Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477114 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Aturitoroman: 2:33pm On Mar 29
Ekiti spokeman

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:43pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
2 more matches left to win another historical 80m, making it four times in March.

I wish I have bigger stakes lol.
At this rate sportybet might reduce their highest payout from 80million to 1million if mayor hits at least two more. And it was this same guy that was the butt of jokes after Mr banks biggest win. Now everybody is celebrating him today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:43pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
2 more matches left to win another historical 80m, making it four times in March.

I wish I have bigger stakes lol.
At this rate sportybet might reduce their highest payout from 80million to 1million if mayor hits at least two more. grin grin And it was this same guy that was the butt of jokes not long ago after Mr banks biggest win. Now everybody is celebrating him today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:48pm On Mar 29
larride:

Egbon the way sport betting is prevalent in Nigeria ehn. The advent of online betting has made it very easy to alot of people to go into it.
No, increased poverty and a declining economy made more people go into it. Several people used to gamble for fun before now they bet for survival despite it being a game of chance. Same thing that has pushed a lot of people into forex trading.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29
Good punters rely on probabilities and not just luck. The probability of man u losing to man city on corners is very high but lower when Chelsea play city. This is simply because of both teams style of play.

Based on probability also, Man city and Liverpool and less likely to lose a home game. Stake a million on these options and you are 90% likely to make 150k profit each time.

Betting is easier when you stake big rather than stake little hoping to win big.

Juju punter on twitter knows this. That's why he can play straight 2 to 3 days and only lose 1 bet while staking on up to 15 games within that time frame.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:52pm On Mar 29
WhoDeyHause:

At this rate sportybet might reduce their highest payout from 80million to 1million if mayor hits at least two more. grin grin And it was this same guy that was the butt of jokes not long ago after Mr banks biggest win. Now everybody is celebrating him today.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. He has now reclaimed the Undisputed Number One From Mr Banks.

Mr Bayo has been demoted years ago
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:54pm On Mar 29
swiz123:
Good punters rely on probabilities and not just luck. The probability of man u losing to man city on corners is very high but lower when Chelsea play city. This is simply because of both teams style of play.

Based on probability also, Man city and Liverpool and less likely to lose a home game. Stake a million on these options and you are 90% likely to make 150k profit each time.

Betting is easier when you stake big rather than stake little hoping to win big.

Juju punter on twitter knows this. That's why he can play straight 2 to 3 days and only lose 1 bet while staking on up to 15 games within that time frame.

That's another dude that is doing well in this betting industry πŸ˜‚.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:56pm On Mar 29
obainojazz:
Dayo don forget as things be for naija grin

IB used to be a very cheap town as per rent, food, education and transportation, however I believe say those days done pass now. IB may not be as expensive as other towns, but it is no longer that lovely town where you get things for cheap. I don pay person rent for IB this year…and I paid over half a million for a 3bedroom wey no dey anywhere close to the supposed expensive areas for IB ooo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
Simple

When people lose arguments, those are the kind of things they say to save face.

Look at the screenshot below and what was posted as evidence of banks winning 450k dollars. I have highlighted the difference.

He posted the bet but there's no evidence he actually played it which was my point from the beginning. He posts a lot of bets he doesn't play. If he puts money on all of them, one win will not save him from the losses.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:00pm On Mar 29
diggz:

IB used to be a very cheap town as per rent, food, education and transportation, however I believe say those days done pass now. IB may not be as expensive as other towns, but it is no longer that lovely town where you get things for cheap. I don pay person rent for IB this year…and I paid over half a million for a 3bedroom wey no dey anywhere close to the supposed expensive areas for IB ooo.

My chief. You dey mentor person for IB?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
That's another dude that is doing well in this betting industry πŸ˜‚.

The nigga dey rake in millions daily. Accumulating it little by little and by months end, mad funds don dey.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 3:06pm On Mar 29
Itsrm:

Look at the screenshot below and what was posted as evidence of banks winning 450k dollars. I have highlighted the difference.

He posted the bet but there's no evidence he actually played it which was my point from the beginning. He posts a lot of bets he doesn't play. If he puts money on all of them, one win will not save him from the losses.
No wahala boss, carry go.

It's not my duty to determine who won or loses ab argument. Wait for Melvny

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:06pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. He has now reclaimed the Undisputed Number One From Mr Banks.

Mr Bayo has been demoted years ago
Truly time and chance happens to them all.
My fear though is those that would get unnecessary belief that they can do this too especially with smaller stakes. It can happen too but that's like 1 in a 100 probability. Tomorrow mayor might go on a barren run and the same people screaming hosanna hosanna the king is come will be the ones shouting crucify him tomorrow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 3:07pm On Mar 29
swiz123:

The nigga dey rake in millions daily. Accumulating it little by little and by months end, mad funds don dey.
I don't follow him because he is a super high staker. I don t have that staking power jare. But man is good.

All these stuffs are simple strategy. As long as your win covers your profit, you are good to go.

Even in future trade, people can lose 10 trades and cover all loses with one trade as long as their RRR is solid.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 3:09pm On Mar 29
WhoDeyHause:

Same Mr Bayo that got his biggest ever win months ago ooo? Truly time and chance happens to them all.
My fear though is those that would get unnecessary belief that they can do this too especially with smaller stakes. It can happen too but that's like 1 in a 100 probability. Tomorrow mayor might go on a barren run and the same people screaming hosanna hosanna the king is come will be the ones shouting crucify him tomorrow.
Wait Bayo won recently?

Na 2021-2022 period I follow Bayo. Na Mayor train I de and Mr Banks whenever he drops sportybet ticket (I don't have stake.com account
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:11pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
Wait Bayo won recently?

Na 2021-2022 period I follow Bayo. Na Mayor train I de and Mr Banks whenever he drops sportybet ticket (I don't have stake.com account
No vex na Mr banks I wan put. I don't think Mr Bayo is as active as these guys. If he had another major hit they'll be noise on the timeline.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:20pm On Mar 29
Itsrm:

This win is actually real. I went to his page that day after he was trending on the timeline. Those guys have deep pockets and with their big stakes they mostly recover multiple losses with at least one win. That crypto he used is just a part of his earnings, you'll see it if you go through his page. He's also getting commissions from that stake site through referral bonuses when you use his link to register.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 3:20pm On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

A difference from a bookie and a gambler

The Brentford owner might be onile wey dey collect bets similar to Bet9ja owner

I think he even made his fortune from value betting in the Asian markets which is a bit similar to trading options and requires significant knowledge and can be quite profitable in the short term. but like every other thing the market will adjust. You simply cannot rely on and win the bookies long term. Also worthy to note that Bloom used to be a trader before going gambling full time, so he's well versed in terms of strategies

I used to trade volatility and its just as simple as comparing the implied volatility vs actual/historical or what you think it should be and then taking a position based off of that.

Now in value betting terms - its just like looking for a batch of games which you definitely think the odds are (way) higher than what it should be. - Like I said, needs and requires a huge informational/knowledge advantage. One statistics cant foresee.

The point i'm making is at least there's a strategy in place and its just to win more than losses. Its not something one should go into or rely on fully especially if you do not have all these arsenals in place. If not, then go in and bet just like one who is relying on luck.

People should find something else to do. You wont "blow" from gambling

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29
WhoDeyHause:

This win is actually real. I went to his page that day after he was trending on the timeline. Those guys have deep pockets and with their big stakes they mostly recover multiple losses with at least one win. That crypto he used is just a part of his earnings, you'll see it if you go through his page. He's also getting commissions from that stake site through referral bonuses when you use his link to register.

This is the page you went through. You'll see evidence from people who actually played the bet. Mr banks did not.

https:///Mrbankstips/status/1716144117447578090?s=20

As for the bolded, that's why I said he will one day tell us how exactly he makes money. It's certainly not from the games he posts.

I haven't taken my time to study the other punters to unvover the truth. That's why I've avoided any discussion about them. Twitter is too noisy and quite tedious searching for things. Telegram is much easier.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 3:43pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
Mayor didn't hack any betting algorithm.

Here is what he is doing.

He doesn't bet on soccer which is very difficult to predict. He bets on mostly tennis and basketball.

He bets similar odd range - 100-500 odds

He stakes high: 200k-1M

He carefully select game, yes people do bring out their time to research game and check past records....

He loses a lot, he win rate is just 20% but it's enough to recover and make massive profit - why? (Because he stakes on higher odds with massive staking amount.

As a numbers person, I find the bolded hard to believe.

You just cannot win a 100 - 500 odds consistently even if it's as simple as betting City to win Watford. The law of probability doesnt work that way.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 3:53pm On Mar 29
User09:

As a numbers person, I find the bolded hard to believe.

You just cannot win a 100 - 500 odds consistently even if it's as simple as betting City to win Watford. The law of probability doesnt work that way.

He doesn't win consistently. Infact he was almost 4 months losing streak before he won in January and then won 5 times in March.

The January win alone covers all his four months losses

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:57pm On Mar 29
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/fg-allegedly-subsidizes-hajj-fare-with-n90bn-2.html

imagine if all this money went into agriculture sector,provide farmers with fertilizers at cheap rate.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:57pm On Mar 29
grin

Make una sha continue .

Una don forget say before nairabet and SportyBet there was pool . All those baba have been playing pool since 80's , 90's staking possible draws across various leagues in England and Australia . Few of them too made a fortune off it through luck while others ended up in penury.

My advice for any young or old person that's not yet into sports betting but intend to go into it is to back out. It's not as glamorous as u see people describing it that " Ekiti won 80m with 300k twice in 3 days " , " Banks won $400k with $6k stake " , etc .

Use ur money do other profitable things . The less said about the mental tension that comes with "near win syndrome " in betting, the better .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:03pm On Mar 29
"I call upon every Nigerian to join hands in solidarity, to offer the cooperation and support necessary for the implementation of policies that will lead us to a brighter future.

"Rest assured, Mr. President, you have the full support of the Abia State Government. Together, we will work tirelessly to ensure the economic hurdles before us are overcome.

"On behalf of my family, the government, and the esteemed people of Abia State, I extend to you our warmest wishes for a splendid birthday celebration, filled with joy and happiness, and many more years of invaluable service to our beloved country."

- Alex Otti

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:05pm On Mar 29
Itsrm:

This is the page you went through. You'll see evidence from people who actually played the bet. Mr banks did not.

https:///Mrbankstips/status/1716144117447578090?s=20

As for the bolded, that's why I said he will one day tell us how exactly he makes money. It's certainly not from the games he posts.

I haven't taken my time to study the other punters to unvover the truth. That's why I've avoided any discussion about them. Twitter is too noisy and quite tedious searching for things. Telegram is much easier.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He has other businesses too now. That's how all those mayor, juju punter and biglouie started too. Some actually had jobs or other sources that could afford them the funds to place high wagers with losses on the way of course but the thing they all started from somewhere. They're high stakers looking to earn big payouts. Those are the ones on the top of the food chain cause they mostly get profits compared to those who stake lower to get big wins. The more the games the lesser your chances of winning, the bigger your stake is there's a bigger probability of winning/lossing compared to others, Big bank take lil bank that's the law of the jungle. I might not really know about others but those guys i mentioned up there have probably gotten this lifestyle cause of betting. Mr banks has been around for years.
Note I'm not endorsing betting cause at the end of the Day it's a game of chance despite your deep research and probabilities, only few would actually make it from gambling and that's the sad truth.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:09pm On Mar 29
OasisX:
"I call upon every Nigerian to join hands in solidarity, to offer the cooperation and support necessary for the implementation of policies that will lead us to a brighter future.

"Rest assured, Mr. President, you have the full support of the Abia State Government. Together, we will work tirelessly to ensure the economic hurdles before us are overcome.

"On behalf of my family, the government, and the esteemed people of Abia State, I extend to you our warmest wishes for a splendid birthday celebration, filled with joy and happiness, and many more years of invaluable service to our beloved country."

- Alex Otti
Happy birthday president tinubu. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 4:18pm On Mar 29
cheesy
afrodoc2:

My chief. You dey mentor person for IB?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Doc…no teach me bad thing abeg lool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:25pm On Mar 29
diggz:
cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Doc…no teach me bad thing abeg lool

My oga, which bad thing?

As a father figure in society and an Itsekiri high chief you are allowed to have mentees na.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 5:05pm On Mar 29
One thing you still dont understand that they are saying is that, Mayor can afford to go on a losing streak, alot of his followers can't.

Imagine when he went on that 1-2 month losing streak, you know how much his followers would've lost? Those that didnt have deep pocket like him might have resigned fate to the misery after losing all they had to his games.

Now that hes winning again, those followers fit no even get any money to stake again, seeing all this wins those followers can even go into debt with the hope that now that hes winning again, they can recover all they had lost, before you know it, they keep going deeper and deeper in debt and misery.

Addiction to betting can ruin lives and families because the house (bookies) will always win.

Word!

Those raging feminists need to see this and start preaching it from the rooftops. This is a classic case of inequality that they are supposed to be spending their energy on.

The betting addiction amongst young men in Nigeria is so pervasive a matter that I believe it requires an urgent feminist convention to tackle.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:49pm On Mar 29
WhoDeyHause:

Happy birthday president tinubu. angry

grin

....Relief is close. Hacuna matata.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29
Blueraydick
Oba dan surrender, but I pity the man sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.