Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,577 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1576380 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) ... (4844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:23am On Mar 18
BlueRayDick:

The link dey ask for decryption key

Try this

https: //send .cm /d/zi4k
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:36am On Mar 18
iamoyindamola:

Cool have been seeing it on my timeline since last month though
Since you are closer let me show you on how to mine faster

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMBd5CXD/

Thank you. I'll check it out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:39am On Mar 18
Ibime:

My issue with the plot for Shogun so far is the Barbarian luck is becoming unbelievable. Ishido ordered the Barbarian locked up, then assassin's were sent after him, yet let him walk through the gates of Osaka

Also that general under Lord Toronagara is clearly known to be a snake and yet still lives, in a society that values loyalty unto death

Some stuff is looking like they will start using our head in this series soon

It wasn't Lord Ishido that sent assassins to kill him the first time, it was those other 2 Christian Lords.

Yabushige serves a purpose, Toronagara did not have many allies in Osaka or even near there apart from Yabushige. Killing Yabushige at that point is putting his own life at risk also as his chance of escape will be gone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:56am On Mar 18
iamoyindamola:

Cantona no do pass this

I swear
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:00am On Mar 18
See ehn,we all know what we are doing cheesy.....Na here we go dey when boko haram and bandits go attack military again and we no go hear roast everyone in the villages and communities

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:05am On Mar 18
liveLongNprospa:

There are people I will believe but Deji is not one of them.
We wait to confirm this from other sources.

We still await but evidences don dey fall out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 11:47am On Mar 18
Ibime:
Shogun is looking good so far but I can see this going the way of Vikings or Marco Polo

Some of the dots in the story already starting to look funky
it's a mini series FFS!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 12:08pm On Mar 18
Tinubu will handle economy

Shettima will handle security

wink

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:14pm On Mar 18
Roland17:

My thing is, Trump has a history of making these sort of statements and when he gets into the office, he either fails because his executive orders get reversed or the US ends up suffering more when these trade wars escalate.

The last time he got into it with China, the US suffered, especially our farmers and he suffered the consequences with some economic indicators.

We all know how the “Mexico will pay for the wall”, “Muslim travel ban”, and prescription drug orders ended.

Point is did he promise bloodbath and violence like the media reported?

It's one thing to debate the merits or disadvantages of a policy

It's a totally different thing for the media to claim he wants violence and bloodbath on the streets of America

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18
Incognito9:
Tinubu will handle economy

Shettima will handle security

wink

Now na economy dey handle Master strategist While security wan kill Shettima with choke hold.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

Point is did he promise bloodbath and violence like the media reported?

It's one thing to debate the merits or disadvantages of a policy

It's a totally different thing for the media to claim he wants violence and bloodbath on the streets of America

I am debating the policy versus the misinterpretation of his comments by the liberal media, that is why I started with, “my thing is”…

What the media does and to be clear, this includes conservative media houses, isn’t new. Their job is to twist stories so it appeals to the base they represent.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:03pm On Mar 18
@Iamoyindamola Is the new episode of shogun out? If yes, please share link
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:10pm On Mar 18
.....King Charles has joined his Ancestors.

1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18
OasisX:

Ahn ahn. This man no even use 1year for throne abi?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:21pm On Mar 18
OasisX:

the king is dead. long live the king

if willaim take mistake misfire we may see a ginger and a black queen on the throne grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18
OasisX:
are you sure?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:31pm On Mar 18
Amigoss:
See ehn,we all know what we are doing cheesy.....Na here we go dey when boko haram and bandits go attack military again and we no go hear roast everyone in the villages and communities
Their reactions depends on the people involved.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 1:31pm On Mar 18
no official report yet,fake news
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18
OasisX:

Seems this is fake news
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18
GloriousGbola:

the king is dead. long live the king

if willaim take mistake misfire we may see a ginger and a black queen on the throne grin
William has a son, George. So nothing for Harry and his Suit wife. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:35pm On Mar 18
Ibime:

Leasing has tax advantages if you are a contractor and the car meets certain environmental conditions

So if you run it through company it makes sense. Also some companies may offer car schemes with tax advantages that may make it worthwhile to indulge your fetish If you fancy a Tesla for example.

Other than that it makes financial sense to buy outright without these tax advantages. It depends on the emotional value you place on cars. Some guys like to drive the latest year plate and some guys like to get value. Either way is understandable and you make your choice to suit your preference

My preference is not to eat more than £1.5k depreciation per year so I make my choice based on that metric

Hafa?! which type cars depreciation no dey more than £1.5k per year? Abeg I need this info asap. Thanks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:36pm On Mar 18
joseph1832:
are you sure?

.......I wouldn't say I am but its trending and no official confirmation or rebuttal from the palace yet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18
Nihilistjnr, ibime
Aku oro eyan
Please supply us Aso ebi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:37pm On Mar 18
larride:

Seems this is fake news

......possibly but why is it trending then?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Mar 18
diggz:
Hafa?! which type cars depreciation no dey more than £1.5k per year? Abeg I need this info asap. Thanks.

Bros mi.

You don finally decide to bless me with this car

Allah increase your pocket
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:42pm On Mar 18
OasisX:

.......I wouldn't say I am but its trending and no official confirmation or rebuttal from the palace yet.
If I speak....

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:45pm On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

Bros mi.

You don finally decide to bless me with this car

Allah increase your pocket

Oga mi, you too like to run from billings. Me way I still dey come collect small thing for your ends this year. Meanwhile, that Ibime £1.5k depreciation value per year still dey shock me. Abeg I need that help right now grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18
diggz:

Diggaman
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18
OasisX:

I'm reading online its fake and it emanated from Russia.

https://twitter.com/Andrew__Roth/status/1769696573259210965?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18
OasisX:

......possibly but why is it trending then?!

Fakes news and all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18
diggz:

Oga mi, you too like to run from billings. Me way I still dey come collect small thing for your ends this year. Meanwhile, that Ibime £1.5k depreciation value per year still dey shock me. Abeg I need that help right now grin

Oga Ibime na Agba Accountant, judicious use of resource is part of our training. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:47pm On Mar 18
larride:

Diggaman

Bro hafa? Una Osama try for una yesterday o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) ... (4844) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.