music as at that time. I think he made a costly mistake marrying Kenny St. Brown. While he was trying to leave Kennis music; his wife was an executive on Kennis Music. The same wife was having dinner with Eedris his partner. The story long. By the time his marriage was over, Eddy was well over 4cked.

Tony is what we call "omo oni mama" on the streets. His parents were comfortable; at the time the group was on; his Mercedes benz was he first car they used to commute as a group. At a time there was no mobile phone, he had a cellular phone. These things made him prey to Eedris who really everyone around him. Tony listened to Eedris' advise of writing his own songs himself and was able to make commercial success after the group split.

There's a lot to unpack in those 3 interviews , but one thing that stick out for me is that Eedris is not who he's actually portraying himself to be to the younger generation. The whole videos and narration will give u nostalgia sha if remember the Nigerian music industry in the late 90's/early 2000's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:27pm On Feb 26
Eeedris session on the podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrrhPN6QRyc

Eddy's interview with Freeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbqnFBpSyM

Tony Tetuila's Interview with Freeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwIOoyWd1X4
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:41pm On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:
Did anybody here really follow the Eedris, Eddy and Tony Tetuila matter as per their recent podcast cameo?

Over the weekend I watched the full version of Eedris podcast session with dem Nedu & the gang , I watched Eddy's interview with Freeze(In reaction to Eedris podcast session) and Freeze's interview with Tony Tetuila. All I can say is Omo!

Eedris gave a version of the formation of The Remedies that goes thus; Eedris had been doing music in the north before coming to Lagos. He was squating in Lagos and was hustling to make music and along the line he met Eddy. They made music together, one thing led to another they met Keke Ogungbe who was already on raypower, he gave them airtime and the song blew.

They made money and Keke asked them for the name they will call themselves and he mentioned how he was called Remedy in the north. So Keke asked if he can call them The Remedies and they agreed. Somehow they met Tony Tetuila whose mum was rich and the mum gave them 60k which they used for music promotion and all.

After listening to Eddy's intevrview giving his side of the story and debunking allegations Eedris made about Eddy being the greedy one who wanted Tony out cos he (Eddy ) felt Eedris and Eddy are the one's doing the work while Tony was not really talented; I believe Eedris was the snake in the group.

From Eddy's account of the events, it appears Eedris met with Tony's mum and collected money from her with the intention to carry her son along. Eedris did this without ever informing Eddy about it. He just smuggled Tony into the group knowing he had limited talent. Eedris was playing middle man in the game. Eedris was the one that advised Tony to start writing his songs by himself cos he felt Eddy would soon push Tony out .

Eedris advised Tony to move close to Plantashun boiz and that was what made Tony feature them in his first single "Omode Meta " in which he dissed Eedris and Eddy. Immediately, Same Eedris advised Eddy for them to respond and this led to them releasing "Jealousy" in response.

Eddy claimed he never even knew or met Tony until the day they (himself and Eedris) were to reocord their first single and Eedris came to the venue with one boy limping behind him( i.e Tony) .

Eddy happens to be the one that was 4cked the most in the group at the end of the day. Omo I felt for him watching the video. Niggga completely broke down and was sobbing in the video. He was 4cked by even his own wife who was the vice president of Kennis music as at that time. I think he made a costly mistake marrying Kenny St. Brown. While he was trying to leave Kennis music; his wife was an executive on Kennis Music. The same wife was having dinner with Eedris his partner. The story long. By the time his marriage was over, Eddy was well over 4cked.

Tony is what we call "omo oni mama" on the streets. His parents were comfortable; at the time the group was on; his Mercedes benz was he first car they used to commute as a group. At a time there was no mobile phone, he had a cellular phone. These things made him prey to Eedris who really everyone around him. Tony listened to Eedris' advise of writing his own songs himself and was able to make commercial success after the group split.

There's a lot to unpack in those 3 interviews , but one thing that stick out for me is that Eedris is not who he's actually portraying himself to be to the younger generation. The whole videos and narration will give u nostalgia sha if remember the Nigerian music industry in the late 90's/early 2000's

Thank you for the summary.

Are you saying edris er cucked eddy? What do you mean by dining with his wife?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26
So Jealousy was a reply to Omode Meta?

I no even know sef grin

Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousyyyyy
Jealousyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

So wetin concern his father inside

Of course na Fela shrine be that local shrine. Surely you can't see the insult

Is the shrine in Washington?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Feb 26
odizeey:

Is the shrine in Washington?
Will Washington make it local
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Will Washington make it local
Will Lagos make it international?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

Edris have always been the greedy one even though I was young then
Their was one single he sang with tuface where he used the line without edris there's no remedies and without tuface there won't be plantation bois
That thing get to people's head which eventually broke them off, I think kennis music group also played some big roles in these breakup
They wanted tuface, blackface is stubborn and can't be controlled faze is just there no talent
In the remedies, edris is their man, tetuila people hold bar and eddy was simping with saint brown before him eye clear
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26
izzou:
So Jealousy was a reply to Omode Meta?

I no even know sef grin

Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousyyyyy
Jealousyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Pasuma was in this track na
Good ol' days
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Feb 26
odizeey:

Will Lagos make it international?

It depends on you. Alaba is an International market in Lagos, MMA is an international airport minutes from the shrine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:

Edris have always been the greedy one even though I was young then
Their was one single he sang with tuface where he used the line without edris there's no remedies and without tuface there won't be plantation bois
That thing get to people's head which eventually broke them off, I think kennis music group also played some big roles in these breakup
They wanted tuface, blackface is stubborn and can't be controlled faze is just there no talent
In the remedies, edris is their man, tetuila people hold bar and eddy was simping with saint brown before him eye clear

What did you just say? angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:

Pasuma was in this track na
Good ol' days

As I was walking down the street of Lagos state..
Mori baby kan to
Moni shey Versace lo wo abi Calvin Klein
O wo Kese Jabari pelu Giorgio Armani
Moni ke keep on rocking e ye shako mo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

Eedris story has a lot of loopholes.

Most were saying things that would justify them.

Eedris said he told Tony to gum Pboys. No be you bring am come group? Why no stand up for him? Blackface that said in one old interview with Osagie that he was the one that met Remedies and told ask them why were they treating him like that. Blackface talked about how thye helped him write songs for his first album too.

Eedris na snake. That part where he denied Eddy before keke when they wanted to leave was where I knew the guy na snake.

Industry messed Eddy up. I can't remember any of his hit solo single. Person wey get pure talent (Not Hazard type) pass all of them. I believe they blacklisted him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26
izzou:

But that’s the truth
Btw he was favorite in the group but when they dissolved he was irrelevant
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

It depends on you. Alaba is an International market in Lagos, MMA is an international airport minutes from the shrine
grin grin grin
So if I name my personal business international, e don automatically become international business be that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

As I was walking down the street of Lagos state..
Mori baby kan to
Moni shey Versace lo wo abi Calvin Klein
O wo Kese Jabari pelu Giorgio Armani
Moni ke keep on rocking e ye shako mo
Una be those egbon adugbo with tv, recharge lamp with radio and speaker way they use all these kolobi our big sistas that year abi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:

But that’s the truth

Maybe he chose his own path.

But saying Faze didn't have talent? Ahn Ahn.

Apart from us hearing that Blakface writes, wetin e sabi sing?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

At least those entities added international to their names. MMA is used for international flights. I don't know why Alaba is international. But they rate themselves.

Is shrine called international? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Feb 26
Theflint1:
grin grin grin
So if I name my personal business international, e don automatically become international business be that.
odizeey:

At least those entities added international to their names. MMA is used for international flights. I don't know why Alaba is international. But they rate themselves.
Is shrine called international? cheesy
Especially if people all over the world outside Nigeria knows and visit it like they do Fela Shrine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26
izzou:

I weak. I just see am now. cheesy

All of them for Pboys were talented

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:

But that’s the truth

Faze Irrelevant ?

You no follow naija music back in those days. Two solid solo albums wey I fit remeber
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26
izzou:

Black faze became an addict
Wasted talent
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26
izzou:

Black dey sing o. No play.

Dancehall, Reggae, Rap, vocals. He dey.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26
I wouldn't even blame any oldie from walking away from music. It was too hard to make it

These days, only streams can give you a luxurious life.

Those days, your life was dependent on what music marketers like Obaino, Ossy and Ahbu ventures go pay.

Now, you can sing one song and be made. I doubt if Tekno has an album sef.

Back then, you need to have an album before marketers can take you seriously.

I no blame them at all. They all suffered

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26
odizeey:

Faze Irrelevant ?

You no follow naija music back in those days. Two solid solo albums wey I fit remeber
Same faze πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:

Black faze became an addict
Wasted talent
Ahhh. Where you see this one now? cheesy

No talk to Idolo like that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26
iamoyindamola:

Same faze πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
E sure me say you go dey among people wey been dey talk say Nigerian music no fit dey your phone that year.

Faze irrelevant? cheesy cheesy

No talk am for hood o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (4673) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.