Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,423 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478197 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) ... (4680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14
Ballzproblemm:
she moved on too fast imo.

make I grab popcorn wait for Israel meltdown.

The meltdown go be the mother of all meltdowns... Internet wan scatter like dis.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14
Theflint1:
Omor, gotta feel for Israel at this point... looking like man's been run street.

How exactly did anybody run him street?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

You are stealing a living or nacking your landlords daughter

All these concessions you are getting no be normal eye at all. 10yrs unchanged rent? Say wetin happen

Landlord die? Abi you don visit village for landlord matter

Na grace cheesy

The man no get problem. Does not rely on the rent. Still does contracts for some OG companies plus other businesses.

A friend living in another location pays like half the amount of other two bedroom apartments in his area. Good house as well. His landlord no send.

These are unlike other landlords who are retired and totally dependent on the rent or just downright greedy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:25pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

You are stealing a living or nacking your landlords daughter

All these concessions you are getting no be normal eye at all. 10yrs unchanged rent? Say wetin happen

Landlord die? Abi you don visit village for landlord matter

grin grin grin

Even if all of the above happen, still make dem check itsrm well. E get wetin he dey do wey he no tell us.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Mar 14
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

Even if all of the above happen, still make dem check itsrm well. E get wetin he dey do wey he no tell us.

The guy say na Grace, Grace ko Elizabeth ni

Is there any product whose price has not changed in 10yrs. Only itsrm rent. When EFCC catch am he go talk true cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:31pm On Mar 14
Theflint1:
Omor, gotta feel for Israel at this point... looking like man's been run street.

The guy ran himself street. It is a SIMPle sturvs.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Mar 14
Itsrm:

Na grace cheesy

The man no get problem. Does not rely on the rent. Still does contracts for some OG companies plus other businesses.

A friend living in another location pays like half the amount of other two bedroom apartments in his area. Good house as well. His landlord no send.

These are unlike other landlords who are retired and totally dependent on the rent or just downright greedy cheesy

You fit ask am if he is willing to sell the house for like 10yrs ago price. Na me go buy am and immediately start painting the house and increase your rent by times 50
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Mar 14
Theflint1:
There used to be Dubai packages back the for like 350-400k o, you dey earn 200k, your 5 months salary don cough the money comot.

And which normal person will use 5months salary go vacation? how much month salary for rent, feeding other expenses?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:34pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

Is there any product whose price has not changed in 10yrs. Only itsrm rent. When EFCC catch am he go talk true cheesy cheesy

Reminds me of when Abacha sent hitmen to kill Abraham Adesanya. They used high-velocity bullets to decorate the car, smash the windscreen, and perforate the car seats. BUT Adesanya and his driver escaped without any bullet wounds.

Instead of Baba to cut soap for boys, he said it was grace. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Mar 14
Theflint1:
Yea, the value of the money is another discourse altogether, but no be everybody Sabi or get the time for business, for persons like that, buying a land and developing is certainly not the worst advice they can get, especially if it's a property they can collect rent on as the years go by.

True. Thats why Real estate appeals to many people. Its a way to preserve your wealth. Something go remain for you in most cases
the 10m he use build 10yrs ago, over 80% of people who had 10m back then cannot account for what they used the money for now and no house to show for it

Businesses fail more than they succeed. for every 1person that turned 10m in 2005 to a fortune today, 8 others cant point to what happened to that 10m
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14
ramdeuter is that you
magun they her body oo grin grin
CrystalTiger:
So Sheila, ex-wife of Israel DMW is now reportedly engaged..

New episode of madness from Israel DMW coming soon..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Mar 14
afrodoc2:

Reminds me of when Abacha sent hitmen to kill Abraham Adesanya. They used high-velocity bullets to decorate the car, smash the windscreen, and perforate the car seats. BUT Adesanya and his driver escaped without any bullet wounds.

Instead of Baba to cut soap for boys, he said it was grace. grin

itsrm is from the same state as Abraham Adesanya

There is one Yoruba juju like that wey be say any bad thing just just dey miss you. Maybe na Madarikan he dey use
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14
Are you sure the landlord is not your inlaw undecided undecided
Itsrm:

Na grace cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Mar 14
iamoyindamola:
ramdeuter is that you
magun they her body oo grin grin

Antedote dey for magun. Magun means "Don't climb" there are many ways to enter kpekus without climbing these days
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14
You wan try israel the edo boy cheesy cheesy
raumdeuter:

Antedote dey for magun. Magun means "Don't climb" there are many ways to enter kpekus without climbing these days
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:40pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

itsrm is from the same state as Abraham Adesanya

There is one Yoruba juju like that wey be say any bad thing just just dey miss you. Maybe na Madarikan he dey use

Hehehe. Ogun State for a reason.

Funny thing was that nobody believed Adesanya. Even the guy's pastor just dey look am like Jega. Trained military killers punctured your car with 40 bullets and you no even get scratch.

You go explain tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:40pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

The thing about real estate is that Chances of a total loss is minimal. This man 25yrs ago fit don invest in Société General Bank or even those bank stocks and worth zero now

What business can you confidently say you will meet your capital back 10yrs from now.

U have a point that one may not get back his profit after 10 years, but u will be getting profit in real time while the business remains profitable na.

I think this whole thing is about money allusion we have in this part of the world sha.

I don't know how to explain it , but let's look at it this way.

1. I have 40m and I invest it into let's say selling roofing sheets. Let's say on a monthly basis I make a profit of N1m from my investment which I plough N500k back into the business and I either spend the balance N500k or reinvest it into the business. Let's say in the 10th year there's recession and somehow I lose all my business capital.

2. U have N40m and u bought a land and after 10 years u can sell the land for N100m.

Some people would think u took the wise decision of investing N40m 10 years ago which now fetch u N100m. But what they are ignoring is the fact that for 9 straight years I had access to profit of N12m annually (From the N1m profit per month) which translated to N108m. If the business didn't crash I would still have N40m capital sef plus the N108m.

Remember I was getting my profit in real time, not waiting for 10 years when N40m of yesteryears may even worth more than N100m of today
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:44pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

grin grin

But some landlords are cool like that. I know someone too who was lucky like that for a long time like that too. Na under Buhari administration the baba later increase the rent o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:46pm On Mar 14
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. Ogun State for a reason.

Funny thing was that nobody believed Adesanya. Even the guy's pastor just dey look am like Jega. Trained military killers punctured your car with 40 bullets and you no even get scratch.

You go explain tire.

grin grin grin

Don't tell me baba still go do testimony for church ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:46pm On Mar 14
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

Don't tell me baba still go do testimony for church ?

100%. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Mar 14
BlueRayDick:

U have a point that one may not get back his profit after 10 years, but u will be getting profit in real time while the business remains profitable na.

I think this whole thing is about money allusion we have in this part of the world sha.

I don't know how to explain it , but let's look at it this way.

1. I have 40m and I invest it into let's say selling roofing sheets. Let's say on a monthly basis I make a profit of N1m from my investment which I plough N500k back into the business and I either spend the balance N500k or reinvest it into the business. Let's say in the 10th year there's recession and somehow I lose all my business capital.

2. U have N40m and u bought a land and after 10 years u can sell the land for N100m.

Some people would think u took the wise decision of investing N40m 10 years ago which now fetch u N100m. But what they are ignoring is the fact that for 9 straight years I had access to profit of N12m annually (From the N1m profit per month) which translated to N108m. If the business didn't crash I would still have N40m capital sef plus the N108m.

Remember I was getting my profit in real time, not waiting for 10 years when N40m of yesteryears may even worth more than N100m of today

There is a 3rd option of you investing the 40m and lose it from the get go say within 2yr. Shishi you no go see

This 3rd scenario scares people more than anything in this world. Business world is filled with uncertainties even those who have the Best Harvard trained MBAs

The CEO of Nokia or was it Blackberry when the company was folding up said, "We did nothing wrong yet we failed".

That roofing sheet business I am sure has its own corner corner uncertainties. One Emeka, Afolabi or Musa would have invested in it and failed also and if you ask him, he cant point to why he failed. Hindsight is always 20/20

In 2050 your kids will be asking you that dad why didnt you invest in this XYZ land/shares/crypto, if you had put 5m in 2022 you will now have $500bn
but he will forget the millions of other investment who have failed and yielded heart attacks and stroke in those 25yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Mar 14
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

But some landlords are cool like that. I know someone too who was lucky like that for a long time like that too. Na under Buhari administration the baba later increase the rent o

Cool like that means he no need the money, he has no wife who needs the money, no child who needs the money, no friends or developer whispering to him how much he could have been making
Its the equivalent of Bank borrowing you 50m and forgetting to collect it back

This one pass Grace na Victoria
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:51pm On Mar 14
CrystalTiger:
So Sheila, ex-wife of Israel DMW is now reportedly engaged..

New episode of madness from Israel DMW coming soon..

i said yes! again!

isreal probably never heard those words from her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

stop i am tired

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:58pm On Mar 14
iamoyindamola:
Are you sure the landlord is not your inlaw undecided undecided

Another angu!

Make e no be like all this Yoruba radio programme wey dem dey share stories of their listeners.

There was one like that, the man sent in his story and asked for advice. The man travelled abroad but had issues with his papers so he was deported back to naija tho with some cash. Before he arrived , he asked his wife to look for a more conducive apartment they can stay as a family for which he provided cash after which they moved in.

Years down the line, baba was doing well in his business and one thing led to the other , he wanted to meet the landlord to discuss renovations of the building , but his wife only provided the agent number which she claims is the one she pays to yearly. The man met the agent and after probing and probing, the agent gave him phone number of the landlord who turned out to be his father-in-law. The man now met the father-in-law to confront him man-to-man say wetin dey sup?

The father-in-law had no choice but to open up that the wife actually owns the building but cos she knows her husband may not want to live in the house built by her out of pride, she had to use the agent as decoy and the agent deals with the father-in-law who didn't disclose his relationship with his daughter to the agent.

The man is angry with the fact that he has been paying rent to his wife for years . He dey ask for advice for radio programme.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:59pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

There is a 3rd option of you investing the 40m and lose it from the get go say within 2yr. Shishi you no go see

This 3rd scenario scares people more than anything in this world. Business world is filled with uncertainties even those who have the Best Harvard trained MBAs

The CEO of Nokia or was it Blackberry when the company was folding up said, "We did nothing wrong yet we failed".

That roofing sheet business I am sure has its own corner corner uncertainties. One Emeka, Afolabi or Musa would have invested in it and failed also and if you ask him, he cant point to why he failed. Hindsight is always 20/20

In 2050 your kids will be asking you that dad why didnt you invest in this XYZ land/shares/crypto, if you had put 5m in 2022 you will now have $500bn
but he will forget the millions of other investment who have failed and yielded heart attacks and stroke in those 25yrs

U are right, there's no business that can't fail
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:02pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

Cool like that means he no need the money, he has no wife who needs the money, no child who needs the money, no friends or developer whispering to him how much he could have been making
Its the equivalent of Bank borrowing you 50m and forgetting to collect it back

This one pass Grace na Victoria

Some people are too good to be true. Even me I was surprised when the person told me.

People that fall into this category are people who are generally good, they have access to funds steady and do not really let whatever their friends or family opinion affect their plan for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:25pm On Mar 14
BlueRayDick:

Some people are too good to be true. Even me I was surprised when the person told me.

People that fall into this category are people who are generally good, they have access to funds steady and do not really let whatever their friends or family opinion affect their plan for you.

Happened to friends who were living in a block of flats in Surulere. old landlord with kids who have finished school and have no worries and are sitting out their days. Infact most of us knew each other as we were mostly Unilorin grads. Then the man passed on and his son immediately evicted everyone so he could upgrade the building grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:

And which normal person will use 5months salary go vacation? how much month salary for rent, feeding other expenses?
I no mean say the person go save the full 5 months rent travel, I mean for those 400K dubai packages, within 5 months dem fit raise the money. and if you're like 23/24 that's a decision you'd inclined to make under small pressure...this Dubai thing was very mainstream sha, even before COVID sef, I think like 1M or so would have still done same trip based on the packages they used to market.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14
afrodoc2:

The guy ran himself street. It is a SIMPle sturvs.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:29pm On Mar 14
GloriousGbola:

Happened to friends who were living in a block of flats in Surulere. old landlord with kids who have finished school and have no worries and are sitting out their days. Infact most of us knew each other as we were mostly Unilorin grads. Then the man passed on and his son immediately evicted everyone so he could upgrade the building grin

No time , grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:36pm On Mar 14
Theflint1:
I no mean say the person go save the full 5 months rent travel, I mean for those 400K dubai packages, within 5 months dem fit raise the money. and if you're like 23/24 that's a decision you'd inclined to make under small pressure...this Dubai thing was very mainstream sha, even before COVID sef, I think like 1M or so would have still done same trip based on the packages they used to market.

As an aside na Before. Now even if they reinstate naija, you have to be 40 plus. And no solo single young women allowed. We really and truly fked up in Dubai
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Mar 14
GloriousGbola:

i said yes! again!

isreal probably never heard those words from her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

stop i am tired

Yes to Jesus.
Yes to an endorsement deal.

Nothing to say it is a man. She just wan tension Israel and make us talk. Expect his Edo curses in 3,2,1...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) ... (4680) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), izzou(m), iamoyindamola(m), Theflint1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.