Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1480382 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (4682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:23pm On Mar 31
Manchester City vs. Top 6 in the league this season:

❌ Draw against Chelsea
❌ Draw against Chelsea
❌ Draw against Liverpool
❌ Draw against Liverpool
❌ Draw against Tottenham
❌ Draw against Arsenal
❌ Defeat against Arsenal
✅ Victory against Manchester United

If Man City win this league ehn they should end EPL.

Pep low-key having his worst season and still competing for EPL

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:29pm On Mar 31
Spy360:

No. You mistook my point. You either speak English or you speak Arabic or Yoruba or whatever you want to speak. But don't mix languages. For example don't say Ekun Salah or Happy Eid. People won't understand you clearly and that can lead to a misunderstanding as it is now between you and I.

What are you on?

People tell me happy eid and eku sallah all the time. In fact the joke is Yorubas can say eku for anything. Eku awe, eku armed robbery, eku beating.

You are simply projecting your insular and tribalist nature

Oya let me go leftist and give you something that cannot offend you tongue happy holidays tongue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31
Sportsweb:
Manchester City vs. Top 6 in the league this season:

❌ Draw against Chelsea
❌ Draw against Chelsea
❌ Draw against Liverpool
❌ Draw against Liverpool
❌ Draw against Tottenham
❌ Draw against Arsenal
❌ Defeat against Arsenal

If Man City win this league ehn they should end EPL.

Pep low-key having his worst season and still competing for EPL

Which top 6 is Chelsea is a part of? I hope it is not the EPL sha.

The last time I checked, Chelsea gallantly finished 12th last season and are properly logged 11th this season, so which top 6 list be dis?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31
Pish pish
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31
Dem go soon knockout this Ben Whittaker if he keeps showboating
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:07pm On Mar 31
Roland17:

The last time I checked, Chelsea gallantly finished 12th last season and are properly logged 11th this season, so which top 6 list be dis?

grin grin grin grin

I'll like to know too

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31
Ibime:
Dem go soon knockout this Ben Whittaker if he keeps showboating
Have been seeing the guy on tictok
I really want his ass beaten, he kinda find way to dodge punches while showboating and teasing his opponents
I want someone that will knock him out with a well hit knuckle blow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31
Theflint1:
Na so IGR take dey dry up ni, all within 9 months? The IGR came about from businesses and machinery that were put in place and these things are not what would just up and vanish within 9 months, so it's either those IGR numbers were being manipulated somehow, or whatever IGR is being generated is being swallowed by the debt El-Rufai left behind.

That said I don't think complaints are the way to go, Uba Sani is APC just like El-Rufai, and I believe would have been in the know of things if he wasn't even part of the government on some level, no be im suppose dey complain.

They will both be fine.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31
Spy360:
No. You mistook my point. You either speak English or you speak Arabic or Yoruba or whatever you want to speak. But don't mix languages. For example don't say Ekun Salah or Happy Eid. People won't understand you clearly and that can lead to a misunderstanding as it is now between you and I.

Sniper360, you do not have a point. 😂

The best people to tell this should be South Africans who are code-switchers extraordinaire.

I am very sure you code-switch like mad too, knowingly or unknowingly. But make people nor talk say 'Eku Salah' or 'Aku Easter oni o.' You will also have to go and arrest our Yoruba parents and market people that flout this your linguistic standard, you hear?

These are literally greetings that have transcended cultures and everybody understands them on cue. There's nothing about 'Happy Eid' that'll cause a miscommunication. Everyone understood Oasis' point, as uncommon as it is seeing (for us) 'Easter' and 'mubarak' in a sentence. You were the one who pointed it out and tried to give it a coloration of disrespect on Christianity, initially.

Now you say it is about language. I would have been opened to your case a little bit if you said something like Pidgin and English nor suppose dey mix. That might be harder to understand, but e nor mean say person that wants to do it nor fit do it. Just as I dey do am now.

But simple, two-word greetings? Nobody can misunderstand.

I am reminded of when my Dad used to bid people "Happy night," instead of 'good night.' It used to annoy me when I was younger and a stickler for conventions like that, but really there's nothing wrong with it. People just take liberty with words like that because it's fun and all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:19pm On Mar 31
Ellexy:
Which one is Easter Mubarak again?

Spy360:

If you want to share your goodwill just say Happy Easter. Which one is Mubarak? This is the most significant memorial of all Christian celebrations.

grin

Easter Mubarak once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:24pm On Mar 31
larride:

They will both be fine.

of course they will be - it is the civil service of kaduna who may find themselves on 'afusa ' [half salary] that will not be fine about this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31
Page 4 thousand 5 hundred.......

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31
But what's this light situation though? Is this being done on purpose as some form of social engineering before a major increase in tariff?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kimbeast: 10:14pm On Mar 31
Roland17:

Top 6 of the biggest clubs in England and amongst the 6 English clubs to have won the Champions league.

The list goes like this
Manchester United
Liverpool
Aston villa
Chelsea
City
Nottingham forest.

Can you show us your club in that list ?

14 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 10:36pm On Mar 31
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31
Wardley Vs Clarke was the most entertaining heavyweight clash I've seen since Fury Vs Wilder
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:55pm On Mar 31

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 11:03pm On Mar 31
GloriousGbola:

Dont think she has any claim.

Is there any evidence he used her money?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 11:07pm On Mar 31
I am sat like mad. grin

I cannot wait.

Yes, I came to post this here for agenda purposes.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 11:19pm On Mar 31
GloriousGbola:
In the state if you steal someone's property and use it to make money or gains, you will have to return all of it to the said person. Proving he stole her money will be the issue here. If she can prove it then she's even entitled to all of it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31
Kimbeast:

Top 6 of the biggest clubs in England and amongst the 6 English clubs to have won the Champions league.

The list goes like this
Manchester United
Liverpool
Aston villa
Chelsea
City
Nottingham forest.

Can you show us your club in that list ?

Sir, I am not responsible for the attempt to misinform the thread, I only called out the failed attempt to sneak Chelsea into a list it doesn’t belong in.

I am not stopping you from creating your own list but be aware that his own top 6 list includes Arsenal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Mar 31
Roland17:

Sir, I am not responsible for the attempt to misinform the thread, I only called out the failed attempt to sneak Chelsea into a list it doesn’t belong in.

I am not stopping you from creating your own list.

Sportsweb na IB dende
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31
raumdeuter:

Sportsweb na IB dende

Sadly, e no get Wale or Ejigbunu phone number like IB Dende.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:20am On Apr 01
TemporaryHansel:
When will you brain develop...

When yours degenerate enough for a casket and adieu papa T-shirts to be priced and printed en masse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:21am On Apr 01
@Blueraydick

You see how Ekiti cancel 80m x4 for one week. Moral of the story. Have steady source of funds and be consistent grin

You don see Bull run
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:23am On Apr 01
A40:
Female collabo for once. We thank God grin

I been wan ask why una no dey do collabo.

That's why I have a love-hate relationship with Tiwa sometimes.

She's actually done a collab with Waja once. That's notably the first time. Now she's doing with Simi. It's why I love her.

Other times she's always giving off "pickmeisha" and "one of the boys" vibe. Heard she collab-ed with Gbadumodu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:02am On Apr 01
TemporaryHansel:

When will your brain develop to the point you know when and where to post certain things?

Kiddo better go and prepare for jamb. Go and create another thread for your juvenile feminine fantasies.
grin grin grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (4682) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m), Amigoss, Ibunkun1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.