Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,647 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1566001 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) ... (4831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:54am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
cc:
Ellexy
Roland17
BlueRayDick
GloriousGbola
Ibime
Seankafor
Izzou
Unlimited22
Amigoss
OasiX
Larride
Sport web
Ballzproblem
Temporaryhansel
Nihilist
Donjazzet

Abeg how many Western leaders wey ICC don issue arrest warrant?
How many have they sent to jail?

Abi na only African leaders dey corrupt? Na only African leaders dey commit war crimes or crime against humanity??

grin

......Na Africa Ex Leaders dem fit arrest like Charles Taylor and co nah. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:59am On May 21
OasisX:

grin

......Na Africa Ex Leaders dem fit arrest like Charles Taylor and co nah. LOL!

Thank you OasiX. Looking back I think OBJ made the right decision offering Taylor political asylum. I mean nobody went after Bush & BLAIR after what they did in Iraq
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:04am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
cc:
Ellexy
Roland17
BlueRayDick
GloriousGbola
Ibime
Seankafor
Izzou
Unlimited22
Amigoss
OasiX
Larride
Sport web
Ballzproblem
Temporaryhansel
Nihilist
Donjazzet

Abeg how many Western leaders wey ICC don issue arrest warrant?
How many have they sent to jail?

Abi na only African leaders dey corrupt? Na only African leaders dey commit war crimes or crime against humanity??

Just look at the mess Africa is today and in there lies your answer. Just take a look at the needless bloodshed we Africans have been subjecting our fellow Africans to and there u have ur answer.

Most of the African leaders u see indicted by ICC are literally people who killed their own fellow countrymen, imprisoned them or subjected them to inhuman conditions. Funny enough, it is we Africans that always petition ICC to try our leaders for war crimes and other alleged crimes. 2020 was just 4 years ago when over 100,000 Nigerians signed petition asking ICC to arrest and prosecute Buhari for ENDSARS massacre. How many western countries do you know that will ask soldiers to fire automatic weapons at unarmed protesters'?

I agree with u that the west don't put the same energy into indicting their own like they do Africans, but who do blame for that? Shebi if Africans too were self-reliant and don't look at the west for crumbs with hat in their hands; they can tell the west to 4ck off with their ICC and all.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 10:07am On May 21
BlueRayDick:

Just look at the mess Africa is today and in there lies your answer. Just take a look at the needless bloodshed we Africans have been subjecting our fellow Africans to and there u have ur answer.

Most of the African leaders u see indicted by ICC are literally people who killed their own fellow countrymen, imprisoned them or subjected them to inhuman conditions. Funny enough, it is we Africans that always petition ICC to try our leaders for war crimes and other alleged crimes. 2020 was just 4 years ago when over 100,000 Nigerians signed petition asking ICC to arrest and prosecute Buhari for ENDSARS massacre. How many western countries do you know that will ask soldiers to fire automatic weapons at unarmed protesters'?

I agree with u that the west don't put the same energy into indicting their own like they do Africans, but who do blame for that? Shebi if Africans too were self-reliant and don't look at the west for crumbs with hat in their hands; they can tell the west to 4ck off with their ICC and all.

A begger has no choice.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:10am On May 21
BlueRayDick:

You're indirectly deviating from the topic. ICC was established on the principles of "Rule of Law to safeguard human dignity and fundamental human rights". Please, since it was established, please tell me the Western leaders they have sent to jail Simple question
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:12am On May 21
Obviously, I don't expect those living in the West to be logical here. Your passport is more important to you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:39am On May 21
iamoyindamola:

I Dan tell you let me be your professional aboki way they do suya
I no be suya fan sef grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:46am On May 21
BlueRayDick:

Make they remove ICC, let Africa leaders be free to do what’s in their mind without fear of arrest warrant cool
Maybe na our dead judiciary go prosecute them especially seeing these Africa politicians no get human sympathy at all

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:04am On May 21
obainojazz:
Make they remove ICC, let Africa leaders be free to do what’s in their mind without fear of arrest warrant cool
Maybe na our dead judiciary go prosecute them especially seeing these Africa politicians no get human sympathy at all

Oyibo minded their business and stood aside during the Rwanda genocide

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:23am On May 21
The ICC is just there to prosecute African leaders and maybe men like Putin who challenge the status quo. So the Western supporters on this board can't even point to one example where the ICC issued arrest warrant to any Western leaders? Instead they're blaming African leaders. Slaves. Tufiakwa! You will also blame your ancestors for European colonialism and slave trade.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:27am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
The ICC is just there to prosecute African leaders and maybe men like Putin who challenge the status quo. So the Western supporters on this board can't even point to one example where the ICC issued arrest warrant to any Western leaders? Instead they're blaming African leaders. Slaves. Tufiakwa! You will also blame your ancestors for European colonialism and slave trade.

After all your ancestors actively helped European to colonise Africa and also sold their brothers into slavery.. Shey na d logic be dis?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:39am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
When they issued warrant of arrest against against African leaders, the US didn't threaten anybody,, when they issued warrant of arrest against Putin... the WEST praised them. Now e reach time to investigate Israeli action in Gaza, dem dey threaten sanctions, fire🔥🔥 e.t.c
the arrest warrants still needs approval tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:51am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You're indirectly deviating from the topic. ICC was established on the principles of "Rule of Law to safeguard human dignity and fundamental human rights". Please, since it was established, please tell me the Western leaders they have sent to jail Simple question

Mention how many western nation u know that don’t respect basic fundamental human rights but go on a spree of killing her citizens like we do in Africa .

Do u remember the 2015 massacre of Shiites members in Kaduna state ? The chief of army staff Nigeria supervised the killing of 347 people simply because they blocked his convoy while carrying out a procession.

How many western countries do u know that kills their own people like that over flimsy excuse ?

Just earlier this month or thereabouts students in the universities in western countries are protesting shouting “ death to Israel “ , “death to America “ , etc . How many of them have u seen killed by the American government and claiming they are terrorists wanting to overthrow government ?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:18pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

Mention how many western nation u know that don’t respect basic fundamental human rights but go on a spree of killing her citizens like we do in Africa .

Do u remember the 2015 massacre of Shiites members in Kaduna state ? The chief of army staff Nigeria supervised the killing of 347 people simply because they blocked his convoy while carrying out a procession.

How many western countries do u know that kills their own people like that over flimsy excuse ?

Just earlier this month or thereabouts students in the universities in western countries are protesting shouting “ death to Israel “ , “death to America “ , etc . How many of them have u seen killed by the American government and claiming they are terrorists wanting to overthrow government ?
This is a video of someone telling Scott Morrison to get off his lawn when he was PM… Opka is a slave to oppression and thinks lawlessness is everywhere like his backyard.
Na to read and pass cos we never know if that bitterness is contagious grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thJRRcHGbQQ?si=8Wh8wT0XH4Y0VfHu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:26pm On May 21
Ballzproblem2:
the arrest warrants still needs approval tongue

Yes... But I don't think they will even get the approval. Uncle Sam is already threatening sanctions against the judges
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:28pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Yes... But I don't think they will even get the approval. Uncle Sam is already threatening sanctions against the judges
so why were you celebrating then? omo you beyond help.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:38pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

Be serious please. You should @ least make attempt to list the Western leaders the ICC issued arrest warrant or sent to jail. ICC as a court of law believes that injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere. That's the "Rule of Law"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:39pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

Okpa standing up against oppression

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:43pm On May 21
Ballzproblem2:
so why were you celebrating then? omo you beyond help.

For you to know that the ICC was built to prosecute African leaders. That's the point.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:44pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Define 'Western'

Also define 'Leader'

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 12:45pm On May 21
nihilistjnr:

Like I said, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the only helicopter to crash from a convoy of 3 happened to be the one carrying Iran's president and foreign minister.

And only a month after Iran launched a missile attack on a country that is so known for targeted killings, that they have a page in Wikipedia on all known assassinations going back to the 50s

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

The victims were just unlucky.

Did you read the list you shared?

How many sovereigns are on the list?

However crazy you are, there are limits.
Israel does not have the cachet to assassinate Middle Eastern Sovereigns.

They couldn't at the height of the Cold War and the Arab-Israeli Wars when the P5--US, SU, France, UK--were dropping sovereigns round the clock.
They sure as hell can't today.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:48pm On May 21
obainojazz:
This is a video of someone telling Scott Morrison to get off his lawn when he was PM… Opka is a slave to oppression and thinks lawlessness is everywhere like his backyard.

Western slave with accidental visa and ppassport like you should not be talking. People like you will find a way to blame African traditional rulers. Tell us that the traditional rulers were the reason the colonial powers looted our artefacts. Make dem no return am because Africans(my backyard) are lawless

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On May 21
Spy360:

About 10k for min size. That's about $10 or less. Apart from the exaggeration, I think the point is that things could be more expensive in Nigeria than US.

The reason it would be cheaper is because of the mode of production. How do you think 7weeks chicken is ready to eat if not that they are injecting them with steroids or something

If they are doing the natural way like Naija it wont be possible
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:56pm On May 21
nihilistjnr:

Define 'Western'

Also define 'Leader'

Really??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On May 21
GloriousGbola:

Oyibo minded their business and stood aside during the Rwanda genocide

Yet they were blamed for minding their business. Small thing begin happen for Nigeria na we sef go begin tag US embassy, ICC and United Nations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:04pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Really??

Yes really.

Let's be very clear on the terms so that we can look at the publicly available list of ICC detainees to determine which 'leaders' are in custody.

Define leaders - are they democratically elected heads of states? Are they high ranking military officials? Are they militia leaders? Etc

Define 'leaders'

Then define Western.

I see a couple of white europeans on that list - are they western?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:09pm On May 21
Which oyibo minded their business.. The same oyibo wey sponsor a failed coup just recently(e never even reach 48hrs) in DRC? The same oyibo telling Niger Republic who to do business with?

The ignorance here is massive.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:11pm On May 21
nihilistjnr:

Yes really.

Let's be very clear on the terms so that we can look at the publicly available list of ICC detainees to determine which 'leaders' are in custody.

Define leaders - are they democratically elected heads of states? Are they high ranking military officials? Are they militia leaders? Etc

Define 'leaders'

Then define Western.

I see a couple of white europeans on that list - are they western?

Let us assume I don't know the definition. Can you give us the definition please.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:14pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Let us assume I don't know the definition. Can you give us the definition please.

How can I define your question for you? grin

See this guy o.

You asked us how many western leaders have been sent to jail by icc?

I said define leaders and western for us so that we can engage.

Abi you don't know the meaning of leader again? If we assume that you don't know what you're asking for, then how can we answer your question? grin

I'm a forumite like you, not a mind reader sir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm On May 21
nihilistjnr:

How can I define your question for you? grin

See this guy o.

You asked us how many western leaders have been sent to jail by icc?

I said define leaders and western for us so that we can engage.

Abi you don't know the meaning of leader again?

Obviously you don't have an answer to my question.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:16pm On May 21
obainojazz:

GloriousGbola:

Okpa standing up against oppression

Honestly, I see Okpa as one of those people who just read about and fell in love with communism (and all the other "ism's "wink that look so good on paper but in reality most of the people living in those systems are yarning for the freedom u are taking for granted in ur own society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) ... (4831) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: User09, nihilistjnr, Jamiuokolla, chidekings(m), patrickmuf(m), GloriousGbola, Jodera, izzou(m), airmark(m), CrystalTiger(m), raumdeuter, A40(m), GrammarNazi1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.