Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440103 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:02am On Feb 26
Emaprince:
Stop it.

We want dolla back to where Tinubu met it atleast. Then back to 500.

He should return it to where APC met it and he will collect praises....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:03am On Feb 26
๐Ÿ™„

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:03am On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

I used the word "probably " in my post for a reason. It may appear insensitive but the stuff some of these people (particularly the card-carrying members of the party) did during and after the elections makes it difficult for one to pity them in the face of the current happenings in the land.

Those that didn't join in disenfranchising their fellow citizens based on political differences were busy laughing and boasting about the unfortunate incidents during the elections in which people were called unprintable names, people beaten for their political choice and even people denied access into polling units for having fair complexion.

You are right. It appears insensitive. I just thought i should point that out but then again everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:04am On Feb 26
Emaprince:
People be gaslighting every one for calling a spade a spade.

I remember making a post which I ended with " laugh now, cry later". That's cos I had the feelings that a day like this will come when hunger and suffering will grip the land. If you blame people for the choices they made, they will tag you insensitive..but during election period that saw many people brutalized for supporting an opposition, none of them condemned it. We saw them laughing and that was mostly when we started seeing " it is what it is". So it's no longer what it is?

Those things were regarded as structure. Na why I talk say we saw these things with our korokoro eyes, we read people justifying these incidents that should be condemned because it favors their political leanings and here we are today.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 11:16am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

If it is not panadol it can't be the same as panadol. Maybe you haven't lived amongst them wella. Benin and Warri pidgin dey easily distinguishable to me back in the day but now i don dey lose form.

True

I always fancied myself quite proficient in pidgin, haven stayed in PH

But when I entered delta I realized they are levels to this shitt

Old mama go speak pidgin for you, you go dey find interpreter grin

Their lexicon different, their intonation different...till I left there I no fully understand their brand of pidgin.

Methinks edo dey learn pidgin for where Delta dey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:29am On Feb 26
Taguchi:

True

I always fancied myself quite proficient in pidgin, haven stayed in PH

But when I entered delta I realized they are levels to this shitt

Old mama go speak pidgin for you, you go dey find interpreter grin

Their lexicon different, their intonation different...till I left there I no fully understand their brand of pidgin.

Methinks edo dey learn pidgin for where Delta dey

Delta na the baba. Benin and PH sef stand well well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:33am On Feb 26
Hope when I hold apc people accountable, there won't be war๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:35am On Feb 26
Bro is winning,.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Feb 26
nihilistjnr:

Bro. cheesy

She was disputing Okafors law when unknown to her, she was Okafor.

E be things grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 11:40am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Delta na the baba. Benin and PH sef stand well well.

Yup

Delta is the truth

Especially Sapele,Warri and Ughelli

Asaba, not so much
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Feb 26
Emaprince:
As in!!! grin grin
She don show them pepper for her mind grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:45am On Feb 26
seankafor:
i dont know what you mean,but ill be happy if naira trades at 5k/$ cool
If I hear. Maybe you forgot you're still living in Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:56am On Feb 26
BlueRayDick:

What is not necessary ? That it's untrue people wrote that on their statuses or what?

Maybe u don't know they didn't stop at " This administration will favour me and my family". They labelled everyone else bitter, unpatriotic and some even wished evil on those who don't believe in the Tinubu presidency.

We saw these things; we read these things with our eyes and chose not to comment cos we saw where all this was headed
Boss try calm down ejo. At least to respect the dead. Several saw this coming but there's almost nothing you can do to stop a determined mind influenced by very strong factors.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:57am On Feb 26
WhoDeyHause:

Boss try calm down ejo. At least to respect the dead. Several saw this coming but there's almost nothing you can do to stop a determined mind influenced by very strong factors.

Omo.. E go taaay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:14pm On Feb 26
WhoDeyHause:

I don't have anything against the dead o. I already mentioned it that it's unfortunate the dead had to go that way.

Nobody deserves to die trying to hustle for rice which is like the cheapest staple food in the world.

Funny enough, the customs statement on the incident I read this morning was practically blaming the dead and injured. The customs absolves itself of any blame but rather blamed the impatience of the crowd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:04pm On Feb 26
Taguchi:

Yup

Delta is the truth

Especially Sapele,Warri and Ughelli

Asaba, not so much
Add Oghara, Ozoro and Kwale
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26
Segedinho:
๐Ÿ™„
This is Benin, na you snap am personally?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Feb 26
Emaprince:
Who called patience Jonathan a sheppoppotamus again?

Which people built a mock coffin for Jonathan?

I remember when they attacked sabinus and unfollowed him massively just over a harmless joke.

Obidients learnt from APC clowns. ..and they are not even as dirty and toxic as what APC miscreants have done.

So what did Joke Silva do to deserve being attacked or Eniola or Toyin Aimaku beyond supporting their candidates the same way you supported yours

You showed pictures of people attacking Jonathan and carrying his coffin, he is the candidate and same thing has been done to Tinubu

So should someone do a post like was done to Joke Silva and put your name just because you supported a candidate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:17pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

So what did Joke Silva do to deserve being attacked or Eniola or Toyin Aimaku beyond supporting their candidates the same way you supported yours

You showed pictures of people attacking Jonathan and carrying his coffin, he is the candidate and same thing has been done to Tinubu

So should someone do a post like was done to Joke Silva and put your name just because you supported a candidate
why were they attacking Peter of psquare for supporting his candidate and even went as far as theatening to teach them a lesson after election.

Why were they physically attacking people that supported opposition?

Anything Obidients do now, urchins have done worst and Nobody called them out for it.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Feb 26
Emaprince:
why were they attacking Peter of psquare for supporting his candidate and even went as far as theatening to teach them a lesson after election.

Why were they physically attacking people that supported opposition?

Anything Obidients do now, urchins have done worst and Nobody called them out for it.

Psquare attacked APC people first receipts dey

Physically attacking opposition sef Obidients do am for Anambra

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:21pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Psquare attacked APC people first receipts dey

Physically attacking opposition sef Obidients do am for Anambra
Na this one be your receipt? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Feb 26
Emaprince:
Na this one be your receipt? grin grin

Seun Kuti said no one can save Nigeria

Next thing Peter went for Fela.. wetin concern Fela inside statement made by his son

Receipts plenty

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:29pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Seun Kuti said no one can save Nigeria

Next thing Peter went for Fela.. wetin concern Fela inside statement made by his son

Receipts plenty
I can't see how he insulted fela.

It's just like saying " you are disgracing your father"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Feb 26
Emaprince:
I can't see how he insulted fela.

It's just like saying " you are disgracing your father"

So wetin concern his father inside

Of course na Fela shrine be that local shrine. Surely you can't see the insult

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

So wetin concern his father inside

Of course na Fela shrine be that local shrine. Surely you can't see the insult
"LOCAL SHRINE" "EXCEL GLOBALLY"

I'm sure you're not missing the context in which LOCAL was used.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26
Theflint1:
This is Benin, na you snap am personally?
Yea....

I enter hallmark today....

Na die
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26
Segedinho:

Yea....

I enter hallmark today....

Na die
Hallmark things dey cost on a norms sha...I think I still see this same milk late last week online for 20k. Same milk wey depending on your vendor, you'd have gotten like 8k about 2 years ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:37pm On Feb 26
Is this really this man's real daughter or bloggers are being mischievous?

https://www.nairaland.com/8012988/kunle-afolayan-daughter-eyiyemi-dance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26
Emaprince:

It his daughter can't you see the resemblance in their big sister
Moji afolayan
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26
Theflint1:
Hallmark things dey cost on a norms sha...I think I still see this same milk late last week online for 20k. Same milk wey depending on your vendor, you'd have gotten like 8k about 2 years ago.

That's sma pro

Trust me, that price is accurate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:55pm On Feb 26
Emaprince:

That's his daughther. She acted in his movie Anikulapo.

I saw the video Yesterday; I think that bros was drunk in that video.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: A40(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.