Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1569376 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (4838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

They actually Rob you
There is still hope GBP and dollars will reach 4 digits before the end of the year
They will rather save it

Bruh I paid in Naira.

At transcorp desk I saw their official rate was 495. I changed GBP at 815 to pay.

Guy. The respect I got from the desk was next level. I was rotating my companions for breakfast at the exec lounge every morning, one time rolling 5 deep. The concierge was trying to tell me that it's a maximum of 2 people per room, when her manager intervened loudly announcing that Mr Nihilist booked two Suites.

I stole points bruh. My 'guests' thought I was some English lord. grin

PDPGuy:

Wawu. I like your style.

Na the same thing I go do when Naira hits 900 - $1. People go think say I be Dangote pikin cheesy

Guy no regrets.

I went to ABJ to flex, but i was shocked at how cheap the flex was. Nigeria might be approaching Dominican Republic levels of pocket friendly Balling.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Theflint1:
All this one na shalaye, tell your candidate to stop hiding cheesy
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1575788126093692933?t=gXWvN55FTFdKMBYg_FdHMQ&s=19

BATists no go kill person oh grin

Una no get any conscience walahi. This arugbo ojo that can barely control his motor functions na him dey work 20 hours a day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1575874869954158593?t=qftaqxGb-Mpt5uvJ_fq31g&s=19

Hahahaha. No be this same people dey watch dey record fight between NURTW thugs or whomever for Iyana Iba the other day. Small rally for Obi now their preeq don dey stand. Let's hope they are there for Obidients protection from these thugs sha

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bruh I paid in Naira.

At transcorp desk I saw their official rate was 495. I changed GBP at 815 to pay.

Guy. The respect I got from the desk was next level. I was rotating my companions for breakfast at the exec lounge every morning, one time rolling 5 deep. The concierge was trying to tell me that it's a maximum of 2 people per room, when her manager intervened loudly announcing that Mr Nihilist booked two Suites.

Guy no regrets.

I went to ABJ to flex, but i was shocked at how cheap the flex was. Nigeria might be approaching Dominican Republic levels of pocket friendly Balling.
those who stay in Nigeria but earns in forex are the new ritualists..

I'm considering diversifying to agriculture but when I remember that my earnings will be in naira, it discourages me ..

When I go to the counter to collect my world remit, they dash me 5k for bringing forex into the country cheesy

You can't beat the reach cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Arole Apostle Skimpledawg.... LMFAO
My hand no dey o grin

But in terms of being resourceful, Monye has been very resourceful for the Obidient movement
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2022

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Skimpledawg:

My hand no dey o grin

But in terms of being resourceful, Monye has been very resourceful for the Obidient movement
Monye was my coursemate o.

He was like a cold water and tends to stutter when communicating....so he doesn't really talk as a result.

The way him just take blow out dey surprise every one of us 4 our Alumni whasaap group
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:

Monye was my coursemate o.

He was like a cold water and tends to stutter when communicating....so he doesn't really talk as a result.

The way him just take blow out dey surprise every one of us 4 our Alumni whasaap group
Dude is good. Other volunteers were mandating people to go for their PVC Monye was going for citizens with PVC and getting their contacts. That was beautiful.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Dude is good. Other volunteers were mandating people to go for their PVC Monye was going for citizens with PVC and getting their contacts. That was beautiful.
He wasnt this vocal back then in school.

It is surprising and thesame time fascinating.

i think he learnt so many strategies from his famz...The Monyes

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
keyamo say ...baba hide and seek game na political strategy to confuse the opposition...

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ukraine officially apply for NATO membership grin

Wahala for putin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Ukraine officially apply for NATO membership grin

Wahala for putin
something wey NATO chief don fold throw for dustbin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
seankafor:
something wey NATO chief don fold throw for dustbin grin

Hmmm sure?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bruh I paid in Naira.

Guy no regrets.

Hope you came with white London cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
A40:
https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1575874869954158593?t=qftaqxGb-Mpt5uvJ_fq31g&s=19

Hahahaha. No be this same people dey watch dey record fight between NURTW thugs or whomever for Iyana Iba the other day. Small rally for Obi now their preeq don dey stand. Let's hope they are there for Obidients protection from these thugs sha
You sef see am grin grin
Awon coward ninja

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:

He wasnt this vocal back then in school.

It is surprising and thesame time fascinating.

i think he learnt so many strategies from his famz...The Monyes
Good good.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
is this accusation true?

This is comimg from one of d prophet BAT invited.

https://www.nairaland.com/7359861/reverend-byang-regrets-receiving-transport

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:

I didn't call him a hypocrite cos he's not supporting my Candidate. Please read the post again brother.

Why none of us cares about Atiku and what's happening in PDP? I call everyone hypocrites cos we really don't care that much about Naija, very obvious, even on this Thread.

Cos if indeed we care, at least 10 pages should have been burnt already on discussing PDP!
You know why I hate BAT? You guys his supporters are making it seem like his coming would change Nigeria, when we all know that Nigeria as a country is beyond repair. Although same goes for obi supporters.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
The hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Gboy1026:
You know why I hate BAT? You guys his supporters are making it seem like his coming would change Nigeria, when we all know that Nigeria as a country is beyond repair. Although same goes for obi supporters.

grin

A - Maize - Sin.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

E be like say dis Jos People dey take us catch cruise.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kudos to Obidients..... they're doing well with Donations.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

Conspiracy Theorists no dey tire for BAT matter.... LMFAO

Cc Raumdeuter, larride

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin grin grin

"..Babies cry at the sight of Rinu’s Beauty
..."

- Chimaroke Namani, 2022.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

Akanbi Omo Olodo-de.... your head too dey strong!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:
Kudos to Obidients..... they're doing well with Donations.
see names. grin grin

They are tired of donating to nnamdi kanu as that one don use their money flex around the world before Fulani hand touch am.

I guess Simon ekpa will be the next in line to receive donation after 2023. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:
keyamo say ...baba hide and seek game na political strategy to confuse the opposition...

grin

Baba wey dey chill for London. Keyamo sef grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Scared bleeps ooo!!!!
You are using Ben to threaten us grin.

Una go tire tomorrow for lagos

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Donjazet2:
The hypocrisy.

Adesina sounds like our resident Hitler.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Gboy1026:
I am not concerned that you hate BAT or Obi, but wait o, is this for real? Is Atiku not promising to change Nigeria or is it only Atikulators that don't believe their principal can save Nigeria? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Scared bleeps ooo!!!!
You are using Ben to threaten us grin.

Una go tire tomorrow for lagos
To me, the guidelines not to block expressway makes sense.
By the bolded, I hope you don't mean deliberate attempts to flout the said guidelines. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (4838) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Amigoss, Ibukzy, GloriousGbola, raumdeuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.