Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1523305 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) (4429) ... (4749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14
Unlimited22:

I would've agreed with this had I not seen a scene play out in front of me where someone rejected Nagiko for Clappa despite it being cheaper.

Asked why and bro said he heard it was 'poison'

True

But there is a large category that cannot afford anything more than Nagiko.

Will they reject it because of what Chioma said?

Nagiko wey roadside Mama put go use to save cost. Na him she go cancel because of X?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14
Abeg, person wey sign Sheila as brand ambassador, wetin be him aim?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:11pm On Mar 14
obainojazz:
Anyone that japa now na big boy/girl and we gats commot cap for am.
Tuition that was 6-8 mill is now pushing 30-35 mill because of exchange rate.

Lol
If you look through my Google Keep Notes app, you go think say I dey work for Scholarship board.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14
izzou:

He is not making any profit and he is still running a business?

Lamba has got nothing on him

Lmao.. If you believe he can lamba then you can also believe he can pretend to be fine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. If you believe he can lamba then you can also believe he can pretend to be fine

For money matter?

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:35pm On Mar 14
Ibime:

If Erisco batch from the same batch she bought does not contain unhealthy levels of sugar, she should be thrown in sanko for spoiling market.

Competitors are now often using fake news and WhatsApp to demarket competitors. Erisco should teach her a lesson if he knows his product meets NAFDAC standards

I did not see that coming. Even stone cold capitalist Dayo no hard like this.

Like izzou said, erisco client no dey internet. I never heard of it before this matter and the tomato paste I remember from super market na gino.

The only fake news case I can recall like that is when dangote started a rumour of killer indomie noodles. It went nowhere and in the end dangote sold his noodle setup to indomie

Wicked soulless numbers man. If na your company and she dey ph na so you go send ya boys with machete to teach her lesson
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:37pm On Mar 14
GloriousGbola:

I did not see that coming. Even stone cold capitalist Dayo no hard like this.

Like izzou said, erisco client no dey internet. I never heard of it before thus matter and the tomato paste I remember from super market na gino.

The only fake news case I can recall like that is when dangote started a rumour of killer indomie noodles. It went nowhere and in the end dangote sold his noodle setup to indomie

Wicked numbers man. If na your company and she dey oh na so you go send ya boys with machete
Do you know the difference between this and that case?

Top level Dufil Prima executives either booked a slot on or were invited to Nigerian TV channels, where they cooked and ate Indomie noodles live on air. That was the end of the matter.

Erisco has handled this matter TERRIBLY.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14
izzou:

He is not making any profit and he is still running a business?

Lamba has got nothing on him

Watch from 9:45 to 10:20 and from 19:26 to 19:46

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfxFUbBhn4&t=133s&pp=ygUORXJpc2NvIGFyaXNldHY%3D
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:46pm On Mar 14
.........as shared by Erisco X handle.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:49pm On Mar 14
Unlimited22:

Do you know the difference between this and that case?

Top level Dufil Prima executives either booked a slot on or were invited to Nigerian TV channels, where they cooked and ate Indomie noodles live on air. That was the end of the matter.

Erisco has handled this matter TERRIBLY.

If erisco had a media savvy team, they could have done something along the same lines. Get some celebrity and spam Instagram. I think the whole harassment of this woman is a streisand effect. Because I personally never knew of his tomato paste before this matter, much less the actual quality of it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14
Itsrm:

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfxFUbBhn4&t=133s&pp=ygUORXJpc2NvIGFyaXNldHY%3D
Wahala, this man no sound like who ready forgive sha...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14
Itsrm:

What do you think?

Lambardinho.

He will be running charity here as what?

The CBN one is another revelation entirely. I guess this was last year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14
GloriousGbola:

If erisco had a media savvy team, they could have done something along the same lines. Get some celebrity and spam Instagram. I think the whole harassment of this woman is a streisand effect. Because I personally never knew of his tomato paste before this matter, much less the actual quality of it.

The Tomato paste market is just like the Bitters drink market...Too many brands.

Their method of staying in business is to outpace each other in price. If e like, make e no good.

If it was Gino or Terra and their likes that was cancelled, i am sure they would handle it well.

Erisco may not even have a PR team until Chioma pinched them.

They know their customers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14
Theflint1:

Shebi I was saying it. The impression I got watching him is a man who does not care if heaven falls grin

Make person dey pray not to jam this agbako of a man. I saw one lawyer on twitter say someone pushed his son and the boy broke his hand. Imagine pushing the child of this kind man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14
izzou:

Lambardinho.

He will be running charity here as what?

The CBN one is another revelation entirely. I guess this was last year

Yes, he was referring to CBN under Emefiele.

I'm not seeing any reason not to believe him. Many businesses make losses in Nigeria year in year out and they are still running.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:58pm On Mar 14
izzou:

The Tomato paste market is just like the Bitters drink market...Too many brands.

Their method of staying in business is to outpace each other in price. If e like, make e no good.

If it was Gino or Terra and their likes that was cancelled, i am sure they would handle it well.

Erisco may not even have a PR team until Chioma pinched them.

They know their customers.

May your gold circle never burst ooo. This is how you will go online to complain and GC And Ibime will say you are an agent hired by rough rider to spoil gold circle market
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14
As they have dropped that lady from CBN job because of her support for Obi, APC cannot insult Obidients who go after them when unfortunate things happen to them.

After all you people have also cause a woman to lose a life changing opportunity.
And it's from the party leader gan gan😁

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Mar 14
Theflint1:
Itsrm:
Shebi I was saying it. The impression I got watching him is a man who does not care if heaven falls grin

Make person dey pray not to jam this agbako of a man. I saw one lawyer on twitter say someone pushed his son and the boy broke his hand. Imagine pushing the child of this kind man.
I am actually worried for the girls safety. Clout go finish, Twitter friends will logout Na she go face this man alone.

Let her family elders approach the man and beg him. Take case offline
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Mar 14
GloriousGbola:

May your gold circle never burst ooo. This is how you will go online to complain and GC And Ibime will say you are an agent hired by rough rider to spoil gold circle market

What izzou will do based on unlimited22 counsel, he will go on AriseTV hire 2 baddies and nack on live TV to show say CD no dey burst

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14
If you like build and build.

Still if you nor really govern, e nor go matter as much

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14
Additional fact, She's Pa Akande's descendant 😁

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14
Itsrm:

Yes, he was referring to CBN under Emefiele.

I'm not seeing any reason not to believe him. Many businesses make losses in Nigeria year in year out and they are still running.

Does he have the financial capital of Nestle and NB Plc?

When loss touch Dangote, e pack him water and noodles put for sale.

If he was not making profits, he for don fold.

Unless he is using the business to wash money
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:05pm On Mar 14
Man. I sure say I no go return to glo like this? I can't do anything. Even browsing on NL is messed up

I have not seen these speeds since 2007 when i would go to sleep for a 700mb download only to wake up and find the movie na hindi dub. cry cry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:09pm On Mar 14
izzou

make una join contribute

How much you get for esusu

https://www.nairaland.com/8030053/bandits-demand-n1billion-ransom-kidnapped
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14
GloriousGbola:
Man. I sure say I no go return to glo like this? I can't do anything. Even browsing on NL is messed up

Airtel is slightly better in my location. You can check.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14
raumdeuter:
izzou

make una join contribute

How much you get for esusu

https://www.nairaland.com/8030053/bandits-demand-n1billion-ransom-kidnapped

[color=royalblue] Very simple something

Let Tinubu pay the ransom, then deduct it from their monthly FAAC.

Since everybody wan craze together, it should be made possible

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:23pm On Mar 14
izzou:

[color=royalblue] Very simple something

Let Tinubu pay the ransom, then deduct it from their monthly FAAC.

Since everybody wan craze together, it should be made possible

big brain move there

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:26pm On Mar 14
Itsrm:

Airtel is slightly better in my location. You can check.

thanks

the flint with his starlink right now

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14
GloriousGbola:

thanks

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:20am On Mar 15
GloriousGbola:

thanks

Hehehehe...Pluto way
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 1:58am On Mar 15
liveLongNprospa:

Wow.. So first it was tinubu that fvcked your dad's business and then his bestie fvcked you

Werey, if them pick you now lock for jail, you go dey talk say no freedom of speech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:49am On Mar 15
airmark:

Werey, if them pick you now lock for jail, you go dey talk say no freedom of speech.

Is that the focus of what I said?😁

Damn airmark😮‍💨

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) (4429) ... (4749) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.