Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1439349 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4561) (4562) (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:05pm On Apr 12
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
For people wey wan carry amotekun go restore democracy..
Keep Quiet. Nigerian Military will Humble Putin and Russian army
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12
OasisX:

grin

.......very sad news. Some monikers no longer post much like that cos they are on drips now.

Dem buy aggressively when it was ₦1,500 per Dollar.

Right now dem be like, Naira abegi fall yakata for ground reach even ₦1,500, make dem get their money back. LOL!

The people that will feel it the most are those holding dollar in the short term. Those who are holding it as long term investment will be fine. Might not get to the ATH of 1900 anymore or it might, long term nobody can tell.

Only those who converted their 2-3 month expenses to dollar that will be on drip.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12
Sportsweb:

We're the giant of Africa. 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12
afrodoc2:

No let 13-14 yr old train you again for anything. E get why.
I Dey always social distance then to avoid stories

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:41am On Apr 13
obainojazz:
I Dey always social distance then to avoid stories

Our GO wan heal person and he no even understand the sickness

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4sNp-XoaTx/?igsh=MWJya3gydXI5OThncA==
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:20am On Apr 13
https://www.nairaland.com/8060093/collected-dollars-cash-emefiele-dispatch
Be like emefiele will rot in prison bit how dispatch rider go they carry such huge money and devil no go flash am once

As for the ex mannequin president he keeps letting us know he was useless in and out

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:43am On Apr 13
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/8060093/collected-dollars-cash-emefiele-dispatch
Be like emefiele will rot in prison bit how dispatch rider go they carry such huge money and devil no go flash am once

As for the ex mannequin president he keeps letting us know he was useless in and out

Nigerian journalists nowadays are just so poor with their caption/news headline. Like when u read some stories u see a totally different picture from what the headline says .

Now if u read the headline it says dispatch rider collects dollars on behalf of Emefiele the former CBN boss . Like a common dispatch rider whose job is to dispatch letters , documents , other valuable items , etc.

But reading the story I get a totally different picture of : The so-called dispatch rider once worked at Zenith bank as a dispatch rider when Emefiele was the MD.

Now same man joined CBN around 2014; almost same time Emefiele joined CBN. He joined CBN as a clerical staff doing filing and documentations . He was no longer a dispatch rider but a trusted and loyal senior supervisor now working in the CBN governor's office . Obviously Emefiele sends him to receive cash and cheques ( likely bribes ) on his behalf when he's not in town .

If u didn't read the news , u would think Emefiele had a dedicated dispatch rider who delivers dollars to him any day any time .

Our media people should do better with picking headlines that relates more with the body of the news piece .

That said, anytime I remember that Emefiele video challenging AbokiFx to a one-on-one fight, I just burst laughing 😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:50am On Apr 13
BlueRayDick:

Nigerian journalists nowadays are just so poor with their caption/news headline. Like when u read some stories u see a totally different picture from what the headline says .

Now if u read the headline it says dispatch rider collects dollars on behalf of Emefiele the former CBN boss . Like a common dispatch rider whose job is to dispatch letters , documents , other valuable items , etc.

But reading the story I get a totally different picture of : The so-called dispatch rider once worked at Zenith bank as a dispatch rider when Emefiele was the MD.

Now same man joined CBN around 2014; almost same time Emefiele joined CBN. He joined CBN as a clerical staff doing filing and documentations . He was no longer a dispatch rider but a trusted and loyal senior supervisor now working in the CBN governor's office . Obviously Emefiele sends him to receive cash and cheques ( likely bribes ) on his behalf when he's not in town .

If u didn't read the news , u would think Emefiele had a dedicated dispatch rider who delivers dollars to him any day any time .

Our media people should do better with picking headlines that relates more with the body of the news piece .

That said, anytime I remember that Emefiele video challenging AbokiFx to a one-on-one fight, I just burst laughing 😂

I know it's a person he trusted but then a dispatch rider is still a dispatch rider
I was expecting emefiele to elevate him as pa or even one of his aids
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristineC: 7:58am On Apr 13
Sportsweb:
🧐🧐🧐
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:10am On Apr 13
If you want to be bad. Be bad, don't go around snitching on your boss. We don't even know if the guy is saying the truth sef because such people can never be trusted.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:28am On Apr 13
Sportsweb:

Saka-ism? Same Russia that sells arms to Nigeria?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:30am On Apr 13
iamoyindamola:

I know it's a person he trusted but then a dispatch rider is still a dispatch rider
I was expecting emefiele to elevate him as pa or even one of his aids

U think he was not elevated ? Somebody that worked for almost 12 years at Zenith bank with no skill ( and most likely certificates sef ) suddenly gets a job at CBN almost same time his former boss became CBN governor ?

He didn't even get job as a dispatch rider in CBN o but got the job as a senior staff working in the documentation unit of the CBN governors' office .

Which elevation pass that one ? Shey make Emefiele make an deputy CBN governor ni ?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:34am On Apr 13
monerozi5590:
If you want to be bad. Be bad, don't go around snitching on your boss. We don't even know if the guy is saying the truth sef because such people can never be trusted.

I believe he was most likely arrested by EFCC. During the initial stage of the special investigator's assignment , he would've compiled a list of Emefiele's trusted loyalists and this guy's name will be there .

EFCC just needs to run through his bank statement for 7-8 years and they see enough evidences is money laundry there. All they need do is make a deal with him to give up his boss Emefiele or go down with him.

That's most likely the reason why he's testifying against his boss. I don't think he will just wake in his house and decide to snitch on someone who took him from dispatch rider at Zenith to senior staff at CBN.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:51am On Apr 13
Congratulations to Princess Owowoh

First ever Nigeria female officer cadet to graduate from RMA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:23am On Apr 13
I am not understanding abeg

We were told that Dangote has to import crude because Nigeria cannot meet his demands.

Now, the same Nigeria has backlogs of unsold crude.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 9:33am On Apr 13
izzou:

We were told that Dangote has to import crude because Nigeria cannot meet his demands.

The more you look.......the **** cool you see...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:58am On Apr 13
Dollar is coming down but price of fuel isn't coming down.

APC people have claimed that the president doesn't pay for subsidy so why price nor dey come down?

Abi can it be explained? 😔

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:16am On Apr 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Congratulations to Princess Owowoh

First ever Nigeria female officer cadet to graduate from RMA.
Igbo amaka! 🙂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:18am On Apr 13
Ballzproblem2:
Igbo amaka! 🙂

Lol😂😂.

U don develop eyes problem??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:21am On Apr 13
izzou:

Naija leaders/looters na ya mate 😁😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:24am On Apr 13
liveLongNprospa:
Dollar is coming down but price of fuel isn't coming down.

APC people have claimed that the president doesn't pay for subsidy so why price nor dey come down?

Abi can it be explained? 😔
The fuel station in my bus stop just added 5 naira to their price, i bought at 655 this morning as against 650. Naira gain is not affecting the reduction prices of goods and services...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:49am On Apr 13
raumdeuter:

Our GO wan heal person and he no even understand the sickness

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4sNp-XoaTx/?igsh=MWJya3gydXI5OThncA==
Is it ADHD that’s causing that cos there’s no way he can’t repeat what they just said to him

Cc Afrodoc2
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:04am On Apr 13
TrebleChamp:
The fuel station in my bus stop just added 5 naira to their price, i bought at 655 this morning as against 650. Naira gain is not affecting the reduction prices of goods and services...

So basically in this case we are paying subsidy?
Because that's a direct purchase that FG handles.
Even nnpc hasn't reduced price yet...i wonder why🤔

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:14am On Apr 13
TrebleChamp:

The normal NNPC close to me I normally buy for 568 official price , I wanted to get fuel for gen this morning I reach there I see say queue don long reach 3 bus stops away.

They are only selling one pump . I just bone go buy for N650 place without queue .

I don't know where there's like some tension in the air . Maybe it's the marketers fearing the price is about to drop or rise . Some filling stations like Mobil that still have fair price sef are not selling fuel

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13
BlueRayDick:

The normal NNPC close to me I normally buy for 568 official price , I wanted to get fuel for gen this morning I reach there I see say queue don long reach 3 bus stops away.

They are only selling one pump . I just bone go buy for N650 place without queue .

I don't know where there's like some tension in the air . Maybe it's the marketers fearing the price is about to drop or rise . Some filling stations like Mobil that still have fair price sef are not selling fuel
I have been buying fuel for Gen above nnpc price since last year, from #620 to #630 later to #650 in January and #655 this morning. The nearest nnpc station to me is at iyana isashi and is still a bit far from my location, the only time i am able to buy from nnpc stations (if am lucky to buy sef cos of queue) is when i drive car. I bought Chemiron family size blood tonic on Thursday for #4000, up from #1700 last year. Naira gain has not had any positive effect on cost of goods and services so far.....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13
liveLongNprospa:

So basically in this case we are paying subsidy?
Because that's a direct purchase that FG handles.
Even nnpc hasn't reduced price yet...i wonder why🤔
Govt pays subsidy to nnpc to keep the price at #568, but independent marketers are selling way above nnpc price. Chop i chop thinz.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13
OasisX:

grin

.......very sad news. Some monikers no longer post much like that cos they are on drips now.

Dem buy aggressively when it was ₦1,500 per Dollar.

Right now dem be like, Naira abegi fall yakata for ground reach even ₦1,500, make dem get their money back. LOL!
Lol. Sheikh easy man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Apr 13
obainojazz:
Is it ADHD that’s causing that cos there’s no way he can’t repeat what they just said to him

Cc Afrodoc2

Maybe na dyslexia na Doctor go fit explain

How peptic ulcer travel reach Pepsi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:21pm On Apr 13
obainojazz:

Cc Afrodoc2

Hmmm

Only someone with abdidoshaker power can diagnose the problem. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:27pm On Apr 13
raumdeuter:

Maybe na dyslexia na Doctor go fit explain

How peptic ulcer travel reach Pepsi

Dyslexia is about reading not listening. If he has a medical problem issue it might be an auditory disorder, like an auditory processing disorder, or a language disorder, or he might have some hearing loss.

It would be interesting to know if he has a similar problem when communicating in Igbo.

cc obainojazz.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Apr 13
afrodoc2:

Dyslexia is about reading not listening. If he has a medical problem issue it might be an auditory disorder, like an auditory processing disorder, or a language disorder, or he might have some hearing loss.

It would be interesting to know if he has a similar problem when communicating in Igbo.

cc obainojazz.

Izzou help us help our GO

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C32aJ-Jot_B/?igsh=ZHBqeXY0MTl2cndq
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13
afrodoc2:

cc obainojazz.

Doc, if it is not intentional then you are right about it possibly being central auditory processing disorder.

This disorder is also pronounced when one is trying to listen/ process and speak in large gatherings with loud noise, which most of his videos show. He seems to do better during one on one or very small group settings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4561) (4562) (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, TrebleChamp(m), swiz123(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.