Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1437961 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30
larride:

The only thing that saved me was that the hospital we used St Raphael was a catholic hospital and during the time they wanted to carry out my wife CS, they told me to go buy 2 pint of blood. I have to source for extra 50k for the 2 points but when I got to the cashier to pay, they were doing 3pm mass prayer, i went back to the Mother & Child building just to be told my wife has already been wheeled into the theater, it was the matron nurse on duty that told me not to bother buying the blood because they have successfully brought our baby out and just rounding up the surgery.

The other lady that gave birth through CS after my wife, the husband already paid for 2 pint of blood, they didnt use it and yet they said the money is non refundable.

The man shout tire, shishi they didnt refund.
Those people won't make heaven aje🤣🤣
The painful thing is they collect my hard earn blood and my money
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30
larride:

The only thing that saved me was that the hospital we used St Raphael was a catholic hospital and during the time they wanted to carry out my wife CS, they told me to go buy 2 pint of blood. I have to source for extra 50k for the 2 points but when I got to the cashier to pay, they were doing 3pm mass prayer, i went back to the Mother & Child building just to be told my wife has already been wheeled into the theater, it was the matron nurse on duty that told me not to bother buying the blood because they have successfully brought our baby out and just rounding up the surgery.

The other lady that gave birth through CS after my wife, the husband already paid for 2 pint of blood, they didnt use it and yet they said the money is non refundable.

The man shout tire, shishi they didnt refund.
Too funny...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30
But
iamoyindamola:

I was a victim when my wife was pregnant
Na she collect majority of the blame sha because I have HMO but she refused that she prefers government owned hospital as her first because of experience

I will never forget that day, them chook me the biggest needle have ever since still blood comot, I still have the scars my two hands were condemned because my veins are thin
When I eventually donated this people still collect money from me a half dead man because I don't know the volume they extracted
When she want to deliver, the baby came late and she was tired the doctors advised CS I signed and still pay for blood I didn't even ask for my own blood because that's not thr main issue
Eventually she didn't need CS or blood, bros they didn't refund shishi

Omo dis reads like a traumatic event. Them pretty much collect money and blood. Why are our people like this sef?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30
larride:

I shared my experience here when my wife gave birth.

It happens both in Govt and private hospital.

I remember. Why do we make things unnecessarily complicated and difficult for our people. Must we “open office” in every situation?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:33pm On Mar 30
Roland17:
But

Omo dis reads like a traumatic event. Them pretty much collect money and blood. Why are our people like this sef?

This has been happening for decades . My mum experienced same when she birthed me.

One of my uncles on the father side Donated blood while my mum was on the bed after she had lost much blood and still my dad had to pay for the blood at that same lasuth/Ayinke house at Ikeja .

She told me how traumatic the whole thing was cos that my uncle actually fainted after donating the blood . I just dey respect the bros anyhow cos I know how he came through for me when he didn't even know what I will turn out to be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30
BlueRayDick:

This has been happening for decades . My mum experienced same when she birthed me.

One of my uncles on the father side Donated blood while my mum was on the bed after she had lost much blood and still my dad had to pay for the blood at that same lasuth/Ayinke house at Ikeja .

She told me how traumatic the whole thing was cos that my uncle actually fainted after donating the blood . I just dey respect the bros anyhow cos I know how he came through for me when he didn't even know what I will turn out to be
I didn't know how I got home that day after donating my blood
If I swear for those people e must catch them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30
I went through the erisco page on IG
Omo that brand is cancelled for life na only grace go for wake am
People swearing and cussing at the brand telling the man to come and arrest them too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:52pm On Mar 30
sod09:

I didn't know how I got home that day after donating my blood
If I swear for those people e must catch them

There's so much decay in this country over time . It will take a miracle for things to get better
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:43pm On Mar 30
sod09:
People swearing and cussing at the brand telling the man to come and arrest them too
na offline be Koko ,I hope their sales slumps
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30
Ballzproblem2:
na offline be Koko ,I hope their sales slumps
Unless na IDPs or NGOs they buy their products
I don't see them excelling
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30
BlueRayDick:

I donated blood too at Maternal (Mother) and Child Hospital Festac when my wife gave birth to our twins thru CS, i felt a bit dizzy immediately after but was fine few minutes later. They didn't even use any blood cos the CS was very successful and lasted like 10 minutes i think..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:03pm On Mar 30
sod09:

Most of us did not know of Erisco before this happened. We are not their target market.

If erisco was noodles, it would probably be 4 tiers below indomie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30
GloriousGbola:

Most of us did not know of Erisco before this happened. We are not their target market.

If erisco was noodles, it would probably be 4 tiers below indomie.
I think that's what is vexing the man because his brand was unknown
He thinks she killed the little knowledge people have for the brand
I saw on their page they are in makurdi, I reckon those far places will be their target because the west won't look their way or maybe ondo,ekiti and other inside inside locations
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30
El Rufai left Kaduna in debt keh?

For hiaaa?!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:10pm On Mar 30
grin

....Aregbe did same in Osun, Oyetola paid for it. Alex Otti is currently doing same in Abia as well. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30
So debt is good?

For hiaaa!!!?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:37am On Mar 31
Easter Sunday

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by laudate: 2:06am On Mar 31
GloriousGbola:

The Government is seriously planning on CNG. As I write this I am working on part of the design of the second of over 50 projects converting /upgrading petrol stations to autogas ie supplying lpg and cng for vehicles. Unfortunately these things take time. Design to tender to construction to handover. There is a lot of pressure and it is made worse by bizarre cheaping out by the project sponsor. A single project will probably take 9 months from contract award, if we are lucky.

The other major marketers also have their own plans. A friend had me do a quick mockup of a multi energy retail station.

A company named Greenville rolled out preliminary cng stations as far back as 2013 and seem to now be bringing them online.

We will have to hang in there

I only hope once cng comes on stream we will not see the same weird spike in price that we saw with lpg. Lpg has risen from 6k for 12.5 kg in May to 11k now. And it is not imported but sourced from nlng. At some point the govt may step in.

As for electric cars, electricity is only commercially viable for bikes and keke napep imho

A regular ev will take 8 hours to charge on a normal outlet. On a fast charging outlet 1 hour will require 30kva. 30 minutes in the range of 50kva. Izzou can do the maths. We don't have steady power yet so you are spending on diesel

A 50kva gen brand new and unfked with burns 11 litres per hour. Cost of diesel at 1200 is 13200 to charge the car in 30 minutes. That is the base cost as other costs will be factored in. So a 30 minute charge for a consumer vehicle may come to 20 or 25k or more. Now multiply that for buses. For buses it gets much harder as you have to have a central charging hub and the buses must have enough charge for a working day. And a bus may require 200kva for an hour charge.

Solar power cannot replace conventional fossil fuels. You want solar in your home, you understand immediately that it is a spartan existence. Acs, iron, kettle will immediately hammer your battery life. You keep it simple and stick to lights and electronics and new fridge / freezer. Unless you have DEEP pockets and can invest in expensive solutions. But this can't work commercially. In the places where it is used, there are govt subsidies in place.

Fast charging may be cheaper for smaller vehicles. Keke napep bikes, korope. However the the technology for these is out of China. Oyibos get apple designed in California quality from China. Nigerians on the other hand get designed in cottage industry with collaboration from dodgy hustlers quality. What I like to call showroom warranty. Works fine in the showroom but after that you are oyo.

You said you are working on "part of the design of the second of over 50 projects converting /upgrading petrol stations to autogas ie supplying lpg and cng for vehicles..."

What kind of design again?

Is it not to put LPG skids in the forecourt of petrol stations, and work out a revenue sharing agreement with such stations?

Are you building fresh petrol stations from scratch? Why do people like reinventing the wheel?

As for CNG fueling, you need to installed mini CNG cascades and skids in fuel stations. But because of size constraints since these things are large, it would be better to install them in big mega stations that have a lot of space.

It is not rocket science.

So what design work is needed again? Or is it the design to be submitted to DPR for the licenses?

Abeg, this government is paying lip service to the deployment of Autogas nationwide.

When NIPCO deployed Autogas in Benin over 15 years ago, how much design work did they do?

Till today, some if their stations trading under the name NIPCO/Greenfuels, is still dispensing Autogas CNG into taxis and buses, in Benin.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:15am On Mar 31
Happy Easter everyone.

May this season fill everyone with love, peace and repentance.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" - John 15: 13

Jesus loves you.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:11am On Mar 31
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:57am On Mar 31
So El Rufai is like Aregbe??

That's the man they said knows how to rule? 😮‍💨

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 9:38am On Mar 31
This shit cracked me up..

We dey commission "renovated" tennis court now 😂😂😂

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:45am On Mar 31
CrystalTiger:
This shit cracked me up..

We dey commission "renovated" tennis court now 😂😂😂

Looks ridiculous, but maybe the man is trying to work within the states budget without growing an unsustainable debt profile.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Mar 31
Hmmmm. So Uba Sani is not wrong. Confirmed from both parties.

Say no to delinquent borrowing.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:00am On Mar 31
Ibime:
Hmmmm. Uba Sani is not wrong. Confirmed from both parties.

Say no to delinquent borrowing.

I know what you are doing

grin grin grin

God willing we will all be here at the end of Alex ottis first and second terms when the compound interest has come home to roost.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 10:07am On Mar 31
sod09:
they should have deactivated comment along time ago. It's not wise to let Nigerians comment on the home page of any brand, rather, let them send dm.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Mar 31
laudate:

You said you are working on "part of the design of the second of over 50 projects converting /upgrading petrol stations to autogas ie supplying lpg and cng for vehicles..."

What kind of design again?

Is it not to put LPG skids in the forecourt of petrol stations, and work out a revenue sharing agreement with such stations?

Are you building fresh petrol stations from scratch? Why do people like reinventing the wheel?

As for CNG fueling, you need to installed mini CNG cascades and skids in fuel stations. But because of size constraints since these things are large, it would be better to install them in big mega stations that have a lot of space.

It is not rocket science.

So what design work is needed again? Or is it the design to be submitted to DPR for the licenses?

Abeg, this government is paying lip service to the deployment of Autogas nationwide.

When NIPCO deployed Autogas in Benin over 15 years ago, how much design work did they do?

Till today, some if their stations trading under the name NIPCO/Greenfuels, is still dispensing Autogas CNG into taxis and buses, in Benin.

It is mega stations being planned for.

Stations with 60 ton lpg tanks, not 5 ton lpg skids. Minimum of two double nozzle cng and two double nozzle lpg pumps, as well as your traditional white product offering. Things are moving slowly. But they are now at tender stage for like 5 sites

There are also plans for some smaller rollouts. But those are not within my portfolio.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Mar 31
Roland17:

I remember. Why do we make things unnecessarily complicated and difficult for our people. Must we “open office” in every situation?
and this same set of people will call politicians corrupt, wicked, and all sort of yeye name.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:11am On Mar 31
GloriousGbola:

Looks ridiculous, but maybe the man is trying to work within the states budget without growing an unsustainable debt profile.

So because he wants to work within the state's budget without growing unsustainable debt means he should be building and commissioning tennis court ? Is it not better he doesn't spend the money at all if he's trying to work within budget than spending it on frivolous thing like Tennis court ?

Like WTF !

Benue state has so many problems and I don't think building a tennis court should top the priority list at all. Benje state is one of the most security challenged state in Nigeria and he's busy cutting ribbon over a tennis court.

Smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:46am On Mar 31
BlueRayDick:

So because he wants to work within the state's budget without growing unsustainable debt means he should be building and commissioning tennis court ? Is it not better he doesn't spend the money at all if he's trying to work within budget than spending it on frivolous thing like Tennis court ?

Like WTF !

Benue state has so many problems and I don't think building a tennis court should top the priority list at all. Benje state is one of the most security challenged state in Nigeria and he's busy cutting ribbon over a tennis court.

Smh

And who said it was a priority? No matter how bad or hard things are you still need to make out time for some mundane activities. At the very least let people experience the semblance of happy life, even only for an hour

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:50am On Mar 31
GloriousGbola:

And who said it was a priority? No matter how bad or hard things are you still need to make out time for some mundane activities. At the very least let people experience the semblance of happy life, even only for an hour

Na people wey dey alive or don chop dey think about recreational activities. That's just the governor wasting the state's scarce resources with a smug on his face .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:00am On Mar 31

(1) (2) (3) ... (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Mrphilia and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.