Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1575997 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (4844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18
The Army has no moral right after the destruction of the village.
If they had gone after those responsible then they would have all the support.

This one we are all doing is medicine after death.
Community has been razed to the ground so make the army fvck off with their threats.
Abi them go burn wetin Don become ashes?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18
BlueRayDick:

The whole thing just get as e be.

That PIDOMNIGERIA account on twitter is claiming an Ijaw community in Bayelsa was attacked on 17th March 2024 as a reprisal for the attack on soldiers in Delta state.

Wetin dey happen gan gan? Did they trace the attackers to Bayelsa ni or what?

I have no idea.
Na why i dey ask Ibime if e hear anything make I know if the person dey talk true or lie
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18
WhoDeyHause:

That sheriff guy is trying to gradually overtake okowa in foolishness but let us see till the end.

People that just wanted to win and figure it out from there.
God will help delta state someday from PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 5:40pm On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

That will depend on the cost price of the car. and how old the car is Most brand new cars depreciate by 20% first year and 15% after

The Accountant thing is not to buy a new car, buy like 3-4yrs old, when the value might have reduced by 50% then rock it

But as per say you be chairman you no fit dey ride used car, So tear rubber all the way like that Toyota Highlander wey you use send fun away

50K Pounds car na agba baller car. Thats a $65k. I guess mid range might be 35k and below

Egbon mi…..abeg put me for ground, na borrow I borrow that car grin

Thanks for the explanation, you too much!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18
diggz:

😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 5:43pm On Mar 18
afrodoc2:

Diggz na agba man. Na only motor asiko e dey drive.

lol….Dr abeg leave motor asiko for one side first….na Ibime model I don mount on top like this grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 5:45pm On Mar 18
grin grin
larride:

😂😂😂😂

Dayo….wahala too much! Na so him dey take run from settling boys. I dey find am go amelica go collect my share soon
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:49pm On Mar 18
Press Statement:

Voice, Data Services Affected by Undersea Cable Cuts Restored

Following the disruption on March 14, 2024, which affected data and voice services due to cuts in undersea fibre optics along the coasts of Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal, we are pleased to announce that services have now been restored to approximately 90% of their peak utilization capacities.

All operators who were impacted by the cuts have taken recovery capacity from submarine cables, which were not impacted by the cuts, and have thus recovered approximately 90% of their peak utilisation capacities.

Mobile Network Operators have assured the Commission that data and voice services would operate optimally pending full repairs of the undersea cables as they have managed to activate alternative connectivities to bring back the situation to normalcy.

We extend our appreciation to telecom consumers for their patience and understanding during the downtime caused by the undersea fibre cuts.

Signed:
Reuben Muoka
Director, Public Affairs
18th March, 2024

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18
diggz:
grin grin

Dayo….wahala too much! Na so him dey take run from settling boys. I dey find am go amelica go collect my share soon

Your doings sef too much. Egbon Dayo get double barrel for house o. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18
OasisX:
Press Statement:

Voice, Data Services Affected by Undersea Cable Cuts Restored

Following the disruption on March 14, 2024, which affected data and voice services due to cuts in undersea fibre optics along the coasts of Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal, we are pleased to announce that services have now been restored to approximately 90% of their peak utilization capacities.

All operators who were impacted by the cuts have taken recovery capacity from submarine cables, which were not impacted by the cuts, and have thus recovered approximately 90% of their peak utilisation capacities.

Mobile Network Operators have assured the Commission that data and voice services would operate optimally pending full repairs of the undersea cables as they have managed to activate alternative connectivities to bring back the situation to normalcy.

We extend our appreciation to telecom consumers for their patience and understanding during the downtime caused by the undersea fibre cuts.

Signed:
Reuben Muoka
Director, Public Affairs
18th March, 2024

MTN is going well now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:14pm On Mar 18
Shegzdave:
Please bear with us grin
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:15pm On Mar 18
WhoDeyHause:

This ivory coast and their wahala self. Flogged us in afcon final to give us pain both home and abroad now their mammy water has gone to chop innocent sea cable giving us back to back problem again, the good thing this time is it's also affecting our bredas so they can't make noise this time.
By the way Donj.azzet thanks for that vpn update you dropped here the thing na elele.
Ghana dey pronounce brothers as bredas cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18
diggz:

Thanks for replying so quickly. Chaiiii…….I hail thee!!!! You be really AgbaAccountant!

Meanwhile, am I safe to say that this can only work for used cars? The reason I ask is because I bought my madam a brand new Audi in 2021, and the current market cost is almost half the price on Auto sites and less than half if we're looking to trade it in with Audi.

Do you consider the mileage on the vehicle when calculating the cost per year? Also, what’s your definition of midrange cars? anything below £50k?

I am currently in the market to buy a car. Is there a way to purchase the car one desires without losing a significant amount of monetary value, as in your case? Or do you generally recommend avoiding brand new cars and opting for used vehicles instead?

Midrange should be like £28k to £40k tear rubber

Most cars will lose 40 to 50% of their value in the first 3 years, so if you buy tear rubber you will chop depreciation. From year 4, you are good to go

For mileage, it depends on the price range of the car when brand new, and the mileage you do per year. You will accept 70k miles from a BMW but won't accept 30k miles from a Vauxhall for the same price.

Also size of engine and fuel type matters. My current car was on 45k miles on diesel 1.6, but I won't hesitate to accept a 70k miles on a 2 litre engine from a reliable brand. A 2 litre diesel will die around 200k miles. Meanwhile you won't accept 30k miles on a 1.2 petrol engine because it will die at like 100k miles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18
diggz:

Borrow me that dollar na bros even if na one
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by leathalbeast: 6:59pm On Mar 18
Ballzproblemm:
Ghana dey pronounce brothers as bredas cheesy
Nigerians pronounce persue as porshoe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:15pm On Mar 18
Emaprince:
Their reactions depends on the people involved.

Ohh wow.....Coming from patriots and lovers of Nigeria,e shock me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:19pm On Mar 18
leathalbeast:
Nigerians pronounce persue as porshoe.
who be this one? 😒
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18
Nike go just they use naija jersey blow every time
So our home kit give all white

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:25pm On Mar 18
A lot is going on in this country

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4qkcafIJ3P/?igsh=dGRxaGJ5MGxocDZy

Listen to Suswam of Benue talk about the 2024 budget controversy , how successive governments have been printing excessive naira to fund the budget and how senators have been helping themselves to National cake in form of constituency projects
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by leathalbeast: 7:36pm On Mar 18
Ballzproblemm:
who be this one? 😒
e pain Abi ? Stop denigrating other countries.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:53pm On Mar 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18
BlueRayDick:
A lot is going on in this country

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4qkcafIJ3P/?igsh=dGRxaGJ5MGxocDZy

Listen to Suswam of Benue talk about the 2024 budget controversy , how successive governments have been printing excessive naira to fund the budget and how senators have been helping themselves to National cake in form of constituency projects

Remember my point about the military rules of engagement when it comes to ND
This same man echoes it. Where I disagree is him saying it should be applicable to all regions.
For me that should be stopped.
He's a retired Lt Commander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNByrFCa3_4?si=rAJp7YMxgd52TnCQ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:13pm On Mar 18
liveLongNprospa:

Remember my point about the military rules of engagement when it comes to ND
This same man echoes it. Where I disagree is him saying it should be applicable to all regions.
For me that should be stopped.
He's a retired Lt Commander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNByrFCa3_4?si=rAJp7YMxgd52TnCQ

There's no need to give this matter any ethnic coloration. Ruben Abati on that same Arise TV condemned giving the Delta incident ethnic coloration .

He mentioned the Odi incident of 1999 in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam incident of 2001 in Benue state which is technically the north .

I think what we should be advocating is for justice to be served . Let the militants who killed the soldiers be arrested and the military not repeat Odi massacre and Zaki Biam massacre which were both reprisal attacks by the military against communities where their officers were killed .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4qf5tjISOe/?igsh=OWpqZ2F6NGZrNjkz
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:19pm On Mar 18
......RIP Heroes.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18
BlueRayDick:

There's no need to give this matter any ethnic coloration. Ruben Abati on that same Arise TV condemned giving the Delta incident ethnic coloration .

He mentioned the Odi incident of 1999 in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam incident of 2001 in Benue state which is technically the north .

I think what we should be advocating is for justice to be served . Let the militants who killed the soldiers be arrested and the military not repeat Odi massacre and Zaki Biam massacre which were both reprisal attacks by the military against communities where their officers were killed .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4qf5tjISOe/?igsh=OWpqZ2F6NGZrNjkz

It's difficult not to give it ethnic coloration when we literally experience this consistently. Especially when you've lived through it too and what happened as a kid is still happening as an adult
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18
Where Asari Dokubo sef?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18
liveLongNprospa:
The Army has no moral right after the destruction of the village. If they had gone after those responsible then they would have all the support.

This one we are all doing is medicine after death.
Community has been razed to the ground so make the army fvck off with their threats.
Abi them go burn wetin Don become ashes?

'Bloody civilians', killing soldiers on a peace mission, is a call for war in their eyes.

Obj would have done worse as President.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18
izzou:
Where Asari Dokubo sef?
This is probably where the urhobo aspect of this comes into play.
The communal clash is between urhobos and ijaws.
So probably why you have the silence.

Also I don't think Asari will want to "provoke" the army with his utterances
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 8:52pm On Mar 18
leathalbeast:
e pain Abi ? Stop denigrating other countries.
pain me how? 😒 nigga swerve
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18
liveLongNprospa:

This is probably where the urhobo aspect of this comes into play.
The communal clash is between urhobos and ijaws.
So probably why you have the silence.

Also I don't think Asari will want to "provoke" the army with his utterances

That Okuama community; Is it Ijaw, or Urhobo?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18
airmark:

'Bloody civilians', killing soldiers on a peace mission, is a call for war in their eyes.

Obj would have done worse as President.

But the issue doesn't make sense the more you read about it.
Now they are saying the soldiers were killed with gun boat.
All the army had to do was investigate. Squeeze a few community people and the truth will come out.

Now what do they think this does?
The urhobos will suspect the ijaws of orchestrating this whole thing by initial inviting the army.
There's also the oil bunker aspect of this.

My own na make e nor spill.
The urhobos already dey agitated about the whole wadocity situation against itsekiris.
Add this one with the ijaws and e just get as e be.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18
izzou:

That Okuama community; Is it Ijaw, or Urhobo?

Urhobo apparently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (4844) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m), cephasdultimate, LordAdam16, GloriousGbola and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.